Georgia Guidestones: Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Was just wondering what the general opinion on this bizarre monument is. The monument is located in the United States approximately 90 miles east of Atlanta, Georgia. It is made of granite, and was erected in 1980. The main controversy of the monument is one of the inscriptions which states, "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature."

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.jpg

Some Wiki history of this monument, "In June 1979, a man using the pseudonym Robert C. Christian approached the Elberton Granite Finishing Company on behalf of "a small group of loyal Americans", and commissioned the structure. Christian explained that the stones would function as a compass, calendar and clock, and should be capable of withstanding catastrophic events. Joe Fendley of Elberton Granite assumed that Christian was "a nut" and attempted to discourage him by giving a quote several times higher than any project the company had taken, explaining that the guidestones would require additional tools and consultants. Christian accepted the quote. When arranging payment, Christian explained that he represented a group which had been planning the guidestones for 20 years, and which intended to remain anonymous.

Christian delivered a scale model of the guidestones and ten pages of specifications. The five-acre land was apparently purchased by Christian on October 1, 1979, from farm owner Wayne Mullinex. Mullinex and his children were given lifetime cattle grazing rights on the guidestones site. The monument was unveiled on March 22, 1980, before an audience variously described as 100 or 400 people. Christian later transferred ownership of the land and the guidestones to Elbert County."

Inscriptions: A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Sanskrit, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.
  1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Setup

georgia_guidstones_1.jpg georgia_guidstones_2.jpg georgia_guidstones_3.jpg
While nobody knows for sure, it is rumored that the stones were commissioned by the Rosicrucians. Though there are plenty of theories out there.

Any opinions on what the meaning of the stones could be? Any theories you've heard?

Here is a relevant interview from James Corbett, conducted in 2015. I haven't listened to it yet, but I am fairly familiar with Mr Corbett's other work.

Michael Bennett Solves The Georgia Guidestones Mystery

Mr Corbett is a rational man whose work revolves around attempting to prove conspiracies by piecing together publicly available information, and by gathering the opinions of experts who disagree with the official story. Probably the most important theme underlying his works is that the elites of the world, along with the many public institutions which they control such as the United Nations, have an interest in population control, and possibly a plan in the future to reduce the world's population.

How Big Oil Conquered the World
Why Big Oil Conquered the World

The two videos above, "How Big Oil Conquered the World" and "Why Big Oil Conquered the World" are considered his magnum opus. He connects the elites with the people such as John D Rockefeller who became rich through the industrial boom of the late 1800s. Unlike some other commentators, Mr Corbett does not argue for the existence of the Illuminati, or connect his theories to Freemasonry. He focuses almost exclusively on modern events.

Last edited:

humanoidlord

i agree with the theory they were made by the rosicrucians, they were a group of weirdos that very likely founded the new age movement

in cahoots

Probably the most important theme underlying his works is that the elites of the world, along with the many public institutions which they control such as the United Nations, have an interest in population control, and possibly a plan in the future to reduce the world's population.
You know what the freakiest thing is, man, here at the dick-end of the rabbit hole?

They're right dude.

I would hazard that mine own unmanipulated, or at least personally tempered point of view suggests this is precisely best for everyone. It is absolutely not necessary to murder anyone to achieve this goal. The entirety of our environments saturates us with the sheer ether of Control itself. 100% of urban environment is bombarding with things your body barely understands. 5G wireless, whatever the fuck those bizarre chemistry terms on the back of a pack of Goldfish for the kids, the clear air reads grey and black in places. We eject sewage, we swallow plastic, we impoverish and toxify whole nations even worse just so we can fuck around playing Candy Crush or whatever to distract from how offensive to the human spirit urban life has become. "But you can live in the sky!" they say, yes, in a tiny box that belongs to somebody bigger and meaner than you are. The only way to hide from all this, without a doubt, intentional projections of manipulative energy is to become "a crazy person" and live in the wilderness - but enjoy hanging out with nobody anywhere ever again, and you can bet some pickup truck full of tan-shirted assholes is standing ready to charge you through the nose for just camping, if they can find you.

But again, this highlights this strange thing about elite tactics; they seem often to conform, or perhaps more like ride alongside, with Natural principles. It is Natural that a species that extracts too many resources/generates too much waste will be brought into line by ecological systems forces. In this case, it happens to be us. Our population will shrink. I do not think this will be violent, but probably accelerated via sterilization. To me the real insult is that the reasons and methods of this are kept hidden. I'm 28 years old -- one couple in my friend group is currently considering having children. Me, my previous partners, the vast majority of my friends - nobody is invested in the future. I find it so interesting that this is only maybe brainwashing. One needs only look at the changing shape of the world around them to recognize the *expense* of a first-world human life on the Earth, to recognize that this world is likely to drive many children insane or otherwise subject to totally unregulated forces in pseudo-nutrition, perverse media (google Elsagate) and a politically radicalized "casual" culture. Not to mention the deteriorating conditions of the geo-habitat to look forward to. Of course few people want to have children, it seems nowhere could be safe for them. This is all that is really needed to population control in the first world. The developing middle class in the East I am concerned about. Perhaps it shall come to violence there, as the right of growth is high and rising still.

This turned into a rant. However the population control issue, among a few other elite agendas, intrigues me, because it's actually consistent with the principles afforded by my observation of Nature and her current conditions.

But again, this highlights this strange thing about elite tactics; they seem often to conform, or perhaps more like ride alongside, with Natural principles. It is Natural that a species that extracts too many resources/generates too much waste will be brought into line by ecological systems forces. In this case, it happens to be us. Our population will shrink. I do not think this will be violent, but probably accelerated via sterilization. To me the real insult is that the reasons and methods of this are kept hidden. I'm 28 years old -- one couple in my friend group is currently considering having children. Me, my previous partners, the vast majority of my friends - nobody is invested in the future. I find it so interesting that this is only maybe brainwashing. One needs only look at the changing shape of the world around them to recognize the *expense* of a first-world human life on the Earth, to recognize that this world is likely to drive many children insane or otherwise subject to totally unregulated forces in pseudo-nutrition, perverse media (google Elsagate) and a politically radicalized "casual" culture. Not to mention the deteriorating conditions of the geo-habitat to look forward to. Of course few people want to have children, it seems nowhere could be safe for them. This is all that is really needed to population control in the first world. The developing middle class in the East I am concerned about. Perhaps it shall come to violence there, as the right of growth is high and rising still.
Yes, that is right. As Yuval Harari explained in Brief History of Humankind (as much as I disagree with the author's other ideas), the resources of the earth are finite, but it just so happened that our technology kept on improving, such as to more efficiently extract and utilize those resources. We have no guarantee that this process will be sustained forever.

Last edited:

in cahoots

Yes, that is right. As Yuval Harari explained in Brief History of Humankind (as much as I disagree with the author's other ideas), the resources of the earth are finite, but it just so happened that our technology kept on improving, such as to more efficiently extract and utilize those resources. We have no guarantee that this process will be sustained forever.
Such a strange notion, then, eh? How could something *of* Nature extend so far, so rapidly, beyond its ingrained limits? I think the Old technology Korben leads us to here is in line with Nature, as resource consumption, and effort, appears to much lower in its application and maintenance.

Ever since I got deeper into issues of climate change and the high-octane freakshow of so-called "conspiracy" I have a tough time just walking through my neighbourhood looking at all the CARS. It's completely insane. There's 2 cars sitting in front of every house -- cars that weigh 3500 pounds and run on COMBUSTION ENGINES, using fuels we have to kick the shit out of the ground in order to extract and then run through costly processes of refinement. The hell is wrong with these people?? How is this in any way normal, natural, or even rational? The only means of personal transport less efficient than these disgusting luxuries would be on square wheels -- and our entire societal infrastructure is obsessed with it, built around it. Does *every single person* in *every single city* need to be anywhere at any time that badly? And if so, why haven't we pushed hard for a better way of doing it? I never got my driver's license because all I hear from city drivers is complaints, drawbacks, added expenses. Everything is wrong with the ecarnomy. It's as if the mission were to cause as much damage as possible, with the thinnest veil of convenience and status.

This is a poster-child example of how we've been intentionally pushed away from natural, and sustainable ways of life. Our "new" tech is moronic in comparison to the likes of dome-and-spire architecture, crystalline resonance, electromagnetism, pressurization, and ether, and based on the early 1900s "factory reset" event, it appears to've been intentional.

Onijunbei

What evidence is there that resources are finite?
Post automatically merged:

You know what the freakiest thing is, man, here at the dick-end of the rabbit hole?

They're right dude.

I would hazard that mine own unmanipulated, or at least personally tempered point of view suggests this is precisely best for everyone. It is absolutely not necessary to murder anyone to achieve this goal. The entirety of our environments saturates us with the sheer ether of Control itself. 100% of urban environment is bombarding with things your body barely understands. 5G wireless, whatever the fuck those bizarre chemistry terms on the back of a pack of Goldfish for the kids, the clear air reads grey and black in places. We eject sewage, we swallow plastic, we impoverish and toxify whole nations even worse just so we can fuck around playing Candy Crush or whatever to distract from how offensive to the human spirit urban life has become. "But you can live in the sky!" they say, yes, in a tiny box that belongs to somebody bigger and meaner than you are. The only way to hide from all this, without a doubt, intentional projections of manipulative energy is to become "a crazy person" and live in the wilderness - but enjoy hanging out with nobody anywhere ever again, and you can bet some pickup truck full of tan-shirted assholes is standing ready to charge you through the nose for just camping, if they can find you.

This turned into a rant. However the population control issue, among a few other elite agendas, intrigues me, because it's actually consistent with the principles afforded by my observation of Nature and her current conditions.
8 billion people on the planet and i have yet to enter a grocery store that was out of food

in cahoots

8 billion people on the planet and i have yet to enter a grocery store that was out of food
Savings on time and money are compensated for by countless present and future lives utterly ruined. The technology is too convenient, and completely upends the resource ledger in the big picture. "New" tech is vampiric - literally death-energy, ripped out of the ground, *combusted* -- this is probably the hardest energy source in the world to extract and make use of -- and then when we spend it it *becomes poison*. 100 years of grotesque abundance for an eternity of suffocation and subsistence.

Onijunbei

Savings on time and money are compensated for by countless present and future lives utterly ruined. The technology is too convenient, and completely upends the resource ledger in the big picture. "New" tech is vampiric - literally death-energy, ripped out of the ground, *combusted* -- this is probably the hardest energy source in the world to extract and make use of -- and then when we spend it it *becomes poison*. 100 years of grotesque abundance for an eternity of suffocation and subsistence.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
In reference to the almost 8 billion world population. I honestly doubt it is.

They say we have 1.34 bln living in China. If we put together the population of the largest cities and towns in China, we end up with about 230 mln. Where is the remaining 1.1 bln? Of course the official explanation would be that they live in different villages and probably in the mountains of Tibet. Really?

Same with India. If we put the population of this 300 cities together, we end up with about 300 Mln. Where is the remaining 1 Bln. Also live in the villages I guess.

What about Monaco? Population is 37,308 people. The size of the entire country is 0.780 sq mi. That results in the density of 48,466 people per sq mi. Sure they have multiple story buildings, and some of them go on vacation.

We are not going to verify any of that. The official version could say 14 billion, and we would think that the world population is 14 bln.

As far as fossil fuels go, this is a very interesting topic in itself. Apparently where they came from and how they got formed could also be very different from what we were taught.

Onijunbei

In reference to the almost 8 billion world population. I honestly doubt it is.

They say we have 1.34 bln living in China. If we put together the population of the largest cities and towns in China, we end up with about 230 mln. Where is the remaining 1.1 bln? Of course the official explanation would be that they live in different villages and probably in the mountains of Tibet. Really?

Same with India. If we put the population of this 300 cities together, we end up with about 300 Mln. Where is the remaining 1 Bln. Also live in the villages I guess.

What about Monaco? Population is 37,308 people. The size of the entire country is 0.780 sq mi. That results in the density of 48,466 people per sq mi. Sure they have multiple story buildings, and some of them go on vacation.

We are not going to verify any of that. The official version could say 14 billion, and we would think that the world population is 14 bln.

As far as fossil fuels go, this is a very interesting topic in itself. Apparently where they came from and how they got formed could also be very different from what we were taught.
Thats why i posted the UnSpun program about oil. The point I was trying to make is that our technology to make food is greater than the population. Sure it needs reforming... We don't need factory farming and all the toxins to spray on crops.. The controllers keep using population as an excuse for their people reduction rhetoric when clearly every stage of human development and technology is able to keep up with demand.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Which brings us back to the originsl question? What is the point of having only 500 mln? Evidence points towards this population reduction happening in the past. Some of it suggests that it might have been in a very recent past.

Officially last time we had 500 mln was in 1600. 1 bln is dated as 1804.

From the conventional stand point those are nothing but estimates. In light of the 19th century events, I think, 500 mln was the world population circa 1850s.