Lion + Eagle = Gryphon? Tartary?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
"The griffin, griffon, or gryphon is a legendary creature with the body, tail, and back legs of a lion; the head and wings of an eagle; and an eagle's talons as its front feet." - Wikipedia

griffin.jpg

Coincidentally the griffin was also on the flag of the Emperor of Tartary.

tartar-imper-flag.jpg

I don't know how I have never thought about this, but what do we get when we separate the Eagle from the Lion?

Divide and Rule of sorts?

Great Seal: United States
Great_Seal_of_the_United_States.png

Royal Coat of Arms: United Kingdom
Royal_Coat_of_Arms_of_the_United_Kingdom.png

Obviously we have a whole bunch of Eagles, and Lions on multiple Seals, and Coats of Arms belonging to various countries.

At this point I do not know the meaning of the Unicorn. So feel free to research, and suggest your versions.

Could there be a Unicorn on the flag of some other ancient Empire? (the one not as fortunate as Tartary to survive the censorship)

KD: Anyways, it looks to me like the Griffin was conquered and split into two: lion and eagle.

PrincepAugus

Reactions
So Tartary is never dead? More like split into two? Just like how Rome itself may be long gone, but it has always survived through symbolism and structure.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
My thought are exactly the opposite, I'm afraid. Dead as it gets. It just looks like some symbolic mocking to me, as far as coats of arms go. Kind of, see what we did to the Tartary, we devoured it, and now are laughing at its legacy. Dancing on the grave so to speak... just my interpretation that is.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
All this is just my guess, supported by nothing but the actual images though. I have nothing to back it up with.

Dandi

Reactions
I will just throw here some more pictures relevant maybe to this topic, collected from one castle, one palace from Romania and from Lisbon Portugal (personal property images :) )

pic. 1 - in Fagaras Citadel Romania (mainstream build date 1310) - this is a family chest- it says on its note that it belongs to a carpenter's family. (note, in Romania there weren't any records of lions existance)-this being wood is dated 1600 -but I'm still very skeptical about the datings.
pic. 2. in Bran Castle Romania (story of Dracula) - this lion belongs to a piece of furniture. This is a piece of furniture that is there since I can remember myself. It's a pretty typical pass for romanians to just pass and visit, currently this castle is private and opened for visits. The family that owns it ....changed a bit the interior but this piece of furniture remained still.
Vlad Tepes (the ruler theoretically from that time) - has only slept one night in there (mainstream history) but he was known as having a dragon cape he got as a gift from a chinese emperor (information found in 16'th century manuscripts, romanian language)

pic. 3 - in Bran Castle Romania - the shield has the lion symbol
pic. 4 - at Peles palace - this palace was build through the Hohenzoll family (mainstream history) and the dates are in between 1800-1900). The lion's face looks scared.
pic. 5. In Lisbon, Portugal, in front of the national bank there is the general bank that keeps the monopol in this country. At the entrance there are 6 lions that look like crushed by the building, fighting, screaming, you can see from the faces. (check google maps link here ) On top of the building you see another symbol of the snakes on a cross.

IMG_20170822_130917.jpgIMG_20170824_153825.jpg
IMG_20170824_153154.jpgIMG_20170825_120637.jpgIMG_20180927_084027_321.jpg

Wyrdling

Reactions
"The griffin, griffon, or gryphon is a legendary creature with the body, tail, and back legs of a lion; the head and wings of an eagle; and an eagle's talons as its front feet." - Wikipedia
Coincidentally the griffin was also on the flag of the Emperor of Tartary.

I don't know how I have never thought about this, but what do we get when we separate the Eagle from the Lion?

Divide and Rule of sorts?

Great Seal: United States
View attachment 7648

Royal Coat of Arms: United Kingdom
View attachment 7649
Obviously we have a whole bunch of Eagles, and Lions on multiple Seals, and Coats of Arms belonging to various countries.

At this point I do not know the meaning of the Unicorn. So feel free to research, and suggest your versions.

Could there be a Unicorn on the flag of some other ancient Empire? (the one not as fortunate as Tartary to survive the censorship)

KD: Anyways, it looks to me like the Griffin was conquered and split into two: lion and eagle.
You're definitely onto something here. The use of symbolism is an age old tradition, and the Unicorn could have been the mark of a pre-Saharan African civilization. I was glancing at a translation of a medieval bestiary done by T. H. White which included passages for Unicorns, Satyrs, Griffins, etc. The passage for unicorns stated that the Greeks referred to the being as the rhinoceros. However, I personally felt the description: "is a very small animal like a kid, excessively swift.." is not very accurate of a modern day rhinoceros (perhaps the two beings were often confused for the other?)

Anyways, I believed the attached is relevant because the bestiary stated the Griffin was native to Hyperborea, or mountainous regions. And that they'd often attack horses and humans, giving men a reason to hunt them to extinction similar to how many animals today have been hunted to near extinction (including the rhinoceros). If anyone wants to look into old bestiaries please do so.

WHITE026_griffin.jpgWHITE027_griffin.jpgWHITE028_griffin.jpg

ScottFreeman

Reactions
My thought are exactly the opposite, I'm afraid. Dead as it gets. It just looks like some symbolic mocking to me, as far as coats of arms go. Kind of, see what we did to the Tartary, we devoured it, and now are laughing at its legacy. Dancing on the grave so to speak... just my interpretation that is.
It's not dead in America, just hidden. I believe the Confederate States were the portion of it that joined with the colonies to create the United States The Union in the north and the Confederacy of older existing states in the south. the "Civil War" may have just been the northern states making a land grab and hiding the evidence. Tartary had a land level government made up of the people. Now the land is ruled by Admiralty Law from Washington DC with an overlay of federal courts using United States Code, which is not what we are owed in the original Constitution.

I don't believe it was ever superseded or rescinded, rather mothballed. We could re-inhabit if enough people would wake back up. Remember Supreme Court, Downes v. Bidwell (1901) stated the de jure (real) government offices still exist but the people have failed to occupy them.

Military rule was established by the Lieber Code, General Order 100 under Lincoln) and was to my knowledge never rescinded or superseded either. Technically, I suppose we could rescind that and a few other things since and things would go back to normal. Each incoming president signs an executive order declaring some sort of national emergency (war on drugs, poverty etc) and perpetuates the scam.

Last edited:

Paracelsus

Reactions
The United States Seal is a Freemason branding masterpiece.

13 Stars
13 Leaves
13 Berries
13 Arrows

The Eagle isn't quite an Eagle, it is more of a Phoenix, I don't think it's a Griffon(Gryphon, Griffin, Grippen). Interesting war of symbology for sure.

ScottFreeman

Reactions
Yes, masonic symbolism (perhaps it's even older?) is all over Washington DC, if Washington was once Nuremburga...then who are the masons and why are they forced to keep secrets? And, why do they still symbolically place and level the cornerstone of a building for official and public structures when asked?

Paracelsus

Reactions
Yes, masonic symbolism (perhaps it's even older?) is all over Washington DC, if Washington was once Nuremburga...then who are the masons and why are they forced to keep secrets? And, why do they still symbolically place and level the cornerstone of a building for official and public structures when asked?

They may be a nefarious and vertically integrated ancient builder's cult, but they crank out some good architecture.

ScottFreeman

Reactions

They may be a nefarious and vertically integrated ancient builder's cult, but they crank out some good architecture.
If our entire history is 'managed' then why does anyone believe the currently prevailing mainstream spin on Masonry?

sonoman

Reactions
It's not dead in America, just hidden. I believe the Confederate States were the portion of it that joined with the colonies to create the United States The Union in the north and the Confederacy of older existing states in the south. the "Civil War" may have just been the northern states making a land grab and hiding the evidence. Tartary had a land level government made up of the people. Now the land is ruled by Admiralty Law from Washington DC with an overlay of federal courts using United States Code, which is not what we are owed in the original Constitution.

I don't believe it was ever superseded or rescinded, rather mothballed. We could re-inhabit if enough people would wake back up. Remember Supreme Court, Downes v. Bidwell (1901) stated the de jure (real) government offices still exist but the people have failed to occupy them.

Military rule was established by the Lieber Code, General Order 100 under Lincoln) and was to my knowledge never rescinded or superseded either. Technically, I suppose we could rescind that and a few other things since and things would go back to normal. Each incoming president signs an executive order declaring some sort of national emergency (war on drugs, poverty etc) and perpetuates the scam.
I certainly would not rule out that the original confederation may have been the last remnants of Tartary and I can tell you have put forth some effort to study the 'system'. I have aswell although I do not subscribe to AVRs views on the subject of the CSA.

yes the republic was covered up/hidden but this form of self governance is still alive and available however it takes massive amounts of study to overcome the current construct. basically, this current system operates wholly on presumptions and fictions so in order to overcome, we must have evidence/proof to rebut those presumptions. seems easy enough but it is the most difficult thing I have ever attempted. we do not need to reform govt, we must become self governing however the more the better. problem is getting more on each of our own locals instead of forming groups on the internet who have standing in different territories but can not actually stand together on the same land. (two or three witnesses)

'my people perish for lack of knowledge' & 'be as wise as ser pents and harmless as doves'

this is all biblical wheather we like it or not and that book was/is a business plan all along with multiple 'gods'. the whole system is built upon it.

'lotus: justice for Maddly Arts' on YT gets deep into the masonic connections and you might even find through her discoveries how the scottish rite got us off 'scott free'. we just have to be able to 'Walk The Law' to carry on 'scott free'

another good source for info is iamsomedude dotcom for the commercial side of this construct.

as far as masonry goes, Im pretty sure its just like how you can find good an bad people from out of any ethnicity or walk of life although there is certainly a jewish mysticism influence but I think it goes back further than that and I suspect they hold the oldest written records of all. they certainly know how time is also a jurisdiction from my research. Im not a free or accepted mason myself FWIW

my opinion of closed source organizations is much like what JFK said about it. same goes for closed vs open source software. what it is really all about IMO is life vs death, corporations vs mankind.

tartarian self governance vs Imperialism? this has a distinct ring of trueness to me. and thats how I made my way here to this forum too BTW

p.s. the YT vid related to the CSA vs BAR is titled 'The Confederacy versus the Lawyers Guild a Legal Bulwork of the Communist Party ' should anyone want to learn what a very deep researcher and student of Law has to say about it. I can usually find holes in most everyones stuff but with this one there is very few and about as close to right-on as one will find anywhere.

Last edited:

ScottFreeman

Reactions
I certainly would not rule out that the original confederation may have been the last remnants of Tartary and I can tell you have put forth some effort to study the 'system'. I have aswell although I do not subscribe to AVRs views on the subject of the CSA.

yes the republic was covered up/hidden but this form of self governance is still alive and available however it takes massive amounts of study to overcome the current construct. basically, this current system operates wholly on presumptions and fictions so in order to overcome, we must have evidence/proof to rebut those presumptions. seems easy enough but it is the most difficult thing I have ever attempted. we do not need to reform govt, we must become self governing however the more the better. problem is getting more on each of our own locals instead of forming groups on the internet who have standing in different territories but can not actually stand together on the same land. (two or three witnesses)

'my people perish for lack of knowledge' & 'be as wise as ser pents and harmless as doves'

this is all biblical weather we like it or not and that book was/is a business plan all along with multiple 'gods'. the whole system is built upon it.

'lotus: justice for Maddly Arts' on YT gets deep into the masonic connections and you might even find through her discoveries how the scottish rite got us off 'scott free'. we just have to be able to 'Walk The Law' to carry on 'scott free'

another good source for info is iamsomedude dotcom for the commercial side of this construct.

as far as masonry goes, Im pretty sure its just like how you can find good an bad people from out of any ethnicity or walk of life although there is certainly a jewish mysticism influence but I think it goes back further than that and I suspect they hold the oldest written records of all. they certainly know how time is also a jurisdiction from my research. Im not a free or accepted mason myself FWIW

my opinion of closed source organizations is much like what JFK said about it. same goes for closed vs open source software. what it is really all about IMO is life vs death, corporations vs mankind.

tartarian self governance vs Imperialism? this has a distinct ring of trueness to me. and thats how I made my way here to this forum too BTW
I agree almost exactly! I just can't get other people to realize that our National Assembly is currently forming. The paperwork to get yourself in a position to be an 'elector' is a bit arduous and most incorporated county offices try not to accept it. It takes a little shopping around. If your state kept it's land office it's a bit easier. It's not a pretty page but check out The 50 States Status
And, we may find soon that Judge Anna Maria Riezinger (whose full title is even longer) may play more of a role in this thing than she's currently given credit for.
Post automatically merged:

Just to steer this ship back on track. The Chrysler Building in New York has some pretty epic Art Deco gryphons. I'll add some photos when I get some computer access.
I apologize Paracelsus, I was writing two letters at the same time and didn't see your post prior to submitting. Sorry for getting off topic, this probably could have been in another thread.

Last edited: