Useful Links and Channels

Red Bird

Reactions
I get it, and as I said I think he’s interesting, but if someone believes, or starts believing, what the the bad guys believe and put out it’s time to rethink their position. They put out The Matrix, so I don’t believe it. I’m a Christian and know about the war. I realize he seems to think the government or somebody are the bad guys, they are, but it’s really dark spiritual forces and powers of the air. Who is the wizard?
I was just reminded of the book ‘shop craft as Soulcraft’
Which helps someone who maybe lives inside their mind a bit too much, for instance. Perhaps fixing a motorcycle or making pottery grounds one. Breaks into the matrix : )
And I think they started the meme truthers (esp flat earthers) are SO rude (when actually it’s the other way around). You can find instances but most aren’t or any more than the rest of the internet.
In other words if I hear something I try and turn it around and see what that looks like— not join in. Propaganda starts small and is usually about personality and feelings, and becomes what everyone is talking about- not the actual issue, and is used against the whole issue. Not that I’m against feelings. They are the psychopaths.

Last edited:

esgee1

Reactions
I hadn't seen this specific video before. It was very interesting. I can recall seeing footage of the tsunami back when it happened (almost a decade ago now). It's so disheartening to see all that devastation in a place that once thrived with people. Poor doggos, probably dead by now (as the video was shot in 2011). Thanks for sharing the vid.

milhaus

Reactions
To everyone here: try to get in the habit of archiving links you come across.

You can paste a link into archive.is which will create a snapshot of the page. If it was never archived and the link is later removed, then it is gone for good.

You don't have to post the archived version. Others will be able to find the archived version using the wayback machine

Searching

Reactions
While this channel isn't nearly far along as we are on stolenhistory.org, it is fairly new, points out logical discrepancies, and seems to be palatable enough for those just joining the what-the-hell-is-going-on game.

WorldWar1812

Reactions
No nuke deception or radioactivity scam here?

Anders Björkman
Explanations why a-bombs and h-bombs do not work - 1. 13 May 2019

Geoengineering, Chemtrails, Weather Modification (NEXRad)
WeatherWar101

California Fires, Microwave Weapons. - Mental Boost
mental_boost

History Hoax, Psy Ops, Geology Hoax. Jungle Surfer
junglesurfertv

Do you think Aaron Dover was a shill? Has some very interesting stuff related to atmospheric electricity.
Aaron Dover

Geology Fake - Jari Ivanainen
The age of the earth

Flat Earth & Sun Working (Amazing "Book of The Sun"). Antonio Subirats
Antonio Subirats
I add Robert Sepehr to the list, greatly recommended.
Atlantean Gardens
Robert Sepehr

Red Bird

Reactions
That's a good article and would go nicely in this thread. Never letting a good crisis go to waste, it seems TPTB used the revolutionists destruction to create a new timeline/historical narrative.
From the article
Why did these documents, this particular incarnation of the past, these ‘feudals’ have to die? Book burning, with all of the modern baggage attached to it, is not a simple act of wanton destruction, it is a purposeful reshaping of intellectual, cultural, and historical thought and life for concrete purpose.

The author thinks it was to destroy the records of the feudal Middle Ages, however perhaps it was to hide the fact there were no Middle Ages, as we’re told.

whitewave

Reactions
No doubt as that seems to be when the new timeline/historical narrative starts revealing itself.

dreamtime

Reactions
Forgery is an eternal problem. In literature and the writing of history, suspiciously attributed texts can be uniquely revealing when subjected to a nuanced critique. False and spurious writings impinge on social and political realities to a degree rarely confronted by the biographical criticism of yesteryear. They deserve a more critical reading of the sort far more often bestowed on canonical works of poetry and prose fiction.

The first comprehensive treatment of literary and historiographical forgery to appear in a quarter of a century, Literary Forgery in Early Modern Europe, 1450–1800 goes well beyond questions of authorship, spotlighting the imaginative vitality of forgery and its sinister impact on genuine scholarship. This volume demonstrates that early modern forgery was a literary tradition in its own right, with distinctive connections to politics, Greek and Roman classics, religion, philosophy, and modern literature. The thirteen essays draw immediate inspiration from Johns Hopkins University’s acquisition of the Bibliotheca Fictiva, the world’s premier research collection dedicated exclusively to the subject of literary forgery, which consists of several thousand rare books and unique manuscript materials from the early modern period and beyond.

The early modern explosion in forgery of all kinds―particularly in the kindred documentary fields of literary and archaeological falsification―was the most visible symptom of a dramatic shift in attitudes toward historical evidence and in the relation of texts to contemporary society. The authors capture the impact of this evolution within many fundamental cultural transformations, including the rise of print, changing tastes and fortunes of the literary marketplace, and the Protestant and Catholic Reformations.
Before the Industrial Revolution : European society and economy, 1000-1700 : Cipolla, Carlo M : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Last edited: