CIA library and 13 Bloodlines of Illuminati

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I do not know when CIA decided to become a public library, but they host some interesting literature for sure. Below are two of the pubs located on their servers, which have some fairly intriguing content.

bloodlines of the illuminati cia - Google Search

Bloodlines of Illuminati
Intro excerpt, "I am not a conspiracy theorist. I deal with real facts, not theory. Some of the people I write about, I have met. Some of the people I expose are alive and very dangerous. The darkness has never liked the light. Yet, many of the secrets of the Illuminati are locked up tightly simply because secrecy is a way of life. It is such a way of life, that they resent the Carroll Quigleys and the James H. Billingtons who want to tell real historical facts rather than doctored up stories and myths. I have been an intense student of history since I could read, and I am deeply committed to the facts of history rather than the cover stories the public is fed to manipulate them.

I do not fear the Illuminati taking over this country and doing away with the Constitution, because they took over this country long ago, and the Constitution has not technically been in effect due to Presidential emergency decrees since W.W. II. Being a follower of Christ does not mean we should fear. Perfect love for Almighty God casts out our fear for the situation He has place us in. Don’t think for a moment you are going to vote the Illuminati out of office. They control the major and minor political parties. They control the process of government, they control the process of information flow, they control the process of creating money and finally they control Christendom. (However, God controls the hearts of His people.)"

Bloodlines of Illuminati by: Fritz Springmeier, 1995

Smoking Gun
Excerpt, "Events foretold in The 1995 Illuminati Card Game that are about to happen. The end goal is to stage Antichrist and his kingdom in all aspects. Remember, this card game was created from 1990-1995 so the author knew of these specific events over a decade ago. This card game reveals the final climactic steps of the Illuminist plan to produce Antichrist and his kingdom.

illuminati_1.pngilluminati_2.pngilluminati_3_1.pngilluminati_3_2.png
illuminati_4.pngilluminati_5.pngilluminati_6.pngilluminati_7.pngilluminati_8.png

The New World Order is coming! Are you ready? Once you understand what this New World Order really is, and how it is being gradually implemented, you will be able to see it progressing in your daily news!!"

Smoking Gun: Cataclysmic Events Still In The Future

KD: The questions I have are pretty straight forward. Why would CIA host these files on their library servers? Are we being misled, or mocked, or what?

whitewave

Reactions
I think it's part of the power and control these people enjoy so much. I think they get a kick out of rubbing our noses in their plans knowing we don't do a damned thing about it except to gripe on the internet and scream at others to "wake up!". Sadly, our world has no leaders anymore.

Tyrion

Reactions
I think it's part of the power and control these people enjoy so much. I think they get a kick out of rubbing our noses in their plans knowing we don't do a damned thing about it except to gripe on the internet and scream at others to "wake up!". Sadly, our world has no leaders anymore.
I Don’t really believe that CIA Document, it’s disinformation propaganda, it even says that Hitler was related to the Rothschilds which is absolutely not true. The NSDAP seize the rothschild bank before WWII, and even arrested louis rothschild until the Duke Edward beggged Hitler for his liberation, and he liberated him in order to gain sympathy from the britons because he still had hopes to avoid war in Europe, something that the banking cabal was never going to permit.

sonoman

Reactions
it is. Ive been trying to find again which audio file that Kurtis Kallenback was in where he discovered the CIA's home base was an offshore island somewhere with a very familiar name like 'columbia' or something like that that is very familiar sounding to us but not what we automatically think of.

but yes, the agency came from very old fraternal orders. IIRC Sabbatean frankist but goes back further into dark side wizards and witches.

tupperaware

Reactions
In all probability they posted that "copyrighted" book as click bait. Perhaps only to test some new AI program/algorithm that learns to trace you even if you have a VPN active or even better if you are using TOR for the cloak of invisibility. They might create over time a conspiracy theory virtual ecosystem where the book is the sustainable food source that curious fishes nibble on then excrete footprints for eager AI to track. All this would be automated and behind it all might be 2 programmers and a manager. Links to that page or quotes from the book would be indexed as more input to the program. Its amazing what these AI programs can do now and even more in the future. Their need for training data will become voracious. Its a battle between the USA and China and to a lesser degree Russia.

You can see the power of AI for image analysis here. 34 results - TinEye
I checked the image below I created against the original picture where the spook/patriot is alone and centered. The AI seems to be checking for the original image almost anywhere in a modified image. I could create a 5x5 array of the original image or larger and at some point the AI would probably fail to recognize it unlike us - for now. Below is just a 2x2.

1547967789258.png

A new program at the research agency is aimed at creating a machine learning system that can sift through the innumerable events and pieces of media generated every day and identify any threads of connection or narrative in them. It’s called KAIROS: Knowledge-directed Artificial Intelligence Reasoning Over Schemas.

“Schema” in this case has a very specific meaning. It’s the idea of a basic process humans use to understand the world around them by creating little stories of interlinked events. For instance when you buy something at a store, you know that you generally walk into the store, select an item, bring it to the cashier, who scans it, then you pay in some way, and then leave the store. This “buying something” process is a schema we all recognize, and could of course have schemas within it (selecting a product; payment process) or be part of another schema (gift giving; home cooking)."

DARPA wants to build an AI to find the patterns hidden in global chaos

Last edited: