Indications for a 'heavier' electric field in the past

AdamIDSW

Reactions
Could it be interdimensional splicing, inserting, from ''outside''? things are very strang indeed and don't add up.

I think we need an Afterlife separate topic heading Astral realm and others higher. memory wiping is real, the reincarnation looping trap has been real. Thomas Williams answered my question in January on the THI show, the memory wiping stopped, in 2013. No more memory wiping after death.

whitewave

Reactions
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. Are you implying you died in 2013?

AdamIDSW

Reactions
I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. Are you implying you died in 2013?
No. I actually did have my first red pill that year though, when all the dominoes started falling. So in that sense it was kind of like being born again.
But what I was referring to was, on the THI Thomas Williams show all sorts of things get discussed.
Its become clear that there has been some interdimensional electromagnetic soul memory wiping technology in the astral or other realms up there, the Moon has been involved. And that's why apart from a few instances, everyones memories get wiped between lives and that's why death has held sadness and fear for some.
Im stil to listen to the must listen shows on the THI site. Humanity unplugged. Factions show. From Russia With Love. But the other week I asked a question in the THI group, is the memory wiping still happening? A fellow member replied for me said no, it was stoped in 2013. I then submitted that same question for the weekly Q&A on Thomas' show. The other week he answered it, so ive had it confirmed twice now. Memory wiping stopped in 2013. So this means the amy adams film Arrival becomes relevant. And Also means we should start noticing in the new generation, more and more children remembering previous lives and loved ones.
Post automatically merged:

He said, I think, its something to do with the Mobius time loop. Time has always looped back in a cycle, but the Mobius loop is now broken and 2 versions of earth are going to go their separate ways now. Call it dimensional splitting or something, theyre going to get farther and farther apart. I may have some details wrong in recollection and I haven't listened to the must listen shows yet.

Last edited:

whitewave

Reactions
No. I actually did have my first red pill that year though, when all the dominoes started falling. So in that sense it was kind of like being born again.
Its become clear that there has been some interdimensional electromagnetic soul memory wiping technology in the astral or other realms up there, the Moon has been involved. And that's why apart from a few instances, everyone's memories get wiped between lives and that's why death has held sadness and fear for some.
He said, I think, its something to do with the Mobius time loop. Time has always looped back in a cycle, but the Mobius loop is now broken and 2 versions of earth are going to go their separate ways now. Call it dimensional splitting or something, they're going to get farther and farther apart.
Thanks for clearing that up. Interdimensional, electromagnetic soul memory wiping in the astral realm is all a little 'out there' for me but, what do I know? I have a hard enough time trying to make sense of the things I can experience with my 5 senses. :)

Bettie29

Reactions
There’s a story in my town and a festival based around it called Poppykettle that involves Australia originally being discover by the “hairy Peruvians” - Little people that sailed to Australia in a Poppykettle

Interesting concept. If we've been isolated, is it because we're an infectious or toxic agent in the universe? Or is it just because we're not fit for civilized company?
There are Native tribes here that have legends of coming through a cave system to arrive in this new land, led by the "little people" whom they consider their rescuers. They landed in Kentucky and Georgia. I've asked if any of the elders remember the route but they only remember the legends not the route.
On electric universe, I found this that may be related.

WarningGuy

Reactions
Do you have some info about the aether? Theoria apophasis in youtube talks about it and its very helpful.
Man i love that guy.
Post automatically merged:

China’s secret to making vegetables grow bigger, faster, stronger

I think those experiments go pretty well with the idea that the earth atmosphere was entirely different merely 500 or 700 years ago.

The technique has boosted vegetable output by 20 to 30 per cent. Pesticide use has decreased 70 to 100 per cent. And fertiliser consumption has dropped more than 20 per cent.
The vegetables grow under bare copper wires, set about three metres (10 feet) above ground level and stretching end to end under the greenhouse roof. The wires are capable of generating rapid, positive charges as high as 50,000 volts, or more than 400 times the standard residential voltage in the US.
The high frequency electricity kills bacteria and virus-transmitting diseases in the air or soil. It also suppresses the surface tension of water on leaves, accelerating vaporisation.
Within the plants, the transport of naturally charged particles, such as bicarbonate and calcium ions, speed up and metabolic activities, like carbon dioxide absorption and photosynthesis, also increase.
In 1746, just a few years before Benjamin Franklin sent a kite to catch lightning in a storm, Dr Maimbray of Edinburgh in Scotland electrified two myrtles. He observed the trees put forth new branches in October, something which had never happened before.
The news travelled. Many similar studies were carried out across Europe, some confirming Maimbray’s findings, others not. One experiment in Turin, Italy, for instance, found the plants became unfruitful and wilted after an unusually prolific period. In 1902, physics professor S. Lemstroem visited the Arctic region and discovered some trees grew faster under the aurora borealis than those in milder climates further south.
Lemstroem attributed the phenomenon to the natural electrical conditions produced by the aurora, also known as the northern lights. He conducted a series of experiments in the laboratory to prove it and even wrote a book to promote his hypothesis. British physicist Sir Oliver Lodge, a key inventor in the development of radio, read the book and reportedly achieved a 24 to 39 per cent increase in wheat grain yield in an eight-hectare experiment.
Inside the greenhouse the air smells like the aftermath of a summer thunderstorm. Humidity is low and the plants rarely get sick.
Combine a highly charged atmosphere with stable temperatures, a more reddish sun (infrared and far-infrared) and a high carbon dioxide concentration and you basically get a 'paradise', that is: no harmful micro-organisms, high resistance against stress, no pain, no degenerative diseases.

What you get is plants, animals and humans of enourmous size, with enourmous life spans and with no concept of fragility. Imagine a highly charged, more humid atmosphere with constant temperature. The need for drinking and eating would be highly reduced: just like the plants in the experiment, humans would need way less food.

The changes in our atmosphere (possibly due to the increased size of the planet, see growing earth) has made everything less charged, less energetic.

Our entire planet suffers from energy deprivation, and all energy is electro-magnetic.

Possible implications:

- Did the gods just die out due to those changes, similar to big animals and plants disappearing?
- Did we shrink while our ancient buildings stayed big?
- Who is responsible for this and why?
- Invention of antibiotics, medicine, medication, new diseases like cancer etc. might be tight to those changes
- How is all of this connected to the sun and our realm?
- Will we ever get back to the original state?
- Can someone please change the lightbulb in the sky and install a new one with increased electric charge and reduced percentage of blue color.
The picture reminds me of the Purple Dawn theory (aka The Saturn Death Cult) so maybe that theory has more merit than i gave it credit for and not as long ago as one might say. I found this a very interesting read a few years back and i still refer back to it a far bit as it makes sense to me anyway.

A Timeless Age in a Purple Haze | Saturn Death Cult

Last edited:

WarningGuy

Reactions
Thanks for clearing that up. Interdimensional, electromagnetic soul memory wiping in the astral realm is all a little 'out there' for me but, what do I know? I have a hard enough time trying to make sense of the things I can experience with my 5 senses. :)
I agree about having a hard enough time with the 5 senses experience of this we call life and to really blow the 5 senses out of the water and experience the 6th sense for a very short time (about 7min) with the DMT experience (feels like hours even days) is so far out there its to hard to even try and explain any of it in the least.