Not Mud-flood But Dust Storms

0harris0

Reactions
this thread :love: I was watching something about the desert the other day, and watched an episode of that 'Mars' tv show with a massive dust storm in it last night, and got my brain churning on this topic.. of course it's already covered hehe!

One thing I can't get out of my head is- we have mud volcanoes, but what if there was a dry one? I can imagine it exploding into a huge dust cloud... and i figure it would interfere with clouds and soak up atmospheric water... so in some places there could be dust clouds, and in others, mud rainclouds...

another option i considered is a mud volcano, spewing a lot of mud which dries out, turning to dust and being whipped up by stormy winds... either way dust makes a lot of sense...

also feel this is worth adding- it seems to me that a lot (if not most) of the mud flooded places are on lower ground..(?) if there was heavy rain involved and a huge amount of extra dust/mud all over the place, it would clog up the lowland waterways and overflow in the plains.. multiply that onto a huge scale and I think it's looking like a pretty feasible idea! especially if you add in a large high tide/tidal surge (with extra mud particles in the sea also!)

Plissken

Reactions
How about Plasma Universe? Suspicious Observers on YouTube is hypothesizing that the sun Micronovas in regular cycles. During a nova, the sun ejects solid debris as well as gases. He theorizes that the asteroid belt is a remnant of said debris that makes it out to the farthest reaches of the suns electromagnetic pull. The electrical strikes would also dig out areas and send large chunks of rock, dirt, and sand into the atmosphere.
Here is a link to his video series on this. Earth Catastrophe Series The whole series is good but if you don't have time skip to the three part MicroNova videos. He also explains his theory on the cycle of these micronovas. In between this cycle, there can be smaller electrical evens, like the Carrington Event, the Tunguska Evnet or the Shoemaker Levy comet striking Jupiter. Here is a screen shot from one of his videos about the predictable cycles.

The video that talks about the debris evidence of the micronova if you don't want to watch the whole series. Earth Catastrophe Cycle | SOLAR MICRONOVA III . He also says that the electrical and magnetic events increase based on where we are on the solar cycle's maximums and minimums. I'm a historian and an art historian not a scientist so I'll let Suspicious Observers explain the nuts and bolts in his video series.

His theory also takes into account the electromagnetic reaction of the earth, including possible pole flips and liquefaction of the soil, which could explain why some places are buried in sand and others seem to have sunk and the ground dried around it. Here is a lava field that suddenly soldified while vibrating from ?

Diebold Series - these videos show a lot of areas of evidence around the world that supports their theory. I watched them before I heard about stolen history and dust-mud-flood. I' ll have to re-watch and see how these areas might connect to studies.

I was reading these event logs from San Francisco in the late 1800's and they go from not talking about atmospheric happenings to mentioning them all the time. The logs are also missing large portions so who knows what else they could have told about what was going on. SF Genealogy This site is a little old school but it has a ton of San Francisco links and original sources. I haven't had time to really look around the site but these were so fascinating, I read them all the way through. They are like our police logs in the newspaper except they cover everything: shipments of money to the US treasury, fires, murders, big events, fights between the city and the gas companies. I couldn't believe how many suicides, something must have had a lot of people depressed.

Here are some tidbits about the sky, weather, or earth. Longer posts are summarized.

1856 - No event that interest us. Log missing from Dec 1 to September 30th.

Jan 9 - Violent Earthquake. Felt all around state. In last five years, no less than sixty shocks of earthquakes have been felt in the city and vicinity.
Feb 5 - Two distinct shocks of earthquake. The sensation resembled the sudden jar as of an explosion by powder.
July 9 - Land-side on Alcatraz Island
Aug 9 - Heat wave going on. temps at noon 102 to 115 in the shade.
Dec 24 - A slight earthquake

1858 No logs available

Sept 6 Aurora Borealis visible in splendor, and the cause of a general fire alarm.

