Bio Robots walk among us?

Japod

Reactions
I read in some journal a while back that Einsteins wife had really wrote the thesis on relativity. When he won the 80,000 he signed the money over to his wife per their agreement? Does anyone know the particulars of that story? Is this true or bs.
Einstein was a fraud, he stole work from other scientists while working at the patent office. The guy couldnt even tie his own shoes ffs.
This is a real speech. I've done the research and found it to not be a scam.

Ex-Chinese Official Details Plan for World Domination

By the time we figure out what's going on, we will be wiped out. There is good evidence the Chinese are new inhabitants to the region of China. They could all be genetically created/manipulated from some kind of cloning facility underground or elsewhere. Supposedly they swooped in and took everything over from the previous inhabitants and began covering everything up that can prove they don't belong there. Such as the Pyramids.
Chinese government is too fragmented to be able to do anything to us. They are loyal to their parties first then their country after that. They havent fought a war since Vietnam meanwhile we have been at war for close to 200 years. Our populace has way more guns and experience using them and even our children are skilled in close combat strategy. Even if they invaded by some miracle they would still have an insurgency that would last for a century at least. There is a huge difference when one is fighting to protect his family and home vs someone fighting because they were ordered to. The Yugoslavian army learned that lesson the hard way when they decided to come to western Bosnia to wipe us out. We beat them to a pulp using ww2 weapons and farm tools.

Last edited:

SelfChosen1

Reactions
Einstein was a fraud, he stole work from other scientists while working at the patent office. The guy couldnt even tie his own shoes ffs.

Chinese government is too fragmented to be able to do anything to us. They are loyal to their parties first then their country after that. They havent fought a war since Vietnam meanwhile we have been at war for close to 200 years. Our populace has way more guns and experience using them and even our children are skilled in close combat strategy. Even if they invaded by some miracle they would still have an insurgency that would last for a century at least. There is a huge difference when one is fighting to protect his family and home vs someone fighting because they were ordered to. The Yugoslavian army learned that lesson the hard way when they decided to come to western Bosnia to wipe us out. We beat them to a pulp using ww2 weapons and farm tools.

I hope you are right. Videos like this scare me just slightly though.

To tell you the truth though, I don't trust anything I see in video format 100% anymore. For all we know, we could be watching things that are generated 100% by computer AI or just partial footage. Have you seen any of those videos where they show how easy it is to make a simulated visual reality now with the right software that looks genuine? I don't think they would attack us right away outwardly if they did attack. They would do something similar to what's happening right now and create unrest and civil war conditions for us to kill each other and then move in once the country is heavily weakened and fractured through a civil war.