Could our planet Earth be one huge quarry?

Tonep

Reactions
"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck" - we all heard of this so-called "duck test". It suggests that a person can identify an unknown subject by observing that subject's habitual characteristics. For open minded people, the below "habitual characteristics" could become a sanity test as well.

If we take this "duck test" into consideration, than our planet Earth is nothing but one huge giant quarry. A type of quarry where coal, copper, uranium, nickel, gold and other natural resources were mined long (or not so long) time ago. Striking similarities could make an open minded person to, at least, look into the issue.

Below we can see the pictures of several quarries. These are the result of our civilization mining in various parts of the world.

Quarries: Lebedinsky (RU) / Magnet Mountain (RU) / Cheremshansky (RU) / Escondida (Chile) / Carlin Trend (US) / Kenecott (US)

The above quarries are gigantic in size. And the equipment used to produce such drastic terrestrial changes is impressive indeed. This equipment is presented below.

Bucket Wheel Excavators:
Their larger models reach boom lengths of 260 feet (80m), weigh 13,000 tons, and move 12,500 m3/h. The largest BWE ever constructed is TAKRAF's Bagger-293, which weighs 14,200 tonnes and is capable of moving 240,000 cubic metres of overburden every day. Excavations of 497,000 cubiic yards (380,000 cubic metres) per day have been recorded.​

Coincidentally there are some artifacts resembling the machines above. These artifacts are located throughout various museums of the world. They primarily represent Mesoamerican culture, and are dated around 1000 BC.

The above are explained as incenses, and pendants.

We also might have some depictions of the stone cutters, pertaining to the same time frame. It's very easy to dismiss these as pure coincidences, of course. But isn't it exactly the type of explanation we get all the time?

Now let us take a look at some of the prominent NATURAL objects. Supposedly they exist for tens of thousands of years. Some of those you might even be familiar with. Some are protected wonders of tourism. Below we have places like Grand Canyon, Antarctica, Greenland, Asian Mountains, Utah parks. These are just a few examples. You can easily find more. You might have seen some other ones yourself. Compare these to the quarries above.

Once all the minerals, (and what not) are taken out, we end up with Spoil Tips. A spoil tip (also called a spoil bank, boney pile, gob pile, bing, batch, boney dump or pit heap) is a pile built of accumulated spoil – the overburden or other waste rock removed during coal and ore mining. And here is what they look like. Once again, these are not natural formations. This waste is a byproduct of mining. Some are known to burn on the inside. Please google-help yourself.

And below you can find various natural formations. In other words they were created by "mother nature". The below places are allover the world: China, Russia, Argentine, Japan, etc. We have Mount Fuji, Vesuvius, Etna, Salinas Lake, Santa Anna and a whole lot of others here. Additionally you can google Shikhan Mountains in Russia.

It might be a long shot, but judging by where our Uranium is... may be there is a reason the Grand Canyon looks the way it does. And may be the United States are not the first ones to mine it.

Summary: I think this is too much to be just a coincidence. Looks to me like somebody might have done some major mining on our planet, and forgot to tell us about it. Then again, may be they did but it got "lost in translation" through all those burnt books and libraries. And may be that mountain next to you is just a gigantic spoil tip. Go figure now...
Imo, this theory and the theory of the catalysm that destroyed the global civilization dont mesh well together. For me, only one of these can be true. But, if both of these are true then i know its one hell of an awesome story.

Ice Nine

Reactions
Imo, this theory and the theory of the catalysm that destroyed the global civilization dont mesh well together. For me, only one of these can be true. But, if both of these are true then i know its one hell of an awesome story.
I can only speak for myself, but I think we have had more than one incident on Earth. The one or two or however many cataclysmic events are not necessarily related to the same time period as the earth wide mining by giants. (Jeez I love this forum) and by mining I mean they were scarping and digging this place clean, including the trees. This could have been happening over millions of years, or not.

trismegistus

Reactions
Those areas near the Grand Canyon, and further north up into Utah are also prime dinosaur bone country. Leaving the argument of "dinosaurs are fake" alone for a second, I can imagine some sort of ancient set up where giants and dinosaurs (both products of genetic hybrid experiments by who knows what) were used as slaves to mine and quarry minerals for their overlords. And by ancient I mean potentially millions of years ago.

Like a really depressing fantasy-epic version of The Flintstones...

Tonep

Reactions
I can only speak for myself, but I think we have had more than one incident on Earth. The one or two or however many cataclysmic events are not necessarily related to the same time period as the earth wide mining by giants. (Jeez I love this forum) and by mining I mean they were scarping and digging this place clean, including the trees. This could have been happening over millions of years, or not.
I didnt think about that.0ive been so concerned about making a timeline of the past 300 years that i forgot things could have happened at any time.
Those areas near the Grand Canyon, and further north up into Utah are also prime dinosaur bone country. Leaving the argument of "dinosaurs are fake" alone for a second, I can imagine some sort of ancient set up where giants and dinosaurs (both products of genetic hybrid experiments by who knows what) were used as slaves to mine and quarry minerals for their overlords. And by ancient I mean potentially millions of years ago.

Or The Flintstones is a light-hearted documentary about a really depressing time on the earth...

Ice Nine

Reactions

Was that before or after The Middle Earth, Mordor years on Earth. Potentially millions of years (y)

Paracelsus

Reactions
So here's another milllion dollar question similar to "Are Nukes Real?"

Is the "Yellowstone Super Caldera" or even volcanism a real phenomenon? Just like M.A.D. or "The Alien Invasion," they love to hang the Sword of Damocles over our head with the Yellowstone Super Volcano. And just like Hollywood every super-volcano is always "1000 years overdue for an eruption."

The spoil-piles look identical between a commercial mine and Mt. Fuji.

whitewave

Reactions
Hadn't thought of that and not sure why I suddenly felt like someone on this forum had touched a sacred cow and gone too far. I guess I have more of a Pavlovian response to the public education than I thought.

Paracelsus

Reactions
Hadn't thought of that and not sure why I suddenly felt like someone on this forum had touched a sacred cow and gone too far. I guess I have more of a Pavlovian response to the public education than I thought.
Stands to reason right?

We all defend our oppressors because we've never been free, and it seems like they've been good to us. It was easier for me to embrace this material and question geology or cosmology because I hated school intensely. Even in elementary school I'd sneak out of class and wander around.

I say many "mountains" look identical to spoils piles and I don't require a geologist to verify or condescend that I lack appropriate credentials to evaluate. f**k 'em! I have perfectly functional eyes and a brain!

Inventors confronted a world that always questioned their credibility. Perhaps what makes one a genius is the ability to persist in the notion that one is in fact a genius.

Von_Turin

Reactions
When I stumbled upon the "ancient" mining put out amongst others by New Earth I started to see hills, canyons in another way with very good examples of "natural formations" versus mines which are also posted in this thread.

While scanning the coast of Ireland a couple of years ago I stumbled unto this. Natural erosion or natural erosion of a huge quarry ?

For reference of the dimensions see the house.

Cheers

Ard_01.jpgArd_02.jpg
Ard_03.jpgArd_04.jpg

Ice Nine

Reactions
When I stumbled upon the "ancient" mining put out amongst others by New Earth I started to see hills, canyons in another way with very good examples of "natural formations" versus mines which are also posted in this thread.

While scanning the coast of Ireland a couple of years ago I stumbled unto this. Natural erosion or natural erosion of a huge quarry ?

For reference of the dimensions see the house.

Cheers
Natural erosion of big quarries.

I haven't been able to look at our planet the same since I discovered ancient mining. Evidence everywhere you look. The description of this area sounds like Yellowstone, except for the hot climate, Yellowstone is an "active volcano" there are geysers, bubbling mud pots, acid ponds

The Danakil Depression, in the northeastern corner of Ethiopia, is one of the hottest places on the planet, with temperatures reaching as high as 145 degrees Fahrenheit (62 degrees Celsius). With two active volcanoes, a bubbling lava lake, geysers, acid ponds, and several mineral deposits, the setting looks like something from another planet.

This could be Yellowstone if is had trees and nicer scenery around it. Enormous mine waste dump.
Remember this is claimed to be natural. Ahahahahahahahha and there are lots of other natural areas like this.

danakil.jpgdanakil-005.jpgdanakil-depression-africa.jpg

check this out people, google search acid mine waste Acid Mine Waste :eek:

@BStankman I'm with you, we have eyes to see with, I can't look at any "natural wonder" now without seeing and old waste dump or open pit mining.
speaking of which, if a person just sees the ENORMITY of ming going on right now, you'll probably fall off you chair. And you sill see many examples of mines that look like "natural wonders" or will over time.

Last edited:

Von_Turin

Reactions
Natural erosion of big quarries.

I haven't been able to look at our planet the same since I discovered ancient mining. Evidence everywhere you look. The description of this area sounds like Yellowstone, except for the hot climate, Yellowstone is an "active volcano" there are geysers, bubbling mud pots, acid ponds

The Danakil Depression, in the northeastern corner of Ethiopia, is one of the hottest places on the planet, with temperatures reaching as high as 145 degrees Fahrenheit (62 degrees Celsius). With two active volcanoes, a bubbling lava lake, geysers, acid ponds, and several mineral deposits, the setting looks like something from another planet.

This could be Yellowstone if is had trees and nicer scenery around it. Enormous mine waste dump.
Remember this is claimed to be natural. Ahahahahahahahha and there are lots of other natural areas like this.

View attachment 13324View attachment 13325View attachment 13326

check this out people, google search acid mine waste Acid Mine Waste:eek:

@BStankman I'm with you, we have eyes to see with, I can't look at any "natural wonder" now without seeing and old waste dump or open pit mining.
speaking of which, if a person just sees the ENORMITY of ming going on right now, you'll probably fall off you chair. And you sill see many examples of mines that look like "natural wonders" or will over time.
Thanks for the pictures and link, will have a look into them. I measured the "blocks"" for fun in my previous mail. The re-occuring intelligent dimensions are visible.

Cheerz

Attachments

Ice Nine

Reactions
I can't stay away from mine waste, the enormity of what is going on right now, it's staggering. And since I do believe were are essentially living on a planet wide mine waste dump, it also can help account for mud floods especially in the form of thickened mine waste/sludge. Waste thickening is something to be looked into. They add water and make a mud to sphew around and it often times gets away from them, mud ponds and damns give way. Add to that the major deforestation that went on, who knows exactly when, but it all adds up to one sloppy mess.

I'm sure whoever was ming the crap out of Earth didn't give a rat's ass about environmental issues and it's still going on. I think we had Giants back when the initial trashing/mining and logging of Earth started so what was going on was even on a much grander scale.

8-5-14-Polley-tailings-pond-break-image.jpg10094399.jpgbreacheddam610px.jpgConferenceHeader_Paste_2017_0.jpgCopperMineTailings_WitoldSkrypczak.jpgdisposal.jpgGibraltar-Tailings.jpgimages.jpgmine waste.jpgmine-tailings2_1.jpgmount-polley-dam.jpg

Ice Nine

Reactions
Yes it looks completely natural.

I wonder if this is how the Grand Canyon was made.

mine.jpgIranian-copper-mine.jpgmine 4.jpg

inquisitor

Reactions
^^ the Grand Canyon in this context reminds me of Mariner Valley on Mars, and how that world was supposed to have been a lush, verdant planet much like ours. I'm not sure I could conceive what kind of resource extraction would take out such a huge chunk of planet; whatever it was, it would have been concentrated in that specific area. Whatever happened to Mars, resource-raped, bombed to smithereens, or simply the ravages of time, it's been laid to waste.

The hypothesis is interesting, I'm not sure if I believe it; but a particular interpretation of Sumerian myth would suggest that the earth was, once upon a time, some kind of mining outpost.

Ice Nine

Reactions
^^ the Grand Canyon in this context reminds me of Mariner Valley on Mars, and how that world was supposed to have been a lush, verdant planet much like ours. I'm not sure I could conceive what kind of resource extraction would take out such a huge chunk of planet; whatever it was, it would have been concentrated in that specific area. Whatever happened to Mars, resource-raped, bombed to smithereens, or simply the ravages of time, it's been laid to waste.

The hypothesis is interesting, I'm not sure if I believe it; but a particular interpretation of Sumerian myth would suggest that the earth was, once upon a time, some kind of mining outpost.
I do believe the Earth was a mining outpost. If you look today at the scale and scope of mining, surface mining, copper mines, iron, gold silver coal, diamonds, all kinds and manner of mining, it's a huge planet wide endeavor, so if a group like the Anunnaki came here to do whole-sale mining on a scale that makes what is happening now seem like nothing, they could have inadvertently created alot of natural wonders for us to look at. They could have very well stripped and destroy most of the surface. I think it's amazing that all of Earth is not barren like Australia for instance. Or other vast wastelands and desserts. It's pretty astounding that anything ever grew back.

Maybe we did come from Mars, after we destroyed it.

BrokenAgate

Reactions
All the mining operations of today will look like natural phenomena in the not-too-distant future. And not just the mines, but ordinary construction sites. Where I live (Prescott, Arizona), the tops of mountains are routinely removed so as to make a flat area for putting up housing developments, shopping centers, and a huge retirement home. When those have all rotted away, what will be left? Flat-topped mountains which future historians and archaeologists will insist are natural formations. And if some traces of artificial construction should be discovered, well, they were built thousands of years ago by primitives with copper tools. That "screw" is really a fossilized seashell or worm casing or something, and that sculpture of what appears to be a machine is just a child's toy.

