The History of Rome has no Surviving Sources

whitewave

Reactions
Exactly. That’s why I’m such a broken record on the mystery schools. Their hand is present from the beginning to now- the names just change. Everything I research goes back to them and their minions. Even here its ignored to certain extent although it does get old, and it seems one is sort of obsessing on it if you have to go into every time.
It’s just hard for modern people to believe, but it’s the main reason for stolen history.
Some of what does survive from Rome (not so ancient) shows that the mystery schools (which includes the top-of-the-pile RCC) are willing to do anything to achieve their agenda (which they clearly define). I've never been a fan of Catholicism but this document moved me from mocking annoyance with their ways to recognition that the system of errors known as Mystery Babylon is the true enemy of mankind.
I agree that the stolen history and the current stealing of history happens in secret. But the sleeping majority is slowly waking up.

Disclaimer: I differentiate between Catholics and CatholicISM. I hold no ill will for those deluded by a system clearly designed to delude.

asatiger1966

Reactions
Some of what does survive from Rome (not so ancient) shows that the mystery schools (which includes the top-of-the-pile RCC) are willing to do anything to achieve their agenda (which they clearly define). I've never been a fan of Catholicism but this document moved me from mocking annoyance with their ways to recognition that the system of errors known as Mystery Babylon is the true enemy of mankind.
I agree that the stolen history and the current stealing of history happens in secret. But the sleeping majority is slowly waking up.

Disclaimer: I differentiate between Catholics and CatholicISM. I hold no ill will for those deluded by a system clearly designed to delude.
If I can not buy directly from the factory why bother?

irishbalt

Reactions
It is not assumption. It is a fact. Old Testament discouraged Hebrews to learn Greek or other pagan languages in first place (Nehemiah 13:23-26).

If It was a forged document from a later period, then it would be easy to identify since there were arabic influences on Aramaic. The document (Judean Wars Book Six) is also consistent with Biblical incidents in first century AD.

Let's just end the discussion. It certainly was an interesting discussion. I believe Aramaic New Testament and Judean Wars Book in Six in Aramaic are authentic. But you don't. Let's just end it like that. I wish all of you good luck with your future investigations on hidden history!
Simply provide a link to your research. Plenty of open minded persons here.

codis

Reactions
Simply provide a link to your research. Plenty of open minded persons here.
Using this quote to hook in ...

Openmindedness comes with a problem one needs to wrap his head around.
The trouble is - one cannot judge a question unbiased from within the narrative.
Otherwise, one will turn into a tautological hamster, continuously running around in circular references.

And there are some severe issues with the bible, as one might find scattered here in several threads.
If one accepts the premise that the bible was perhaps created much later then alleged, and not from the alleged sources, the following questions arise.
- Who had done it, or could have done it ?
- What was his motif, i.e. what the perpetrator thought to achieve ?
- What documents seem to corroborate it ?
- With those corroborating documents, could the perpetrator have created, distorted or influenced them as well ?
- If the bible and the corroborating documents are fake, what else would fall with it ?
- What hard facts are available, not based upon biblical narratives, circular referenced artifact dating (stone, buildings, coins) or circular dating method "calibration" (C14) ?

As mentioned in another thread here, the LOTR story presents a comprehensive and consistent chronology as well.
Most purported historical ancient events and artifacts harmonize quite well with this narrative. Could you prove LOTR is fake ?
The ancient roman empire and it's greek contemporaries are at top of the list of narratives falling with the bible.

irishbalt

Reactions
Using this quote to hook in ...

Openmindedness comes with a problem one needs to wrap his head around.
The trouble is - one cannot judge a question unbiased from within the narrative.
Otherwise, one will turn into a tautological hamster, continuously running around in circular references.

And there are some severe issues with the bible, as one might find scattered here in several threads.
If one accepts the premise that the bible was perhaps created much later then alleged, and not from the alleged sources, the following questions arise.
- Who had done it, or could have done it ?
- What was his motif, i.e. what the perpetrator thought to achieve ?
- What documents seem to corroborate it ?
- With those corroborating documents, could the perpetrator have created, distorted or influenced them as well ?
- If the bible and the corroborating documents are fake, what else would fall with it ?
- What hard facts are available, not based upon biblical narratives, circular referenced artifact dating (stone, buildings, coins) or circular dating method "calibration" (C14) ?

As mentioned in another thread here, the LOTR story presents a comprehensive and consistent chronology as well.
Most purported historical ancient events and artifacts harmonize quite well with this narrative. Could you prove LOTR is fake ?
The ancient roman empire and it's greek contemporaries are at top of the list of narratives falling with the bible.
Does the Talmud also make reference to the Greeks and Romans?

Was Jerusalem destroyed in 70 AD?

Can a group of priests from Europe claim descendancy from King David, and hurl humanity into endless wars while claiming to be the victims?

Is there an opposition to this priest class's narrative and does it change the end result?

What if this oppositional narrative is found quoting documents of the priest class, displaying their blindness and further (according to what we know) changing the course of history up to (some might say) 1812, where the old priesthood gains levers of control.

Sometimes we fool ourselves, other times we are fooled; however, is it not repulsive and anti-human to use the hard won moral, intellectual and spiritual truths against humanity to prey on them like a parasite, and to what end.

Let us disprove the Romans, the Greeks and then let us upend the major religions with it? To what end and what synthesis?
This may be for another thread.

Tigermouse

Reactions
I have also had much trouble forming a coherent time line for the last millenium or so.
For some time o worked for Glastonbury Abby in England. Part of my job was researching the subject matter that was told to the public during they'e visits. I discoverd so many falsehoods and out right lies about the history of britain (ancient and modern) such as the lie of the so called saxon invasion, English royal lines etc. It became almost painful.
There is in the local area to Glastonbury the village of Cheddar (where the cheese was invented) Where the palace of the original capitol of the early united kingdom was built. which was said to in turn have been built on a previous Roman palace/villa. There is now a school built on the site in that tempoary 1960's style and the site has a preservation order on it which says it can never!!! be archeologically dug again. The site was only excavated for a short time before the building of the school where a few pots where found and the foundations of a very large building. Which was proptly marked as Roman.
There are many such land orders in the area, not all pertaining to so called roman sites and a few so called amature historions that have discovered what could be very important sites ( One of note being a very large burial site full of metal) and on notifiing the right authorities, have been given restraining orders saying they can never go on the land of said sites again!
But then I am from the uk and we are the death star of history.
Thanks for reading.