July 2 Appearance of a great comet.
July 3 A Severe shock of earthquake
Dec 9 Word from Sacramento of city being overflowed from the sudden rise of American River.
Dec 19 News of great flood in Oregon, carrying away villages and destroying an immense amount of property.

Jan 9 - Terrible Rainstorm destroys considerable properties.
Jan 17 - A lunar rainbow observed on Sacramento River.
Jan. 6 - Ice "was found" in various parts of the city, some being an inch thick.
Feb. 25 - News of great hurricane in Carson Valley and destruction of property.
Mar 14 - The waters of a small lake in St Ann's Valley burst through bank, destroying a large amount of property.

Sept 29 - Severest shock of earthquake felt in a number of years. The shock was a SINGLE ONE lasting but a few seconds, and resembled those frequently occurring in South America.
Dec 23 - A severe earthquake, lasting five or six second felt throughout the city.

Dec. 29 - A slight earthquake.

Feb 11 - A severe storm of rain and wind caused considerable damage.
Feb 16 - Heavy south easterly doing damage.
March 18 - Severe earthquake felt throughout city.
April 30 - A rise in the Sacramento and San Joaquin rivers with driftwood ad discolored waters.

July 24 - A severe earthquake i lower part of city.
Aug 1 - Two slight earthquakes.
Aug 2 - Three severe earthquake shocks.
Aug 20 - Davis Street caved in dropping three houses into the bay.
Oct 31 - Frame house blown down.
Nov 11 - First rain of season.
Nov 15 - A heavy storm lasted all day and night. Wharves were blown down, boats collided, lots of damage.
Nov 16 - Storm continues and the West End Engine House blown down.
Nov 19 - Commercial street wharf gives way and tumbles into bay, piles destroyed by toredo? (🐍Tornado maybe)
Nov 24 - Partial eclipse of the moon
Dec 15 - Heavy weather
Dec 30 - Several earthquake shocks felt.

Feb 11 - Heavy storm.
Feb 26 - Three sever earthquakes.
March 5 - Two earthquakes.
March 11 - Slight earthquake.
March 14 - heavy rain fell the first in 47 days.
March 18 - Very heavy hail, streets covered up to one inch or more.
April 5 - a Gale prevailed.
May 5 - A partial eclipse of the sun.
May 20 - Severe earthquake caused people to rush into streets.
June 22 - Earthquake.
June 24 - Very high winds.
July 21 - Several severe earthquakes.
Aug 10 - Shower of meteors fell this morning, lihting up the heavens, affording a gorgeous spectacle to those who were lucky enough to be abroad at this time.
Sept 20 - Earthquake
Oct 2 - 83 degrees in shade at 2 PM
Oct 23 - First rain of season
Oct 30 - First Norther of season.
Nov 7 - Several days past several northers.
Nov 26 - Severe storm in bay causing damage by 4 PM and three inches of rain had fallen, as much as the entire rain fall of last season. Flooding in different areas.
Nov 28 - rain continues and is exceedingly rough.
Dec 11 - Slight earthquake

Then no logs until 1870.

Feb 7 - Earthquake
Feb 20 - Cherry Trees blossom. 🐍 says: cherry trees usually bloom from March 20 to April 20.
April 2 - Slight earthquake
April 7 - 150 feet of sea wall sinks five feet.
April 8 - Beautiful display of aurora light.
April 24 - Slight earthquake.
May 7 - Excessive warm weather throughout the state.
July 2 - Weather still excessively warm
Sept 24 - Imposing aurora display
Sept 30 - First rain of season
Nov 13 - Seventy five meteors are observed by Professor Davidson.
Dec 6 - Telegraph station demolished during a gale.
Dec 16 - Unusually cold weather and heavy frost

Jan 31 - Large number of birds pass over western portion of city, almost darkening skies.
Feb 6 - Slight Earthquake
Feb 9 - Slight Earthquake
Feb 20 - A Terrific Storm prevails, buildings knocked down structures and uprooting trees. The fire alarm bells rung by atmospheric electricity.
Apr 2 -Slight Earthquake
Apr 23 - Three slight earthquakes
June 26 - Ninety four colonists from Magdalena Bay arrive in a destitute condition.
July 14 - 108 colonists from Magdalena Bay arrive in a destitute condition.
Sept 18 and 19 -slight earthquake shocks.
Dec 18 - Terrific Gale prevails, damaging building and vessels.

