World population: where are the missing trillions of people?

SonofaBush

Reactions
...I did not take into account wars, disasters, premature deaths, etc. ...
Well, what can anyone say, other than what has been said numerous times already.

How are they going to hide continents? How do you explain why it is summer and the days are relatively long in Buenos Aires when it is winter and the days are relatively short in Nashville and vice versa 6 months later? I need a model and an explanation of how it works to explain real-life observations I can visualize to possibly take a particular non-spherical model seriously. Until then I assume spherical Earth or something other than flat Earth, whatever that may be.

Moron Face

Reactions
How do you explain why it is summer and the days are relatively long in Buenos Aires when it is winter and the days are relatively short in Nashville and vice versa 6 months later? I need a model and an explanation of how it works to explain real-life observations I can visualize to possibly take a particular non-spherical model seriously.
why are you assuming I believe the earth to be flat? I believe it is a globe that is not spinning. The Bible says it is immovable. After studying flat earth, globe earth, concave earth, and the theory that we on the inside of a globe (whatever that is called,) i gave up entirely because each camp seemed to have to valid proof-ish. Then i believe i got the real answer after giving up. It was revealed through prayer and then taking a chill pill and waiting for God's answer--just like all serious questions and major decisions in life..

It is hot in Buenos Aires because (one of our) Suns is on a different course then in the winter.

Jim Duyer

Reactions
Tiptoeing away, slowly and silently. Keeping my mouth firmly shut, minding my own bidness,
and continuing on with my day-to-day.

SonofaBush

Reactions
Well, if "they" have everything upside-down and inside-out as to be hiding continents, with the Earth being much bigger than we are led to believe, some aspects could be relevant. For example, there could be an even higher tech civilization there if that is the case. I doubt that is the case though. In this age of yachts and kit airplanes it would be hard to pull off, I would think.

Starmonkey

Reactions
OR...
If we're getting really dark and NASTY. What if the entities feasting on our negativity and fear require constant mass killings to feed their appetites. Constant war and HORROR.
Plus, the constant wars and craziness keep the 90+% messed up enough they can't pay attention to things of our past or future. And nobody can get a handle on it. SURVIVAL. LOWEST common denominator, but it has most of the world worried and anxious. No time for other things.
So the continual killing is both a blood sacrifice to those dark gods of ages. Leviathan. Cthulu.
I like the way they're pictured in Hellboy.
And keeps us all off balance enough we can't sort it out and fix it and live better existences like we all know we should be doing.

Onthebit

Reactions
maybe the water bath floods turn things into stone a lot quicker than we are led to believe. The earth has to be expanding!! Why do we know nothing about our oceans and the ground we walk on....but every 'regular human being' knows a lot about space........space- the final frontier...........why do we hate this planet? (by 'we' I mean society) And finally...what if the mother earth is using us for food and labour?

Jim Duyer

Reactions
What if, as was posited in the book "Twilight of the World, a Judgement of the Gods," published in 1976 by a good friend of mine, they are "eating us?" Or, as was proposed by some such as Richard Shaver, there is a vast organization under the earth, and they have simply moved their mining operations underground, where they are continuing the use of earthlings as slave laborers, much as they did in the time of ancient Sumeria? Is this where I get to go "do do do do"? (Theme from the twilight zone?)

Radal16

Reactions
OR...
If we're getting really dark and NASTY. What if the entities feasting on our negativity and fear require constant mass killings to feed their appetites. Constant war and HORROR.
Plus, the constant wars and craziness keep the 90+% messed up enough they can't pay attention to things of our past or future. And nobody can get a handle on it. SURVIVAL. LOWEST common denominator, but it has most of the world worried and anxious. No time for other things.
So the continual killing is both a blood sacrifice to those dark gods of ages. Leviathan. Cthulu.
I like the way they're pictured in Hellboy.
And keeps us all off balance enough we can't sort it out and fix it and live better existences like we all know we should be doing.
Winner winner, chicken dinner! This right here is why I don't believe for a second that there are 7 billion humans on the planet right now. Not to mention that fertility is in the dumpster right now in "Western" countries. No, the third world countries are not making enough people to offset that, they seem to get killed off almost as soon as they're born.

SonofaBush

Reactions
What if, as was posited in the book "Twilight of the World, a Judgement of the Gods," published in 1976 by a good friend of mine, they are "eating us?" Or, as was proposed by some such as Richard Shaver, there is a vast organization under the earth, and they have simply moved their mining operations underground, where they are continuing the use of earthlings as slave laborers, much as they did in the time of ancient Sumeria? Is this where I get to go "do do do do"? (Theme from the twilight zone?)
If the Anunnaki were extraterrestrials and had space ships, why not just automate? Robots do not take coffee breaks or go on strike. For the global "elite" we are transitioning from being assets to becoming liabilities. Indeed, why not mine asteroids and forget about the Earthy's gravity well. Of course, if they have some exotic power source that is too cheap to meter, say, zero point energy, or something equally exotic, then perhaps relatively rich planetary ores may be more practical to mine.

Jim Duyer

Reactions
If the Anunnaki were extraterrestrials and had space ships, why not just automate? Robots do not take coffee breaks or go on strike. For the global "elite" we are transitioning from being assets to becoming liabilities. Indeed, why not mine asteroids and forget about the Earthy's gravity well. Of course, if they have some exotic power source that is too cheap to meter, say, zero point energy, or something equally exotic, then perhaps relatively rich planetary ores may be more practical to mine.
Yes, but that's assuming that the Anunnaki who landed 40,000 years ago and remain on Earth, are
related to the ones that have been buzzing our planet in increasing numbers. And the original ones
would have had a premium on weight/cargo and thus might not have done it for that reason. We
also need to explain the fractions of a millisecond that the earth's rotation is changing over the
centuries - which could be explained by a core which is being slowly eaten away by mining. But
then again, that's just my psychotic musings for the week.