Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Yup

Votes: 52 86.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

BrokenAgate

Reactions
I was under the impression that there is very limited space aboard the ISS for anything beyond the necessary survival equipment and experiments. Yet we see astronauts goofing around with costumes, toys, props, musical instruments, etc. I had no idea the ISS had so much closet space for all that crap!

kentucky

Reactions
I was under the impression that there is very limited space aboard the ISS for anything beyond the necessary survival equipment and experiments. Yet we see astronauts goofing around with costumes, toys, props, musical instruments, etc. I had no idea the ISS had so much closet space for all that crap!
For the Superbowl a few years ago, they just happened to be wearing the correct team's jerseys on game day on the ISS during a live stream, even though the last cargo ship that supposedly docked there was months ago, well before the playoffs. They stated that they had previously sent up boxes full of jerseys, one for each team, to ensure they were able to represent the correct teams on super bowl day. They also released a montage as “proof” supposedly showing them unpacking said jerseys.

So, by the time you calculate price per pound to ship it up there - and even if $250,000+ could have been considered a very small price to pay in NASA terms - it seems that we're supposed to accept that this was somehow a reasonable thing for them to focus their time, energy, and budget on, assuming that every oz and every cubic foot of every cargo flight needs to count for not only, you know, science, but also for crew survivability.

For me, the moment that I started really looking into NASA (even though I had seen anecdotal clips here and there but hadn't given it much of a chance) was when I realized that, if Mark Kelly is married to Gabby Giffords...well, then I better start questioning Mark Kelly's authenticity and start looking critically at him. And the rabbit hole opened right up for me at that moment.

Last edited:

BrokenAgate

Reactions
There are 32 American football teams. Granted, only a few had a chance of making it to the Superbowl, but that's still a lot of stuff to pack up and mail to the world's longest-distance postal address. 🤨 I'm gonna start blocking NASA shit on my Facebook feed, it's just too ridiculous! I wonder if the ISS is merely a distraction, not from the fact that nobody ever went to space, but from the fact that people have been in space--on the moon, on Mars, etc.--for decades and we aren't meant to know about it. Photos from Mars are showing objects that are definitely not natural, despite NASA's reassurances to the contrary. They look like pieces of shattered stone masonry and blasted machinery. Unless those pictures are actually from Earth somewhere, then we are faced with the probability of a past civilization that spanned the solar system.

whitewave

Reactions
There are 32 American football teams. Granted, only a few had a chance of making it to the Superbowl, but that's still a lot of stuff to pack up and mail to the world's longest-distance postal address. 🤨 I'm gonna start blocking NASA shit on my Facebook feed, it's just too ridiculous! I wonder if the ISS is merely a distraction, not from the fact that nobody ever went to space, but from the fact that people have been in space--on the moon, on Mars, etc.--for decades and we aren't meant to know about it. Photos from Mars are showing objects that are definitely not natural, despite NASA's reassurances to the contrary. They look like pieces of shattered stone masonry and blasted machinery. Unless those pictures are actually from Earth somewhere, then we are faced with the probability of a past civilization that spanned the solar system.
We may BE the Martians. One of the pictures shows what looks like a seated woman holding something in her hand but the next time they tried to take a closer look, it was gone. Did she get up and move? The pictures of Mars all show a devastated planet, covered in dust. Are we next?

ArielFawcett

Reactions
For the Superbowl a few years ago, they just happened to be wearing the correct team's jerseys on game day on the ISS during a live stream, even though the last cargo ship that supposedly docked there was months ago, well before the playoffs. They stated that they had previously sent up boxes full of jerseys, one for each team, to ensure they were able to represent the correct teams on super bowl day. They also released a montage as “proof” supposedly showing them unpacking said jerseys.

So, by the time you calculate price per pound to ship it up there - and even if $250,000+ could have been considered a very small price to pay in NASA terms - it seems that we're supposed to accept that this was somehow a reasonable thing for them to focus their time, energy, and budget on, assuming that every oz and every cubic foot of every cargo flight needs to count for not only, you know, science, but also for crew survivability.
Unless "They" already decided who the winner would be, long in advance. Pro sports are as much of a farce as NASA is.

if Mark Kelly is married to Gabby Giffords...well, then I better start questioning Mark Kelly's authenticity and start looking critically at him.
What do you mean? I had to go look it up, apparently she was shot and is still recovering from a brain injury, but that's all I know.

Last edited:

WarningGuy

Reactions
The NASA payroll office pays out a billion dollars a week in pay cheques for there actors.

Also this is quit interesting what the actors get up to on the so called ISS. The part is at the 14.40min mark.

Last edited:

MinLo66

Reactions
that we are "dust in the wind" and "a grain of sand on this crazy mixed up blue ball".

my brother asks me all the time "why does it even matter to you?". it is such a tough answer to give. i think for the most part it's just too fearful for so many people. most know that it's all lies but they insist on completely ignoring it and in fact, they will continue pushing the idea that Trump matters and have no issue arguing about politics on Facebook. it's a real shame. cognitive dissonance is a killer...
👍 what you said...EXACTLY.

codis

Reactions
One of the pictures shows what looks like a seated woman holding something in her hand but the next time they tried to take a closer look, it was gone.
And I remember a picture (supposedly taken by the Mars Rover) that accidently showed a rodent, half hidden behind a stone. Not sure if this was legit.
But NASA definitely absorbed the SS weapons researcher von Braun, and even his boss SS general Walter Dornberger. That should tell anyone who these people really are.
I suspect a frontend consisting of actors and CGI, and a military monster hiding behind.
I'm not going into conspiracy theories, like the faked moon landings. Some might be true to sone extend, but NASA/CIA/NSA/whatnot has plenty of money to produce limited hangouts and shills, to keep you busy and looking away from the truth, and important things. A large, unmolested web presence of a supposed whistle blower looks always suspicious to me- to say the least.

codis

Reactions
It's probably this one, but there were several, I think.
Yes, I think it was this one.
Not sure if it escaped their attention, or they just wanted to mock us.

I think I don't need to remind anyone of implications of that rat here...

Obertryn

Reactions
Yes, I think it was this one.
Not sure if it escaped their attention, or they just wanted to mock us.

I think I don't need to remind anyone of implications of that rat here...
That the photograph was taken on Earth? Seriously, if you just gave me that with no context and asked for a wild guess, I'd say the outback.

codis

Reactions
That the photograph was taken on Earth? Seriously, if you just gave me that with no context and asked for a wild guess, I'd say the outback.
Like that. Outback, Mojave, Atacama - doesn't matter.
The main issue - this implies deliberate lying. Thus, the Mars rover either crashed on the way, or most probably was never there. Did the rocket even start, or was it a Elon Musk - like simulation to fool the public ? If it was not real, they lied to us from the beginning about Mars. About what else might they lie, and have lied, from the beginning ?
And on and on ...

PS:
The rabbit hole most people are so afraid to dive into.

Last edited:

VincentVega

Reactions
funny, electronic outfit "mouse on mars" was/is a big favorite of mine from back in the day.....

i should compile a list of all the NASA/control system/empire shills that I've been having "conversations" with on youtube videos about NASA fakery and lies. not sure why i'm doing it, having a bit of fun getting them all worked up. they are all over the place, trying to control the message and do damage control.