Big Pharma drug Hoax

whitewave

Ibogaine is another option for drug addiction. Our food, water, and air are being poisoned and we're being bombarded with microwave radiation. We're being systematically exterminated like bugs. If TPTB were in the least bit interested in preserving or restoring our health, they would be reintroducing Rife therapy and lynching everyone associated with Monsanto.

Doctors receive about 1 credit hour of nutrition (unless they've changed it in the last few years) and when asked about vitamins, supplements, and specific diets (like ketogenic, etc.) will tell you it's basically quackery and of no use. I've asked doctors to explain how it is that when you develop heart disease they advise you to adhere to a low fat, low cholesterol diet, low salt diet if diet is just quackery. No answer.

I've looked into Vitamin C on my own since Linus Pauling won the Nobel prize for his work on the subject and found that his recommended high doses of vitamin C will help you get over a cold in about 3 days......the same amount of time you'd get over it if you just drank hot tea and napped a lot. High doses of vit. C will also give you diarrhea which is not what you need when you already have uncontrollable sneezing unless you want to wear a diaper while you recover. Vit. C is water soluble and your body can only take in so much of it-past that amount and it just tosses it without absorbing.

OP
OP
Isishoax

Isishoax

Ibogaine is another option for drug addiction. Our food, water, and air are being poisoned and we're being bombarded with microwave radiation. We're being systematically exterminated like bugs. If TPTB were in the least bit interested in preserving or restoring our health, they would be reintroducing Rife therapy and lynching everyone associated with Monsanto.

Doctors receive about 1 credit hour of nutrition (unless they've changed it in the last few years) and when asked about vitamins, supplements, and specific diets (like ketogenic, etc.) will tell you it's basically quackery and of no use. I've asked doctors to explain how it is that when you develop heart disease they advise you to adhere to a low fat, low cholesterol diet, low salt diet if diet is just quackery. No answer.

I've looked into Vitamin C on my own since Linus Pauling won the Nobel prize for his work on the subject and found that his recommended high doses of vitamin C will help you get over a cold in about 3 days......the same amount of time you'd get over it if you just drank hot tea and napped a lot. High doses of vit. C will also give you diarrhea which is not what you need when you already have uncontrollable sneezing unless you want to wear a diaper while you recover. Vit. C is water soluble and your body can only take in so much of it-past that amount and it just tosses it without absorbing.

Vitamin C use takes Practice. DEHYDROASCORBATE CAN BE USED for quicker absorption but it is hard to make
Vitamin c - YouTube
If you reach bowel tolerance it means to start taking less.

Last edited:

Ice Nine

Big Pharma uses the American people as guinea pigs for their drugs. They do "drug trials" for a few years and say, hey folks we have this new wonder drug...and then 10 years later, opps people are dying from it.
I try to stay away from anything that you have to sign a waver if you should happen to die or they have any number of horrible side effects.

Something you might not be aware of.

"Only two countries permit DTC (direct to consumer) drug ads — the U.S. and New Zealand. Every other nation has concluded that its unwise and irresponsible to pitch potentially dangerous meds to people lacking the medical training to make smart decisions. Better to have patients discuss such things directly with their physicians."
" you know, the TV commercials that make medicine look fun and sexy but include all that rushed verbiage about how the side effects could possibly kill you. "

Direct-to-consumer drug ads: A bad idea that's about to get worse

OP
OP
Isishoax
Big Pharma uses the American people as guinea pigs for their drugs. They do "drug trials" for a few years and say, hey folks we have this new wonder drug...and then 10 years later, opps people are dying from it.
I try to stay away from anything that you have to sign a waver if you should happen to die or they have any number of horrible side effects.

Something you might not be aware of.

"Only two countries permit DTC (direct to consumer) drug ads — the U.S. and New Zealand. Every other nation has concluded that its unwise and irresponsible to pitch potentially dangerous meds to people lacking the medical training to make smart decisions. Better to have patients discuss such things directly with their physicians."
" you know, the TV commercials that make medicine look fun and sexy but include all that rushed verbiage about how the side effects could possibly kill you. "

Direct-to-consumer drug ads: A bad idea that's about to get worse
But theye only kill 200K - 400K a year 😭😭

John James a New Evidence Based Estimate of Patient Harms 2013 (1)

Last edited:

whitewave

Exactly! I think the American consumer is the beta test subjects for a lot of these drug trials. I avoid any new meds for several years until the beta test is complete and we see how many people were adversely affected by it and how many class action law suits are pending.

Sometimes I laugh out loud at those drug commercials that warn you not to take it if you have the very thing it's used to treat. There's one for E.D. that you're not supposed to take if you have blood pressure or prostate problems. If you have E.D. you probably do have blood pressure and/or prostate problems. Another is for urinary incontinence but you're not supposed to take it if you have problems with your bladder! Hahahaha. I guess there's a whole lot of people out there that just don't listen or pay any attention at all.

Just because something's FDA approved doesn't mean it's safe, either. Thalidamide was FDA approved as was PhenPhen. I took care of a lot of people who had heart attacks that were taking PhenPhen and remember seeing the limbless kids whose mothers had taken Thalidamide. We really are considered just "useless eaters" to TPTB.

some things i found on the net

Here are bunch of cancer cures that cost less than $100:
Sodium Bicarbonate (Red Mill from iHerb.com)

+ Maple Syrup - mix in saucepan and heat till warm. Ratio of 1:3 (1 of sodium b to 3 of maple syrup). Take neat and TAKE IN MORNING (otherwise you might be in for a nasty surprise when in bed - as in possibly massive bowl movement). Reason behind this cure? The stomach of cancer cells are on the outside and that means much bugger surface area to feed. Cancer cells love sugar. Sodium Bicarbonate has oxygen atoms which destroy cancer cells on contact. So the sweet stuff takes the cancer killer straight to the bad cancer cells and kills them off. Hence huge die-off and sudden elimination required. You may be running to the toilet within an hour or so, which is why you DO NOT take this when going to bed.

Oregano oil (www.sel.us)
Take 1 or 2 drops under the tongue.
Extremely potent cancer cure but the oil is very 'hot' and stings like hell if you have too much hence 1 or 2 drops. Under the tongue is where stuff can be absorbed very, very quickly into the blood stream.
Flax seed Oil and cottage cheese
I've never used it but it is well known in cancer cure circles. I have no idea why it works.

MMS (jimhimble.is)
Master Mineral Supplement - Two separate bottles are purchased - Sodium citrate in a 28% solution with water and citric acid (other protocols are now available too). The protocol entails mixing the two with a ratio of 1:5 (1 of sodium citrate to 5 of citric acid) which equals 1 drop (drops are started off at 1 or 2 then increased slowly over time) the combination creates chlorine dioxide, an intelligent chemical that kills pathogens foreign to the human body and can kill over 600 of these pathogens and viruses. A huge range of diseases can be cured: Malaria in 24 hrs, autism over many months, cancer over a few weeks, etc. Go to the site and find where you can get this stuff. Very cheap.

Diatomaceous Earth
Very, very fine powder which consists of fossilized remains of diatoms. Under a microscope these particles have tiny hooks all over them and therefore hook into anything that is a parasite. Parasites are what cause cancer. for a 1lb bag about $5 + shipping. Drink lots of water with this. The powder can be sprinkled on food and has no taste whatsoever.

Essiac Tea
Lots of shill products out there now so to get the correct stuff requires some digging. Tested in the 1920's by a Canadian nurse who was given terminally ill patients. All but 1 (out of, I think, 99) were cured. Ontario medical board made life hell for her even though it was the medical boad who gave her the patients and supported her in the first place. Interesting story. Essiac Tea based on old native American/Canadian protocols.
High voltage colloidal silver
Best colloidal silver is made using high voltage - 2000+ volts. You can use the electronics from a microwave oven after ditching the magnatron (the radiation creating bit). Look up the youtube channel of Bruce McBurney. He walks you through the steps of making a colliodal silver making machine using one of these. This is the system Dr. Horowitz uses to make his colloidal silver, thouhg he does not give any credit to Bruce. Bruce 'died' in March 2015. I believe he was 'taken out' as he made the best colloidal silver in the world.

Cannabinoid Oil
Oil from the hemp plant. Very effective.

cleaning solution
32 oz spray bottle
1 part white vinegar
2 parts water
3 drops Dawn dish washing liquid

eucalyptus oil ( 10 drops) fill squirt bottle with water and go! Anti bacterial and anti fungle…. Will not bleach any surface and safe for children and pets. They can lick it off if they want

whitewave

As a health care professional I feel obligated to mention that before treating yourself for any ailment, especially one as tenacious as cancer, you should pour a lot of effort into research. Out of all of the miracle cures for cancer that I've read about, two stand out-Max Gerson's diet and R.R.Rife. We no longer have Rife's frequency chart, universal microscope or verifiably authentic Rife machines (some talk of them being available in Mexico) and the Lugol's solution required for the Gerson diet was nearly impossible to get as of the 1990's. Used to be able to order it from Canada but not sure if that loophole has closed up. Jacquie Davison, wife of a doctor, cured herself of stage 4 melanoma cancer when she was given 2 weeks to live. Cancer free 37 years, she wrote a book entitled Cancer Winner.

Of course, both have been labeled as quackery. Of the suggested cancer treatments listed by wizz33, I know that Renee Caisse's Essiac formula works. Essiac is Caisse's name spelled backwards. One thing to be aware of with it, though, is the sheep sorrel used in the formulas you buy at the health food store is not American sheep sorrel. She got the formula from the Ojibwa Indians and it does make a difference using the American plants rather than sheep sorrel from other countries. Have forgotten the phytochemical differences in the (same) plant but there is a difference. Not hard to make your own. I've made it as well as chaga tea tinctures for those that wanted it. They're still alive. I'm not a doctor and I don't offer treatments, just forage for people that want stuff.

MMS**If it's not slash, burn, or poison, it's "quackery". I like how, when mentioning Rife treatment, they say "there's no evidence available to prove its effectiveness". (That's because they destroyed all the evidence!).

Last edited:
OP
OP
Isishoax
some things i found on the net

Here are bunch of cancer cures that cost less than $100:
Sodium Bicarbonate (Red Mill from iHerb.com)

+ Maple Syrup - mix in saucepan and heat till warm. Ratio of 1:3 (1 of sodium b to 3 of maple syrup). Take neat and TAKE IN MORNING (otherwise you might be in for a nasty surprise when in bed - as in possibly massive bowl movement). Reason behind this cure? The stomach of cancer cells are on the outside and that means much bugger surface area to feed. Cancer cells love sugar. Sodium Bicarbonate has oxygen atoms which destroy cancer cells on contact. So the sweet stuff takes the cancer killer straight to the bad cancer cells and kills them off. Hence huge die-off and sudden elimination required. You may be running to the toilet within an hour or so, which is why you DO NOT take this when going to bed.

Oregano oil (www.sel.us)
Take 1 or 2 drops under the tongue.
Extremely potent cancer cure but the oil is very 'hot' and stings like hell if you have too much hence 1 or 2 drops. Under the tongue is where stuff can be absorbed very, very quickly into the blood stream.
Flax seed Oil and cottage cheese
I've never used it but it is well known in cancer cure circles. I have no idea why it works.

MMS (jimhimble.is)
Master Mineral Supplement - Two separate bottles are purchased - Sodium citrate in a 28% solution with water and citric acid (other protocols are now available too). The protocol entails mixing the two with a ratio of 1:5 (1 of sodium citrate to 5 of citric acid) which equals 1 drop (drops are started off at 1 or 2 then increased slowly over time) the combination creates chlorine dioxide, an intelligent chemical that kills pathogens foreign to the human body and can kill over 600 of these pathogens and viruses. A huge range of diseases can be cured: Malaria in 24 hrs, autism over many months, cancer over a few weeks, etc. Go to the site and find where you can get this stuff. Very cheap.

Diatomaceous Earth
Very, very fine powder which consists of fossilized remains of diatoms. Under a microscope these particles have tiny hooks all over them and therefore hook into anything that is a parasite. Parasites are what cause cancer. for a 1lb bag about $5 + shipping. Drink lots of water with this. The powder can be sprinkled on food and has no taste whatsoever.

Essiac Tea
Lots of shill products out there now so to get the correct stuff requires some digging. Tested in the 1920's by a Canadian nurse who was given terminally ill patients. All but 1 (out of, I think, 99) were cured. Ontario medical board made life hell for her even though it was the medical boad who gave her the patients and supported her in the first place. Interesting story. Essiac Tea based on old native American/Canadian protocols.
High voltage colloidal silver
Best colloidal silver is made using high voltage - 2000+ volts. You can use the electronics from a microwave oven after ditching the magnatron (the radiation creating bit). Look up the youtube channel of Bruce McBurney. He walks you through the steps of making a colliodal silver making machine using one of these. This is the system Dr. Horowitz uses to make his colloidal silver, thouhg he does not give any credit to Bruce. Bruce 'died' in March 2015. I believe he was 'taken out' as he made the best colloidal silver in the world.

Cannabinoid Oil
Oil from the hemp plant. Very effective.

cleaning solution
32 oz spray bottle
1 part white vinegar
2 parts water
3 drops Dawn dish washing liquid

eucalyptus oil ( 10 drops) fill squirt bottle with water and go! Anti bacterial and anti fungle…. Will not bleach any surface and safe for children and pets. They can lick it off if they want
Add chaga and turkey tail mushroom vitamin D Vitamin C

Have You ever heard or read about Aura (Odd) Research conducted by Carl Reichenbach? One of his results said that water can retain Aura emanated from Aura-sources, such as Sun, Moon, electricity, natural stone, human's hand, etc. That water will have characteristics of its retained aura, for example, if you let water to be exposed by the sunlight for few hours, then the water will retain characteristics of Sun's aura which are surplus with Purple Aura, and if you consume that water you will feel more energetic than before. And same provision are applied for another Aura (Odd) resources. Such things like that can influence your whole body health. I've tried it for myself (not only sun water), and I can say that it works.... It's only one example, there are still plenty ways could be taken to gain health without employing recent method of medication.....

As a health care professional I feel obligated to mention that before treating yourself for any ailment, especially one as tenacious as cancer, you should pour a lot of effort into research. Out of all of the miracle cures for cancer that I've read about, two stand out-Max Gerson's diet and R.R.Rife. We no longer have Rife's frequency chart, universal microscope or verifiably authentic Rife machines (some talk of them being available in Mexico) and the Lugol's solution required for the Gerson diet was nearly impossible to get as of the 1990's. Used to be able to order it from Canada but not sure if that loophole has closed up. Jacquie Davison, wife of a doctor, cured herself of stage 4 melanoma cancer when she was given 2 weeks to live. Cancer free 37 years, she wrote a book entitled Cancer Winner.

Of course, both have been labeled as quackery. Of the suggested cancer treatments listed by wizz33, I know that Renee Caisse's Essiac formula works. Essiac is Caisse's name spelled backwards. One thing to be aware of with it, though, is the sheep sorrel used in the formulas you buy at the health food store is not American sheep sorrel. She got the formula from the Ojibwa Indians and it does make a difference using the American plants rather than sheep sorrel from other countries. Have forgotten the phytochemical differences in the (same) plant but there is a difference. Not hard to make your own. I've made it as well as chaga tea tinctures for those that wanted it. They're still alive. I'm not a doctor and I don't offer treatments, just forage for people that want stuff.

MMS**If it's not slash, burn, or poison, it's "quackery". I like how, when mentioning Rife treatment, they say "there's no evidence available to prove its effectiveness". (That's because they destroyed all the evidence!).
Post automatically merged:

Found a free PDF copy of this book online, The Cancer Cure That Worked. http://healthrecoverysystems.co.nz/images/File/Rife story.pdf
Watched this video on YouTube about Royal R Rife and a man who bought film, notes and equipment from a coworker of Rife. Heard about Beam Ray Technology and looked it up on Bing. This was developed by the man who bought the information from RR Rifes coworkers estate.

Last edited: