Man offers million dollars if one can prove mankind can go to the moon

Onijunbei

Reactions
Human and robot space travel outside Earth orbits are scientific, engineering FRAUD 1957-2018. All is invented fantasies! Like the US atomic bomb 1945-2018 scare! Below I present solid evidence that US human space travel is a 60+ years joke! No human beings have ever been in vacuum space. I pay you €1M, if you can prove me wrong!
The Human Space Travel Show

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Somehow I doubt it will ever be collected. At the same time it has to be real easy for some ex-astronaut to prove it if he was in space.

€1M is a lot of money.

Searching

Reactions
With a smirk, official says Russia will verify moon landings

MOSCOW — The head of Russia's Roscosmos space agency has said that a proposed Russian mission to the moon will be tasked with verifying that the American moon landings were real, though he appeared to be making a joke.

"We have set this objective to fly and verify whether they've been there or not," said Dmitry Rogozin in a video posted Saturday on Twitter.

Rogozin was responding to a question about whether or not NASA actually landed on the moon nearly 50 years ago. He appeared to be joking, as he smirked and shrugged while answering. But conspiracies surrounding NASA's moon missions are common in Russia.

The Soviet Union abandoned its lunar program in the mid-1970s after four experimental moon rockets exploded.