This thread is great, a wealth of information. The Bagger machines are both terrifying and fascinating. They destroy huge tracts of the environment, but damn me if I don't want to ride in one.

Ice Nine

Reactions
All the mining operations of today will look like natural phenomena in the not-too-distant future. And not just the mines, but ordinary construction sites. Where I live (Prescott, Arizona), the tops of mountains are routinely removed so as to make a flat area for putting up housing developments, shopping centers, and a huge retirement home. When those have all rotted away, what will be left? Flat-topped mountains which future historians and archaeologists will insist are natural formations. And if some traces of artificial construction should be discovered, well, they were built thousands of years ago by primitives with copper tools. That "screw" is really a fossilized seashell or worm casing or something, and that sculpture of what appears to be a machine is just a child's toy.

This thread is great, a wealth of information. The Bagger machines are both terrifying and fascinating. They destroy huge tracts of the environment, but damn me if I don't want to ride in one.
Yes this thread is a gold mine in itself, the pictures need to be looked at again, I especially like the colored ore waste. And now people are flocking to the Rainbow Mountain in Peru. sheeesh! and this is seen many other places. Been to the painted hills in Oregon, they are totally piles of mine waste.

iron ore dump~~~~~~~~~ Rainbow Mt tourist attraction Peru~~~~~~~China ~~~~~~~~~~~Oregon
iron_ore_dump_3.jpgIMG_1365-5.jpgmontaña-de-los-7-colores-ausangate-lugares-para-visitar-antes-de-morir-2016.jpgChina-Danxia-2.jpgPaintedHills-2-Hersen.jpg

Last edited:

BStankman

Reactions
All the mining operations of today will look like natural phenomena in the not-too-distant future.
The more you look the more it makes sense. Where I live there are hills made up entirely of sand or gravel.
It is explained away by 10,000 year old ice age activity, but the uniformity of the composition makes mine waste a much better explanation.

.jpg

it also can help account for mud floods especially in the form of thickened mine waste/sludge
The Polley disaster images are very familiar looking. If there are some trees that can survive a flood like this, surely a few buildings can also.
12fdd24de1fdb2cbc95ce3b1e4ae197d.jpg mine disaster.jpg 10094295.jpg

In the past it seems like people liked to live in these danger zones. One catastrophe away from being buried.
I would guess the tailings are an easy supply of resources. The ground stone is probably a component in geopolymer. I have heard plenty of child labor stories of having to scour through anthracite tailing to heat the home. Perhaps there is a cargo cult component to it as well. These artificial mountains of plenty being a gift from the gods, and "giant men of renown" that came before them. Mount Nemrut: Throne of the Gods

Where I live (Prescott, Arizona),
This could be any where, but Arizona seems to have plenty. Ruins of 1879 Union Mine Shaft in Nevada. Underground city?
Is Miami one disaster away from becoming the next Petra? The high school certainly has that familiar look.

miami.jpg MHS-Bldg.png 405877.jpg
This is congress in 1914. Looks like there was a mud flood.

Ice Nine

Reactions
Yes big piles of gravel and hillsides that are nothing but waste products. Or like where we live, we know what the majority of the big piles are, the lahars from Mt Rainier eruptions. We live on top of the Osceola mud flow. Significant Lahars at Mount Rainier I believe we are some what unique in that we know where most of our mud came from.
Mud flow.jpgmud flow1.jpgmud flow3.jpg

I've just spent about an hour goggling mine waste disasters, I mean current ones! 🤬 seriously a person could spend hours upon hours looking at the devastation and HUGE mine operations, world wide, there is no end to it.

Check out the Philex Mining Corporation's Padcal mine in the Philippines, you'll have to look for yourselves.

Brazil's Brumadinho mining disaster a river of mud waste. I'm starting to think/wonder if Petra wasn't covered over by mine waste.

Brazil 1.JPGBrazil 3.jpgBrazil 5.jpgBrazil2.jpgBrazil.jpg
Also check out mountaintop mining. :eek: I'm starting to see a real picture emerge in my mind, the potential for mud flooding is enormous. And if ancient mining went on, on the epic scale I believe, well I've got an answer for myself to explain the myriad of ancient buried cities.

Mountain top 1.jpgMountain top 6.jpgMountain Top.jpgMountain top2.jpgMountain top4.jpgMT.jpgMT1.jpg
and lastly check out this russian blog the guy really gets into the ancient mining, crikey! To much to repost in this thread. Loads of ancient mining/quarries.

evidence of industrialized civilizations wakeuphuman

Last edited: