The Ancient Roche (Rosh) Empire - please be on the lookout

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Roche or Rosh

I think we might have a second empire similar to Tartaria concealed by our official history. We are being convinced that Rosh, or Roche has nothing to do with Russ, or Ross. It could be the other way around, or not.

With Tartaria, we have maps and a bunch of other things. The Rosh Empire was erased much better. While biblical evidence (Ezekiel 38, 39) does not appear to be much, I will ask for your trust on this one. I think it is as big as Tartaria.

This empire of Rosh is directly tied in into the people of Gog, and Magog. The ones we are still afraid of.

rosh_empire_1.png
rosh_empire_2.png

rosh_empire_4.png

rosh_empire_3.png

We also might have a few leads, thanks to Othon de la Roche, and the entire De la Roche family. The De la Roche family was a French noble family named for La Roche-sur-l'Ognon that founded the Duchy of Athens of the early 13th century.

As well as the entire Rochefort conglomerate.

280px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_Duchy_of_Athens_(de_la_Roche_family).svg.png

roche_1.pngroche_2.pngroche_3.png

Rothschild

Rothschild coud be Roth Schild, or he could be Roche/Rosh Child.

Red Sign/Shield vs Child of Rosh/Roche​

Basically, if you come across anything pertaining to this Rosh/Roche people (old maps, texts), please share on the forum.

dreamtime

Reactions
Doesn't look like it's relevant in the same time frame as Tartaria. Countless empires disappeared before the 15th century. Personally most bible related stuff I put in the 9-12th Century AD, as the 1000 year difference was only later added during the reformation wars with the introduction of the Gregorian calendar to make humans believe they are cut off from their ancient past.

Without knowing more, I think I would assume that what is called Tartaria on the 16th Century maps is the result of whatever the descendants of Japhet did there during the first couple of hundred years - kind of the geopolitical result of different empires mingling over time.

Interesting nevertheless.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I think I might be with Russian, pre-Peter the Great calendar, according to which today's year is 7526. It somewhat coincides with whatever mathematical mambo-jumbo calculation Biblical scholars do to calculate the age of the world. I think they have like between 4k and 7k, depending on what Bible sources they use.

Not saying that the Earth is that old, but something is. I'm somewhat intrigued by the old Russian calendar, for there we have exact year, which was changed for a specific reason. In my understanding the reason is fairly obvious - to shorten the known history. The "known" here is the key, because along with shortening they had to omit a whole bunch of historical event, characters and what not.

Totally agree that the New Testament has nothing to do with the officially suggested time frames. Yet, the creation of the World by a technologically advanced entity known to us God, sure did not take place in the 10th Century AD. Meaning there were quite a few events in between.

I am not saying that this hypothetical Roche Empire existed during the times of Tartaria. On the contrary, the Roche Empire preceded Tartaria, and quite possible by a considerable time margin. We are talking about times not to distant from the Biblical Noah here.

I agree that we do need more information, and I'm merely asking the forum members to keep it in mind, in case they run into something pertaining to this little investigation of mine.

dreamtime

Reactions
Sorry for being unclear. The timeframe around 1000 years ago I referenced is the beginning of the conceptualization of the bible and Christianity after a catastrophe that destroyed lots of knowledge. I didn't mean to imply everything referenced in the bible happened during that time. Someone rewrote the ancient history to fit into the Israel narrative and this was then used as the official bible, while the really interesting stuff was omitted. This began during that time, at least that's how it looks to me.

7500 years sounds good, that's roughly in line with other religious calendars.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
100% agree on this approximately 1000 year issue. As a matter of fact it is fairly easy to see where we pick up history with some substance attached to it. In my understanding it is around 12th-15th centuries. Things a bit prior to it appear to be called "Ancient World".

And I think this Roche Empire of mine could belong to the times a bit predating this Ancient World.

Here is some more Roche's: Encyclopaedia Perthensis; or, Universal dictionary of Knowledge.

PrincepAugus

Reactions
Which brings up a needed question here. When is this "Ancient World"? Because for the most part, I understand that what history we know of right now is no more than 1000 years or so all the way until today. But how long is it ago before that? Are there any more timeframes before?

Sorry if I can't grasp my mind around it. I've been to use to the mainstream chronological order because of my love for history, prehistory, and geology.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I know I’m long overdue for this time schedule thread. It’s not a paragraph answer. Will try to get to it in the nearest future.

Schweizer

Reactions
Hi, I am new here, thanks for adding me.

Roth Schild (Rothschild) in German: Rot for RED, Schild for sign or signboard, I am sure you guys know that.
Roche is French, meaning rock en francaise
Now Rockefeller coming from Roquefort same as Roche or Laroche (meaning, rock, stone - and fort means strong) aka Strong Rock
Rochechild doesn't make sense to me, unless it is a rough child or a rouge child
In French we have "ou" pronounced as an "u" and not "you" - and not "o" like in Roth with an hard "t" in the end and not an soft "th".
Roche is pronounced as Rosch "sch" like shit for expample. English is not German and German not French, very different, I speak, write and read those three languages fluent. Italian is the young version of Latin, in Switzerland we have Ladin which is dialect derived from Latin, see the hard pronounced "t" changes to a soft "d".

In the sea of perversions (bible) it is extremely hard to find the truth, each syllable of a name has a meaning and therefore we need Old Greek and Old Hebrew to understand it. And remember Francis Bacon.

P.S. anno domini, i575 or j575 = i or j stands for iesus or jesus, somebody added 1000 year extra history, when they changed to the Gregorian calendar.

Hey, nice forum, hope this community will grow and bright minded people will join, every single day I do explore another rabbit hole, a never ending story. May Divine bless you all.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
You are very welcome here. Please browse around and participate in our discussions, hopefully together we will be able to figure something out.

You are right about the official spelling and common meanings. Those are well known. Pretty sure it can be pronounced 15 different ways too, but apparently only one is correct.

Sounds like a Rosschild to me.

humanoidlord

Reactions
Roche or Rosh

I think we might have a second empire similar to Tartaria concealed by our official history. We are being convinced that Rosh, or Roche has nothing to do with Russ, or Ross. It could be the other way around, or not.

With Tartaria, we have maps and a bunch of other things. The Rosh Empire was erased much better. While biblical evidence (Ezekiel 38, 39) does not appear to be much, I will ask for your trust on this one. I think it is as big as Tartaria.

This empire of Rosh is directly tied in into the people of Gog, and Magog. The ones we are still afraid of.

We also might have a few leads, thanks to Othon de la Roche, and the entire De la Roche family. The De la Roche family was a French noble family named for La Roche-sur-l'Ognon that founded the Duchy of Athens of the early 13th century.

As well as the entire Rochefort conglomerate.

Rothschild coud be Roth Schild, or he could be Roche/Rosh Child.

Red Sign/Shield vs Child of Rosh/Roche​

Basically, if you come across anything pertaining to this Rosh/Roche people (old maps, texts), please share on the forum.
russ-ia?
hmmmmmm.....
so maybe thats where the name of the country came from

Schweizer

Reactions
Cyrillic alphabet might help (33 letters :unsure:).
An O in Russian is an O. An Y in Russian is an U.

Amsel changed their family name to Rothschild, that's the official story. In Old German, RED was written with TH ..., ROTH for RED. Native English speakers pronouce the TH almost like an soft DS or more of an S, that might confuse, whereas Roche/Roque (both French pronouciation) is Rock.

French:
Les Russe (pronounced with Ue/Ü) = The Russians
La Russie, the country

Maybe somebody more fluent in Phoenician language, maybe we could break down the phonics:
Ro-che meaning and Ro-que meaning

Italian:
La Roccia = The rock, that comes very close to Rossia or POCCNR (sorry I dont have cyrillisch keyboard, NR would be mirrored letters)

Latin:
Rupes = Rock, here we have Ru, again need Phoenician to understand the pes in the end, maybe there could be a point.

Maybe the Rothschilds and the LaRoche/Roquefort/Rockefeller intermarried and some point of time. As far as I can remember without consulting the books, somewhen in the 1800s, one of the Rothschilds got a royal title as baron, given to him in France. Robert Greene wrote a book "48 laws of power" with very interesting facts (including the sources) about European history during the 19th century, something like 700+ pages, enjoy :)

whitewave

Reactions
Schweizer, so glad to see someone that knows their way around languages. You've already added so much to our understanding just from your translations and explanations of how words are pronounced and their meanings.

whitewave

Reactions
While searching for treaties of the Civil War today I ran across one that the US entered into with several nations to remain neutral while they fought amongst themselves. In that treaty was mentioned "all the Russias" (not RussIANS, but RussIAS-more than one Russia). How many Russias were there and when did they conglomerate into a singular Russia?

Also, while researching Tartary I ran across a legend that the steppe peoples of Tartar had regarding the ancient builders that had been defeated (doesn't say by whom). The Tartary that we do have history on were mainly primitive horse-riding Hun-type nomads of the steppes easily and repeatedly conquered by the Russians. I wonder if the original Tartars BECAME the Russians and kept taking revenge on the "barbarian hordes" that ran them off?

Paracelsus

Reactions
You beat me to the punch!

Roche, or LaRoche Pharmaceutical was my first thought.
Cyrillic alphabet might help (33 letters :unsure:).
An O in Russian is an O. An Y in Russian is an U.

Amsel changed their family name to Rothschild, that's the official story. In Old German, RED was written with TH ..., ROTH for RED. Native English speakers pronouce the TH almost like an soft DS or more of an S, that might confuse, whereas Roche/Roque (both French pronouciation) is Rock.

French:
Les Russe (pronounced with Ue/Ü) = The Russians
La Russie, the country

Maybe somebody more fluent in Phoenician language, maybe we could break down the phonics:
Ro-che meaning and Ro-que meaning

Italian:
La Roccia = The rock, that comes very close to Rossia or POCCNR (sorry I dont have cyrillisch keyboard, NR would be mirrored letters)

Latin:
Rupes = Rock, here we have Ru, again need Phoenician to understand the pes in the end, maybe there could be a point.

Maybe the Rothschilds and the LaRoche/Roquefort/Rockefeller intermarried and some point of time. As far as I can remember without consulting the books, somewhen in the 1800s, one of the Rothschilds got a royal title as baron, given to him in France. Robert Greene wrote a book "48 laws of power" with very interesting facts (including the sources) about European history during the 19th century, something like 700+ pages, enjoy :)
You've also got the Autiot - Resh/ Raysh.
Raysh/Resh

Last edited: