19th Century Pterodactyls and Thunderbirds: photoshop or not?

Which photo do you think is real?

Votes: 3 27.3%

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 2 18.2%

Votes: 3 27.3%

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • All are fake

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Avian dinosaurs supposedly became extinct approximately 65 mln years ago. Yet there are a few photographs circulating on the internet, where we can see creatures definitely looking like some sort of Pterodactyl, and a Thunderbird (by the looks of it.)

So I figured to see who thinks those are real, and at the same time to test the site poll system.

1. pterodactyl_19_century_1.jpg

2. pterodactyl_19_century_2.jpg

3. pterodactyl_19_century_3.jpg

4. pterodactyl_19_century_4.jpg

5. pterodactyl_19_century_5.jpg

The above poll is a multiple choice one. Up to 5 votes are allowed. Please vote for photographs you think are real. If you think that all are fake, choose the last option.

Magnus

Reactions
Dinosaurs never existed so the entire first thought is flawed, imo.
Dinsaurs are a PT Barnum hoax, easily disproven if discerning with an open and highly critical and suspicious mind.

Now, could cryptids have existed and still exist? Yes !
Hard to say which is real.
Pic #2 appears the most fake imo

CyborgNinja

Reactions
Dinsaurs are a PT Barnum hoax, easily disproven if discerning with an open and highly critical and suspicious mind.

I have heard that whole dino fakery story and it does have its merits.
From a photoshop standpoint No.4 looks the least doctored of the 5 photos.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions

Care to elaborate a bit?

Are we talking about a made up word, or the entire “fossil find” is a hoax?

Never heard this one.

Magnus

Reactions
Dinosaurs were necessarily invented to give credence to a great number of lies. They are a lynchpin. * Fossil fuels. (A lie. Dino bones dont make all the oil consumed worldwide)
*Big bang
*evolution
*Millions of year old earth.

I also believe dinosaurs could have been created as a way to explain away giants bones...

Museums make is clear that dinosaur skeletons on display are made from plaster - replicas. Sometimes in 100% entirety (declaring the "real" bones to be behind secure lock and key humidity chambers in the back) and sometimes using a fragment here, a bone from a different animal there- and plaster bones for the rest.

Nobody ever discovered a dinosaur bone until evolution and the "iluminati" invented dinosaurs.

Fun fact: the man who first discovered an T-Rex fossils, (later absolutely proven to be a hoax) was named Barnum Brown- named after P.T. Barnum.

humanoidlord

Reactions
all are fake, the original thunderbird photo is now hidden in the smithsonian institution
and no @Magnus, dinos are as real as the screen you are looking at, they just died in very different ways from the "official" version so @KorbenDallas is right there also out with that illuminaty bullshit, the only illuminaties were the bavarian (if the illuminaty isnt an historical invention itself, that is!), the people that run the world are the NWO and they aren't a bunch of creepy satanic cultists but just a bunch of normal assholes

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
all are fake, the original thunderbird photo is now hidden in the smithsonian institution
and no @Magnus, dinos are as real as the screen you are looking at, they just died in very different ways from the "official" version so @KorbenDallas is right there
also out with that illuminaty bullshit, the only illuminaties were the bavarian (if the illuminaty isnt an historical invention itself, that is!), the people that run the world are the NWO and they aren't a bunch of creepy satanic cultists but just a bunch of normal assholes
I think besides making statements alone it would be nice to at least provide some sort of justification as in what might have led you to this or that opinion.

Archangelclk

Reactions
I believe some of these are fakes but there must be a real one amongst them. The number of sightings in recent times can't all be fakes.

Qmeta

Reactions
If I was a bettin' man I'd say these were around the US Midwest until about 1985 or so. There might even more recent (and authentic) photos. The first photo seems more like it. The last one seems like a hoax.