Did Napoleon build the Great Egyptian Pyramids?

Recognition

Reactions
Been meaning to post this for a while, a kid climbs the giza pyramid and he clearly passes brick stones where maybe the exterior cement broke off. I know you showd a picture buti wanted add photos/video:)

IMG_5788.JPGIMG_5787.JPG
KD edit: The brick issue has its own thread now.
@KorbenDallas @jd755 found this in the set of linksthat jd provided on his thread about napoleon: (Jews, Napoleon and the Ottoman Empire: the 1797-9 Proclamations to the Jews

Napoleon personally generated around 33,000 letters and myriad other papers. Although a great mass of his product survives, many items were lost in the normal course of events. In addition, for political and/or personal reasons, Napoleon was in the habit of purposely destroying or even falsifying documents. For example, First Consul Bonaparte ordered a great number of records removed from the archives in 1802. While he was Emperor (1804-1815), these and other documents were burned at his command, as in September 1807. Many of those disappeared pieces related to the 1798-9 Mideast campaign. Such destruction of historical material is directly pertinent, because his earlier expressions of sympathy for Jewish peoplehood and homeland became for the "Emperor of the French" an embarrassment to be cleverly spun, or even better, concealed and forgotten.

Last edited:

makzpj

Reactions
For those of you that believe in the Mandela Effect, this has just popped up: the pyramid of Austerlitz. For those of you that don’t believe in the Mandela Effect, it’s always been there.

Anyways, what is interesting about this is that this is in the Netherlands, has an obelisk at the top and was built by Napoleon.

A94C0636-E33C-4B2C-8C86-3A3F4F91DE81.jpeg

48401B81-B7AC-4C4D-AEB7-E81F96610219.jpeg35143102-ABF9-4805-805A-9BC788A63FE1.jpeg

I’ll leave interpretations to you.

Beanieboo111

Reactions
If Mao Zedong (or better the experiment MZ) built the great wall ,like some reckless men insist ,there could be a pattern.This wall is the embodiment
of a thousand years old chinese history.Without it there remains no much ,except some porzelain ?
That means,if there really is a long wall not only some parts for illusion.
But Mao back or force -the great wall has probably the same 'aviable info Problem' with a 1800 Time wall.
Most of the wall is built with archer windows facing China. Only the parts for the tourists were rebuilt to make sure that the impression is such that the Chinese were defending themselves.

Giza pyramids don’t have any writings on them. None. Logistically building a structure of this size was an impossible task for him. I think his task was that of a diversion. In other words to “discover” Egypt and attribute building of the pyramids to the Egyptians. Project “Napoleon” is an interesting subject and no less mysterious than the pyramids.

Last edited:

SuperTrouper

Reactions
For those of you that believe in the Mandela Effect, this has just popped up: the pyramid of Austerlitz. For those of you that don’t believe in the Mandela Effect, it’s always been there.

Anyways, what is interesting about this is that this is in the Netherlands, has an obelisk at the top and was built by Napoleon.

I’ll leave interpretations to you.
This appears to be of a very recent built. The stairs, the perfect grass, trees around the circle look young. It just appears too neat.

Beanieboo111

Reactions
Ancient Egyptian Stone Technology - Saw Marks - Spirit & Stone

Also wanted to add this. Of course the magnitude of the project is baffling as is the precision with which the pyramids are aligned to north and south. It in fact rivals if not exceeds our modern capabilities. This seem to suggest some purpose to them other than a simple bamboozling of the masses. However, I find particularly impressive this plateau in front of the pyramids. Look at these cuts in basalt. If it were so simple to create where are all the basalt castles in France? At least one. Just a thought.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Look at these cuts in basalt. If it were so simple to create where are all the basalt castles in France? At least one. Just a thought.
I don’t know about France, but apparently artificial basalt was known for a very long time. Who knows how hard the stone was when it was cut. There are plenty of references in the google books, but I think this article here will do:
They do not teach stuff like this at school. It’s not exactly hidden, but raises too many questions when exposed.

I do not agree with their dating if the objects either, but that’s a different story.

Beanieboo111

Reactions
I don’t know about France, but apparently artificial basalt was known for a very long time. Who knows how hard the stone was when it was cut. There are plenty of references in the google books, but I think this article here will do:
They do not teach stuff like this at school. It’s not exactly hidden, but raises too many questions when exposed.

I do not agree with their dating if the objects either, but that’s a different story.
Thank you. Very interesting.

studytruth

Reactions
I am really curious...many of you posting to this thread really think French soldiers built things like the interior vaults of the Red Pyramid at Daschur for example?

Red-Pyramid-Cairo-Egypt-Dahshur-Saqarra-3.jpgred1-98c.jpg

wild heretic

Reactions
There is already a thread on this and no, it is looking like the Giza pyramids were built at the beginning of the 17th century if the illustrations are to be believed.

Ashduventnoi

Reactions
There is already a thread on this and no, it is looking like the Giza pyramids were built at the beginning of the 17th century if the illustrations are to be believed.
I didn't know there was already a thread about it, sorry about that. However the Facebook page adresses the point you mention. Turns out there is a lot a pyramids in the region of the world and they don't say the French built all of them, but they are good reasons to think that the French build the biggest ones and that they created a lot of false Egyptian history. Bottom line, you should really check the page, it's interesting.

Apollyon

Reactions
Ancient Egyptian Stone Technology - Saw Marks - Spirit & Stone

Also wanted to add this. Of course the magnitude of the project is baffling as is the precision with which the pyramids are aligned to north and south. It in fact rivals if not exceeds our modern capabilities. This seem to suggest some purpose to them other than a simple bamboozling of the masses. However, I find particularly impressive this plateau in front of the pyramids. Look at these cuts in basalt. If it were so simple to create where are all the basalt castles in France? At least one. Just a thought.
there are castle made of Diorite which is basically the same thing
Castle Cornet - Wikipedia

Madwack

Reactions
From "Ancient Egypt 39000 BCE" by Edward F. Malkowski: "According to the Arab historian and geographer Muhamed Taki Al Makrizi in his book "Hitat", in the fourteenth century Arabic and Coptic manuscripts were discovered in a Cairo library, which were possibly the tenth-century writings of the Arab historian Masoudi. Whatever the case, Al Makrizi's "Hitat" tells the story of an unusual discovery in a Giza pyramid. According to this text, the builder of the "Western Pyramid" - meaning the Black Pyramid - made thirty treasury chambers within the structure and filled them with instruments, picture columns, and precious stone. Also, the ancient text claims, the rooms contained equipment of fine ironlike weapons that do not rust, glass that can be folded without breaking, strange charms and lanterns, various kinds of simple and mixed medicines, and deadly poisons. Corpses of the soothsayers were placed in sarcophagi carved from black granite. Beside each soothsayer lay a book relating all his magical arts, his life's story, and the works he had accomplished.
Masoudi also claims to have seen mechanical statues in the subteranean tunnels of Giza: "I have seen that one does not describe for fear of making people doubt one's intelligence... but still I have seen them."
What happened to this Black Pyramid?
According to Bushby, Masonic literature states that in 1759 the pyramid was dismantled by a Scottish faction of the Masons, who were motivated by the possibility of hidden treasure. The black stones were sold to fund the operation. Bushby claims that the square of Black Pyramid can be seen approximately three hundred feet west of the third pyramid, and his book contains an aerial photo of it".

Fairy tale or the cause of our "scientific" advance? Anyway, looks like they kept the best for them!

I remember watching WISE UP and him showing this image......

1500x500.jpg

Starmonkey

Reactions
Maybe they did actually look different to past mentalities. Like the South American people who weren't able to see the Spanish ships because it didn't fit their worldview or belief system.
Or maybe they were just BURIED. Since it took a bunch of high stepping pirates, rapers and pillagers from western European countries to scour the world and dig it all up and take it home for mommy. Assholes.
Cause there ain't no door like that in the Great Pyramid! Believe me. I've studied it for years. And the entrance they found and created wasn't the real entrance.
It's broken, anyway. Earth changes have shifted it enough over the millennia, it can no longer fulfill ALL of its functions. Still impressive pile of rock like substance though.
Coin in stone is what it's called. Mostly a limestone type mixture. Wasn't carved, but formed. With metallic bits throughout. Used to have highly polished casing stones covering it that would have reflected the sun for MILES across the desert. Like a lighthouse in the desert.
That's what they called it. "The light". I think it was "ta kut" but I'm not sure. Ro setau.
Post automatically merged:

We can't accept words, drawings or photographs as ultimate truths.
Names change, are misinterpreted and mispronounced...
Plato, Herodotus, Pliny, etc. All we have are a few scraps and EVERYTHING has changed since then. But stayed the same.
Omnia mutantur, nihil interit.
So ATLANTIS, languages, measurement systems... LATIN...
And the factor that most of the oldest books we have large numbers of are BIBLES. If that's not obvious propaganda and control and manipulation. Monks toiling away day and night to alter our recollection of history. And like they had to do it FAST, fsr. Mix it all up and get it out there.
I think the greatest thing to come out of the work of von Daniken and Velikovsky and all of the others and why I love all of the old mystery programs that gave rise to Ancient Aliens and its ilk, are not really any answers we might arrive at, but the QUESTIONS.
It's what keeps upsetting the control factor. Our inquisitive natures.
So these OLDER cultures and civilizations, buried in sands or foliage or water. In the "1700s and 1800s" people, descendants (for lack of a better name, great deadmau5 album btw) were found living NEXT TO ancient ruins everywhere with mostly know idea of who those peoples were and not able to understand their languages or writings. That's ONE lost epoch we can "put our finger on".
With its own traditions and styles, its own technology and ways of life. And I use "IT" freely, because there are obviously differences in culture...
IMO these older ones were less connected than later civilizations. Whether they be "Atlantis", "Tartaria" or what have you.
You even see differences in the more recent styles of architecture. The old churches and cathedrals seem more along the lines of the northern styles. Russian, Viking... The state buildings and white cities like Greece and Rome in our stories. Then a neo-classical and Victorian style prevalent in residences and office buildings of our cities. Crude and sloppy, my musings, but just getting it out.
The old stone cathedrals, the OLDER stone ruins everywhere must have used different methods channeling it through the entire buildings or structures. The newer designs with aerials or antennas, copper roofs and metal fittings directed it more like we would understand energy and electricity today. TECHNOLOGIES have been found and lost... Wonder what we'll come up with next.

Last edited: