Wireless electricity recreated?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Friends on this forum sent me some interesting links. While I have no idea what these two gentlemen are saying... take a look at what they demonstrate? Is this what I think it is? I did a similar thing inside my microwave by sticking a light bulb into a glass with water, but this one appears to be different. And why is that wire burning at the end like a rocket or something?

RecycledSoul

Reactions
I am unsure what this homemade device consists of. One observation I did make was that the bulb was a fluorescent.

If you have not seen this phenomena in person, hold an 8 ft fluorescent tube near a police radio antenna on a police car while the radio is keyed up. I have seen it. A handheld radio doesn’t operate at a wattage high enough to produce the effect.

I’m speculating the room these guys are in has a gas other than normal air present, and that the device is releasing some sort of short wave RF signal at a high wattage. Wattage equals heat, therefore the orange glow at the bottom, and the plasma-like blue glow at the top.

whitewave

Reactions
My husband and I joke about aliens using Earth as a test area for their student drivers and that's why we have all these reports of crashes. What if the Earth's magnetic field has changed in recent history and the "disc" drivers weren't aware of it in 1947?

The official narrative tells us that Earth's magnetic field is weakening.

And it's not the first time. "Similar fluctuations occurred in the years 400-450 CE, 700-750 CE, and 1225-1550 CE – and the fact that there's a pattern tells us that the position of the South Atlantic Anomaly isn't a geographic fluke."

RecycledSoul

Reactions
My husband and I joke about aliens using Earth as a test area for their student drivers and that's why we have all these reports of crashes. What if the Earth's magnetic field has changed in recent history and the "disc" drivers weren't aware of it in 1947?

The official narrative tells us that Earth's magnetic field is weakening.
I had never thought of the crashes in that perspective. Thank you for sharing that view. Very funny also!

Nikoli Tesla nailed it. All that is known in our “visible” Universe relates to frequency and magnetism. So unfortunate he was killed for what he knew for the sake of economics lining wallets of TPTB at the time.

I’ve been toying with an idea in my head the last few days. The Recently completed Three Gorges Dam in China is contributing to our shifting magnetic poles. In case someone wants to look into this and start a thread (if one isn’t already here that I Havnt found), China bought hundreds of thousands of tons of steel and copper from all continents around our plane-t and assembled them in one spot. Back in the day when they were buying up the copper,I could take a handful of wire to the local recycler and eat for a week. Price per pound was through the roof. If you also take into account all the other precious metals we humans have gathered / extracted from the earth, then relocated and concentrated in certain areas like a hoarder in a 5 and dime, Hell yes we’ve affected the magnetic field of the plane-t. Link to the dam:

13 Facts About the Controversial Massive Chinese Dam That Slowed the Earth's Rotation

anotherlayer

Reactions
If you also take into account all the other precious metals we humans have gathered / extracted from the earth, then relocated and concentrated in certain areas like a hoarder in a 5 and dime, Hell yes we’ve affected the magnetic field of the plane-t. Link to the dam:

13 Facts About the Controversial Massive Chinese Dam That Slowed the Earth's Rotation
what the...
A shift in mass that size does affect Earth, increasing the length of a day by 0.06 microseconds.

RecycledSoul

Reactions
Getting back on track with KorbenDallas’ post, my opinion is yes. Here’s an excerpt the definition of Electricity taken from here: electricity defined - Bing

“a form of energy resulting from the existence of charged particles (such as electrons or protons), either statically as an accumulation of charge or dynamically as a current.“

Mabzynn

Reactions
Getting back on track with KorbenDallas’ post, my opinion is yes. Here’s an excerpt the definition of Electricity taken from here: electricity defined - Bing

“a form of energy resulting from the existence of charged particles (such as electrons or protons), either statically as an accumulation of charge or dynamically as a current.“
They like to avoid using the word Aether at all costs. Eric Dollard is a worth every second of your time and I'm really looking forward to Ken Wheeler's 4th edition.

Paracelsus

Reactions
@KorbenDallas,

It's just a Tesla Transformer (Tesla coil). All you need is the high voltage transformer from a microwave, a capacitor, about 15 windings of copper wire for your primary and 300 windings for your secondary.

Not much to it. The spark gap and switch shutting is the real secret, not the plasma corona discharge off the secondary.
Tesla's Spark Gaps: A Literature Review | Waveguide
Tesla Hairpin Circuit Replication & Experimental Results | Waveguide
Tesla Coil Design, Construction and Operation Guide
http://www.stannet.ne.jp/kazumoto/tesla-radiant.pdf

Last edited: