Wildfires are ravaging the Arctic

UnchainedZA

Reactions
I have a question about these "green house" gasses. I think the answer will depend if one believe the earth is either a spinning ball or an enclosed domed flat area.
Now in my logic the "green house" gasses can only have a over all effect on the world/planet if we live in an enclosed structure. For in that case the gas will build up as it has no where to go. It is only then that these gasses will have a green house effect that can truly have a huge effect on temperature and so on.
If we stay on a spinning or ball earth, there is no suck "shield" to hold these gasses earthbound. Most will escape the atmosphere and only a tiny amount will remain. Thus the effect is negligent.

So which is it?

ripvanwillie

Reactions
I have a question about these "green house" gasses. I think the answer will depend if one believe the earth is either a spinning ball or an enclosed domed flat area.
Now in my logic the "green house" gasses can only have a over all effect on the world/planet if we live in an enclosed structure. For in that case the gas will build up as it has no where to go. It is only then that these gasses will have a green house effect that can truly have a huge effect on temperature and so on.
If we stay on a spinning or ball earth, there is no suck "shield" to hold these gasses earthbound. Most will escape the atmosphere and only a tiny amount will remain. Thus the effect is negligent.

So which is it?
A third option is the most likely to me. We live inside the globe, not outside. The star movements only work if the earth is a globe, so a flat earth simply isn't possible. Inside of a pressurized globe will give the conditions needed.

Trouvare

Reactions

So which is it?
fe13.jpg

flateye.jpg

OP
Timeshifter

Timeshifter

Reactions
More on this fabrication here, even has some drawn smoke for good measure...
Satellite images from NASA and the European Space Agency paint a sobering picture of wildfires burning across Siberia.

Fires are typical for this time of year there, but this summer is proving particularly severe. More than 2.7 million hectares (6,671,845 acres) of remote forest is currently burning across six Siberian and Far East regions, according to Russia's Federal Forestry Agency, covering entire cities with black smoke and noxious fumes. Lumped together, the fire area would be larger than Massachusetts.

20190807_175330.jpg

20190807_175348.jpg

Source

HulkSmash

Reactions
Maybe Russia, and the other countries of the Arctic are using this smoke, zap it with Nexrad devices, in an attempt to create rain/snow. Maybe trying to rebuild some Arctic ice so we all think things are fine. Since we know, based on the info provided in the thread 19th century : Artificial Rain and Snow, all you need to create rain is smoke and some electric current, this would supposedly be viable. And people still think manipulating/creating weather is a fantasy...egad people are dense. :(

Red Bird

Reactions
I think they’ve been messing with the weather for decades and effect things locally for sure (for war, over AZ car plants etc these things are proven and in the news). Not sure about trends, as overall things seems about the same. Warm periods, cooler periods. Drought in The desert! That’s my favorite.
I do think messing with the magnetosphere could be causing problems. volcanos, earthquakes, etc. though it may just be natural and is timing.
Causing fires, volcanos and earthquakes would cause more world wide climate change, and we know climate change is ordered. Plus the benefit of population decrease.

Fires do serve a natural purpose and have been suppressed for quite a while, in the US at least, due to societal pressure, so when there is one it blows up (like in Yellowstone years ago). . But usually actually burns trees, unlike California recently. Mt state capital, Helena, will probably burn down sometime because of the (supposed) beatle kill trees that haven’t been harvested. We go through there and think, sheesh, people should be demanding. Climate change! Also wetter years cause more growth that will result in bigger fires in drier years. Climate change!

Journalists Competing For Fakest Arctic News | The Deplorable Climate Science Blog

They lie about everything, even the time on the clock an earthquake occurs. The goal is fear and chaos whether natural or not. Always ask Who Benefits?

Last edited:

HulkSmash

Reactions
Here's another thought I had on these fires. Since we know that nano-particle aluminum is an ingredient in the aerosol sprays, some eventually settles onto the soil and on the dead organic matter in the forests and fields. This substance is highly combustible! So not only does aluminum make it so trees and plants can't uptake nutrients properly, sickening them and making them die off, but it makes the fire "fuel" even easier to burn and spread. There are many facets to this geoengineering suicide that make the whole thing disgusting.

Red Bird

Reactions
Here's another thought I had on these fires. Since we know that nano-particle aluminum is an ingredient in the aerosol sprays, some eventually settles onto the soil and on the dead organic matter in the forests and fields. This substance is highly combustible! So not only does aluminum make it so trees and plants can't uptake nutrients properly, sickening them and making them die off, but it makes the fire "fuel" even easier to burn and spread. There are many facets to this geoengineering suicide that make the whole thing disgusting.
Yep, (forgot this little fact, and have been wondering if it is really beetle kill) then set in 15 different places at once, right where they have ‘other plans’ for the area.

Worsaae

Reactions
I don't want to bring modern divisive politics into this but at least in Denmark and Sweden many of these fires are allegedly started by muslims/newcomers/gangs if you are to believe those that do independant/alternative research. The mainstream obviously have a different narrative, climate change, and any mention of the previously mentioned groups is potential "hate" crimes. Again, if you could be so kind, please forgive me since I'm not trying to paint all muslims with the same brush or saying that this is the absolute truth
TPTB could be instigating specific gangs to target specific key areas

ripvanwillie

Reactions
That is exactly what I was thinking as well. The fires were simply too hot for wood to be the primary fuel. Aluminum engine blocks from cars were melted. Aluminum melts at a very high temperature. Micro sized or smaller aluminum particles embedded in the trees would certainly make a much hotter fire once the burning point of aluminum is reached. Maybe I'm wrong but I've never heard of a forest fire melting engine blocks until now. I remember seeing the photos from the Mt St Helens eruption and I don't recall seeing any melted engine blocks on any of the photos or heard of any such thing. And that was a friggin volcano! There must be something more and the weather modification program admittedly uses aluminum aerosols.