Where was Jesus really crucified: Golgotha or Cordoba? Where was the real Jerusalem?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I am not quite sure why Giovanni Battista Cavallini would place the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ in the vicinity of the Spanish city of Cordoba, but I could not walk by the abnormality without making a few comments on the matter. As it often happens, a few additional historical scenarios presented their hypothetical possibility. While in this specific example there could be alternate reasons for placing the Crucifixion in Spain, I still wanted to share my observations with the forum members.
Though we know that Giovanni Battista Cavallini worked uninterrupted in Livorno from 1635 to 1656, the man remains a mysterious figure. In the 1652 atlas Teatro del mondo marittimo he declared that he was Genoese and signed his name ‘Giouan Batta Cauallini Genovese Geografico’; one might surmise that it was the Maggiolo family’s monopoly in Genoa over the production of charts, compasses and hourglasses that drove him to abandon his native city and seek his fortune in Livorno. A score of Cavallini’s signed works is extant, all apparently produced in Livorno.
What do I find interesting here?

Crucifixion of Jesus
basic info

The crucifixion of Jesus occurred in 1st-century Judea, most likely between AD 30 and 33. He was then hung between two convicted thieves and, according to the Gospel of Mark, died some six hours later. During this time, the soldiers affixed a sign to the top of the cross stating "Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews" which, according to the Gospel of John, was written in three languages.

Golgotha was, according to the Gospels, a site immediately outside Jerusalem's walls where Jesus was crucified.

Golgotha vs. Cordoba
Just like I said before, I have no idea why Mr. Cavallini would place the Crucifixion symbol in the Spanish city of Cordoba. There could be a reasonable explanation which I am not aware of. Yet, with the amount of mixed up historical facts we have, this could steer us in the direction of alternate Jerusalem location. Below is a cutout from the 1640 map titled "Portolan chart of the Mediterranean Sea and western part of the Black Sea".

INRI stems from the Latin phrase ''Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum'' meaning ''Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews''. This was the notice Pontius Pilate nailed over Jesus.
1640 - Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum
cordoba_jesus_1.jpg

1640 - Portolan chart of the Aegean Sea and part of the Mediterranean Sea including Crete.jpg
Map Source
The above map does show a much smaller cross in the vicinity of the traditional Jerusalem.

golgotha_1.jpg

Christ of the University Brotherhood of Cordoba
There is probably not much to the fact of the existence of this overly realistic statue of Crucified Jesus. I just find it interesting that such a graphic depiction of Christ was created in Cordoba. The statue is our contemporary creation.

The other interesting fact about the above statue is hidden in its details. The statue is the Shroud based Crucifix. The Shroud of Turin requires no advertisement. Not being a supporter of the radiocarbon dating, I do not put too much faith in the below Shroud creation time frame. At the same time I do find the dates interesting due to the humongous chronological difference with the known events.
After years of discussion, the Holy See permitted radiocarbon dating on portions of a swatch taken from a corner of the shroud. Independent tests in 1988 at the University of Oxford, the University of Arizona, and the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology concluded with 95% confidence that the shroud material dated to 1260–1390 AD. This 13th- to 14th-century dating is much too recent for the shroud to have been associated with Jesus of Nazareth. The dating does on the other hand match the first appearance of the shroud in church history. This dating is also slightly more recent than that estimated by art historian W. S. A. Dale, who postulated on artistic grounds that the shroud is an 11th-century icon made for use in worship services.
I'm a strong supporter of the Fomenko's deliberately "adjusted" chronology theory. The Shroud dating somewhat plays into the added thousand years version. I also do question the lack of original sources which would account for the phenomenal memories people allegedly orally carried through centuries. Basically, I do think we have all these super interesting things on the maps due them taking place at a different, more recent, times.
Some links:
Jesus Crucified As On Shroud Of Turin
Statue of the Crucified in Cordoba, Spain
Juan Manuel Miñarro López
Crucifixion of Jesus - Wikipedia

KD: Nothing special in this thread. Just wanted to share this strange depiction on the old map, and may be hypothesize a bit. It would be pretty interesting if Jerusalem ended up being located at a totally different place. Those old paintings do not quite resemble the current deserted Golgotha area. Then again, may be the terrain/climate did change since.

The_Crucifixion_Christ_on_the_Cross_between_two_thieves.jpgBuhl_StJeanBaptiste.JPG

GroundhogLfe

Reactions
I have no notes, not even a memory where I got this from so consider this as a rumour. I have a recollection of hearing something similar, that Christ's actual name was Emmanuel? And that he was actually from Gaul / Gallia. Perhaps that can unearth something on that angle.

I could understand the name Jesus Christ just being more of a label, like the lion of Judah.

Last edited:

UnusualBean

Reactions
I have no notes, not even a memory where I got this from so consider this as a rumour. I have a recollection of hearing something similar, that Christ's actual name was Emmanuel? And that he was actually from Gaul / Gallia. Perhaps that can unearth something on that angle.

I could understand the name Jesus Christ just being more of a label, like the lion of Judah.
Emmanuel apparently means "God with us", so if nothing else it'd fit.

This reminded me of a document found in Japan (that was conveniently destroyed during WW2, so now only copies exist). It claims that Jesus is buried in a tomb in Japan. According to the document, his brother was crucified in his place, and Jesus himself escaped to Japan and lived to be over 100.

It's a little hard to find info, but all accounts seem to indicate that he was called some variation of Tenkuu ("the heavens)", which seems to most likely be a title referring to his time allegedly spent as a mountain monk in Japan. Interestingly, those monks (now called "yamabushi"), have a little... hat thing? called a tokin that looks an awful lot like the Jewish tefillin. Also, Herai, the old name of the town where Jesus's purported tomb is, also resembles the Hebrew word for "mountain". Didn't something important happen to Jesus on a mountain? :unsure:

I also ran into a thing supposedly written by Jesus:

This is how to read the script (in Japanese):

I'm not sure if the above tablet was his (purported) will or not, but in his (purported) will he was apparently referred to as Isukirisu Kurisumasu (Ischris Christmas?)

dreamtime

Reactions
Back when Jesus lived the earth was more or less one single continent, according to the mappa mundi maps from back then, and Jerusalem was the geographic center in the middle (south pole).

I think the later followers of the teachings of Jesus just went to every part of the world over time, and the teachings got mixed up over time with local lore, which is why so many cultures in the world have their local tales.

Verity

Reactions
Nik Research did quite an outstanding vid. on biblical stories from Jerusalem and surrounds, and transferring them to places in France/Spain and even England I think.
Couldn't get enough time to watch the whole thing but what I saw had me pretty convinced at the time. I still find myself presuming he is correct and it was set in France.
The problem is trawling through five hours to get the details and nuances. He links up so many things- Notre Dame, Spain, The Vatican, language/s, geographical details, so much.
I wish I could get a transcript to speed read through his presentations.
If anyone has time..
Post automatically merged:

Could it be related somehow to the Spanish Inquisition? I remember ..? hearing I think that it was a way to rid the country of those who may not be mentioned.
But who had found their way in to positions of power and needed to be removed.

Last edited:

Samson4prez

Reactions
I am not quite sure why Giovanni Battista Cavallini would place the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ in the vicinity of the Spanish city of Cordoba, but I could not walk by the abnormality without making a few comments on the matter. As it often happens, a few additional historical scenarios presented their hypothetical possibility. While in this specific example there could be alternate reasons for placing the Crucifixion in Spain, I still wanted to share my observations with the forum members.

What do I find interesting here?

Crucifixion of Jesus
basic info

The crucifixion of Jesus occurred in 1st-century Judea, most likely between AD 30 and 33. He was then hung between two convicted thieves and, according to the Gospel of Mark, died some six hours later. During this time, the soldiers affixed a sign to the top of the cross stating "Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews" which, according to the Gospel of John, was written in three languages.

Golgotha was, according to the Gospels, a site immediately outside Jerusalem's walls where Jesus was crucified.

Golgotha vs. Cordoba
Just like I said before, I have no idea why Mr. Cavallini would place the Crucifixion symbol in the Spanish city of Cordoba. There could be a reasonable explanation which I am not aware of. Yet, with the amount of mixed up historical facts we have, this could steer us in the direction of alternate Jerusalem location. Below is a cutout from the 1640 map titled "Portolan chart of the Mediterranean Sea and western part of the Black Sea".

INRI stems from the Latin phrase ''Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum'' meaning ''Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews''. This was the notice Pontius Pilate nailed over Jesus.
1640 - Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum
View attachment 11057
View attachment 11058
Map Source
The above map does show a much smaller cross in the vicinity of the traditional Jerusalem.

View attachment 11060

Christ of the University Brotherhood of Cordoba
There is probably not much to the fact of the existence of this overly realistic statue of Crucified Jesus. I just find it interesting that such a graphic depiction of Christ was created in Cordoba. The statue is our contemporary creation.

The other interesting fact about the above statue is hidden in its details. The statue is the Shroud based Crucifix. The Shroud of Turin requires no advertisement. Not being a supporter of the radiocarbon dating, I do not put too much faith in the below Shroud creation time frame. At the same time I do find the dates interesting due to the humongous chronological difference with the known events.

I'm a strong supporter of the Fomenko's deliberately "adjusted" chronology theory. The Shroud dating somewhat plays into the added thousand years version. I also do question the lack of original sources which would account for the phenomenal memories people allegedly orally carried through centuries. Basically, I do think we have all these super interesting things on the maps due them taking place at a different, more recent, times.
Some links:
Jesus Crucified As On Shroud Of Turin
Statue of the Crucified in Cordoba, Spain
Juan Manuel Miñarro López
Crucifixion of Jesus - Wikipedia

KD: Nothing special in this thread. Just wanted to share this strange depiction on the old map, and may be hypothesize a bit. It would be pretty interesting if Jerusalem ended up being located at a totally different place. Those old paintings do not quite resemble the current deserted Golgotha area. Then again, may be the terrain/climate did change since.

The matrix movie is coming full circle more and more, what neo finds out is that like he "jesus" many have come before him and zion has fallen and been rebuilt over and over again... So many cities lie under water, in the desert or destroyed to be forgotten... What if the matrix was really alluding to what is happening in our reality... If it wasn't for televisions or the internet it would be damn near impossible to make people stop going to church or even know that there was an abuse of power in the church. Not saying going to church is good, its another form of mind control, but the disbelief in christ and the moral judgement of right and wrong being skews belief systems into thinking its all a scam... I definitely see the satanic symbols related to saturn and the centraur constellation by the southern cross... The movements of the heavens as above so below tell us our fate... What we learned about nasa (apparently in hebrew means to deceive) is that it is most likely a huge fraud... The Bermuda Triangle is probably where all the rockets fall after they come back down to earth and why so many ships and planes disappear... The earth could or could not be flat, I don't think it is that simple... But with the van allen radiation belts it seems the moon landing is complete bs... There are numerous videos on youtube showing the space station astronauts infront of a green screen and just bad graphics... The mind control program is so advanced that they could manipulate people who are openly susceptible to suggestive hypnosis to believe whatever they want them to believe... Its scary, Im starting to think that its all coming full circle. They symbols associated with much of things in modern times are often taken for granted. This website has shown us that allegorical fantasy fiction is most likely a disguised truth. That what we are taught in told is one big lie leading us down the road to a nefarious ending. If your not feeling crazy than your not paying attention.

Verity

Reactions
Its scary, Im starting to think that its all coming full circle. They symbols associated with much of things in modern times are often taken for granted. This website has shown us that allegorical fantasy fiction is most likely a disguised truth. That what we are taught in told is one big lie leading us down the road to a nefarious ending. If your not feeling crazy than your not paying attention.
Yep- you just described Ouroburos.
serveimage-1.png

It doesn't mean a nefarious ending necessarily. It's continuity and as things are, because that's how it all works. Keep seeking better'ness and it will become better.
I was feeling crazy living in the system on its own terms until I started 'going too far' as Camus said.
always go too far.jpg

Then, having disobeyed almost every serious rule, law, so-called truth it seemed everything was wrapped up in illusion, made to seem serious, and natural principles of law, attraction, revulsion- ie. electro-magnetism etc. were just and sound instead- or after all.

Such basic fundamental and innate electro-magnetic truths like, 'I don't like him/her' or DO like him/her for whatever reason- could be smell (a genetic compatibility law to ensure healthy offspring) or face (a marker of mutant gene load) or colour (ethnocentrism is yet another marker of health but whitey is the most open to it fwiw, ie. least ethnocentric/racist of all races) have been turned on their head to mean any number of falsehoods. The inverted triangle as opposed to the original triangle represented mans nature striving to be at the top of that pyramid.
Symbols! Everywhere, everyday. Ignore them at your own peril...

I think I'm starting to sound like an hermetic.. because I think I'm becoming one..
But Jesus, God bless him, is our culturally significant illusion because he's/it's truth wrapped in allegory. Fable. Stories, pretend, whatever. Catholics have Mary, Mare, the sea. Haven't investigated that yet. But that symbol of the winged lion fascinates me. Is that representative of balance? I dunno but I'll hunt that down sooner or later.
JC's literal personification might be ridiculous to some people but the story and the reach to find the truth of the world and ones raison d'être is exactly what he was put there for.
Forgive me please, for sounding like a know-it-all. I'm not. But I will take every opportunity to sound out/write out my morphing beliefs.
Ha. "Morpheus."

That ideal man presented as JC is within every soul, 'the seed', and may be in hibernation for multiple lifetimes, buried under tonnes of junky falsehoods.
But by sticking with it, trying to find the truth one will find it. Eventually. It's how I made peace with Christians in my life. And historically there were heaps of them IN the church- as priests, vicars, deacons etc.. Perhaps I should be very grateful they were. (I used to cringe at the very thought.)
And by reaching for the best in one's self through following an ideal (888, or JC) one is still reaching for eternal life of the free'd soul.

ouroboros3.jpgouroboros3.jpgouroboros3.jpg
"In alchemy, the ouroboros represents the spirit of Mercury (the substance that permeates all matter), and symbolizes continuous renewal (a snake is often a symbol of resurrection, continually reborn as it sheds its skin), the cycle of life and death, and harmony of opposites. A double ouroboros (two creatures swallowing one another) in alchemy signifies volatility. Spiritually, it signifies the balance of the upper and lower natures.."

That symbol again. JC=888 being the highest nature of man.
Live backwards=evil=666 being the lowest nature.

"..The Ouroboros appears in many other cultures and settings as well…the Serpent Jormungandr of Norse legend, who encircled the world, and guarded Yggdrasil, the Tree of Life, is often depicted as an ouroboros. The Aztec serpent God Queztacoatl was depicted similarly, and Chinese alchemical dragons have both similar shapes and meaning."

We're ruled by symbols, make no mistake about it. Some bless'd soul on the Notre Dame thread make a comment about a book and I bought it. It's perhaps my third or fourth (specifically) alchemy-based read and at this point- it's making so much sense. I'm still a baby in this subject but there hasn't been anything else as valuable in my life other than husband/children/family than this knowledge.
It was confounding to begin with. The first book was very strange. It all seemed like so many riddles.
But in time, slowly, the world is no longer scary but pretty funny and only a bit annoying, death is acceptable and welcomed when it comes though I certainly won't hurry it, and I can clearly see the soulless bad guys who use this information in the wrong way, and can even see why they have to be there at this time. It is crazy, but it's drama, and it's necessary. Who needs tv.

Last edited:

SuperTrouper

Reactions
We're ruled by symbols, make no mistake about it. Some bless'd soul on the Notre Dame thread make a comment about a book and I bought it. It's perhaps my third or fourth (specifically) alchemy-based read and at this point- it's making so much sense. I'm still a baby in this subject but there hasn't been anything else as valuable in my life other than husband/children/family than this knowledge.
It was confounding to begin with. The first book was very strange. It all seemed like so many riddles.
But in time, slowly, the world is no longer scary but pretty funny and only a bit annoying, death is acceptable and welcomed when it comes though I certainly won't hurry it, and I can clearly see the soulless bad guys who use this information in the wrong way, and can even see why they have to be there at this time. It is crazy, but it's drama, and it's necessary. Who needs tv.
Are you referring to Fulcanelli's Le Mystere des Cathedrales by any chance?

Samson4prez

Reactions
Yep- you just described Ouroburos.
View attachment 27019

It doesn't mean a nefarious ending necessarily. It's continuity and as things are, because that's how it all works. Keep seeking better'ness and it will become better.
I was feeling crazy living in the system on its own terms until I started 'going too far' as Camus said.
View attachment 27018

Then, having disobeyed almost every serious rule, law, so-called truth it seemed everything was wrapped up in illusion, made to seem serious, and natural principles of law, attraction, revulsion- ie. electro-magnetism etc. were just and sound instead- or after all.

Such basic fundamental and innate electro-magnetic truths like, 'I don't like him/her' or DO like him/her for whatever reason- could be smell (a genetic compatibility law to ensure healthy offspring) or face (a marker of mutant gene load) or colour (ethnocentrism is yet another marker of health but whitey is the most open to it fwiw, ie. least ethnocentric/racist of all races) have been turned on their head to mean any number of falsehoods. The inverted triangle as opposed to the original triangle represented mans nature striving to be at the top of that pyramid.
Symbols! Everywhere, everyday. Ignore them at your own peril...

I think I'm starting to sound like an hermetic.. because I think I'm becoming one..
But Jesus, God bless him, is our culturally significant illusion because he's/it's truth wrapped in allegory. Fable. Stories, pretend, whatever. Catholics have Mary, Mare, the sea. Haven't investigated that yet. But that symbol of the winged lion fascinates me. Is that representative of balance? I dunno but I'll hunt that down sooner or later.
JC's literal personification might be ridiculous to some people but the story and the reach to find the truth of the world and ones raison d'être is exactly what he was put there for.
Forgive me please, for sounding like a know-it-all. I'm not. But I will take every opportunity to sound out/write out my morphing beliefs.
Ha. "Morpheus."

That ideal man presented as JC is within every soul, 'the seed', and may be in hibernation for multiple lifetimes, buried under tonnes of junky falsehoods.
But by sticking with it, trying to find the truth one will find it. Eventually. It's how I made peace with Christians in my life. And historically there were heaps of them IN the church- as priests, vicars, deacons etc.. Perhaps I should be very grateful they were. (I used to cringe at the very thought.)
And by reaching for the best in one's self through following an ideal (888, or JC) one is still reaching for eternal life of the free'd soul.

View attachment 27020View attachment 27020View attachment 27020
"In alchemy, the ouroboros represents the spirit of Mercury (the substance that permeates all matter), and symbolizes continuous renewal (a snake is often a symbol of resurrection, continually reborn as it sheds its skin), the cycle of life and death, and harmony of opposites. A double ouroboros (two creatures swallowing one another) in alchemy signifies volatility. Spiritually, it signifies the balance of the upper and lower natures.."

That symbol again. JC=888 being the highest nature of man.
Live backwards=evil=666 being the lowest nature.

"..The Ouroboros appears in many other cultures and settings as well…the Serpent Jormungandr of Norse legend, who encircled the world, and guarded Yggdrasil, the Tree of Life, is often depicted as an ouroboros. The Aztec serpent God Queztacoatl was depicted similarly, and Chinese alchemical dragons have both similar shapes and meaning."

I get what you are saying and reached this point before, the reason I have changed my mind is not necessarily because I believe in a particular thing but I have become aware of the meaning of things and the amount layers there are to any specific symbol, story, word, etc. There seems to be a clear allegorical message in revelation with the whore of Babylon being the catholic church. Issac Newton's work is very interesting to me because he was a Rosacrusian and studied the occult throughly and was also maybe the first pyramidologist. His interest in the pyramid and all the mathematical information encoded had to do with uncovering the length of the stadia or cubit measurement... But what else I find interesting is his book published after his death "Ancient Kingdoms Amended" or somthing to that nature...In the book he gives a new chronology of ancient kingdoms and perspectives, but what stuck with me and lead me to my conclusion for which I posted previously is what he had to say about the phonecians. The phonecians are such a mystery but are they really? What he said was yes in fact they did child sacrifices. But where do they come from? Well it is said that they come from somewhere in the middle east and they would trade ceder for other things to make money... Obviously the location of Israel and Egypt would have been crucial to international trade between asia, europe and africa, whether by use of the silk road or by ships in an ancient canal system.

Anyway so where is cedar found in the Ancient land of Canaanites in Lebanon. Ironically you don't have to go back that far in history to find Phoenicia on a map. Why are the Phoenicians important? Advanced navigation on the seas for that time based off of celestial constellations. What is weird is the god molch aka the bull who they sacrificed the "first born" child too or in some cases substituted a "lamb" in its place has a celestial correlation with the stars near the Southern cross. The alpha centuri cluster of stars has alot to do with science fiction which is associated with that point in the sky and is usually always the destination and or origin of the bad aliens... In the bible there are many correlations between sacrifices specifically the first born... Even in Rome there was the metal bull torture device that people would be put in then slowly boiled or cooked when a fire was placed underneath... This is directly related to judism and the synagogue of satan as they use to call it, now I don't think there is anything wrong with the premise of any religion. I do believe things have been translated wrong or have been generally misleading to confuse people.

The story of Solomon is a bit weird if you have ever read it. He creates an iron ring that gives him the power of demons or jinn. In doing this he dooms his kingdom... Recently I read a story about the fall of atlantis and it was due to angels sent on gods behalf to tempt mankind with the knowledge of magic even though they were told there would be no good to come from it. If you had the knowledge of magic and had to make a deal with demons not exactly knowing the consequences but seeing the results you would probably do the magic, which goes back to does the end justify the means....

If you ever looked into occult knowledge and secret societies the freemasons have alot to do with Solomon. The flag for israel or zion on there website has an eye in the middle of the star of david which I find odd... Especially considering that it was England who was controlling Palistine and it is England where the oldest Freemason Lodge is and is probably where everything is controlled. Not to mention the connection to the Rothchilds with the crest of the Rothchilds being used by the British. Secret societies in general probably started out as a good thing to discuss truths much like we do now... But over time these organizations were most likely infiltrated and slowly reorganized and perverted. There seems to be a pattern of civilizations crumbling with little to no explanation... A week before Kennedy was assasinated he talked about a "subversive threat" like a virus infecting its host from the inside, also this is similar to the villains in mainstream fantasy like Star Wars, Harry Potter, Captain America much like the hydra if you cut one head off two will come in its place and like the phoenix (phoenician) it will rise from the ashes.

Oddly I found out that my fraternity Alpha Phi Delta which started as an italian heritage organization ironically had 7 founding members. The symbols associated with my frat actually had a different meaning I learned after initiation. What I thought was an eagle was actually a phoenix, in its left claw is the Fasces and in its right is the torch symbolizing enlightenment... The fasces is the bundle of sticks (faggit) and an ax at the top which was a symbol for the Roman empire and Fascism in italy as well as found in the capital building on capital hill in america. (Jordan Maxwell makes connections to these in great detail) The torch symbolizing enlightenment was ontop of the head of the Molach statue that was a furnace for child sacrifices. It is also on the head of baphamet, the church of satans new image, which sometimes depicts children at his feet. The "horned one" is depicted thru out history whether coming from a deer, ram, bull or goat. Another striking detail from my fraternity is that my initiation was done by our district leader who was a catholic priest. Odd that priest who seemed a little gay to me would be involved in a fraternity and also get kicks out of the deception involved and mild psychological torture. To top it all off my fraternity colors were gold white and purple.. Purple being the color of royalty and also the phonecians... I would also like to add that the first two chapters popped up at Syracuse college and Columbia university two of the biggest CIA recruiting centers.

The study of astro theology and its association with religion is clear. If you study the myths and stories associated with various sacred and holy texts as well as origin and creation myths you will find striking similarities on a global scale.. Also you will find structures that all share commonalities specifically the pyramids, step pyramids and ziggurats. Plus you will find mummified remains with some times giant mummified remains, with red hair... This is the case in egypt and in the american mounds but no where more prevalent than in nordic cultures. Irishoriginsofcivilization.org seems to be onto something largely ignored by academia... It seems the red hair giants were hyperboreans who split into the celts and the scythian (who could have been tartarian). The aztecs describe there gods Quetzalcoatl as white and being a rainbow feathered serpent. Which could be what they called a long necked bird much like how a pheonix is often portrayed similar to the headdress of Thoth. Anyway he was white and a trickster, sounds like Loki right? The aztecs or mayans I forget which ones exactly where slaughtered by the spanish (which btw the spanish are associated with carthage and the phonecians and in 1492 saw the expulsion of the moors and the spanish inquisition.) They didn't fight back originally but when a storm made a ship sink the aztecs fought back because apparently the people who came in the past were expert sailers that could navigate in any weather... Which brings me back to the phonecians, the annuniki and general bearded people often portrayed as giants... Is it possible that there was a race of giant people left over from atlantis or hyperboria that traveled the world starting civilizations... I think so.. In america there is evidence of norse runes all over, many being discredited as well as in Australia... So many similarities in the stories. If you look at Sumerian or ancient Egyptian writing it seems to have alot in common with norse runes as far as depiction, you could even throw chinese symbols in that catagory then add a couple thousand years for they languages to develop further and branch out it could explain alot.

Im probably going way off topic but back to my point of religion being based off of astro theology and astro theology being used as a means to navigate via fixed stars like the north star (the head of the serpent or dragon in dracos) and by creating constellations and myths surrounding there movements such as related to the southern cross which also involves mercury and venus and the equinox as a means of early navigation. The tools in freemasonry can be used in similar fashion for navigation. Now onto italy... the place of the Renaissance, Venice. Odd that a city would be built on water, showing its roots as a trade center full of atlantean knowledge. It must be pointed out that the Venician flag has a gold Lion with wings as well as three spherical shaped things.

Back to the child sacrifices... Where do we find this happening most even though its a global problem, Hollywood or at least alluded to satanism. What is interesting is Hollywood means holy wood from a holly tree which the druids worshiped to represent there goddess of the underworld known as Hel. Also an orchestra is conducted with a wand. If it wasnt for Hollywood which has its association with Bohemian Grove as well as its fair share of conspiracies, alot of thoughts and ideas would never make it into people minds so effectively... Also disney and various directors and producers share a history with the freemasons in the founding of Nasa (hebrew for deception). Its a little too ironic that because of space exploration (or lack there of) many of religious and long held beliefs have been actively challenged... Which intern would literally turn the world upside down (magnetic north moving) having everything be the opposite of what it really is (book of revelations, Trans Agenda, Health Care, Government, Education) if this happened the sun would literally rise in the west. If you ever watched a documentary that discusses flat earth it does make a fairly good point illustrating that the technology was always there to fake the moon landing with green screen being invented in 1898... Area 51 or Groom Lake was nicknamed dreamland and is associated with the edgar allen poem of the same name, its implications are frightening....There were numerous nuclear tests at groom lake involving underground detonations to test its "excavation" capabilities, either that or they were creating the backdrop of the moons surface, google the arial shot of it and it seems very fishy... The issue with the missing moon landing film and the Van Allen belts raise alot of questions as well as cryptic speeches and mannerisms from the astronauts as well as the knowledge of them being hypnotized before speeches. Im not saying the earth is flat, I don't know. What I am saying is science is strangely sounding more and more like science fiction and much like astro theology it is the perversion of ancient knowledge originally used for navigation (although it could have a deeper meaning).

When it comes to modern spirituality we start getting into the metaphysics of reality its seems that our minds and psyche does influence our realty... Manifestation, quantum entanglement and the electromagnet wave nature of the universe or aether seem to point to anything being possible. As far as predictive programing and black magic maybe one of the components to it working affectively is by sub consciencely introducing ideas in to the cosmos (originally meaning your thoughts) to permeate thru the masses to bring about a manifestation... Although it could also be used as a means to dull down the reaction for when it happens in the future.

Why I think this is all relevant? I think we are being lead down a path to destruction and the prophecies can be filled in a manner of ways that would fit or make sense that we might not even know about. I think everyone needs to learn about the odd practice of circumcision. It really doesn't have a health benefit there is a documentary on it on netflix... Ontop of that its pretty barbaric and your foreskin actually serves the purpose of being a sheath to reduce friction during sex, as well as the glands in the forskin contain certain hormones related to brain development... Plus idk if you ever saw what it looks like when a new born is cut but it is really barbaric looking, having the child strapped down to like an x shaped restraint position, and in some cases drugging an infant although they usually pass out from the pain... Imagine what that has to do on a human beings psyche the first time they enter the world. Its not even christian. Which blows my mind and it only takes place as a standard project in america and israel. Mind control involves creating a split personality usually based off of sexual trauma, I would say that qualifies as sexual trauma. There are also plenty of botched jobs resulting in a person growing up with a micro penis. America is one of the most violent countries on the planet as well as the most militaristic in most cases which I don't think is by accident. What really opened my eyes is the connection between what I learned about child sacrifice of the phonecians relating to judism, the romans, the catholic church, america and hollywood. In the book of revelations it talks of the mark of the beast, what if the mark of the beast is circumcision, because Isreal and the USA are involved in alot of the war and pain in the world today. Our media doesn't tell the truth they dictate what they want us to think so all we know about what is going on around the world could be false hoods. The rate of suicides from veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars is higher ever year than the total US casualties during official wartime operations. I think that says something about not being able to live with yourself. Everything is connected. Lately I am starting to see the cryptic messages in past movies specifically in the fantasy and science-ficiton genre while trying to see other meaning in movies like Beetlejuice which also has a correlations to the stars...

But back to Jesus, was he a real person. I think he was many persons. I think he exists in all of us but we need to decipher right from wrong because we can only serve one master as the saying goes. There is evidence of many people fulfilling and leading a jesus like life. I think one awakens or is born in a time of great need when mankind has been lead astray. We will find out soon enough because time is ticking and what I have learned about black budget programs and the suppression of anti gravity technology as well as tesla tech that is connected to direct energy weapons seems to be leading us toward what Warner Von Braun was warning about will happen in the future and the final deception of faking an alien attack.

Gaia network seems to also have cryptic messages in what they are allowed to say...Many of the people who are trying to expose the knowledge of ancient aliens and this and that seem to have changed some of there stories or accepted different beliefs after joining Gaia, its possible that it could be a source for conspiracy theorist who were in fact right but later got turned one way or another to support the other narrative. If you look at what Corey Goode has said or others have said about the secret space program it seems to line up with other more creditable sources on the subject. Are there aliens or are they demons who knows? If you study the Nazis you will know they were deep into the occult who knows if they contacted aliens or summoned demons or if they are one in the same... They talk of inner earth reptilians and giants when the underworld is also present in many ancient myths.. We all know Hell is below.

Anyway I know this probably doesn't make sense and Im all over the place... There is also alot of reasons why I seem to connect things that aren't related to each other but its so vast its damn near impossible to explain in one sitting... It would probably have to be a full years worth of college level lectures and power points as well as studying ancient history, imperialism, theology, occult esoteric teachings, symbolism, modern science, conspiracies, genealogy and other concepts ontop of what many people have found in this forum.
Post automatically merged:

That would line up with some people believing the true Jerusalem is in South Africa.

Southern Africa. - David Rumsey Historical Map Collection

View attachment 11096
Jerusalem was also said to be in Moscow which is funny considering some etchings that almost depict the what looks to be a gathering like the council of nicaea.

Last edited: