Mount Meru. Is there a magnetic mountain at the North pole?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
My friend, there are a lot of things we can plausibly explain. It does not make it more or less true. It could be either way. What matters is a the total mass of all the unexplainable facts, we are forced to accept along with some baloney stories attached to it.

Alicefaye

Reactions
I was reading the book of Ezra. Lost books of the Bible. When I stubled across where the last 10 tribes ended up at. I'm not sure if this book is athentic or a fake. My opinion I believe it is but I am not a scholar. I will post a video and if you go to 1:29:00 it will lead you to where it starts talking about center of the North Pole and Mt Meru. I decided to search for this Mt when it lead me to this blog. I was fascinated to discover this topic as well as this site. I hope this YouTube video puts just a little bit more history to this blog. Since this could possibly be the oldest of books. Go to 1:29:00 and start listening from there. I listened to the whole book and it's quite amazing. . If this doesn't help I'll try and locate another source.

whitewave

Reactions
Thanks for that, Alicefaye. Been a while since I read Esdras. Catholic bible has those books along with Macabees, Bel and the Dragon and some others I don't remember. May have to pick up a Catholic bible just for the extra books in them. Gives a lot more detail about end times than the uber confusing book of Revelation.

Jim Duyer

Reactions
There are several islands full of magnetic stones that are huge - perhaps from meteor strikes, and they are located on the upper north west coast of Greenland. I believe that early explorers reported these, and Mercator and others took them to be at the exact North Pole, in order to explain why magnets point towards there. However, later in his career, Mercator placed more than one magnetic north pole and the geographical north pole, on his maps, so apparently he was aware of more than he shared with the world.

RecycledSoul

Reactions
Anyone with knowledge of electricity knows that a byproduct of current flow is heat. Increase the amperage (flow) & and you create more watts (heat). If a substantial electric pillar of cosmic plasma were to connect with the North Pole, I would think that, based on the “frozen north” narrative, a tremendous amount of ice would be melted quickly, flowing down over the entire Northern Hemisphere. May be the source of the Mud Flood? I’m speculating here, and open for comments.

Starman

Reactions
Anyone with knowledge of electricity knows that a byproduct of current flow is heat. Increase the amperage (flow) & and you create more watts (heat). If a substantial electric pillar of cosmic plasma were to connect with the North Pole, I would think that, based on the “frozen north” narrative, a tremendous amount of ice would be melted quickly, flowing down over the entire Northern Hemisphere. May be the source of the Mud Flood? I’m speculating here, and open for comments.
In the scenario promoted by the Thunderbolts/Electric Universe group, there was a northern plasma column that was linked to other planets above it in what was called the Saturnian configuration, during a time when Saturn was our sun. There's lots of details to this configuration that I don't have time to spell out here, but all of them have corroboration with various cultural myths. Think Jack and the Beanstalk and Yggdrasil and many others.

Perhaps this polar column warmed up the north pole and provided a fertile oasis, which later reverted to an icy realm when Saturn vacated the heavens above earth.

This is kind of opposite to the scenario you proposed, whereby the new addition of a plasma column led to melting of ice.

In the Saturn breakup model, the plasma column released and the waters that were gravitationally held up by this force raced around the earth in mega tsunamis and caused THE FLOOD. Some Saturnians have it that the waters raced 'down' (up) from the south which had a greater depth of water due to the north pole buldging upwards by gravitational pull, thus not having as much water in that raised area. One scholar I studied with, Jno Cook, has pinned the FLOOD at 3147 BC.

Here's a synopsis I wrote about Saturnian cosmology: http://www.planetamnesia.com/saturnian-cosmolog/