Anyone Seeing "Satellites" Lately?

Paracelsus

Reactions
If there is anywhere to ask this question it's here.

Has anyone else been seeing fast moving, high altitude lights in the night sky lately? Compared to stars they emit a slighty more yellow light, and it is only a singular light. Last night I observed two different paths of transit. One was a South to North, and the other was roughly West to East.

These lights move significantly faster, and far higher than any conventional aircraft, either civilian or military. But, they move significantly slower than "shooting stars."

I know that there are plenty of "satellite tracker" websites that have transit coordinates, but these definitely aren't satellites. They are too bright, too low, and too fast to be mis-identified.

I'd include photos if I had them, but I neither have a good telescope or high quality camera. I'll just leave it to the community.

Seriously, go check out the night sky. Once you see these things you'll immediately understand my curiosity.

It's almost like this anomalous craft footage from Crroww777.

I live in Colorado, but I highly doubt this phenomena is localized to the Western U.S. based on how fast these lights are moving.

Just saw one again tonight, at 8:27p.m. Mountain Standard Time, South to North transit.

Last edited:

Magnetic

Reactions
They have high altitude drones ie satellites....remember in the last century being able to see them cause its dark in the Adirondacks. Funny tho, didn't see any in South america in the last 2 years there.

asatiger1966

Reactions
First Man (2018)- IMDb
Not true, they're real, and Ryan Gosling was actually the first man to set foot on the moon. Here is the actual footage, the NASA choreographers are phenomenal!

The SR-71 Blackbird flew in 1962 , along with the U-2, which we had the privilege of being allowed a tour of the plane while in Asia 1967. The above planes flew at over 80,000 feet.
So since 1970s we have made no Aeronautical advances? If there is no outer space, it seems that flying upwards of 300,000 feet is not an issue.

Not sure how Israel fits in with satellites?

Attachments

ShemTov

Reactions
i have a skylight over my toilet. i enjoy it very much. one morning very early i observed a fast mover with what looked like five or six fireflys around it like flies hovering around a poop. i was so shocked i dragged to wife out of bed and took her to the balcony to see the show.

OP
Paracelsus

Paracelsus

Reactions
The SR-71 Blackbird flew in 1962 , along with the U-2, which we had the privilege of being allowed a tour of the plane while in Asia 1967. The above planes flew at over 80,000 feet.
So since 1970s we have made no Aeronautical advances? If there is no outer space, it seems that flying upwards of 300,000 feet is not an issue.

Not sure how Israel fits in with satellites?
What I saw is similar to this footage by Crrow777:

Definitely not meteor-like, and definitely not random.