Mohenjo-daro was destroyed 450-500 years ago

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
It appears our archaeologists are hiding our true history on purpose. Unfortunately, there is plenty of evidence to suggest such a notion. This time we are going to look at the allegedly 4,500 year old city of Mohenjo-daro. Of course, this is not its real name. Scientists say that they do not really know what it was. The name Mohenjo-daro is reputed to signify "the mound of the dead." Scientists speculate that the city's ancient name could have been Kukkutarma - the city of the cockerel.
Mohenjo-Daro
mohenjo-daro-11.jpg

mohenjo-daro-15.jpg mohenjo-daro-16.jpg mohenjo-daro-17.jpg mohenjo-daro-18.jpg
Wikipedia tells us, "Mohenjo-daro is an archaeological site in the province of Sindh, Pakistan. Built around 2500 BCE, it was one of the largest settlements of the ancient Indus Valley civilization, and one of the world's earliest major cities, contemporaneous with the civilizations of ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, Minoan Crete, and Norte Chico. Mohenjo-daro was abandoned in the 19th century BCE as the Indus Valley Civilization declined, and the site was not rediscovered until the 1920s. Significant excavation has since been conducted at the site of the city, which was designated a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1980. The site is currently threatened by erosion and improper restoration."
Here is what we get out of the official version:
  • built around 2500 BCE
  • one of the world's earliest major cities
  • contemporaneous with the civilizations of ancient Egypt, etc
  • abandoned in the 19th century BCE
  • not rediscovered until the 1920s
The sheer size of the city, and its provision of public buildings and facilities, suggests a high level of social organization. The city is divided into two parts, the so-called Citadel and the Lower City. The Citadel – a mud-brick mound around 12 metres (39 ft) high – is known to have supported public baths, a large residential structure designed to house about 5,000 citizens, and two large assembly halls. The city had a central marketplace, with a large central well. Individual households or groups of households obtained their water from smaller wells.

mohenjo-daro-old_2.jpg mohenjo-daro-old_6.jpg
mohenjo-daro-old_1.jpg mohenjo-daro-old_4.jpg mohenjo-daro-old_7.jpg mohenjo-daro-old_5.jpg mohenjo-daro-old_3.jpg

Waste water was channeled to covered drains that lined the major streets. Some houses, presumably those of more prestigious inhabitants, include rooms that appear to have been set aside for bathing, and one building had an underground furnace, possibly for heated bathing. Most houses had inner courtyards, with doors that opened onto side-lanes. Some buildings had two stories.

Note: Most houses had small bathrooms and, like the streets, were well-provided with drains and sanitation. Brick stairs indicate at least an upper story or a flat, habitable roof.
Note #2: We should probably consider everything the officials could have filtered out of the narrative they provided.

Destroyed Recently
I will attempt to suggest that Mohenjo-daro was destroyed around 1550s, and that there are only a few options of what its real name could have been. More or less, I think either
  • Sereng/Seanga
  • Sistan/Sostan
  • Manhaura/Manhawar/Brahminabad
could have been the place. It would take extra research to figure out what the exact name was. The future Mohenjo-daro appears to have been one of the multiple cities and towns covering the entire locality.

mohenjo-daro-flames.jpg

The actual place where (the city known today as) Mohenjo-daro once stood is even marked on the above c. 1595 map cutout. Here is our Mohenjo-daro in flames. I have located 6 more of these "Mohenjo-daro's" on the same map. I doubt that there is anybody out there digging in those places. If they ever do, rest assured, they will give us the same 4,500 year old bogus story.
Six more cities which suffered the fate similar to that of Mohenjo-daro are marked for your convenience. They can not be that hard to locate.

Additionally to the above 6 destroyed and buried cities, you can dig out Tatta Backar depicted on the map below. It is located on the opposite side of the river, and approximately east from the city you call Mohenjo-daro. Hint: dig into those green agricultural fields.

Note: The known history of Tatta Backar will also point you towards your Mohenjo-daro :ROFLMAO:

The Harappan legend, In the late 1820s, a British East India Company soldier and explorer, James Lewis, visited the small village of Harappa of which he later wrote an account of in the book Narrative of Various Journeys in Balochistan, Afghanistan, the Panjab, & Kalat written under his pseudonym Charles Masson. Therein, he described seeing a “ruinous brick castle”. He recalled a local tradition affirming the existence of a considerably large city that was brought down by providence due to “the lust and crimes of [its] sovereign”. Lewis drew a sketch of the fortified ruins at Harappa which was lost while “the paper was handed from one to the other”.

Lost to the railroad, Some years later in 1856, Sir Alexander Cunningham visited Harappa but the ruins had been knocked down and all that was left was huge mound of stone and rubble. Cunningham, who later became the director general of the archaeological survey of northern India, was told about Harappa by two British engineers John and William Brunton who were laying the East Indian Railway Company line connecting the cities of Karachi and Lahore. John wrote: “I was much exercised in my mind how we were to get ballast for the line of the railway”. They were told of an ancient ruined city near the lines, called Brahminabad. Visiting the city, he found it full of hard well-burnt bricks, and, “convinced that there was a grand quarry for the ballast I wanted”, the city of Brahminabad was reduced to ballast. A few months later, further north, John's brother William Brunton's “section of the line ran near another ruined city, bricks from which had already been used by villagers in the nearby village of Harappa at the same site. These bricks now provided ballast along 93 miles (150 km) of the railroad track running from Karachi to Lahore”.

In general, the entire area around Mohenjo-daro appears to have always been peppered with ruins. The devastation caused by an unknown event annihilated the entire geographic area. They simply dug in in one place in 1920s.

What's interesting, countries like Afghanistan and Pakistan are not traveler friendly places to visit. I think it could be done by design. There appears to be much stuff we are not supposed to see.

KD: What a coincidence for the city of Mohenjo-daro to be marked on some 1595 map with a double flame 🔥🔥 symbol, and at the location where the city would be located in the 1920s.

A simple map comparison of this 1595 map and the today's one suggests that the entire area was obliterated. Multiple cities seized to exist in addition to the six presented above. There have to be some serious reasons for the mainstream to avoid multiple maps reflecting the knowledge of the past. And this knowledge indicates that there were no deserts 400-500 years ago.

The Great Mogul
I think the destruction puzzle could partially be solved via a very hard look into the Great Mogul available sources. Whoever was doing the cleansing and censorship, could have overlooked more than just what we have so far. This could be the time to stop being naive and start questioning "oral tradition" responsible for carrying specific information through tens of centuries. Time frames for certain events have to be drastically different to explain the survival of the information.

great_mogul_91.jpg

mogol_1.jpg mogol_2.jpg
This "Mohenjo-daro" event could be at the very beginning of the fall of the Great Mogul/Tartary. It also raises questions of the weapons used back then. In addition to melted rock, and glass found on its territory, the city of Mohenjo-daro was buried under 15-20 feet of dirt, which had to come from somewhere.
Of course we have this Nuclear Explosion hypothesis circulating:
A totally separate issue involves this ridiculous time frame misrepresentation. The events are being pushed 4-5 thousand years back, when in reality they appear to have taken place 350-500 years ago. What happened a few hundred years ago that would prompt such an elaborate hoaxy coverup of the true time line and the true events? Scientists do not even care to explain why they portray their findings as discoveries when all the locations were clearly marked by the cartographers of the past.

A good question to ask your resident historian would be the one involving the passage of knowledge.
  • How did they know 400 years ago what allegedly happened 2k, 3k, 4k, or 5k years ago?
  • Why this knowledge was forgotten so we could start "discovering" things a few hundred years later?
  • Why the finds are being presented as discoveries, if the existence of the objects is a well documented fact ?
KD final: I think "Mohenjo-daro" was a medieval city destroyed within the same series of events which produced Sahara Desert, and caused drastic geographical changes to the world map. Any evidence of this event is being hidden from the general public. The dig produced no medieval items for obvious reasons.

* * * * *​
This thread is complemented by:

Monkwee

Such an awesome post, I followed the link to the david rumsfeld site and it appears to be excellent resource, but are you really one person? The quality and quantity of research you are pumping out is..interesting :unsure:

usernamegig

Such an awesome post, I followed the link to the david rumsfeld site and it appears to be excellent resource, but are you really one person? The quality and quantity of research you are pumping out is..interesting :unsure:
I made an account just so I could reply to this comment. I have been visiting the site for months and completely agree!! The quality and quantity is very impressive, I'm blown away

Oiramij

Destroyed Recently
I will attempt to suggest that Mohenjo-daro was destroyed around 1550s, and that there are only a few options of what its real name could have been. More or less, I think either
  • Sereng/Seanga
  • Sistan/Sostan
  • Manhaura/Mahawar/Brahminabad
could have been the place. It would take extra research to figure out what the exact name was. The future Mohenjo-daro appears to have been one of the multiple cities and towns covering the entire locality.

Sistan and Sereng seems to be settlements west of that location depicted with flames..

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Sistan and Sereng seems to be settlements west of that location depicted with flames..
Yup, it's hard to figure out what those names are exactly assigned to on that map. Looking at the bigger map it's confusing which city name corresponds with what city symbol.

dreamtime

Isn't it absurd that no one questions the fact that they used standardized bricks in the format of 6 × 13 × 27 cm, just like we do today.

I was just researching sanitation technique after watchnig the following video:

And came to the conclusion that the Indus Valley civ existed at the same time as everyone else, based upon their obsession with bathing, similar to "Roman" (compare bricks to Pompeii) and "European" cultures; that is I was targeting the time of around 1600-1700 as their destruction.

Of course there never as a "Indus Valley" civilization, just like there wasn't a Roman civilization. There were kingdoms. Everywhere. Originally, 1000 years ago, there was one worldwide peaceful global culture.

I'd say 1550 is the most conservative approach, from wich we could start get a true understanding, and it's appears to be the point in time most supported by documents and accepted time line. This is what historians would come up with if they would be honest.

And it's all in line with what looks like the earth growing, the oceans getting bigger, the ice poles being created, global climate shifting, south America being started to overgrow with trees, Middle East and North Africa becoming a desert, Northern Asia becoming cold and deserted too, etc.

I suggest roughly three events responsible for the downfall of basically everything we dig out today:

world.png
Radkarte_MKL1888.png

- ca 1200: The first calamity, not much is known about it, possibly destroys a high tech civilization. The world is without big oceans, and looks like this. We have one small ocean at the north pole, the south pole is in the area of the Middle East (Jerusalem at the south pole). You have to look at the map with the perspective of looking right to the south pole. Before this catastrophe earth was basically three perfectly aligned areas (Europe, Asia, Libya) with a small "ocean" at the south pole, and a small "ocean" at the north pole, being separated by three rivers flowing from north to south.

1024px-Anaximander_world_map-en.svg.png

- ca 1500: The second calamity. Asia splits in two. South America is created. North America is still connected to Asia. The earth gets bigger. The Atlantic Ocean is created. Some early parts of the Pacific Ocean appears. Shortly afterwards (1520-1550?) another event; North America splits off from Asia. Mohenjo-daro appears to be destroyed in this second calamity.

1920px-Martellus_world_map.jpg
1280px-PietroCoppo.jpg

1920px-OrteliusWorldMap1570.jpg

- ca 1700: Hyperborea disappears, Ice Age, Oceans getting even bigger, especially Pacific; Sahara, Middle East a desert; North Asia uninhabitable, Terra Australis gone; Rome submerged, Pompeii; etc.; most kingdoms seriously impacted; old technology lost, warm climate gone; people getting desparate; 1700-1750 the time of what we nowadays associate with the middle ages; roots of Industrial revolution; geographically, this is the world we live in today;

Everytime we get farther away from the sun, the electro-magnetic properties of our atmosphere change (less loaded), we are less connected to the energy promoting aspects of our atmosphere, i.e. we stop having the ability to harvest energy right out of the air we breathe, "churches" are being built to still harvest enough of this energy, the event of 1700 makes those churches stop function, people don't remember the purpose of churches, religion is born.

Somewhere during those three events, a small group decided to breakaway from humanity (Exopaedia) go their own way, taking with them "secret technology" (i.e. they just kept it while everyone else forgot). After 1700, they hunted down the last survivors and took away their knowledge and culture. This process took around 100-200 years, and the last resistance lived in Central Asia, North West America and Japan. Those guys are pulling the strings nowadays, but we need to get them out of hiding and pull them into the light of the day, to get everyone else back to the same level.

There is a clandestine group that possesses:
[*]Technology that is vastly superior to that of the “mainstream” world.
[*]The ability to explore areas of our world and surroundings presently unavailable to the rest of us.
[*]Possible interactions or encounters with the Others who are here in our reality.
[*]Scientific and cosmological understandings that give them greater insights into the nature of our world. A significant “built-off-the-grid” infrastructure, partially underground, that affords them a high degree of secrecy and independence of action.
The entire idea of pushing history back to 5000 years and creating the religion of science and an empty cosmos, with the universe being billions of years old was for this small group to create an illusion for us to live in, because they quickly realized that people don't want to forget their past; so it had to be substituted with something else.

They know humans will not wake up, but what they fear is that our world will get back to it's old atmospheric properties, i.e. a warm climate, high in CO2, no ice on the poles, and electromagnetically charged. So they are cooling the atmosphere with some unknown technology, and the next goal is to extract as much of CO2 out of it as possible, because they know that earth will get back to it's old ways in around 2100. Yes, some or most of the CO2 isn't man made and is coming out of the north pole into our world, to heal earth. The entire climate change narrative will change during the next two years, and everyone will tell you that the only way to save the atmosphere is building Carbon Removal Systems. Atmospheric CO2 concentrations will hopefully get back to around 4,000 PPM from pre-antarctic times, 10x more than nowadays, which will stop all disease.

When Antarctica was a tropical paradise

"We have found the same kind of material, from the same period, in the Arctic as well. These show the poles were just as warm as lands at the equator," said Brinkhus.
nasa-co2-model.png

Edit: Btw the global geoengeneering effort is working, it is indeed getting colder.

Last edited:

anotherlayer

oh snap, is KD just another Tesla/Shakespeare/HHRichardson???

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
@dreamtime, while I am not a supporter of growing Earth I can say the following after looking at all them maps.

If the planet is growing, it does so from East to West (or vice versa), but not North to South. It was particularly noticeable with this Mohenjo-daro thing.

Current location for it is listed as 27° N, 68° E. While researching I noticed that the cartographical progression of the maps I was looking at, went from 120° E to 100° E. At the same time 27° N remained unchanged. Today we have 68° E.

There could be some merit to this growing Earth theory.

dreamtime

@dreamtime, while I am not a supporter of growing Earth I can say the following after looking at all them maps.
Very interesting. I haven't really looked into growing earth, but it makes sense to me intuitively.

Have you looked into the Waste Management video above and the mystery surrounding sanitation? If we believe the archeologists, all "ancient" places, Indus Valley included, had sanitation systems. Cities like London, St. Petersburg and places like Versailles apparently didn't.

Last edited:
OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Yup, I watched it. I do not know what the explanation could be. May be from medieval ages people progressed technologically to where they did not need sewer systems due to some new tech.

MeNTaLMoNKeY

I made an account just so I could reply to this comment. I have been visiting the site for months and completely agree!! The quality and quantity is very impressive, I'm blown away
The exact same thought occurred to me. KD's output is quite impressive. My (possibly naive) thought in regards to how he's able to pump out all this stuff is that he's been writing it and saving it up for years, waiting for the right time to build a website and start publishing his work to the masses. Something else that comes to mind is the large output of Miles Mathis, who has been suggested to be a collection of people based out of Tavistock, but hopefully KorbenDallas is a real person with good intentions.

I didn't want to say anything, because I don't want to bite the hand that feeds me, but figured now that someone else said something I can chime in as well. :sneaky:

Regarding the actual topic at hand. The first thing that came to mind upon seeing the pictures at the begining of this post was, "Holy crap that's a lot of bricks!" Seriously, there must be millions, if not billions of them.

If the planet is growing, it does so from East to West (or vise versa), but not North to South. It was particularly noticeable with this Mohenjo-daro thing.

Current location for it is listed as 27° N, 68° E. While researching I noticed that the cartographical progression of the maps I was looking at, went from 120° E to 100° E. At the same time 27° N remained unchanged. Today we have 68° E.

There could be some merit to this growing Earth theory.
I also tend to suspect there may be some merit to expanding earth theory, but that said, simply growing wouldn't change the coordinates of cities, would it? Or am I thinking about this wrong? If a (supposed) globe is expanding, the coordinates of the cities shouldn't move, you'd just need to specify them to a higher decimal point. They'd still be in the same spot, it's just that there's now more land mass in between each degree of latitude or longitude. No?

But certainly if the continents are also moving, which expanding earth theory seems to subscribe to as well, then that would be a reason for coordinates to change. And if you're saying that this place in particular went from 120° E, to 100° E, and now 68° E, wow, that continent is seeing some major movement!

Last edited:
OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
These are my thoughts exactly about Piranesi.

I’m just a regular person who ended up spending a few hours a day writing down his observations. You can rest assured on this one. When I went on my Utah roadtrip, @CyborgNinja was keeping an eye on this place filling in the void with his articles.

If you want to continue discussing this local conspiracy please take it to the general subforum.

* * * *​

This is actually pretty interesting way to look at things, for if the below hypothesis has any merit, we could reorganize maps on the time line, based on the size of 1°. It would only work if continents do not change size though. It would require oceans only getting wider.

2018 Africa: 17° W to 51° E = 68° / 1°~69 miles
1564 Africa: 4° W to 82° E = 86° / 1°~54 miles

I do not know if continents can grow as well, but we had 360° degrees in 1564, just like we do now. A lot of people are saying that old maps are wrong because continents on them are much bigger than they are today. Well, the continents could be of the same size if the oceans were simply getting wider. Hence 1° value would change as well. Not sure if it could work like that, but that's a thought I had.

1564_map.jpg

Excellent post!! I would like to posit that the twin flames near Sindh, and modern day Mohenjo Daro may represent refueling stations based on some unknown energy. The same flames can be seen on other parts of the map suggesting in my opinion, a travelers guide to refueling. Within the flame are structures that are in-tact. This map I personally believe is a flight map possibly used by vimanas. I am from this region, and the oral tradition I grew up with decades ago, the elder generation always mentioned how science of today was bad, and when looking at airplanes, always talked about it in disgust because according to them, there used to be flying apparatus about 600 hundred years (according to my father).

Its a flight map, because the mountains are mapped out precisely based on an aerial view, which would also provide geographic reference points.

Last edited:
OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Took a harder look at that map. I sure did overlook a few of those 🔥🔥 symbols. There are more on there.

Vimanas refueling stations story is definitely a new one. Sounds like you have first hand knowledge of something not too many of us even heard of. If at some point you feel like originating a thread, that would be greatly appreciated. I'm particularly interested in those of the elders.

dreamtime

Now that I am looking at those symbols, I think they might just be trees... They have what looks like a stem in the middle, and the symbols may represent forests. Looking at the other material the author of those maps produced, it certainly looks like trees.

dreamtime

Ask yourself, why are there no trees on the maps that, according to you, have those fire symbols, and then on other maps of himself, from the very same time (1595), other maps are full of trees, but don't have any of those symbols?

The actual elements are clearly the same: a stem, a couple of horizontal lines, and a bush around the stem, just two different ways of painting a tree.

This is actually pretty interesting way to look at things, for if the below hypothesis has any merit, we could reorganize maps on the time line, based on the size of 1°. It would only work if continents do not change size though. It would require oceans only getting wider.

2018 Africa: 17° W to 51° E = 68° / 1°~69 miles
1564 Africa: 4° W to 82° E = 86° / 1°~54 miles

I do not know if continents can grow as well, but we had 360° degrees in 1564, just like we do now. A lot of people are saying that old maps are wrong because continents on them are much bigger than they are today. Well, the continents could be of the same size if the oceans were simply getting wider. Hence 1° value would change as well. Not sure if it could work like that, but that's a thought I had.
Yes, I think they grew as well.

Because the growing earth theory is actually pretty much wrong in every respect:

- No gradual growth
- no spinning ball in space
- no ball growing in volume

This wouldn't be possible, because how could a ball spinning through space grow in size?

Let's say the earth looks more like this, as some kind of inner realm:

earth.png

In line with catastrophism, the inner earth volume was violently increased abruptly.

The results were:

- deeper lands between what originally were only land masses (later filled up with water)
- horizontal stretchmarks in the oceans (can bee seen on satellite images), that is earth was indeed ripped apart from west/east or east/west mostly
- exposed land areas on the continents itself, with the top soil removed (visible everywhere the continents have grown, which mostly happened in Asia and Russia. This is were I predict we will see the most obvious land growth). The entirety of Tibet is the result of a rapid growth. Sometimes this led to the birth of big seas on the inner lands, like something was ripped open. There are a couple of good examples of this opening effect: Lake Tanganyika in Africa, Lake Baikal in Siberia, and Balkhash See in Asia. Those lakes did not exist prior to a few hundred years ago, according to the maps. North America was also hit hard.

Edit: Wow. There is actually a name for this opening effect: Rift valley lakes: Rift valley - Wikipedia

Last edited: