Space Program: the beginning of the end?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Quite a few bizarre Space related things have been happening lately. I called those bizarre, because all of them are crammed into a relatively small time period.

09.05.2018 - mysterious drilled hole of unknown origin was discovered on ISS.
10.02.2018 - NASA’s Kepler telescope put into hibernation.
10.05.2018 - NASA’s Hubble telescope went down.
10.11.2018 - Soyuz manned rocket launch failure.
10.12.2018 - NASA’s Chandra X-ray telescope shuts down.

KD: just thought that those were interesting events which could be related. May be the “Space Program” project is entering its next iteration.

anotherlayer

Reactions
Oct. 24, 2018 - 0:39 - NASA's Kepler Space Telescope has mysteriously gone dark and scientists are trying to understand what malfunctioned.
Even though Kepler has endured several setbacks in recent months, it has been an unquestioned success for NASA, having flown in space for nine years, surpassing the initial estimate of just one year. During that time, the $600 million spacecraft has discovered a great number of exoplanets, including Wolf 503b, which is described as "twice the size of Earth" and is 145 light-years away from our planet.

woohoo, Wolf503b! i mean, what an accomplishment, guys. pack it up, we've done it all. i mean, we're talking twice the size of earth! and 145 light-years away, jeepers creepers!

Ice Nine

Reactions
Are we shutting things down, or is something else shutting stuff down? Are we even out there doing stuff or is it all a major con job? Sorry that's all I have to add, because I really don't know where I stand anymore on Space, Aliens and UFOs.

I'm starting to get the distinct feeling that UFOs and Space Aliens are just a silly diversion to keep most of us crack-pots occupied with some nonsense.

And I hope I didn't offend anybody by the use of the word "crack-pot" and I'll throw in "kook" as well, because I actually wear those labels as a badge of honor.

lostwithtime

Reactions
Are we shutting things down, or is something else shutting stuff down? Are we even out there doing stuff or is it all a major con job? Sorry that's all I have to add, because I really don't know where I stand anymore on Space, Aliens and UFOs.

I'm starting to get the distinct feeling that UFOs and Space Aliens are just a silly diversion to keep most of us crack-pots occupied with some nonsense.

And I hope I didn't offend anybody by the use of the word "crack-pot" and I'll throw in "kook" as well, because I actually wear those labels as a badge of honor.
Off topic:
of·fend·ed
/əˈfendəd/
adjective

1. resentful or annoyed, typically as a result of a perceived insult.
    "she sounded slightly offended"
    synonyms:upset, insulted, affronted, aggrieved, displeased, hurt, wounded, disgruntled, put out, annoyed, angry, cross, exasperated, indignant, irritated, piqued, vexed, irked, stung, galled, nettled, resentful, in a huff, huffy, in high dudgeon; and the list could go on and on - and it will because the perpetually offended and self righteous have given that word POWER over our thinking and language to rule us all.

milhaus

Reactions

I think aliens are just demons repackaged which is now being replaced with the supposed threat of AI. The world is a very simple place and they are using parlor tricks to keep us mesmerized.

Pilgrim

Reactions
Let me add to the space watchlist: the Space Kingdom of Asgardia (aka Asgardia the Space Nation).

I keep thinking this is a joke, but apparently it is a real wanna-be "kingdom" that hopes to be a future member of the United Nations. They've been featured on mainstream news outlets like CNN, BBC, etc. and given serious/positive treatment (meaning: apparently not a LARP).

I won't go into the details of this strange "kingdom" (not that I can wrap my mind around this thing), but they have:

- a website Asgardia - The Space Nation
- a constitution Asgardia - The Space Nation
- a government Asgardia - The Space Nation

And there was an elaborate inauguration for their first head of nation:

I don't expect (or particular want!) anyone to click the links or watch the video. I'm providing them in case anyone wants to verify what I am mentioning.

Everything about Asgardia gives me the heebie jeebies. Just like this other strange group/initiative that I'm sure most people have not heard of: Project Avatar of the 2045 Initiative. (Which thankfully seems to have waned in interest and activity, even though it once had the support of people like Ray Kurzweil and the Dalai Lama. Perhaps Asgardia will go away as well. Only time will tell.)

My main point is that we live in a strange world, growing ever stranger. And there are some [FILL IN THE BLANK] stuff happening around us in pursuance of agendas many of us would find alarming. And there is serious money thrown into these Asgardias and Project Avatars, which tells me these projects originate at the upper echelons.

sonoman

Reactions
Im starting to think its not only the space/ufo stuff, but everything without (outside of) us

Off topic:
of·fend·ed
/əˈfendəd/
adjective

1. resentful or annoyed, typically as a result of a perceived insult.
    "she sounded slightly offended"
    synonyms:upset, insulted, affronted, aggrieved, displeased, hurt, wounded, disgruntled, put out, annoyed, angry, cross, exasperated, indignant, irritated, piqued, vexed, irked, stung, galled, nettled, resentful, in a huff, huffy, in high dudgeon; and the list could go on and on - and it will because the perpetually offended and self righteous have given that word POWER over our thinking and language to rule us all.
that was great! lol especially this: "have given that word POWER over our thinking and language to rule us all"

its many, many words! Ive written alot about this on me etymology thread in case anyone is interested. ("...and the word was god")

"what set him off?" obviously his own emotions did, not "words" of another! but that is how the masses are con trolled/polarized to do TPTBs wishes.

AKA "Buzzzzzzzzz Words" dont accept the charge! "do you understand the charges against you?"

NO! Do not stand under! take a stand above all that! over stand to Overcome!

Last edited:

lostwithtime

Reactions
Im starting to think its not only the space/ufo stuff, but everything without (outside of) us

that was great! lol especially this: "have given that word POWER over our thinking and language to rule us all"

its many, many words! Ive written alot about this on me etymology thread in case anyone is interested. ("...and the word was god")

"what set him off?" obviously his own emotions did, not "words" of another! but that is how the masses are con trolled/polarized to do TPTBs wishes.

AKA "Buzzzzzzzzz Words" dont accept the charge! "do you understand the charges against you?"

Ain't it the truth! I will check out your etymology thread and thanks for the heads up. WORD.

Willielad

Reactions
And there was an elaborate inauguration for their first head of nation:
I read about this a while ago. They will use a currency called the Solar and it will be somehow based on Astrology. Their constitution is creepy to me also. Banks will have rights to secrecy.

Nasa has had some success lately though. The first craft has left the solar system transmitting to earth with a power source that would be envious of a 9v battery. Also of course they claim to have another rover on Mars. Or is it Greenland?

I dont buy any of this. There are no orbiting crafts or people. Nothing launches and pops out into a vacuum. What goes up comes back down, even if it's a few months later when the helium balloon drops down with its satellite haha.

anotherlayer

Reactions

I rarely have any idea what you are going on about, but I'll be damned if I don't enjoy your enthusiasm ;)

whitewave

Reactions
I think aliens are just demons repackaged which is now being replaced with the supposed threat of AI. The world is a very simple place and they are using parlor tricks to keep us mesmerized.
You might enjoy a series of lectures/sermons entitled Ever War by Elder Conrad Jarrell. Used to be all online free but I think that's been taken down. I have his series (63 of them, iirc) on CD. He goes into detail about that very thing and by the end of it you feel stupid for ever having entertained the notion of aliens. (at least I did). Lots of research presented (about 63 hours worth) that you can verify yourself. Happy hunting!
Ever War