1872, 1873 No longer mentions any of these events.

This is just craziness from one place during one time. Of course we have already talked about the mystery meteor that might have caused the Chicago Fire and one of the biggest wildfires in American history, as well as sand covering towns. This was covered by KB in this thread

Ghost Town Singapore, Michigan

Plissken🐍

maco144

Reactions
I agree, Mud Flood sounds catchy but has all sorts of issues of improbability. Words have power! I have been referring to it as Dirt Deluge, much more fitting/likely. I think it the Mud Flood is too far accepted as the term now but I wish it wasnt!

anotherlayer

Reactions
I agree, Mud Flood sounds catchy but has all sorts of issues of improbability. Words have power! I have been referring to it as Dirt Deluge, much more fitting/likely. I think it the Mud Flood is too far accepted as the term now but I wish it wasnt!
Mud flood and Tartaria are both taking on massive amounts of mis/disinformation these days, particularly on YouTube. It's become comical with the johnny-come-latelys that just poorly surf the web for you and point out that every building they can find on Google Street view from a city they can't even attempt to properly pronounce the name... is a mud flood example.

Mud Flood Theory is the new Flat Earth Theory. It's 5 minutes away from being the top meme on Reddit. Gonna be a bumpy ride...

trismegistus

Reactions
Mud Flood Theory is the new Flat Earth Theory. It's 5 minutes away from being the top meme on Reddit. Gonna be a bumpy ride...
I worry about this, too. There are already videos on YT that are coming off as cointelpro level disinfo tactics, not to mention the comment sections. It is still a pretty small and relatively unknown topic on Reddit, I think that site is far too preoccupied with anti-anti-vax content and political nonsense to focus on "debunking" these topics (at least for now).

Moreover, this topic can suffer from "When all you've got is a hammer, everything looks like a nail" in regards to "mudflooded" buildings. One thing I like about this forum is that it can demand one to provide a bit more evidence to back up claims. I can speak for myself and say that I am not satisfied with finding some strange photos and calling it "evidence" of anything.

Suspicious Observers on YouTube is hypothesizing that the sun Micronovas in regular cycles. During a nova, the sun ejects solid debris as well as gases. He theorizes that the asteroid belt is a remnant of said debris that makes it out to the farthest reaches of the suns electromagnetic pull. The electrical strikes would also dig out areas and send large chunks of rock, dirt, and sand into the atmosphere.
Funny, I just got through the episode of Higherside Chats with Ben Davidson on this very topic. I thought it folded very well into the potential for large cataclysms in recent history. He mentions the possibility for one of these events occurring somewhere in the 1600s which backs up some research done here.

A pole switch somewhere in the realm of 1790-1840 could help explain a lot of is discussed on these topics. If I had to bet on a horse this early in the race, I would choose this explanation over a man-made weapon or a demiurgic cataclysmic reset. If there is one thing I know in all my years of research is that nature is a cruel mistress and doesn't give a flying f**k about me or any other human on this plane of existence.

Greg Carlwood and Ben do chat about this - - in the sense that the idea of a global cataclysm like this happening is unfathomable to most, and dwelling on these possibilities is a dark place to sit. Keeping them in the realm of biblical fiction is much more comfortable to most.

realitycheck

Reactions
Regarding origin of dust storm / mud flow - to me dots connect this way:
  1. Global attack/bombing with nuke-like weapons that brings up in atmosphere huge amounts of dirt - Circular lakes: evidence of the War of Gods?
  2. Years without Sun - dirt falls from atmosphere as mud rains or dust storms
  3. Buried cities with no (killed) population
  4. Digging out, repairs, re-population (great fires, wars...)