Norumbega: Washington Monument and the Roman Empire

whitewave

Reactions
Only date I found skimming quickly through the text was 1598.
Even according to Wakiliar, California meant Baja California Peninsula, so modern day California and even places like modern-day Nevada, and Utah, and parts of Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Wyoming, and God knows what else could have been part of Tartary back then.
What I found interesting was the report that it was "crammed with people". Granted we don't know what a 16th century writer would consider as "crammed with people"-100,000?, 1 million?, 20 million? Still, it was considered highly populated and not just a few sparse tribes scattered throughout.

Samson4prez

Reactions
We somehow picked out the Giant part only out here, lol. Will contribute a bit. I think the below 1832 (allegedly) George Washington statue could be representative of the real 1:1 size of Mr. Washington. His outfit is also rather interesting, and may be telling.

Well, and below Winter Palace serves as a good indicator of a building meant to accommodate both sizes:
  • us, normal size humans (slaves?) - top level
  • them, Gods, semi-Gods, Giants (slave owners, and may be creators?) - bottom two levels (not counting the buried level)
    • just my thoughts so far
Hopefully this does not turn into size discussion only :unsure:
Washington is in classic Balphomet pose...

Image result for baphomet and washington

Finally got to reading this Reddit discussion on r/CulturalLayer sub, courtesy of @Apollyon in this Part II thread here. Did not read it right away because I did not want to contaminate my own thinking process (pertaining to the DC Washington Monument) with someone else's ideas .

I did not even think about the foundation structure materials visual appearance as it pertains to its age. Forum member opinions on this would be appreciated. The foundation sure does carry traits of some South American type, or rather much older building style.

Additionally of interest in the above r/CulturalLayer discussion:
  • ...Cherokee who were living in Western style houses. The Cherokee were living inside of antebellum mansions before settlers turned them into Plantations. The antebellum mansions look like Roman palatial estates and are covered in pagan symbols and have pagan murals inside. Truth is they have been hiding the real history of North America for centuries and only the wisest see through the lies.
    • KD: I would not surprised, but I have never heard of this Cherokee mansions story. A very intriguing piece of information it is. If one of our forum members would look into it, and, may be, post a related thread.. would be awesome.
Anyways, any thoughts on what that discussion is talking about, would be greatly appreciated, as it all pertains to the same issue here.
The slaves were black, I found other videos with convincing evidence.... Even king gave a speech about it before he was assassinated

This guy has a whole bunch of videos with evidence.

Last edited:

Samson4prez

Reactions
Respect from John Levi at 13:00

This photo is claimed by Floyd's monument Sioux city.
totally looks photoshopped or edited.... at the top of the obelisk in the beginning

it looks like they could have landscaped around the original greek/roman columns and buried them I'm if there were measurements you could probably figure it out.

They have tunnels running everywhere under dc... I the next thing to figure out is when they renovated the area for that reflective pond or had another stage of renovations... it seems like they are always changing something or digging something up ever 2-5 years.

Overhead_view_of_Washington_Monument.jpg

Last edited:

TheWanderer

Reactions
We somehow picked out the Giant part only out here, lol. Will contribute a bit. I think the below 1832 (allegedly) George Washington statue could be representative of the real 1:1 size of Mr. Washington. His outfit is also rather interesting, and may be telling.

Well, and below Winter Palace serves as a good indicator of a building meant to accommodate both sizes:
  • us, normal size humans (slaves?) - top level
  • them, Gods, semi-Gods, Giants (slave owners, and may be creators?) - bottom two levels (not counting the buried level)
    • just my thoughts so far
Hopefully this does not turn into size discussion only :unsure:
I read somewhere that, before the invention of elevators, richer residents of hotels and apartments lived at the bottom for easier access to their living spaces, while poorer residents lived on top.