I frequent Frenchman on the weekends for the live music scene. Great live music, amazing street performers but plenty of hustlers, vagabonds and squatters on the street who will tell you anything but that doesn’t mean they tell the truth. I’ll keep an eye out for this Dickensian crowd but I haven’t seen them in my 8 years in this city. Would love to see what they are like!I saw them on and around Frenchman St.
I was just about to say it would would be great to know what brought every one here only to realize I never filled this out.This thread was recommended by our forum members. Essentially, its intent is to assist future members with understanding what this forum is about, as well as to provide a place where we all could share a few things like:
Will start with myself. I was not satisfied with available web resources as they pertain to the topic of the altered history. Primarily this dissatisfaction was caused by the impossibility to keep everything structured, and in one place, as well as by inability to talk about things without having to debate conventional dogmatic world view first. As a result this forum was created with a hope, that there could be a few people who share my observations.
- what brought you to this website, and what keeps you here
- how you ended up here (i.e. Google, Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- what your major interests are as they relate to the spirit of this forum
- what your favorite threads are, and why
- what your recommendations for new forum members are
- anything else relevant you wish to share
Some of my favorite existing threads:
A few recommendations for new and future forum members. They somewhat mirror Posting Guidelines.
- The impossible ship: SS Great Eastern a.k.a. Leviathan
- Urban Fire verdict: global attack on our civilization or incompetency?
- Similar style buildings are all over the world. Were they built by our civilization?
- 400 year old Sahara Desert, or why people forgot everything they knew about Africa
- Bio Robots walk among us?
- American Civil War a Photographic History
- Tartary - an Empire hidden in history. It was bigger than Russia once...
- 79 A.D. no more: Pompeii got buried in 1631
This thread was recommended by: @Magnus, @ISeenItFirst
- Take your time to familiarize yourself with already existing content.
- Please keep in mind, that all of the current members have been to Wikipedia (school), and are familiar with the official versions of the events.
- Be polite, and respectful. We all can sense when things go in the wrong direction. Diffuse the situation instead of provoking your fellow debater.
- Do not “derail” threads. If what you are about to post into a thread has nothing to do with it, but is considered important by you, please start a new thread to discuss what you have to share.
- If you chose to start a new thread,
- please select a proper subforum matching the topic of your thread. If none matches - use General Subforum.
- please give your thread a meaningful title, and not just one word saying nothing about your thread.
- provide a topic for discussion. Don't just post a link to some source, or to a video. Please add alongside a few words explaining the message, or question you are trying to deliver.
- Please select an avatar for yourself. While this is obviously not a requirement, a little image next to your post does serve as some kind of personification, if I may put it this way.
For those willing to help out with future growth and development, please consider installing the Brave Browser. It is claimed to be 3 to 8 times faster than Chrome, or Safari. For every install, Brave Software will donate some BAT tokens to our forum's fund.
- Brave is a free and open-source web browser developed by Brave Software Inc. based on the Chromium web browser. The browser blocks ads and website trackers. In a future version of the browser, the company intends to adopt a pay-to-surf business model.