Mainstream news faking Volcano footage and pictures NASA style!

Spykgb

Reactions

BStankman

Reactions
Yes, I see what you are seeing. Things are very off.
The amount of steam does not relate to what we can observe.
By peeing on a campfire or throwing a hot pan in a sink.

Any idea what is really happening in Vulcanism, and what the real process is?
Is it related to Primary Water?

OP
Spykgb

Spykgb

Reactions
I know there are man made volcanoes called spoil tips accidentally created by improper mining techniques other then that I think native cultures know more about the Earth than western world

Super fake volcano video

Maybe this helps maybe not. It's symbolism for me it's more understandable while on mushrooms
Volcano Folklore

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I think this faking of volcanoes is an assisted contributor meant to influence our understanding of the bigger picture. We are supposed to know that this is the way things are.

Kinda like a non existing piece of a non existing fake world puzzle. We have a lot of these which day in and day out remind us that things work a certain way.

Similar to this one which seems to be totally unrelated buy meant to serve the same purpose - to be a piece of our understanding of this world.

OP
Spykgb

Spykgb

Reactions
You are blaming the Judas goat here. You may want to focus on what the shepherds were that led them out of Egypt.
Pharaohs Never Existed
Shepherds? Who knows I know the TARTARS kicked them out for being dipshit as theye still are
I think this faking of volcanoes is an assisted contributor meant to influence our understanding of the bigger picture. We are supposed to know that this is the way things are.

Kinda like a non existing piece of a non existing fake world puzzle. We have a lot of these which day in and day out remind us that things work a certain way.

Similar to this one which seems to be totally unrelated buy meant to serve the same purpose - to be a piece of our understanding of this world.
FYODOR PIC LOOKS CRISIS ACTOR ISH 😛

Last edited:

aceofarms

Reactions
The only realistic possibilities for faking for me is that its so dangerous that no one would actually go to a lava site and film it, but they basically give us a Hollywood version of them being 'on site.' So they can give us an idea of what its 'like.'
The Hawaii stuff could be fake as a tourist attraction, just like in Jamaica there are vendors trying to get you to go to 'Bob Marleys' personal weed plantation, which just seems like a load of ****.
Its hard to say whether or nor the news is faking it to hide something (or sell you something like a tourist attraction to see a volcano), or just because that is the only way they could actually get a visual representation of the subject without risking anyone's life or injury.

There is a reason why those independent journalists and reporters going into foreign countries obtaining news and on site information are never applauded or supported by government or media, even if its not bad, its just too 'real'

As a musician I kind of see it as using samples from an instrument library, I can make music that includes many elements I don't actually possess (in video world this would be footage) If they don't have a shot of police men walking around, they will just make it, but i don't think its to fake anything on a negative aspect.

Something is definitely not completely right about this either. That is just an ''ethical' way of thinking

Last edited:

BrokenAgate

Reactions
How do you fake Hawaii volcanoes when there are people living there who would be quick to point out that there are no volcanoes, and that in fact their homes haven't been destroyed under several meters of lava? Some of that footage does look fake, like the lava tube skylights where the edges are just a bit too crisp and clean. I do think that some volcanoes are not natural at all, but are ancient spoil tips where chemical reactions are taking place and cause the tip to explode or erupt occasionally (and they might not be very ancient at all). The ones that are suspect are the volcanoes that have no lava at all, just a lot of ash, dust, rubble, and smoke. It's becoming very clear that there were massive mining operations all over the world at one time, on a scale we can scarcely imagine. It makes our modern spoil tips look like anthills, and some of those are big enough to qualify as mountains. They look completely natural, especially when vegetation takes root and they start to erode. In a few hundred years, geologists will insist that they really are natural, and call them "cinder cone volcanoes" when they erupt periodically.

Samson4prez

Reactions
You are blaming the Judas goat here. You may want to focus on what the shepherds were that led them out of Egypt.
Pharaohs Never Existed
Its all religions if you don't listen to one its okay there is always another, and if you don't like religion there are plenty of cults... The key is understanding astrotheology.

The newest religion is science and space travel... The irony is palpable.

ripvanwillie

Reactions
The phony joooooey news services have been falsifieing Volcano footage for years

FAKE LAVA FAKE PICTURES

Creatively fake

FOX NEWS BULLSHIT

Greenscreen fakes like school shootings interviews

Faaaaake

VOLCANOES ARE MORE FAKE BULLSHIT...!!!

Not convinced?

BBC admits volcano footage fake

BBC footage of lightning over erupting volcano was stirring, dramatic – and fake
I was a video editor for CBS news at the time. Sorry bro. This isn't fake. Those weren't green screen shots. The lava is real, the guy was in the street. I worked on that lava story while it happened. I saw much more footage than what was shown in the video. I watched many of them one frame at a time. It was a real event.
People need to take more than one or two video production and editing tutorials before they think they know what they are talking about when it comes to professional video production.
I'm afraid you've been fooled by some kid with too much time on his hands. Those videos exposed nothing but the makers own ignorance. That's not to say the news isn't spoon feeding us BS, but when you call something a fake that clearly isn't, it makes it hard for those who are trying to expose the truth.
Post automatically merged:

How do you fake Hawaii volcanoes when there are people living there who would be quick to point out that there are no volcanoes, and that in fact their homes haven't been destroyed under several meters of lava? Some of that footage does look fake, like the lava tube skylights where the edges are just a bit too crisp and clean. I do think that some volcanoes are not natural at all, but are ancient spoil tips where chemical reactions are taking place and cause the tip to explode or erupt occasionally (and they might not be very ancient at all). The ones that are suspect are the volcanoes that have no lava at all, just a lot of ash, dust, rubble, and smoke. It's becoming very clear that there were massive mining operations all over the world at one time, on a scale we can scarcely imagine. It makes our modern spoil tips look like anthills, and some of those are big enough to qualify as mountains. They look completely natural, especially when vegetation takes root and they start to erode. In a few hundred years, geologists will insist that they really are natural, and call them "cinder cone volcanoes" when they erupt periodically.
We have one of those next to mount Shasta in northern California. It's called black butte. They say it's a young volcano. I guess it could be. It looks like a big pile of rocks to me and only brush grows on it, no trees.

Attachments

Last edited:

Japod

Reactions

wild heretic

Reactions
I reckon they are faking it because it is easier and cheaper to do so, and quicker, than having to have a team of roving reporters all over the world or fly someone out there. The news event (if real) could be over by the time they get there, so get some local TV crew and guy's mobile phone footage of the event and use that as a green screen so you can stick your journalist in front, pretending he is there.

It is still deceptive though. They could just play the footage without the let's pretend. Gives them more authority I guess.