American Civil War a Photographic History

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
C103D5C6-CF80-4D99-8D2F-D55F753C69FF.jpeg

And which civil war flag does it look like to you guys?
star-six.jpg

Antique patriotic postcard with a US soldier and flag, 1908. Note the flag has 14 six-pointed stars!

Antique patriotic postcard with a US soldier and flag, 1908.jpg

1910-Patriotic-Uncle-Sam-Has-Sons-Of-Iron.jpgSoldier1908a.jpg

U.S. 13 Star Flag - Great Star in Glory
13 Star U.S. Flag - Grand Luminary design, Revolutionary & Early Federal Period.
13 Star United States Flag - Great Star in Glory, 1783 - 1790.jpg

A late 19th century Hand-Made American Flag with 13 Six-Pointed Stars forming an Even Larger Six-pointed Star of David

Six-point-star-flag-usa.jpg

Six pointed stars on American Flags are a very rare trait, shared only by a handful of known examples. The same can be said of flags with cantons arranged in a six-pointed great star configuration. This configuration of stars on a flag of pieced and sewn construction is known on less than four or five surviving flags. The pattern is very similar to the star pattern seen on the official Great Seal of the United States. The first die of the Great Seal, cast from brass in 1792, featured a "glory" of six pointed stars arranged to form a single six pointed star. Although the "glory" on the Great Seal is oriented to with a single star at the top, the "glory" pattern on this flag is rotated 90 degrees.

12 Six-Pointed Stars, Neufchâteau, Vosges, France.

12 Six-Pointed Stars.jpg

This beautiful liberation flag of 12 stars and 11 stripes is visually striking with many rare traits such as the use of six-pointed stars, the canton resting on the red "blood" stripe, the use of white stripes as the first and last stripes of the flag, a slight swallow-tail form, and a banner staff and cord so the flag could be hung vertically. The seller of the flag relayed this story, from the man from which they acquired the flag: "He tells me that the flag comes from the town of Neufchâteau in the Vosges where he used to live. [It] belonged to a well off family in town and during the war in 1944-45 after the liberation of the region there was a column of German soldiers which came up the Rhone Valley and passed through the town. When the Germans saw the liberation flags hanging from the windows they stopped and rounded up everyone who had a flag and put them in the town plaza to shoot them but that since the Americans were not far they decided to run off fast instead. I asked him about the twelve 6 pointed stars and he told me that since the French weren't always sure how many stars the American flag had they would just use the space they had."

48 Stars, Pont Aven, Bretagne, France.

48 Six-Pointed Stars.jpg

This flag of 48 six-pointed stars was found in Pont Aven, France, which is located in Bretagne, not far from Normandy, France. The original owner of the flag indicated that the flag was inspired by the liberation of Pont-l'Abbe in Normandy. The canton of the flag is made of silk, with small six-pointed cotton stars sewn hand sewn to the canton. The stripes are machine sewn and appear to be made of either nylon or rayon. A wiry metallic bullion fringe surrounds the flag, and is likely repurposed upholstery or curtain trim. The flag has a sleeve hoist and the canton is inset into the third white stripe, nearly resting on the red "blood" stripe. American flags with stars having other than five points are very rare.
Links:
ZFC Item Details - U.S. 13 Star Flag - Great Star in Glory.
Rare Flags - Antique American Flags, Historic American Flags
The Cornerstone: The Star and Stripes of David / A 19th century American Flag with Similarities to the Great Seal of the United States

Six Pointed Star of Saturn.jpg

Link:
Six Pointed Star of Saturn
TWENTY-ONE Magical Signs of the

postcard-g-web_1.jpg
Real mission of the 1907-1909 US Great White Fleet, what was it?
1908 Messina destruction: earthquake or guns?

* * *​

KD: Now go ahead and try to figure out what year it really was, what country it was, and who was behind all of this.

P.S. May be the 6-pointer explains this: Where were US flags prior to the Civil War? Of course, now when we see those blurry Civil War and later "US" flags, we can not be sure how many points those stars have. May be all of them have six...

OP
sharonr

sharonr

Reactions
It definitely wouldn't be a texan flag anyway, at least not the one we know today, if you look at the flag in that 'bandstand' picture the 'star' is much smaller than what you would expect to see on well most flags I know of have bigger stars relative to the size of the flag than that one so it's a bit strange.
I know. long stretch. But What flag is it?

OP
sharonr

sharonr

Reactions
Yes, a legion of Federalists, aka, Americans, were estabishing their flags. I think as soon as 1900, and not only that, World War I and II were outcropts of this. Call me crazy.

View attachment 8831

Antique patriotic postcard with a US soldier and flag, 1908. Note the flag has 14 six-pointed stars!

View attachment 8828
View attachment 8833View attachment 8834

U.S. 13 Star Flag - Great Star in Glory
13 Star U.S. Flag - Grand Luminary design, Revolutionary & Early Federal Period.
View attachment 8829
View attachment 8830

A late 19th century Hand-Made American Flag with 13 Six-Pointed Stars forming an Even Larger Six-pointed Star of David

View attachment 8824
Six pointed stars on American Flags are a very rare trait, shared only by a handful of known examples. The same can be said of flags with cantons arranged in a six-pointed great star configuration. This configuration of stars on a flag of pieced and sewn construction is known on less than four or five surviving flags. The pattern is very similar to the star pattern seen on the official Great Seal of the United States. The first die of the Great Seal, cast from brass in 1792, featured a "glory" of six pointed stars arranged to form a single six pointed star. Although the "glory" on the Great Seal is oriented to with a single star at the top, the "glory" pattern on this flag is rotated 90 degrees.

12 Six-Pointed Stars, Neufchâteau, Vosges, France.

View attachment 8826
This beautiful liberation flag of 12 stars and 11 stripes is visually striking with many rare traits such as the use of six-pointed stars, the canton resting on the red "blood" stripe, the use of white stripes as the first and last stripes of the flag, a slight swallow-tail form, and a banner staff and cord so the flag could be hung vertically. The seller of the flag relayed this story, from the man from which they acquired the flag: "He tells me that the flag comes from the town of Neufchâteau in the Vosges where he used to live. [It] belonged to a well off family in town and during the war in 1944-45 after the liberation of the region there was a column of German soldiers which came up the Rhone Valley and passed through the town. When the Germans saw the liberation flags hanging from the windows they stopped and rounded up everyone who had a flag and put them in the town plaza to shoot them but that since the Americans were not far they decided to run off fast instead. I asked him about the twelve 6 pointed stars and he told me that since the French weren't always sure how many stars the American flag had they would just use the space they had."

48 Stars, Pont Aven, Bretagne, France.

This flag of 48 six-pointed stars was found in Pont Aven, France, which is located in Bretagne, not far from Normandy, France. The original owner of the flag indicated that the flag was inspired by the liberation of Pont-l'Abbe in Normandy. The canton of the flag is made of silk, with small six-pointed cotton stars sewn hand sewn to the canton. The stripes are machine sewn and appear to be made of either nylon or rayon. A wiry metallic bullion fringe surrounds the flag, and is likely repurposed upholstery or curtain trim. The flag has a sleeve hoist and the canton is inset into the third white stripe, nearly resting on the red "blood" stripe. American flags with stars having other than five points are very rare.
Links:
ZFC Item Details - U.S. 13 Star Flag - Great Star in Glory.
Rare Flags - Antique American Flags, Historic American Flags
The Cornerstone: The Star and Stripes of David / A 19th century American Flag with Similarities to the Great Seal of the United States

Link:
Six Pointed Star of Saturn
TWENTY-ONE Magical Signs of the

Real mission of the 1907-1909 US Great White Fleet, what was it?
1908 Messina destruction: earthquake or guns?

* * *​

KD: Now go ahead and try to figure out what year it really was, what country it was, and who was behind all of this.

P.S. May be the 6-pointer explains this: Where were US flags prior to the Civil War? Of course, now when we see those blurry Civil War and later "US" flags, we can not be sure how many points those stars have. May be all of them have six...

When the Mason's took over the US. I'm still thinking about how Commonwealth's, such as Virginia, are still contracted by the English government. Will post links. But This all gets just stranger and stranger. If you read into things and SEE you understand this is what they are telling you.

A Commonwealth realm is a sovereign state in which Queen Elizabeth II is the head of state and reigning constitutional monarch. Each realm is independent from the other realms. As of 2018, there are 16 Commonwealth realms: Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Grenada, Jamaica, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, and the United Kingdom. All 16 Commonwealth realms are members of the Commonwealth of Nations, an intergovernmental organisation of 53 member states. Elizabeth II is Head of the Commonwealth, and head of state in 16 of the members. The remaining 37 have individual heads of state.

Last edited:

BStankman

Reactions

Looks like at least 3 of these soldiers are female (1 on far left, fiddler, and standing one on far right). Also, the second from the left with the messed up fingers looks like he has 2 right arms.
It looks like we are not the first ones to notice the daughters of the American revolution were staging the civil war.
There is a cover A&E documentary saying Victorian women SECRETLY fought in the war.

So now they are caught in the lie. Either women fought openly in this war, or this is all staged.
It is not secret in photos, imagine the first latrine trip in person.

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
I think there's still some cross-dressers today in sports and politics that, for their own reasons, live secret lives to gain an advantage that might otherwise be denied them due to social constraints. I won't name names but they're really not that hard to spot.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
It appears that cross dressing of today is being used for personal gains. What we are witnessing in these pictures could be one of the biggest hoaxes ever played on humankind.

In other words I doubt these are individual players, but rather a part of a grand “Civil War” circus.

anotherlayer

Reactions
this one is racking up fake points on the front page of Reddit today (thumbnailed because it's gross):

civil_sknny.jpg

this makes no sense. put this right up there with bombing churches. what anger on earth would cause a bunch of white army dudes to capture another white army dude and then starve him to this extent. same color skin, speaking the same language, sharing a vast amount of what at the time was supposedly free land for all the white people to consume upon.

this is some dumb bullshit storytelling here. the front page title for this on Reddit is:

A Union Soldier upon his release from Andersonville Prison after being a Prisoner of War during the US Civil War, May 1865.

upon his release? this dude is dead as all get out! let me throw some more sticks on this fire... he's very tall :)

The Kraken

Reactions
this one is racking up fake points on the front page of Reddit today (thumbnailed because it's gross):

View attachment 9179

this makes no sense. put this right up there with bombing churches. what anger on earth would cause a bunch of white army dudes to capture another white army dude and then starve him to this extent. same color skin, speaking the same language, sharing a vast amount of what at the time was supposedly free land for all the white people to consume upon.

this is some dumb bullshit storytelling here. the front page title for this on Reddit is:

A Union Soldier upon his release from Andersonville Prison after being a Prisoner of War during the US Civil War, May 1865. [751 x 1280]

upon his release? this dude is dead as all get out! let me throw some more sticks on this fire... he's very tall :)
The only explanation that answers all these questions is that the NORTH (foreign) was really an invasion of the SOUTH (locals)
Rewritten afterwards.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
The only explanation that answers all these questions is that the NORTH (foreign) was really an invasion of the SOUTH (locals)
Rewritten afterwards.
I get the same vibe on this. The only question to answer here would be how "native" was native?

The Kraken

Reactions
I get the same vibe on this. The only question to answer here would be how "native" was native?
They are still here. Living in every city. You only need to remove the leaders and the scribes and you could replace an entire culture. I have given the examples of my own culture and history being rewritten while i am still here! Girl with the pearl earing

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
They are still here. Living in every city. You only need to remove the leaders and the scribes and you could replace an entire culture. I have given the examples of my own culture and history being rewritten while i am still here! Girl with the pearl earing
Yup, we could definitely present some circumstantial proof of that. At the same time I want to believe that there is a bigger slip up waiting on us to find it.

OP
sharonr

sharonr

Reactions

A Union Soldier upon his release from Andersonville Prison after being a Prisoner of War during the US Civil War, May 1865.

Tall, yes! So weird. Although my boyfriend is 6'9". He thinks tall people are not so weird (but he realizes he stands out in a crowd, ha ha.)

I have noticed the death hoax from years ago. My mind just could not fathom why just regular people would so willingly just murder, torture and demolish other people. It just didn't make sense. I think the minions of the government do it, they really don't care, but I am still wracking my brain on why they need to put on an elaborate hoax, I think murdering many people in the process (although not the numbers reported, by far), and invent a whole new reality for everyone. I understand this is why this forum is here.

I saw a documentary a few years ago showing naked, starving men, working in German tunnels to apparently make rockets for the nazi's during world war II. Apparently they worked until they starved to death. That was the narrative, and we have the film to prove it. It was shocking and mesmerizing at the same time watching this film (at least it was only a few minutes long). What was going on? Who was filming this, and why? Is that realistic?

As a kid we were shown films of people bulldozing dead bodies into mass graves (in Germany, of course). Mudflood/war casualties? Charlottesville is steadily bulldozing buildings to give us shiny new cheap high rises. They are taking down a large mud flooder this month and all anyone I asks says about it is "well, it is an old building". Makes me sad.
I think every culture has been mixed for a very long time and it shows. Except Japan and Korea (both of which I have been to, and I lived in Korea for a year) which consider themselves the only 2 pure cultures still left and still in their original countries. Which is very interesting in itself. How are they still a pure race? They have mixed with other cultures, of course, but they consider their core group pure. But are they? The Japanese are very tiny people, the Koreans our size. They are distinctly unique for their races. Even if the white man has been visiting for centuries, they have kept their race pretty seperate. I think it is very much something to think about when thinking of "natives".

Last edited:
OP
sharonr

sharonr

Reactions
notice the "roman" salute? I just stumbled on this site which has an interesting take on it. Rex Curry, Francis Bellamy, Edward Bellamy, Pledge of Allegiance, Bellamy salute, Hitler Nazism, Fascism, News, Books, Videos, Audio & More!

look they photoshopped out his stand for the book...

I've been looking into the salute for a bit now, maybe it was The Corbett Report, or somewhere, where they were pointing out that Americans used to do that salute during the Pledge of Allegiance until, obviously, joining the war forced them to change it, lest we be seen as "Nazi's" and it became obvious, but need to look more into it.

The more I look at these photos, the more staging I see. As far as the actual photos, the top picture, at Fairfax Courthouse, the scale of the people is all wrong. They look fake. Maybe all of them. I'm not sure I really noticed at first, although the photo was strange, but the people on the roof are too small. I've already pointed out the fake soldiers (both of them), but I'm not sure any of the people are real.

The obvious editing of the "stand" Lee had behind him is obvious. Complete photo shopping/editing of the photos.

So I am really ready to move to "phase II" of this research and I think I am going to try and go to actual sources. This may take me some time, maybe even a lot of time, a year or two, but since I live in Virginia, I would like to start at University of Virginia (where I live) and also go to Richmond (the capital, right down the road) and start looking at historical archives.

About 2-3 years ago the C'Ville paper wrote an article about the renovations at UVA library and how they were "forced" to move the older books into storage archives because of lack of room. I am going to try and locate these books and see what red tape I have to go through. I am also going to go to the Virginia Historical Society in Richmond and ask about some of these photos. Also the Library of Virginia. I really would like to take this to the outside and get "official" opinions on many of these things everyone has brought up on this topic. I am very curious what the "experts" will say. It may take awhile though. And not just Civil War, all of the history.

ISeenItFirst

Reactions
I've been looking into the salute for a bit now, maybe it was The Corbett Report, or somewhere, where they were pointing out that Americans used to do that salute during the Pledge of Allegiance until, obviously, joining the war forced them to change it, lest we be seen as "Nazi's" and it became obvious, but need to look more into it.

The more I look at these photos, the more staging I see. As far as the actual photos, the top picture, at Fairfax Courthouse, the scale of the people is all wrong. They look fake. Maybe all of them. I'm not sure I really noticed at first, although the photo was strange, but the people on the roof are too small. I've already pointed out the fake soldiers (both of them), but I'm not sure any of the people are real.

The obvious editing of the "stand" Lee had behind him is obvious. Complete photo shopping/editing of the photos.

So I am really ready to move to "phase II" of this research and I think I am going to try and go to actual sources. This may take me some time, maybe even a lot of time, a year or two, but since I live in Virginia, I would like to start at University of Virginia (where I live) and also go to Richmond (the capital, right down the road) and start looking at historical archives.

About 2-3 years ago the C'Ville paper wrote an article about the renovations at UVA library and how they were "forced" to move the older books into storage archives because of lack of room. I am going to try and locate these books and see what red tape I have to go through. I am also going to go to the Virginia Historical Society in Richmond and ask about some of these photos. Also the Library of Virginia. I really would like to take this to the outside and get "official" opinions on many of these things everyone has brought up on this topic. I am very curious what the "experts" will say. It may take awhile though. And not just Civil War, all of the history.
I want to broach some of these subjects in the outside world as well. I have a relative who is a history teacher, and loves his job. He is far away, so waiting until next function to shit on his loved profession. Lol. I don't really see it that way, but I'm sure some do.

whitewave

Reactions
There's a woman (historian) on FB that has a daily history lesson. She has a lot of interesting tidbits and not quite 100% the party line official stories of things. She's written some history books and is approachable. Her name is Tara Ross. I asked her about the civil war notes (money) and what treaty they're talking about. She said it was in anticipation of the treaty the confederates expected to be signed. They had every legal right to secede, thought the war would end quickly and they'd already have their money printed. Didn't work out that way.

RowOfEleven

Reactions
ok, just for fun (sorry they are scrambled)...

View attachment 8000

1. He has an elegant slender design. Very feminine, nice! Hidden hands, but where are they? Weird creasings in the pants, almost drawn in. Follow his leg down and you'll see it's shadow does not even remotely match up to the rest.
2. Aside from his hands appearing weird, his arm casts no shadow. It's clearly lifted outwards, which is a weird stance in and of itself, but yeah, no shadow casted?
3. Bro, yer arm is going in the wrong direction. War is terrible!
4. Who is this idiot? They brought their barber to the civil war party? Whoever he is, he's most likely dead or three sheets to the wind. (I think we can assume these are all dummies with photohopped faces). His shirt stripes are clearly painted in.
5. Woah, his leg is huge! And why is his kneecap on his shin bone. Again, war just ravages the body.
6. Nothing adds up with ol' Fidel Castro here. He's got his shadows all wrong unless this is the Lone Ranger. Cigar is also shadowless (that could be knitpicking).
7. Flat brimmed cap (loved they supplied these idiots with hats) but it's casting an arch. Maybe that's how the yellow sun worked, who can remember.
8. This idiot. Not much to say other than he looks like a modern day actor, some b-side guy but I can't picture who he reminds me of. Face has no shadow and his hairline is dumb.

Ugh, I can only imagine how annoying it was when that idiot would break out his fiddle while everyone was just trying to hang out and while-away all the bloodshed.

i bet that is the same actor who played Abe Lincoln.
#1 This is very odd, I also noticed his waist/hip proportions. It is very feminine.
#5 That lump is certainly his boot. I've experienced this so many times wearing loose long pants with high shin length boots.
#6-8 I am not convinced the shadow of the hat's bills isn't normal. To my eye, #6 is shaped that way because the shadow is extending further on the face, to the highest part of his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. He also has his hat bill pulled more downward over his face than the others. #7 and #8 look curved because they are facing the sun more directly and the bills of their hats shadows go along the curved surface of their foreheads.