Urban Fire verdict: global attack on our civilization or incompetency?

Red Bird

Reactions
I was reading Whitewave's Burning Books, Erasing Memories thread last night and saw that he had the three fires in Brazil. I had just spent several hours a few days before researching online the 2018 National Museum of Brazil fire. I was looking into something else (I can't even remember as I got into this subject- you know, rabbit hole), saw the story and thought Hmmm and off I went. Unfortunately I didn't bookmark the articles that I will comment on so you'll just have my word, no verification and guesses at dates. I really need to get a system going to save things.

First, the building itself as I, of course, immediately expected it to perhaps be a mud-flood type building and at first glance it's a possibility. Most articles just state His Majesty King João VI of Portugal, Brazil and the Algarves (1769–1826) established the museum in 1818. The building was also the royal palace of the King and then his son, Brazil's first Emperor, Dom Pedro I (1798–1834).
I traced it all the way back to a drawing of the original mansion of a Portuguese merchant (or something like that) who hastily donated it to the King when it was noticed what happened to others when their property was 'required'- he was rewarded. This mansion looked pretty plain, suited to the tropics and didn't seem to me like the mud-flood architecture we recognize- and there are pics of the building getting fancied up over the years (actually somewhat cheapy looking). I quickly tried to find these, but couldn't. The kicker is this merchant (or whatever nobleman) in turn had confiscated the property from Jesuits. The article didn't say this but Jesuits were in Brazil in a big way and are known for the communes they started for the natives.

I have read they were pretty bad places, however most of the articles I read the other night stated they were good for the natives. One Catholic one said this but that the natives kept running away, and a few Jesuits had actually been killed. The Portuguese were not better. You probably know that the Portuguese, among other countries kicked the Jesuits out of their Empire/Brazil around 1758- and were reported to one of the most severe about this. I cannot remember what year the mansion was built, just that Jesuits were kicked off.

I have read that the Jesuits have exacted vengeance on the countries that ejected them back then (and for any slight now). See their supposed oath, below.

The building was admittedly really run down and didn't have a sprinkler system- plus the hydrants didn't work when the firefighters tried to use them. I read in another article, however, that they had just turned down an offer from the WTO (World Trade Org) to buy the museum- can't remember the amount- but they refused it because they wouldn't own, or be able to necessarily keep the objects in Brazil. Another article said some Museum official (a woman) said we just got all of this money (can't remember amount, and she didn't say where) and now no museum.

I looked and the WTO does have a 'Building' section, but it only mentioned loans, not purchasing. Those builders:

The museum as it burns

Jesuit Oath
Bloody Zion, Edward Hendrie
Alberto Rivera, a former Jesuit Priest, was saved by the grace of God and came out of the Jesuit priesthood. The Jesuits made numerous attempts to kill him before he could reveal the secrets of the Jesuits. He survived the attempts on his life and exposed much about sinister methods and motives of the Jesuits. Read the following excerpt from the Extreme Oath of the Jesuits, which is given to a Jesuit Priest when he is elevated to a position of command. Alberto Rivera took such an oath while he was a Jesuit. The oath is preceded by a preamble, apparently recited by a fellow Jesuit of higher authority:
You have been taught your duty as a spy, to gather all statistics, facts and information in your power from every source: to ingratiate yourself into the confidence of the family circle of Protestants and heretics of every class and character, as well as that of the merchant, the banker, the lawyer, among the schools and universities, in parliaments and legislatures, and in the judiciaries and councils of state and to “be all things to all men,” for the pope’s sake, whose servants we are unto death. . . . You must serve the proper time as the instrument and executioner as directed by your superiors, for none can command here who has not consecrated his labors with the blood of the heretic; for “Without the shedding of blood no man can be saved.” I . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ., now in the presence of Almighty God, the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Blessed Michael the Archangel, The Blessed St. John the Baptist, the Holy Apostles, Peter and Paul, and all the Saints, scared host of Heaven and to you, my ghostly Father, the Superior General of the Society of Jesus, founded by St. Ignatius Loyola, in the Pontification of Paul the Third, and continued to the present, do by the womb of the virgin, the matrix of God, and the rod of Jesus Christ, declare and swear that his holiness, the Pope, is Christ’s Vice-regent, and is the true and only head of the Catholic or Universal Church throughout the earth; and that by the virtue of the keys of binding and loosing, given to his Holiness by my Savior, Jesus Christ, he hath power to depose heretical kings, princes, states, commonwealths, and governments, all being illegal without his sacred confirmation, and that they may be safely destroyed. Therefore, to the utmost of my power, I shall and will defend this doctrine and his Holiness’ right and customs against all usurpers of the heretical or Protestant authority, whatever especially the Luthern Church of Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway, and the now pretended authority of the Church of England and Scotland, the branches of the same, now where . . . . . I do now renounce and disown any allegiance as due to any heretical king, prince or state named Protestant or Liberals, or obedience to any of their laws, magistrates or officers. I do further promise and declare, that notwithstanding I am dispensed with to assume 172 any religion heretical, for the propagating of the Mother Church’s interest, to keep secret and private all her agents’ counsels, from time to time as they may instruct me, and not to divulge directly or indirectly, by word, writing, or circumstances whatever; but to execute all that shall be proposed, given in charge or discovered unto me, by you, my ghostly father . . . . . I do further promise and declare, that I will have no opinion or will of my own, or any mental reservation whatever, even as a corpse or cadaver [perinde ac cadaver] but unhesitatingly, obey each and very command that I may receive from my superiors in the Militia of the Pope and Jesus Christ. That I will go to any part of the world, whatsoever, without murmuring and will be submissive in all things whatsoever communicated to me . . . . . I do further promise and declare, that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth, and that I will spare neither sex, age, nor condition, and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants’ heads against the wall, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poison cup, the strangulation cord, the steel of the poinard, or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity or authority of the person or persons whatsoever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the pope or superior of the brotherhood of the holy faith of the Society of Jesus.327

whitewave

Reactions
That's quite an oath and even more severe than the one taken by Masons. At least Masons have rest after they die. Who in their right mind would agree to such an oath?

"I do further promise and declare, that I will have no opinion or will of my own, or any mental reservation whatever, even as a corpse or cadaver [perinde ac cadaver] but unhesitatingly, obey each & very command that I may receive from my superiors in the Militia of the Pope and Jesus Christ."

Christ didn't need a militia. I wonder why the pope thinks he does?

Verity

Reactions
Christ didn't need a militia. I wonder why the pope thinks he does?
Dunno, but the Pope 'married' the Venetians (Phoenicians/sea peoples) to the sea about 1000 years ago and the Italians still celebrate with a yearly festival.
Marriage of the Sea ceremony - Wikipedia

They had some sort of alliance, but from what I'm starting to gather, the Venetians are 'that sort' where they'll ally themselves to whomever is useful, and will finance wars, lie, cheat, steal... to hell with honour... their M.O. (their 'fruits' by which we shall know them) is sounding extremely familiar tbh.

Their current power started from there (Venice) and an uneasy alliance with the church has been in and out of good humour ever since.
Strangely, I was getting a cup of water at a christening this very afternoon (haven't been to any church since the last funeral) and took note of the "biblical" herbs on the vicars kitchen splash-back tiles. One was hyssop- noted in the above wiki article as part of the religious ceremony.
Looked it up...
Hyssop is one of the most ancient of ritual herbs. It has been used for millennia for cleansing and consecration. It is native to Southern Europe. Hyssop is mentioned several times in the Bible. The best-known of these references is David’s prayer in Psalm 51:7: “Cleanse me with Hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.”
Also; "The Hyssop is said to cleanse inside and out, absolving the magick worker of any guilt. "
And: "The usual planetary attribution for Hyssop is Jupiter. Crowley tells us Hyssop “is Jupiterian on account of its religious use in lustration.”
-(Lustration, (from Latin lustratio, “purification by sacrifice”), any of various processes in ancient Greece and Rome whereby individuals or communities rid themselves of ceremonial impurity (e.g., bloodguilt, pollution incurred by contact with a corpse))-
This works out very well, because Hyssop is specifically linked to the sky-god Jehovah. (Agrippa attributes Hyssop to the Moon, perhaps due to its camphoreous scent and white-flowered varieties.)"

^^>>From here; Magickal properties of Hyssop

I got this Venetian sea-peoples/Phoenicians wedding to the sea info. from a book I'm on atm, ''The Financial Vipers of Venice.' I'm not learned enough on details yet but they're slowing being drip-fed. So far so good, highly recommended fwiw.

Personally I have no problem with orthodox religion, but I am very aware of how corrupt modern religion has become and how the infiltrators have a hard-wired financial drive/materialistic bent to control the globe.
Could be the Pope needed some sort of ally to defend the Vatican against its ally...

whitewave

Reactions
Catholicism certainly has a lot to answer for and I wish people would quit equating it to Christianity. (Not referring to you, Verity).
Wasn't aware of the sea wedding but that's kind of bizarre. So are you implying that the Venetians (with the Vatican) are still ruling the world and one of their tools of destruction is the DEW weapons?

Verity

Reactions
Catholicism certainly has a lot to answer for and I wish people would quit equating it to Christianity. (Not referring to you, Verity).
Wasn't aware of the sea wedding but that's kind of bizarre. So are you implying that the Venetians (with the Vatican) are still ruling the world and one of their tools of destruction is the DEW weapons?
I do think they're sometimes in cahoots, and sometimes in-fighting. They do seem like the two most.. competent? not the correct word but most powerful bodies atm, and yes, I do think they are still ruling. Trying to in this age. The ages are changing, and they watch the heavens. Both use forms of magic.
There's likely a third. Could be the Jesuits, the Pilgrim Society, could be many... but can't say with authority because I don't know.
As for the weapons- again I don't know. The path sort of fizzles out- for me anyway- it'd be educated speculation.

ScottFreeman

Reactions
The Great Fire of Sydney - 1890
Very detailed newspaper article about the "great" fire of sydney in 1890 (I live in sydney)

A tour round this block revealed the build-
ings which have suffered to be the following: -
City Bank, Pitt and Moore streets. - Front
and southern stone walls standing almost
perfect; rear and inside walls much damaged;
front office flooded; the superb ceiling and
walls damaged by water; the manager's quar-
ters upstairs burnt out.
Feldheim, Gotthelf, and Co., fancy goods
warehousemen, Moore-street. - Nothing but the
bare walls left; the iron window railings
twisted into all sorts of shapes.
Lark, Sons, and Co., soft goods warehouse-
men, Moore-street. - The front wall and a few
feet of the interior walls standing; the front
wall is very insecure.
Christopher Newton, Bros., and Co., soft-
goods warehousemen, Pitt-street. - Rear of
building partly damaged.
Wheatsheaf Hotel, Castlereagh and Moore
streets. - Rear portion of the uppermost story
damaged to a slight extent.
H. Volck, bootmaker, Castlereagh-street. -
Real part of premises slightly damaged.
German Club, Castlereagh-street. - The major
portion of the building is standing, but the
music-room is in ashes.
Dr. Morris's consulting-rooms, Castlereagh
street. - Slight damage to the rear of the pro-
perty.
F. B. Freehill, solicitor, Castlereagh-street. -
Slight damage to rear.
City Life Insurance Company's office, Castle-
reagh-street. - Roof damaged by fire.
Athenaeum Club, Castlereagh-street. - Portion
of the first floor and its contents and the whole
of the second floor and contents burned. The
dining-room, which was newly out of the
decorators' hands, flooded.
Lawson's English and Australian Furnishing
Company, Castlereagh-street. - Nothing but a
portion of the walls left.
Southern Club, Castlereagh-street. - Rear
portion of the main building consumed; the
wall of the wing badly damaged and part fallen
down; the billiard-room gone.
Gibb, Shallard, and Co., printers and pub-
lishers, Pitt-street. - A small portion of the
walls only left.
Batt, Rodd, and Purves, auctioneers, Pitt-
street. - Back portion of the premises burned.
Eldon Chambers, Pitt-street. - Rear part of
roof burned; damage by water general.
Joseph Palmer, stock and share broker, Pitt-
street. - Roof burnt off.
Richardson and Wrench, auctioneers, Pitt-
sheet. - Burned out, but the greater part of the
front wall standing.
Cyrus Mason, stock and share broker, Pitt-
street. - Burned out.
Henry Bull and Co., soft goods warehouse-
men, Pitt-street. - Front wall standing, but the
Fix this textpremises burned out.

View attachment 5491
This supposedly was from a DIFFERENT fire in 1882 just 8 years prior (if you look into it a bit, apparently sydney has had a lot of fires, which i can kinda believe with the climate here, but still nothing but massive fires with no deaths involved and no mentions of the rebuild efforts.

Romanesque designs gained favour amongst Sydney's architects from the early 1890s. (From wikipedia)

Official government records of garden palace

Look at this shitView attachment 5492

Keep in mind Australia was a pretty small colony and still today just has a population of 25 million. At the current time of this picture I believe the population was 3 million for the whole country. This was built in just 8 months. The statue of liberty took 9 years apparently.

Here's a goodie, after it was built and used for an exhibition (notice a lot of buildings at this time period were rapidly built for one event with extravagence and then either re used for something mundane or torn down or destroyed by fire?)

After the exhibition closed on 20 April 1880 it was used as an auditorium and gallery and to house the first mining and technological museum [2]. It also provided office space for a number of government departments, and the basement was used to house official records (such as the 1881 Census). These were lost in the fire.

Fire broke out at about 5:40am on 22 September 1882 totally consuming the building in about 40 minutes. WOW that is fast!

View attachment 5493

woah that is a nasty fire isn't it hahahahah wow what the hell look at it just look at it am i going crazy or was this building bombed not burned down

Though i'll give them credit they have a hand written letter saying it was left in ruins after just 40 minutes as a source. From a 'colonel architect' of the building I think. But it is hosted on government website so who knows, will a fire really do that in 40 minutes though :/

Either way it is hard to find ANY info and theres absolutely nothing about the reconstruction after these fires.
Ok, did they just say that the building was meant to be temporary but that it had an included basement? Why build a basement in a temporary building?

amphib1311

Reactions
I've found piles of this bullshit in Columbia, SC. Dates that don't match, devastating burn, builds/rebuilds that happened too fast(I'm in construction and hospital wing takes as long and don't have remotely the same level of craftsmanship) everything named after people that literally didn't do anything or were only around a couple years. Isis, Egyptian and possibly even ancient Hebrew symbolism(and I mean some of this symbolism you can only see from above with the craziest monuments at ground level). A Greek Revival theater supposedly built to be a chapel buy the acoustics were so horrible it was never used as such, it has 6-7 foot doors cut into almost 30 foot doors, giant columns and tall granite steps that count up to 13, stop and count up to 7; supposedly named after a University President that was there when the school had no students(named Longstreet but the "theater" happens to be situated on the "long street" of the 33rd parallel. Lots of very interesting, obvious lies, crazy esoteric symbolism, "Greek architecture", etc etc. I've got a lot of notes, info, and pics i'll post sometime.

The best part of all this is I just found this website yesterday and came to all the same hypotheses independently. I've actually been researching this for a few months without realizing it. It started with a DNA test and simple passage about lactose tolerance. My research started on the Eurasian steppe and in the last week, completely by chance of me being at an event at USC, it all came full circle in my own back yard. Like I said I've got lots of info and ideas to share. Glad I found this site. Seeing other people finding the same things all over the world independently is huge and exciting as hell. I think we're in for quite a ride.

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
Welcome @amphib1311. If you have pics of the anomalies you're talking about, we'd love to see them. Knowledge of construction techniques is helpful too as we look at a lot of old buildings and try to figure out how they could have been built with the tools and technology of their times. Looking forward to your info and ideas. Cheers!

norton

Reactions
I will point out that the "bombed out" terrain evident in the aftermath of some of these great fires is officially attributed to dynamite or gunpowder used by firefighters either pre-emptively or subsequently (to raze unstable building remnants). We read, for instance, that "a great many buildings were torn down or blown up by gunpowder to stay the progress of the flames" (Annals of San Francisco). Details can be gleaned from this April 24, 1906 San Francisco Call:

I realize there is plenty of weirdness at hand that this does not account for. As a firefighting strategy it doesn't make a lot of sense to me either and in any case seems to not have been effective wherever attempted. It is difficult to believe that such a quantity of explosives could be methodically and (apparently) safely detonated in the exigent conditions following an unexpected fire, though not so difficult to believe that such a conspiracy of destruction--if that's what it is--conceal itself under the cover--smokescreen is maybe a better word--of a great fire. Officials blamed incendiary bombs in the San Francisco fires (excepting that of 1906) and posted a 5,000$ bounty for information pointing to the culprit; they may have been in a position to know.

Interestingly, this eyewitness to the 1906 SF earthquake and fire likened the event to a volcano, said there was no black smoke (via the ETHW Oral History Project):

The fires do seem to show a particular fondness for archival materials tinder at times and in this respect ensure a self-sustaining narrative. I'm not sure what's going on here (as far as fires, mudflood, false chronology, whatever) but insofar as deducing conspiratorial conclusions, to me these disasters seem to evince the specter of (anarcho)communism/radical labor and its benefactors.

Climbhigh

Reactions
This could probably be the biggest cover up in the history of mankind. At the same time, it could be a case of the mind boggling stupidity. I will present the facts, and you be the judge of which one it is. One way or the other, this bizarre occurrence could be classified as a historical anomaly.

I probably need to stop right here, and present my position right away. And this position is ridiculous, and improbable within the constraints of the today's science and history. Whether it is impossible could only be revealed through the in depth research by individuals with proper resources, skills, and levels of access.

To gain your immediate attention I will post a few pictures of the aftermath of the 1871 Great Chicago Fire. Inspect those pictures, and be honest with yourself. What kind of fire destroyed those concrete, and brick and mortar buildings without any trace of the fire damage? How could those trees and utility poles survive? What fire can cut three concrete blocks vertically in a straight line? Why were the structures reduced to single bricks, and dust?

An additional topic to think about are the structures themselves. What did the above buildings look like before they got destroyed? The remnants look more like ruins of some 1893 World's Columbian Exposition. Yet, we are being told that primarily wooden structures were destroyed.

View attachment 3057
1893 Chicago

The War of the Civilizations
I think there was a devastating global war which took place in the 19th, or early 20th century. Time frame is somewhat of an unknown entity, while the similarity of events suggests that chronological spread could be artificial.

It remains to be determined whether our Planet was attacked from the outside, or it was an internal war fought on the Global scale. These are the only two scenarios I could come up with after my little amateur research. These scenarios bring along two distinctive developments:
  • Internal War - would mean the destruction of the architectural signature of the previous advanced civilization present through out the world on the scale beyond explainable. The purpose of such an attack would be to erase this signature, and to bring it to the levels manageable by the dogmatic science. Why we are not supposed to know about that civilization is a million dollar question. There are multiple possibilities of Biblical proportions.
  • Outside Attack - would suggest that the previous civilization was annihilated by some unknown forces. If it was indeed the case, than our current civilization could be that occupational force. Whether we are the "bad guys" I do not know, but this possibility definitely comes to my mind.
Human Incompetence

This possibility is way more convenient for the dogmatic way of thinking. Yet it makes the civil engineers of the past sound highly incompetent, and border line dumb and stupid. It is obvious that contributing factors of the devastating fires stayed the same for approximately 150 years. An attentive person would probably ask a reasonable question of why these bad experiences of the neighboring cities were widely ignored when new cities were getting constructed. Below is just an example of corrective actions to be taken by the burnt cities to prevent the fires from happening again. In reality this corrective action would be the same for just about every single urban fire within approximately 150 years.

1788 Great New Orleans Fire, "Officials were to replace the wooden buildings with masonry structures which had, thick brick walls, arcades, and wrought iron balconies"
1802 Great Portsmouth Fire, "As a result of the fire, the town voted to request state legislation banning wooden structures one story high within the town limits."
1835 Great New York Fire, "The destroyed wooden buildings were quickly replaced by larger stone and brick ones that were less prone to burn."
1871 Great Chicago Fire, "Authorities believed that with brick walls, the deaths and damage caused would have been much less."
1889 Great Seattle Fire, "A new building ordinance resulted in a downtown of brick and stone buildings, rather than wood"
1914 Great Salem Fire, "Salem Councilman, introduced an order that would have required all new or replacement roof coverings to be non-combustible."

In the 1871 Chicago case, I am not quite sure what wooden buildings they are talking about. Do you see any on this pre-fire schematic?

Than again, I think the above image is all fake. First of all it is not adequately representing the destroyed buildings. For if you do some research into the 1868 Chicago architecture, there might be a surprise waiting for you.

URBAN FIRES

What we have is hundreds, may be thousands of Urban Fires destroying huge chunks of 18th, 19th and early 20th century cities through out the world. It is very hard to find a city which did not suffer this fate. Chicago, Toronto, New York, Seattle, Montreal, Boston, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Sydney,, Moscow, Wellington, Salzburg, Detroit, Lisbon, New Orleans, etc, etc, etc...

My list of the Urban Fires presented below was put together fairly quickly. I did not try to identify every single "Fire" which fits the profile. There were hundreds of additional Urban Fires out there. I live in the US, and Google was obviously region-guiding my search. In reality, no matter what continent you are on, if you have a 200-300 year old city, it most likely suffered one of those fires. The list below, is just a tip of the iceberg.

[Additionally we have devastating floods, earthquakes, hundreds of smaller scale "independence" wars, and the industrial revolution, happening simultaneously with the great after-urban fire rebuilding efforts]

These "Urban Fires" share some traits of striking similarity. These traits give up certain and undeniable relationship between all those fires.
  1. Devastating damages done to the brick and mortar / concrete buildings
  2. Lack of distinctive fire damage signature on the collapsed structures
  3. Presence of the bizarre diagonal wall cuts
  4. Trees and wooden utility poles did not really burn
  5. Often ridiculously insignificant levels of the loss of human life, or the information is not present
  6. Presence of similar people posing for "trophy-like" pictures
  7. Lack of photographic evidence of the clean up activities
  8. Super fast rebuilding activities
  9. Lack of photographic evidence of the rebuilding activities
  10. Presence of the signs announcing future project to be executed at a specific location
  11. Presence of the non-researchable, dead-end "appointed" architects
  12. Presence of the non-researchable buildings
  13. Bizarre fire initiating stories
It is important to understand that we are not talking about some single house fires. These event were total game changers for many of those places, and are being called Great Fires for a reason.

View attachment 3090View attachment 3091View attachment 3092View attachment 3093View attachment 3094View attachment 3095

1. Devastating damages done to the brick and mortar / concrete buildings

View attachment 3059View attachment 3058View attachment 3053View attachment 3060
View attachment 3068View attachment 3055View attachment 3056View attachment 3063View attachment 3064

2. Lack of distinctive fire damage signature on the collapsed structures

Today it looks like this
View attachment 3061View attachment 3062

3. Presence of the bizarre diagonal wall cuts

View attachment 3065View attachment 3066View attachment 3067View attachment 3103

4. Trees and wooden utility poles did not really burn
Sometimes even foliage survived the "fire"

View attachment 3069View attachment 3071View attachment 3070View attachment 3072View attachment 3073View attachment 3077

5. Often ridiculously insignificant levels of the loss of human life, or the information is not present
(the below are some of the most compelling, impossible numbers)
1842 – Hamburg Fire - 51 killed. 1/4 of the inner city destroyed, and an estimated 20,000 homeless
1845 - Pittsburgh Fire - 2 killed. The fire destroyed as many as 1200 buildings.
1871 - Chicago Fire - 120 killed. Destroyed were 17,500 buildings more than 73 miles (117 km) of roads, 120 miles (190 km) of sidewalk.
1872 - Boston Fire - 76 killed. Destroyed 776 buildings.
1889 - Seattle Fire - 0 killed. Up to 64 city blocks destroyed in the Fire.
1889 - Great Bakersfield Fire - 1 killed. Destroyed 196 buildings.
1901 - Jacksonville Fire - 7 killed. 146 city blocks, destroyed more than 2,368 buildings.
1916 - Paris, Texas Fire - 3 killed. 1,400 buildings destroyed.

6. Presence of people posing for "trophy-like" pictures. Staged?
(clean washed clothing. no shock or strain. very matter of factly)

View attachment 3074View attachment 3075View attachment 3076View attachment 3078View attachment 3086
View attachment 3079View attachment 3088View attachment 3080View attachment 3081View attachment 3085

7. Lack of photographic evidence of the clean up activities
With millions of tonnes of brick, concrete, marble and other debris to clean up, we have close to zero evidence of any clean up activities. A guy holding a broom is not sufficient. One horse hauling some bricks is not enough. There had to be trains of horse carriages, and armies of people cleaning this up. Remember how long it took to clean up after the 9-11, with all the contemporary excavators and dump trucks. Yet in the 19th century nobody took a picture of thousands of people cleaning the streets, and trains of horses carrying the rubble away. At the very least, this is bizarre.

8. Super fast rebuilding activities

Nothing demonstrates this better than the following article: 1889 Post-Fire Seattle rebuild speed: 5,625 buildings in 18 months. Look into your own city, there might be a surprise waiting for you there. Additional speedy re-building can be seen here as well: Who nuked San Francisco in 1906?

9. Lack of photographic evidence of the rebuilding activities
There were millions of buildings built in the aftermath of these devastating "urban fires". Where is the photographic evidence of any of those buildings being built? You might find a picture or two of some renovation prepped buildings, but where is that "all the world came together-type" re-building activities?

10. Presence of the signs announcing future project to be executed at a specific location

View attachment 3083View attachment 3084

11. Presence of the non-researchable, dead-end "appointed" architects
Rebuilding had to attract a lot of architects. It sure did. Unfortunately looking into the background of those architects proves to be a dead end. Below are the names and little tiny investigations into four of such architects. They do appear the be some sort of appointed historical figures. They can also be called an investigational dead-end.
You are welcome to try this. Find yourself a 19th century building, identify its assigned architect, and run into the dead end of your own.

12. Presence of the non-researchable buildings

The new "re-built" structures are just as much of an enigma, as the entire story. There is a building, there is an architect, and there is nothing else. There won't be any additional information pertaining to the construction of those newly constructed building, meant to replace the burnt ones. Obviously I can not vouch for every single one out there, but I looked into quite a few, and failed to locate any documents pertaining to construction: supply, delivery, blueprints, factories used, payroll, etc. Below are the buildings I wrote articles on. There were 10-15 more I looked into. You can try and do a research of your own using a building near you.
13. Bizarre fire initiating stories
Most of these fires start with some ridiculous situations, like the one in the image below, which became an urban legend, because of how stupid it sounds.

Cow started the Great Chicago Fire of 1871
View attachment 3089
In Seattle it was water on some glue, in Jacksonville some sparks from a chimney put Spanish Moss on fire. Of course some fires started in a more conventional way, and several are blamed on wars. The aftermath was always the same - destruction of the antique buildings.

List of the "Fires" I put together
(the below list probably includes less than 10% of the "fires")

While it would be interesting to add up all the destroyed buildings, I am not going to dedicate my entire life to this cause :) 1906 San Francisco alone lost 28,000 buildings, 1871 Chicago lost 17,500 buildings. You can imagine the overall results.

SUMMARY: while we are being told that mostly wooden structures were damaged, or destroyed, photographic evidence (whatever little we have) suggests otherwise. It is notable that structures destroyed look very similar to the ones in the article "Similar style buildings are all over the world. Were they built by our civilization?" It is hard to imagine that it took our civilization 150 years to figure out that wood burns. At the same time today's residential districts in the United States are nothing but plywood.

Separately, the so-called "Urban Fire" damages raise questions. I personally still want to know what "fire" was able to cut three of the below blocks in half.

Could Herbert George Wells know something back in 1897?

RELATED ARTICLES:
Urban fire damage or was it a powerful nuclear-like explosion?
Who nuked San Francisco in 1906?
1889 Post-Fire Seattle rebuild speed: 5,625 buildings in 18 months
The destruction of the 1904 Louisiana Purchase Exposition in Saint Louis
The destruction of the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition in Chicago
Star shaped cities, towns, and forts as evidence of the unified world of the recent past
Who really built Russian Saint Petersburg? Did they dig it out?
Who built Holy Names Academy building in Seattle?
Who built Stadium High School in Tacoma, WA?
Ancient bridge construction as presented by Piranesi in the 18th century
Jacksonville's architect Henry John Klutho. Who was he, and did he exist?
Seattle's Elmer H. Fisher: The Man, The Myth, The Legend...
The impossible ship: SS Great Eastern a.k.a. Leviathan
The impossible colossal "King Bath Tub" - who really produced this monster?
The obscure high-tech Stone Age "they" do not want you to know about
Mud flood, dirt rain, and the story of the buried buildings
What was Giovanni Battista Piranesi trying to say. 17-18th century apocalypse?
What happened to the Siberian forests 200 years ago?

I couldn't have put it better then what you did... I was digging deep down the rabbit hole collecting pics of great fires, when I came upon this site an don't think it was a coincidence either....with at said, I thought am I the only one who figured this out.
Glad there's others, I have compiled a list of 46 fires all in America except a few in Canada an that wasn't all of Canada fires.

This pic...they say if I starred the fire jokingly.

I have so many photos, one other side note this site has been infiltrated by the winners....AI is running the shape shifting reptilian humanoids did this reset ....Confucius says signs an symbols rule the world not words nor laws.... Once you understand that you can see the winners a lot easier.

The only way out of this matrix is father YAH, the wicked know who they are an will burn forever in the end.

I should have prrof read that post....Greer spelling errors. They said jokingly that the alien s started that fire, I need to go back an get more there was others.

This one is showing Godzilla starting the fire think this was Michigan fire...Reptile!

When I was searching for fire wiki is not covering a lot of the fires, I had to go an type in each major city to find a lot of them...... Like paris, Texas burned down 3 time.

They say jokingly again Chicago fire started by aliens.

Charleston, north Carolina
Women next to a Tartary collum.

Bangor, Maine

The great thumb fire.

St. Louis fire 1849

Baltimore fire.... So many of them.