Wildfires are ravaging the Arctic

Timeshifter

Reactions
Wildfires are ravaging the Arctic, with areas of northern Siberia, northern Scandinavia, Alaska and Greenland engulfed in flames.

I have never heard of this before. Anyone?

'Lightning frequently triggers fires in the region but this year they have been worsened by summer temperatures that are higher than average because of climate change' (1st marker that this is b******t)

'Plumes of smoke from the fires can be seen from space' (2nd marker)

'How bad is it?
There are hundreds of fires covering mostly uninhabited regions across eastern Russia, northern Scandinavia, Greenland and Alaska'

_108080674_arctic_fires_640_v3-nc.png

Fires and thermal anomilies?

Right in the spots they already do not want us to be looking/ going.

get this;

'In June, the fires released an estimated 50 megatonnes of carbon dioxide - the equivalent of Sweden's annual carbon output, according to Cams'

So, global warming is a thing, right? However;

'Russian authorities are not tackling the majority of the fires as they argue the cost would be bigger than the damage caused by the flames.

"They do not threaten any settlements or the economy," the press service of the Krasnoyarsk Region forestry ministry told a Siberian news website'

But what about the carbon damage?

This bit is brilliant....

'Global satellites are now tracking a swathe of new and ongoing wildfires within the Arctic Circle. The conditions were laid in June, the hottest June for the planet yet observed in the instrumented era. (Whatever this means)

_108043998_siberiawildfire-index2-getty-3.jpg

'The fires are releasing copious volumes of previously stored carbon dioxide and methane - carbon stocks that have in some cases been held in the ground for thousands of years.

Scientists say what we're seeing is evidence of the kind of feedbacks we should expect in a warmer world, where increased concentrations of greenhouse gases drive more warming, which then begets the conditions that release yet more carbon into the atmosphere.

A lot of the particulate matter from these fires will eventually come to settle on ice surfaces further north, darkening them and thus accelerating melting.

It's all part of a process of amplification'

Did I actually just read all of that? Wildfires are ravaging some of the coldest parts of the world, yet can't even burn the leaves off trees in California Like this

What is really going on here? Other than KD's idea of Headline maintenance ?

Source

Last edited:

Onthebit

Reactions
Damn, I didn't think global warming meant the Earth would be on fire 😱

I almost wonder if they're just using climate change as an excuse to set fire to things they don't want people to see.
Or they're taxing us for a natural phenomena..... Remember they told us NA was covered in ice 10000 years ago? Thank gawd for climate change or none of us would have a place to live.

Red Bird

Reactions
First I’ve heard. We have some friends who have been up there traveling around for a couple of months and send out periodic emails and they only mentioned Canada fires earlier.

UnusualBean

Reactions
Or they're taxing us for a natural phenomena..... Remember they told us NA was covered in ice 10000 years ago? Thank gawd for climate change or none of us would have a place to live.
I don't think climate change is man made, but it is clearly happening, and TPTB would be dumb not to take advantage in every way they can.

Onthebit

Reactions
I don't think climate change is man made, but it is clearly happening, and TPTB would be dumb not to take advantage in every way they can.
Yet we wouldn't question pollution....throwing garbage out the windows and toxic shit in our water...we will never question that right? No....we are training the 3rd world countries to hate us because we breath....and have cows

Banta

Reactions
I disagree about climate change clearly happening on the simple fact that we've only been systematically recording weather for 150 years. If you accept the standard age of the Earth, it's such an insignificant amount of data that any correlation is statistically irrelevant. If you think the Earth is substantially younger, then it's a better sample size obviously, but I sure as hell don't want to put a number on it.

I think what gets lost here with climate change is that polluting our environment is not a good thing for living creatures and that's not something one should have to prove by proving the Earth realm is getting warmer or whatever other macroeffect "climate change" is trying to convey.

UnusualBean

Reactions
I disagree about climate change clearly happening on the simple fact that we've only been systematically recording weather for 150 years. If you accept the standard age of the Earth, it's such an insignificant amount of data that any correlation is statistically irrelevant. If you think the Earth is substantially younger, then it's a better sample size obviously, but I sure as hell don't want to put a number on it.

I think what gets lost here with climate change is that polluting our environment is not a good thing for living creatures and that's not something one should have to prove by proving the Earth realm is getting warmer or whatever other macroeffect "climate change" is trying to convey.
The northern hemisphere is warming, but the southern hemisphere is cooling, which is something you don't see talked about as much because it breaks the man made narrative. The change is also happening very rapidly in recent years, which TPTB are taking advantage of to make it seem like it's all Susan's fault for not turning the light off when she left the room last Tuesday. "Thanks Susan, now the Arctic is melting because you couldn't flip a switch :mad:"

HulkSmash

Reactions
I gotta question: What really is the current oxygen level in Earth's atmosphere? I could only find the typical narrative amount of 20%ish, but I have a sneaking suspicion its much less. I dunno but it would make sense to me. I keep thinking this whole 'climate change/warming' is a one of those typical PTB strategies of exaggerating the wanted main focus to be for the common folk, but the real agenda is something completely different. And in my mind I can't help thinking a terraforming type scenario. A tidbit of speculation I heard a long time ago is that the entities behind the scenes do not do well in higher O2 content. I know warm air does not hold as much oxygen as colder air ( one of the reasons why breathing colder air at night helps you sleep better). Also constant burning is utilizing O2 for combustion. Maybe also a round about reason for keeping hold on combustion engine technology. Furthermore, wouldn't all these fires actually exacerbate global warming? More cloud cover, more warming. Which gets me to another question: why are they focusing the actual greenhouse gases by EMISSIONS now, when by far the largest by volume, greenhouse gas, is water vapor, or clouds. Its something like 95% by volume and the next biggest is CO2 and that is something around 2-3%. They basically rephrase the narrative and people still think they are discussing the same thing. Subtle, shitty, yet effective. So, they say we need to spray the skies in order to increase the Earth's albedo, in order to combat warming. What a load of tosh. More clouds equals more warming. So they really are lying through their teeth and blaming you and me for our 'emissions'. Furthermore any increase to CO2 should cause a marked increase in plant growth, which would further make an increase in O2 levels. Forest and other plants are in record die offs. So, poison the plants and they don't take the CO2 out of the air, nor do O2 levels rise. The narrative is all backwards and twisted and made to look like we common folk are to blame. Tosh.

Another question: The PTB say we are still losing our Ozone layer, even after fluorocarbons were lessened, etc..What really is ruining our ozone layer? Apparently scientists are measuring UVC radiation now reaching the surface. It used to be about 95% sun radiation was UVA, and 5%UVB at the surface. Now some places are recording upwards of 70% of the radiation at the surface is UVB, and 5-10% UVC. I do not have my own equipment so I can't jump 100% onboard with those percentages, but what I have noticed is the sun is MUCH hotter feeling then just some years ago and being a gardener, have noticed many abnormalities with plant behavior. Add the increased radiation and poof go the forests, especially in the Arctic. Oh yeah, and that speculation mentioned earlier, the entities like a higher radiation environment too.

Last edited:

Ice Nine

Reactions
Another question: The PTB say we are still losing our Ozone layer, even after fluorocarbons were lessened, etc..What really is ruining our ozone layer? Apparently scientists are measuring UVC radiation now reaching the surface. It used to be about 95% sun radiation was UVA, and 5%UVB at the surface. Now some places are recording upwards of 70% of the radiation at the surface is UVB, and 5-10% UVC. I do not have my own equipment so I can't jump 100% onboard with those percentages, but what I have noticed is the sun is MUCH hotter feeling then just some years ago and being a gardener, have noticed many abnormalities with plant behavior. Add the increased radiation and poof go the forests, especially in the Arctic. Oh yeah, and that speculation mentioned earlier, the entities like a higher radiation environment too.
This part especially, it is hotter feeling and also I'm an avid gardener and have been in the same house for 46 years, so I know what has been normal in the past. And for at least the last 6 years or so new growth is being fried on some plants and my sword ferns have some weird stuff on them. But hooray, the Bees having been showing up today, finally, I grow a large patch of mint, just for Bees and I was wondering since they hadn't been around yet. I do believe the planet is going to hell, whatever is to blame.

HulkSmash

Reactions
I do believe the planet is going to hell, whatever is to blame.
"Hell" is supposedly the "place or state of the dead". The particular 'state' is more defined as " a state of degradation or calamity, arising from any cause, whether misfortune, sin, or the judgment of God. " I think "they", the ones in collusion, aliens, Annunaki, Illuminati, Masons, evil bastards, who ever it is has been creating this Hell on Earth. Massive forest fires, more radiation, all of the above really are a part of this "state of degradation". The fact that these Arctic fires and the potential for a runaway methane release from the Arctic is so suppressed, and how lethal that could be for the Earth, convinces me that it is being done on purpose, or its effects are being "allowed". Could we actually be the "zombies" already? Oh yeah and I almost forgot, root of word 'corporation' is corpse or dead. hrmmmm...I see 'dead places' everywhere...

OP
Timeshifter

Timeshifter

Reactions
This part especially, it is hotter feeling and also I'm an avid gardener and have been in the same house for 46 years, so I know what has been normal in the past. And for at least the last 6 years or so new growth is being fried on some plants and my sword ferns have some weird stuff on them. But hooray, the Bees having been showing up today, finally, I grow a large patch of mint, just for Bees and I was wondering since they hadn't been around yet. I do believe the planet is going to hell, whatever is to blame.
I guess that would be the planet as we have known it is going to hell. Looking at all the ideas on SH, on what possibly came before, how much better? Ok different? the world appears to have been, maybe thats no bad thing.

😑

Red Bird

Reactions
Couldn’t find the article I read today but temps are actually cooling overall. I live in the north and agree we’re in a cooling period at least where I am (starting a few years ago).
Found it There were more record low than high temperatures in the last 7 and 30 days
But All seem to lie.
I went down the rabbit hole with chemtrails but always wonder if they actually work on weather (in totality) all that well or just poison everything. Most of the weather manipulation seems to be local but I’m not sure.

UnusualBean

Reactions
Couldn’t find the article I read today but temps are actually cooling overall. I live in the north and agree we’re in a cooling period at least where I am (starting a few years ago).
Found it There were more record low than high temperatures in the last 7 and 30 days
But All seem to lie.
I went down the rabbit hole with chemtrails but always wonder if they actually work on weather (in totality) all that well or just poison everything. Most of the weather manipulation seems to be local but I’m not sure.
Well something is going on. The lowest temp in winter where I live is averaging 20 degrees warmer than it used to. People barely even wear heavy coats around here anymore.