Similar style buildings are all over the world. Were they built by our civilization?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
For the most part we are very much used to seeing these buildings here and there. If it's a city or town with some history under its belt, it will have one or two of the below structures; some will have more. They all look beautiful, with elaborate details and elegant precision. Some of these buildings have individuality, and some look similar to "that other building in Europe." And Europe is where, supposedly, these architectural styles were born. At least that's what we were taught to think. This is our conventional wisdom ingrained into our understanding of this world. There were tons of different names created to describe these buildings: Ancient Roman, Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque, Neoclassical, and etc. For the full list of those styles Wikipedia is your destination. But there is one thing in common between all those buildings, and normally it sounds like this, "They do not build like this any more." And "they" do not.

Of course, some of our construction companies are capable of building such detailed structures. Renovation and restoration orders have to be fulfilled, after all. But cost effectiveness is probably the key here. This is a very reasonable, and prone to our understanding explanation. Especially when you consider that some of the floor plans included 13-16 foot ceilings, and similar size doors.

Seeing these old buildings we rarely think about architectural work put into designing them. And obviously, there was no Computer-aided design programs back in the day. It was a drawing board, a pencil, and an eraser. We do not think about those builders of the old not having any building, and construction equipment of today. Granted, at some point, a railroad was introduced, and some of those buildings were constructed not far from a body of water. At the same time, quite a few were built with no luxury of railroads and ports. Do we wonder who made thousands of windows in the 18th (17th, 19th) century, or where mountains of bricks (block shaped stones) came from. Where roofing materials came from, or who sculptured those stairwell posts making them 100% identical? Wondering observer might spend a moment thinking about all those things. Most people will not not.

After all, who cares? These buildings exist, meaning that someone was able to build them. Indoctrinated science does not find anything strange there. Why should you? It does not matter whether we have a single clue how it was done, and what infrastructure supported the process. Seeing that "around the corner" apartment complex, or a freeway "flyover" being built for two-three years straight is normal for us. Yet we never wonder how those, way less educated, and equipped individuals, were able to build hundreds of multistory brick, and stone buildings in a blink of an eye. "Construction boom" was the name.

And last but not least are the so called human resources. Below is an example list of the construction related positions of today. Clearly not all of those positions were required back in the day. At the same time this list does not represent all the positions required to build a complex structure. This is just to get the point across.
  • Apprentice
  • Assistant Project Manager
  • Building Inspector
  • Carpenter
  • Civil Engineer
  • Concrete Laborers
  • Construction Assistant
  • Construction Coordinator
  • Construction Engineer
  • Construction Foreman
  • Construction Manager
  • Construction Superintendent
  • Construction Supervisor
  • Construction Worker
  • Contract Administrator
  • Contract Manager
  • Crane Operator
  • Dry Wall Finisher
  • Dry Wall Installer
  • Estimator
  • Electrician
  • Equipment Operator
  • Field Engineer
  • Framing Carpenter
  • General Laborer
  • Inspector
  • Iron Worker
  • Joiner
  • Laborer
  • Master Electrician
  • Master Plumber
  • Painter
  • Pipe Fitter
  • Planner
  • Plumber
  • Purchasing Coordinator
  • Project Assistant
  • Project Manager
  • Roofer
  • Safety Director
  • Safety Manager
  • Scheduler
  • Signal Worker
  • Site Manager
  • Superintendent
  • Surveyor
  • Welder
In other words, it is impossible to build anything of that magnitude without infrastructure, and trained, skilled construction workers of various positions. The Europe clearly had a century, or two head start on the rest of the world. But the so-called Colonial Expansion produced such ridiculous amounts of these buildings, I struggle to find any conventional explanation. Tens of thousands of similar styles buildings popped up all over the world within a very short period of time. Very often in places where any thought of an appropriate infrastructure would be ludicrous. The Industrial Revolution did not fully kick in until 1830s-1840s, according to Eric Hobsbawm. Europe's Colonial Expansion (1820-1939) is being described as follows:
European countries began exploring and seeking to dominate the rest of the world during the 15th and 16th centuries, thanks to their ability to control sea routes and to the discovery of the American continent. In the 19th century, energized by the industrial revolution and under pressure from a rapidly growing population, Europe launched a new period of colonial expansion, inspired by the discovery of new markets, new areas for the settlement of Europe’s poor migrants, and the desire to " civilize the barbarian nations ".
One additional thing to consider is that the World Population in 1900 was 78% less than it is today, and I assume not everyone was a construction worker.

Most of the time, our opinion about the past is based on the books, and movies, and not on facts. For example the period of the Wild West in the USA was from 1865 - 1895. And this period probably looks like this for some.

oldwestmainst.jpg

Summary: Below, you will find similar architectural style buildings from many different countries of the world, and from all the continents (besides Antarctica.) All of this buildings are absolute masterpieces of architectural style, design, and implementation. History assigned architects for most of them, but you will not find any concrete proof of any sort of construction for approximately 99% of these buildings). Some of those buildings still exist today. The majority of them do not. A good portion was deliberately destroyed in so-called Urban Fires and Earthquakes. But all of those buildings appear to share the same architectural school.

I believe, as recently as 150-200 years ago there was one World Union with no countries. It was a civilization whose technical development was similar to that of ours. I am not saying that it was good or bad. I merely state that in the 19th century the entire world was fighting, while it would have to be building to get all the buildings and cities delivered. I do believe that current political system of the world conquered and destroyed the previous one. In the process billions of people were killed. These buildings we see all over the world are the remnants of that previous civilization. (I am still working on this concept. I believe something catastrophic happened twice: once in the 18th, and once in the 19 century. I also believe that the Timelines of World History, as well as the World History itself were intentionally altered. Meaning to the point where it is impossible to say what happened, when it happened and if it happened at all.)

Same type buildings from all over the world

1. Japan
nagasaki_japan4.jpg nagasaki_japan5.jpg japan1.jpg japan2.jpg japan3.jpg japan7.jpg japan13.jpg japan8.jpg japan9.jpg japan10.jpg japan11.jpg japan12.jpg

2. Taiwan
taiwan1.jpg taiwan2.jpg taiwan3.jpg taiwan4.jpg taiwan5.jpg taiwan6.jpg

3. Argentina
Argentina.jpg Argentina1.jpg Argentina4.jpg Argentina2.jpg

4. Cuba
Cuba2.jpg Cuba1.jpg Cuba3.jpg Cuba4.jpg

5. Chile
chili.jpg chili1.jpg chili3.JPG chili4.JPG chili5.jpg chili6.JPG

6. Paraguay
paraguay.jpg paraguay1.jpg paraguay2.jpg paraguay3.jpg paraguay4.jpg

7. USA
USA4.jpg USA1.jpg USA2.jpg USA8.jpg USA6.jpg USA7.jpg USA_15.png USA3.jpg USA4.png USA.jpg USA5.jpg USA9.jpg USA10.jpg USA11.jpg USA12.jpg USA13.jpg

8. Russia
russia.jpg russia1.jpg russia2.jpg russia3.jpg russia4.jpg russia11.jpg russia5.jpg russia6.jpg russia7.jpg russia8.jpg russia9.jpg russia10.jpg

9. Iran
Iran.jpg Iran1.jpg Iran2.jpg Iran3.jpg

10. Poland

Poland.jpg Poland2.jpg Poland3.jpg Poland1.jpg

11. Vietnam
vietnam.jpg vietnam1.jpg vietnam2.jpg vietnam3.jpg

12. Pakistan
pakistan.jpg pakistan1.jpg

13. India
India_calcutta.jpg India_x1.jpg India.jpg India1.jpg India3.jpg India2.jpg India4.jpg India5.jpg India6.jpg India7.jpg

14. South Africa

SouthAfrica.jpg SouthAfrica1.jpg SouthAfrica2.jpg

15. Thailand
Thailand.jpg Thailand1.jpg Thailand2.jpg Thailand3.jpg Thailand4.jpg

16. Turkey
turkey.jpg turkey1.jpg turkey2.jpg turkey3.jpg turkey4.jpg turkey5.jpg

17. Sri Lanka
SriLanka.jpg SriLanka1.jpg SriLanka2.jpg SriLanka3.jpg SriLanka4.jpg

18. Germany
germany_1.jpg germany_2.jpg germany_3.jpg germany_4.jpg germany_5.jpg germany_6.gif germany_7.jpg germany_8.jpg germany_9.jpg germany_10.jpg germany_11.jpg germany_12.jpg

19. Ukraine
ukraine_1.jpg ukraine_2.jpg ukraine_3.jpg ukraine_4.jpg ukraine_5.JPG ukraine_6.jpg ukraine_7.jpg ukraine_8.jpg ukraine_9.jpg ukraine_10.jpg ukraine_11.jpg ukraine_12.jpg

20. China
China_10.jpg China_1.jpg China_2.JPG China_3.jpg China_4.png China_5.jpg China_6.jpg China_7.jpg China_8.jpg China_9.jpg China_11.jpg China_12.jpg

21. New Zealand
New_Zealand_1.jpg New_Zealand_2.jpg New_Zealand_3.jpg New_Zealand_4.jpg New_Zealand_5.JPG New_Zealand_6.jpg New_Zealand_7.jpg New_Zealand_8.jpg New_Zealand_9.jpg New_Zealand_10.jpg New_Zealand_11.jpg New_Zealand_12.jpg New_Zealand_13.jpg New_Zealand_14.jpg

22. Singapore
Singapore.jpg Singapore1.jpg Singapore2.jpg Singapore3.jpg Singapore4.JPG Singapore5.jpg

23. Sweden
Sweden1.jpg Sweden2.jpg Sweden4.jpg Sweden5.jpg Sweden6.jpg Sweden9.jpg Sweden3.jpg Sweden7.jpg Sweden10.jpg Sweden8.jpg

24. Indonesia
indonesia_1.jpg indonesia_2.jpg indonesia_3.jpg indonesia_5.jpg indonesia_6.JPG indonesia_4.jpg

25. Kenya
Kenya1.jpg Kenya2.jpg Kenya3.jpg Kenya4.jpg Kenya5.jpg Kenya6.jpg Kenya7.jpg

26. Egypt
egypt1.jpg egypt2.jpg egypt3.jpg egypt5.jpg egypt6.jpg egypt7.jpg egypt8.jpg egypt9.jpg

27. Brazil
Brazil1.jpg Brazil2.jpg Brazil3.jpg Brazil4.jpg Brazil5.jpg Brazil6.jpg Brazil7.jpg Brazil8.jpg Brazil9.jpg Brazil10.jpg Brazil11.jpg Brazil12.jpg

28. Australia

australia1.jpg australia2.jpg australia3.jpg australia4.jpg australia5.jpg australia6.jpg australia7.png

29. Canada

canada1.jpg canada2.jpg canada3.jpg canada7.jpg canada4.jpg canada5.png canada6.jpg canada8.jpg canada9.jpg canada10.jpg canada11.jpg canada12.jpg

30. Philippines
philippines1.png philippines2.jpg philippines3.jpg philippines4.jpg philippines5.jpg philippines6.png philippines7.jpg philippines8.jpg philippines9.jpg philippines10.jpg

This list could go on and on. It is obvious that these buildings are all over the world.
Makes me wonder about the true origins of Ancient Greece and Rome now.

Pantheon.jpg

Last edited:

Hardy

Hallo from Germany to Korben.Thank you for your brilliant postings as a 'Solo entertainer' .Actually I'm not capable to reach the quality of your postings which
is the reason i do not.It's also a bit difficult on english for me.
You put my own reflections from the last two years staight to the point and more.Just yesterday i told sombody some points of this post though i've read it just now.He listened but does he get it?
"I do believe that current political system of the world conquered and destroyed the previous one. "-Yes,facinating and scary,"200 years ago"- my hair stay on end.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Greeting Hardy. This is very much true. Most of my friends do not see it the way I do, even after extensive explanations. Some think that it does not really matter, because it will not affect their life one way or the other. And some, appears, do start getting interested, because it is just that blatantly obvious. I did not see these signs of what I call "previous civilization" because of the education constraints my mind was in. Once you see it, you can not undo it. The traits of someone extremely advanced are all over the place, and to understand that some objects could not appear out of nowhere within the conventional dogmatic system is not that hard. To comprehend and accept is. The most fascinating part is to understand that somehow this weird recent past is tied into our present.

Hopefully we can get more people interested and together understand a little more about what the hell is going on.

Thank you for your reply, and hope to see you here again. Will be posting more countries into this topic later on today. I'm pretty sure yo have plenty of these building in Germany.

Last edited:

Hardy

The most fascinating part is to understand that somehow this weird recent past is tied into our present.
Yes,it is and you Show really good that even the recent past is weird,

It's not so easy to find old structures in Germany because of the destructions in WW2.Even the small town where i live near the Dutch frontier was nearly total destroyed.I just wanted to find some numbers to show you and read an Article in a big newspaper online from 2015 and what? They say the destructions were a blessing because the old citys were dirty,cramped and desolate.This Tenor isn't
an exeption.It's only a little 'highlight' of the dayly insanity here.Cologne-ca.80 Km
from here for example:Only the cathedral stood in the stone desert.The time changers did a perfect Job.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
It's not so easy to find old structures in Germany because of the destructions in WW2.
Well, was able to find quite some of the older buildings in Germany. There are tons of those spread out in various places. Berlin was the most fascinating as far as Roman revival style goes. It's amazing, considering there is no evidence what so ever of these buildings being constructed. Everything prior to about 1910-1915 is missing definitive proof. There are records and historical assignments, but as far as photos, or engravings go, we have a no show. Here and there some construction related engravings will pop up. Unfortunately they normally show the absurdity of the process in the made up image. These historical fakes are a separate topic. I will discuss it when I make it to one particular event in the history of the city of Chicago.

Hardy

Thank you Korben, ' know now better for what exactly i should looking for,also after studying the picture gallery again..sometimes it needs a bit communication.
But all needed infos are effectively in the main post above.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
I think you also might want to find a few houses buried in the ground. See if you can come with an explanation of why they are so deep in the ground. Especially considering that they were not built that long ago. Why is there nothing in our history telling us about an event which raised the ground level.

burried_house_1.jpg burried_house_2.jpg burried_house_3.jpg burried_house_4.jpg burried_house_5.jpg burried_house_6.jpg burried_house_7.jpg burried_house_8.jpg burried_house_9.jpg

Hardy

I don't Know what is more spooky.But the mud flood thing fits perfectly together with the 'buildings out of nowhere ' phenomenon and between we have the Piranesi Pictures:

piranesi2.png

https://www.stolenhistory.org/threa...i-trying-to-say-17-18th-century-apocalypse.6/

I have only few doupt that we are on right trace
It's like in the Stephen King Story 'langoliers'.We fly and the world behind becomes eaten
by this Monsters in realtime.Excuse this allegorie,but where the hell came the mud from and how is it the collectiv amnesie is possible from Things that quasi happened yesterday.There is a will to hide it but hard explainible with only rational thinking.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Where the hell came the mud from and how is it the collective amnesia is possible from Things that quasi happened yesterday.
Hardy, I simply cannot write this hypothesis stories of mine fast enough. We have this Year Without a Summer for a reason. Though it is questionable, that it was when they say it was, which is 1816. The times are all messed up. It's being blamed on the volcano in Southern Hemisphere somewhere around Indonesia I think. I have a different idea. What we do not often look at is the age of our trees. Here and there (in single digits) we might have a thousand year old tree. The rest of the woods and forests are 200 years old. Where are all the old trees? There is a reason for their absence.

Also there were at least two catastrophic events. One of those you can see in the works of Piranesi. It took place sometime early in 18th century I think. At least judging by the size of the vegetation growing on the ruins. This first catastrophe might have been a natural one.

The other one had to take place some time in the 19th century. I believe around 1840-1845. All those wars of 1812 between Russia and France, and the US War of 1812, and all the other wars in the chronological vicinity are historically separated links of the same chain. And some weapons were very powerful.

As far as why we do not remember anything. Because everything was done to shield us from that info. Books were burnt and people were killed. Who we are ourselves... the verdict is not in yet. Below are a few photos to demonstrate why we do not remember anything. Those are from 1860 in Sant Petersburg, Russia. As you can see there were nobody left to remember.

no_people_saint_petersburg_1.jpg no_people_saint_petersburg_2.jpg no_people_saint_petersburg_3.jpg no_people_saint_petersburg_4.jpg no_people_saint_petersburg_5.jpg no_people_saint_petersburg_6.jpg no_people_saint_petersburg_7.jpg

Hardy

..perhaps we must charge the Vatikan Bibliothek...I see you have the whole bunch on the screen even the missing old trees and the ' missing people on the photos.Yes,i've done some investigation in the tree thing already- 'will refresh it.It's confusing but i'm shure your vision do have a strukture.
The possibility of two mega events brings more tidiness to my mind.I hope we still have some time before the next wipe out.A mixture of both,nature and weapons is also thinkable and difficult to distinguish in certain circumstances.
Very interesting ,go ahead man.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Yup, Vatican is definitely holding a lot of secrets in their vaults. I like this non-confirmed story about their time-viewing machine aka Chronovisor. As far as trying to figure out a more realistic picture of this world... I think we will keep on looking into it.

Hardy

I like it too and i know it's a little bit fun but even if such a device should exist,we
still don't know where the images are come from.In a dream or in a Trance there
are sometimes impressive Images too and it's the same problem.It can be a really good trick a la Copperfield or even let's say a conection in a spiritual room.But this room could also exist in a illusion state. The only tool that we have for knowledge is our own thinking.You've already wrote it in the Forumintro in a similar way.

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
One way or the other, this device, even if it does exist, is way out of our reach, but the architectural "coincidence" is clearly everywhere. This is one tough puzzle to crack.

Falkes

I can add a few more photos to the Canadian section, I was born in one of the oldest Cities in all of Canada, on the Atlantic Coast and there are some MASTERPIECE buildings in my city that are from the 1600s that are exactly like your post here. They're still standing and in use today. Except one that is being repaired. Although I can still take photos of it. My entire life, even all my friends any time we would be out drinking would debate how the hell they built them. There are no mines in this city, the population at that time was less that 10,000 tops. They are also on one of the highest points. Most cities they have a "Down town" here it's all "uptown" because it's built on a giant hill. Not just how they built it, how they moved the bloody giant stone blocks a lot of them are made out of is unreal. "They don't build them like they use to." is legit what everyone here says about them because they are breathtaking.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Thank you Falkes. I believe you can upload them through the attach button below the reply window. I will copy them into the main post.

When you look at the pictures of social activities on the streets of these cities in 17th, 18th and 19th centuries, you get that vibe that those people do not belong there. Visitors, kind of. I think those building were there for them to find.

Great work all of you good people. Check out Phillip Druzhinin's vids here.

Hats off to all of you freethinkers and big regards. And have always known since I can remember as a child, that something was not right with consensus reality. Keep holding the line.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Yup, I watched a few videos of his. I wish I could understand Russian language, so much info he can consume from the his native web. Apparently they started noticing these buried building first, and it snowballed from there.

Not so much in the English speaking sector so far, I suppose.

I think he has done a lot of his latest work in English. He also goes into evidence of the mud flood at some time in the past, also. Here -

PS - Check out wise up's channel for other insights into the past.
PPS - If you're living in an old town or city, take a wander around and see if you can find any windows which shouldn't be where they are (underground and not as in cellars). You can also see where some of these below ground level windows or doors havebeen bricked up.
Post automatically merged:
Yes,it is and you Show really good that even the recent past is weird,

It's not so easy to find old structures in Germany because of the destructions in WW2.Even the small town where i live near the Dutch frontier was nearly total destroyed.I just wanted to find some numbers to show you and read an Article in a big newspaper online from 2015 and what? They say the destructions were a blessing because the old citys were dirty,cramped and desolate.This Tenor isn't
an exeption.It's only a little 'highlight' of the dayly insanity here.Cologne-ca.80 Km
from here for example:Only the cathedral stood in the stone desert.The time changers did a perfect Job.
One has to seriously consider that the mass bombing of every German city over 80,000 people, was for reasons of deleting the past. They did the same in Japan, also. Check out the Hellstorm video here

It took me three sittings to watch all of it.......

Last edited:

Hardy

I think the same.The destruction was totally exaggerated for only eliminate a regime.Churchill allegedly said it himself ,something like: It's not about Hitler it's about the German psyche.
Anyway ,in the moment i'm a little bit paralysed from all the Information i allready
had and those well presented here in the Forum.At least we have a clou how big the lie is but it is like the Nietzsche slogan:And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
But i stay present because it's also thrilling!