The History of Rome has no Surviving Sources

whitewave

Reactions
Exactly. That’s why I’m such a broken record on the mystery schools. Their hand is present from the beginning to now- the names just change. Everything I research goes back to them and their minions. Even here its ignored to certain extent although it does get old, and it seems one is sort of obsessing on it if you have to go into every time.
It’s just hard for modern people to believe, but it’s the main reason for stolen history.
Some of what does survive from Rome (not so ancient) shows that the mystery schools (which includes the top-of-the-pile RCC) are willing to do anything to achieve their agenda (which they clearly define). I've never been a fan of Catholicism but this document moved me from mocking annoyance with their ways to recognition that the system of errors known as Mystery Babylon is the true enemy of mankind.
I agree that the stolen history and the current stealing of history happens in secret. But the sleeping majority is slowly waking up.

Disclaimer: I differentiate between Catholics and CatholicISM. I hold no ill will for those deluded by a system clearly designed to delude.

asatiger1966

Reactions
Some of what does survive from Rome (not so ancient) shows that the mystery schools (which includes the top-of-the-pile RCC) are willing to do anything to achieve their agenda (which they clearly define). I've never been a fan of Catholicism but this document moved me from mocking annoyance with their ways to recognition that the system of errors known as Mystery Babylon is the true enemy of mankind.
I agree that the stolen history and the current stealing of history happens in secret. But the sleeping majority is slowly waking up.

Disclaimer: I differentiate between Catholics and CatholicISM. I hold no ill will for those deluded by a system clearly designed to delude.
If I can not buy directly from the factory why bother?