Yin and Yang: what's its true meaning?

LetsHak

Reactions
This would be a complete redefinition of the term as life in Chinese cosmology...
Perhaps my (admittedly half-baked) terms are interfering. I'm not saying one is Good, the other is Bad, but musing about their nature.

Do the Chinese terms map cleanly to "aether", "energy", and "matter"?

Sirius

Reactions
I think that their "Three Treasures" most likely do. They are known as Jing, Chi (also spelt Qi) and Shen. Jing is matter, Shen is Aether and Chi is energy, the manifested result of Jing and Shen combining in one of its infinite variations. Depending on how you look at Aether though, some may view it not totally separate from energy and associate it more with Qi. I would need to know more about the etymology of the word Aether and also what words did the people using Aether have for "Spirit", "Soul", "Matter" and "Space" before I could personally try and make a hard association between Aether and one of the three treasures, it seems clear it will fit but is it into Chi or Shen?

LetsHak

Reactions
Very cool.

I'm feeling more and more that all the world's major religions, properly interpreted**, will fit together like a big jigsaw puzzle to form a complete solution for mankind to break out of this mess. Like, Christianity tells us how to form the Christ egregore, Islam tells how to fight the banking system, Hinduism explains the Sol-Sirius system, the Yuga cycles, and how to maintain a human body, and (maybe?) Buddhism explains how aether-energy-matter and duality work.

** There's the rub.

Sirius

Reactions
I think there are Buddhist temples hidden around where the knowledge of how Aether-Energy-Matter work, where they have overcome at least individual duality. I know from my talks with Long Jin Ju that the Wu Dang temple was heavily involved with Shaolin in teaching them about Qi Gong, not all Shaolin Qi Gong comes from Bodhidharma that's a misnomer according to Long Jin Ju and having studied a lot of both systems I have to agree, there seems a clear divide between some of the internal exercises of Shaolin, enough to show some with roots in Yoga and some with roots in Wu Dang.

What has blown my mind since seeing the time line stuff here is my understanding of just how much Long Jin Ju kept from me, I knew he was not allowed to just tell me everything because he told me so but just how much he had to keep silent on is beyond words for me. I mean Long Jin Ju grew up when he would have had elders that experienced "China" as "Chinese Tartary", being that he was alive at least as a young adult when the cultural revolution started, he may have even been growing up in "Chinese Tartary". The things he witnessed during that revolution totally broke him from my experience. I wish I could have learned more from him and would have loved to question him about Tartary as I think he knew some stuff for sure.

Magnetic

Reactions
My view of the Yin-Yang symbol is that it represents the current flow flowing from the the North magnetic pole to the South magnetic pole. Birkelund currents that flow in the same direction twist around themselves and this is indicated on the Yin-Yang symbol of the two main strands: the white strand (day) and the dark strand (night). You are seeing a flat slice of this twisting currents represented by the Yin-Yang symbol. One of the currents in more powerful than the other (day-sun) and the other is weaker (night-moon). As the current increases the magnetic field increases causing the currents to Z-pinch and this increases the speed of the rotation of night and day. The Bible says that the end of times will be shown by the loss of time in the day(increase of speed of rotation).
My view of the Yin-Yang symbol is that it represents the current flow flowing from the the North magnetic pole to the South magnetic pole. Birkelund currents that flow in the same direction twist around themselves and this is indicated on the Yin-Yang symbol of the two main strands: the white strand (day) and the dark strand (night). You are seeing a flat slice of this twisting currents represented by the Yin-Yang symbol. One of the currents in more powerful than the other (day-sun) and the other is weaker (night-moon). As the current increases the magnetic field increases causing the currents to Z-pinch and this increases the speed of the rotation of night and day. The Bible says that the end of times will be shown by the loss of time in the day(increase of speed of rotation).
The earth is stationary of course and it is the rotating electro-magnetic field that moves the sun, moon, stars and planets. Comets however are of a different nature and seem to be "disturbances in the force" which ancient peoples saw as a most evil presence for the most part.

Sirius

Reactions
That sounds pretty accurate as you are describing an energy field emanating from two poles which is the state described in the Taijitu. That same sort of dual torus field seems to emanate off galaxies, planets, animals, humans etc, anything with Wuji (Singularity) seems to generate Taijitu. Like a big fractal hologram, macrocosmic and microcosmic levels of the same thing.
Not sure about the Earth stationary bit though as in Chinese cosmology everything is spinning.