Who's in the sarcophagi? Are those Swedish Kings?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Today I was fortunate enough to run into a bizarre engraving dated mid-17th century. The image pertains to the same 17th century Sweden. While the location is definitely correct, I have a few doubts as to whether we had any swedes in Sweden prior to an unknown 16th-17th century date. I could be off on time by a century or two here, so it could be a bit earlier.

The below image (17th century book) depicts two sarcophagi with what I assume are two Kings of Sweden:
  • Rex Magnus Ladulåås - King Magnus III (Swedish: Magnus Birgersson/Magnus Ladulås; 1240 – 18 Dec 1290) was King of Sweden from 1275 until his death in 1290.
  • Rex Carolus Canuti - Charles VIII of Sweden (1408 Uppsala - 1470 Stockholm, in reality Charles II), Charles I of Norway, also Carl (Swedish: Karl Knutsson), was king of Sweden (1448–1457, 1464–1465 and from 1467 to his death in 1470) and king of Norway (1449–1450).
Note: Carolus Canuti - I am not 100% certain that he is Charles VIII. Google research suggested that it is him.

Basically we have two Kings:
  • Magnus III (1240 - 1290)
  • Charles VIII (1408 - 1470) - this one is somehow Charles II in reality. Go figure... I guess we have five - six made Kings of Sweden...
Anyways, below are the images. The description states that #1 and #2 are the above two kings. But if you look at the head of the sarcophagi, you can see two totally different names. They look like Jilius/Julius Eric Ixt/i and Res Qui er Hur. I can not really make out what it says.
  1. Assuming that those are names, what does this image has to do with the above named Swedish Kings?
  2. Does the size of the sarcophagi look weird to anyone?
  3. Were the inscriptions changed? Photos at the very bottom demonstrate somewhat different text lines.
  4. Latin was the language of choice I guess.

rex.png rex2.png
rex3.png
Both of these sarcophagi still exist. They are located at the Riddarholm Church in Sweden.

Rex_Sweden_6.jpg Rex_Sweden_1.jpg Rex_Sweden_2.jpg Rex_Sweden_3.jpg Rex_Sweden_4.jpg Rex_Sweden_5.jpg

Little bonus: 17th century Sweden L&G

Ancient_Sweden_1.png Ancient_Sweden_2.png Ancient_Sweden_3.png Ancient_Sweden_4.png

humanoidlord

i can see their names in a inscription below the one you noticed, that size however is definitely anomalous though

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
i can see their names in a inscription below the one you noticed, that size however is definitely anomalous though
I’m talking about the short side of the rectangle next to their heads. The drawing is missing words and appears to provide different names, may be.

CyborgNinja

Does the size of the sarcophagi look weird to anyone?
Either the engraver messed up the scale, the sarcophagi have been replaced or those people in the engraving are tiny. Its interesting to note that some of the plaques are missing from the base of the sarcophagi and the inscriptions on the floor seen in the earlier image have been completely polished clean. Also Latin seems to have been the language of Tartaria. Greek, Hebrew, Roman latin and Cyrillic are basically all the same thing.

Onijunbei

Either the engraver messed up the scale, the sarcophagi have been replaced or those people in the engraving are tiny. Its interesting to note that some of the plaques are missing from the base of the sarcophagi and the inscriptions on the floor seen in the earlier image have been completely polished clean. Also Latin seems to have been the language of Tartaria. Greek, Hebrew, Roman latin and Cyrillic are basically all the same thing.
I'll throw you a curveball. Neo Latin is all Latin ever written. It is said to have been developed in the 3-4 hundreds A. D. (or if going off of fomenkos and Newearths research 1300-1400 A. D. because a Thousand years was just added to the time line). The purpose for creating the new language was so that people could be forced to write in it and give an excuse to translate most written works into the new language... Providing an opportunity to remove or rewrite entire words, lines, paragraphs, and pages. And then for some strange reason lots of fires occurred at lots of major libraries around the world conveniently destroying all the old texts...

Onijunbei

Well... Yes historical timelines are all messed up but the steam engine was invented (allegedly) in 1776. And with the advent of mail, newspapers, universities, printing presses... It wouldn't take very long to get to pneumatic principles of the late 1800s and the diesel engine, so on and so forth...remember that its the energy barrons that buried technology and suppressed new advancements...

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
What's funny about the steam powered systems, their coefficient of efficiency somewhere around 55-65%, while the best of the internal combustion engines produce around 34%.

My question would be in reference to what fuel they used to power their steam engines in the 19th century. Somehow it does not look like coal, or firewood.

Steam_Tricycle_1888.jpg

whitewave

That last picture you posted, KD, showing people walking in the gardens is quite the anomaly. The borders for those planters are far above the peoples' heads. How would they be able to enjoy looking at the plants if the plants are in planters several feet above their heads? The sarcophagi and the gardens look like they're for giants.

Yergen

Today I was fortunate enough to run into a bizarre engraving dated mid-17th century. The image pertains to the same 17th century Sweden. While the location is definitely correct, I have a few doubts as to whether we had any swedes in Sweden prior to an unknown 16th-17th century date. I could be off on time by a century or two here, so it could be a bit earlier.

The below image (17th century book) depicts two sarcophagi with what I assume are two Kings of Sweden:
  • Rex Magnus Ladulåås - King Magnus III (Swedish: Magnus Birgersson/Magnus Ladulås; 1240 – 18 Dec 1290) was King of Sweden from 1275 until his death in 1290.
  • Rex Carolus Canuti - Charles VIII of Sweden (1408 Uppsala - 1470 Stockholm, in reality Charles II), Charles I of Norway, also Carl (Swedish: Karl Knutsson), was king of Sweden (1448–1457, 1464–1465 and from 1467 to his death in 1470) and king of Norway (1449–1450).
Note: Carolus Canuti - I am not 100% certain that he is Charles VIII. Google research suggested that it is him.

Basically we have two Kings:
  • Magnus III (1240 - 1290)
  • Charles VIII (1408 - 1470) - this one is somehow Charles II in reality. Go figure... I guess we have five - six made Kings of Sweden...
Anyways, below are the images. The description states that #1 and #2 are the above two kings. But if you look at the head of the sarcophagi, you can see two totally different names. They look like Jilius/Julius Eric Ixt/i and Res Qui er Hur. I can not really make out what it says.
  1. Assuming that those are names, what does this image has to do with the above named Swedish Kings?
  2. Does the size of the sarcophagi look weird to anyone?
  3. Were the inscriptions changed? Photos at the very bottom demonstrate somewhat different text lines.
  4. Latin was the language of choice I guess.
Hello, having read your post i was inspired to find out some more info on this building (Riddarholm Church) and the royalty buried there.
And the only way to do that was to make a visit. It is presumed built in the 1300s for a order belonging to the catholic church, commissioned by the same king Magnus Ladulås.

There are as you noted inscriptions in latin on the edges of the sarcophagi. I unfortunately can't read latin so someone here will have to help out.

IMG_20180707_123252.jpg IMG_20180707_123259.jpg IMG_20180707_123321.jpg IMG_20180707_123327.jpg IMG_20180707_123935.jpg IMG_20180707_124001.jpg IMG_20180707_124010.jpg

As to the first question, they've exhumed both graves and neither were found to have any familial relation with King Magnus Ladulås, instead an entire unknown family was found there dating to 1430-1520.

The second question is hard to answer, it appears quite small in person. But i can't speak to anything in general that looks weird with the size.

Third question; according to the Swedish wikipedia page, the text written on the edges of them was a later edition by Rasmus Ludvigsson 1510-1594). It's very difficult to determine from visual cues alone, what belongs to what time frame.

The building has had multiple restorations and renovations since original suspected construction date. I noticed odd things, there is a mishmash of designs and material.
This curious little brick found in one of the restorations in 1910. The symbol looks familiar but i can't name it, if anyone has a clue?
dllhost_2018-07-09_19-24-58.png
And this is depiction of the church in use.
IMG_20180707_125111.jpg

Here is an underground burial chamber constructed after the original, with the coffins designed by Nicodemus Tessin in the style of Bernini.
IMG_20180707_131940.jpg IMG_20180707_131953.jpg

And for my last curious thing is the ceiling, it's practically empty with the exception of these floral/geometric patterns.
IMG_20180707_130915.jpg

I'd love to hear you peoples thoughts on this, i know there is a pattern to these mysteries but i have yet to figure it out.

Maria

I have been to cathedrals in Netherlands and Spain. Families buried in the church had to pay to keep them there. If they stopped paying than the church rented it out to another family. By the way catholic alters have bones of relics under the alter.

asatiger1966

Hello, having read your post i was inspired to find out some more info on this building (Riddarholm Church) and the royalty buried there.
And the only way to do that was to make a visit. It is presumed built in the 1300s for a order belonging to the catholic church, commissioned by the same king Magnus Ladulås.

There are as you noted inscriptions in latin on the edges of the sarcophagi. I unfortunately can't read latin so someone here will have to help out.

View attachment 4257 View attachment 4258 View attachment 4259 View attachment 4260 View attachment 4261 View attachment 4263 View attachment 4264

As to the first question, they've exhumed both graves and neither were found to have any familial relation with King Magnus Ladulås, instead an entire unknown family was found there dating to 1430-1520.

The second question is hard to answer, it appears quite small in person. But i can't speak to anything in general that looks weird with the size.

Third question; according to the Swedish wikipedia page, the text written on the edges of them was a later edition by Rasmus Ludvigsson 1510-1594). It's very difficult to determine from visual cues alone, what belongs to what time frame.

The building has had multiple restorations and renovations since original suspected construction date. I noticed odd things, there is a mishmash of designs and material.
This curious little brick found in one of the restorations in 1910. The symbol looks familiar but i can't name it, if anyone has a clue?
View attachment 4266
And this is depiction of the church in use.
View attachment 4267

Here is an underground burial chamber constructed after the original, with the coffins designed by Nicodemus Tessin in the style of Bernini.
View attachment 4268 View attachment 4269

And for my last curious thing is the ceiling, it's practically empty with the exception of these floral/geometric patterns.
View attachment 4270

I'd love to hear you peoples thoughts on this, i know there is a pattern to these mysteries but i have yet to figure it out.

Take a deep breath, its been a strange night. The below photo that " Yergan posted above ", ties to the Parasites and the "Seraphim".
Tradition places Seraphim at the highest rank in Christian angelology , they in the " Book of Enoch " rained fire on the fallen angles, snakes destroying them . The Parasites may be fallen angles , race of snakes, worms, dragons that impersonate, beguile, deceive humans into evil against their fellow man.

At the bottom of the picture are two snake skeletons in human form with wings . Notice that a lot of the men hanging on the walls only have half of a body similar to the snake skeleton. The two lions represent Sweden's fight against the snake men.

The attached picture of the Red Dragon shows that the dragon is attached to the humans back.

The medieval custom of new crowned monarchs dubbing knights at their coronations as a way of specially honoring particular noblemen was apparently accompanied in Sweden with the gift of a chain apparently specially designed for the occasion. These chains did not indicate the initiation into an order of chivalry as this is usually understood, since the bestowal of a chain of a particular design only occurred at a particular coronation and was not repeated at any other coronations or royal event. The description of some of these chains from the some of pre-Vasa coronations states that they consisted of alternating link of seraphim heads and patriarchal crosses, thus perhaps creating the later impression that there had been an earlier order of the Seraphim of which the 1748 order was seen as a revival. It seems reasonable to assume, at very least, that the accounts of these earlier knightly collars influenced the choice of design for the collar of the 1748 order.

My take away. Sweden seems to have the ability to build the type of quality that was evident at Saint Petersburg. It seems clear that electricy and gas were available to them. Also the main church part had been designed for energy collection and would have had a resonance in the air.It appears that Sweden was at war for sometime against a foe that was not human, finally wining in the mid 1800s. I did notice that Sweden did expel Catholicism out o the land. They became Lutheran.

The Swedes think that they came from a land up north around 12.000 bc, after the ice melting. Ok guys pick it apart, should be fun.
Screenshot_2018-10-18 Riddarholm Church (Riddarholmskyrkan), Stockholm - TripAdvisor(3).png

Attachments

BStankman

The Swedes think that they came from a land up north around 12.000 bc, after the ice melting. Ok guys pick it apart, should be fun.
That Led Zeppelin immigrant song?

We come from the land of the ice and snow,
From the midnight sun where the hot springs flow.

How soft your fields so green. Can whisper tales of gore.
Of how we calmed the tides of war. We are your overlords.

So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins.
For peace and trust can win the day despite of all your losing.

Yergen

Take a deep breath, its been a strange night. The below photo that " Yergan posted above ", ties to the Parasites and the "Seraphim".
Tradition places Seraphim at the highest rank in Christian angelology , they in the " Book of Enoch " rained fire on the fallen angles, snakes destroying them . The Parasites may be fallen angles , race of snakes, worms, dragons that impersonate, beguile, deceive humans into evil against their fellow man.

At the bottom of the picture are two snake skeletons in human form with wings . Notice that a lot of the men hanging on the walls only have half of a body similar to the snake skeleton. The two lions represent Sweden's fight against the snake men.

The attached picture of the Red Dragon shows that the dragon is attached to the humans back.

The medieval custom of new crowned monarchs dubbing knights at their coronations[4] as a way of specially honoring particular noblemen was apparently accompanied in Sweden with the gift of a chain apparently specially designed for the occasion. These chains did not indicate the initiation into an order of chivalry as this is usually understood, since the bestowal of a chain of a particular design only occurred at a particular coronation and was not repeated at any other coronations or royal event. The description of some of these chains from the some of pre-Vasa coronations states that they consisted of alternating link of seraphim heads and patriarchal crosses, thus perhaps creating the later impression that there had been an earlier order of the Seraphim of which the 1748 order was seen as a revival. It seems reasonable to assume, at very least, that the accounts of these earlier knightly collars influenced the choice of design for the collar of the 1748 order.

My take away. Sweden seems to have the ability to build the type of quality that was evident at Saint Petersburg. It seems clear that electricy and gas were available to them. Also the main church part had been designed for energy collection and would have had a resonance in the air.It appears that Sweden was at war for sometime against a foe that was not human, finally wining in the mid 1800s. I did notice that Sweden did expel Catholicism out o the land. They became Lutheran.

Is Sweden the only country with angelic (Seraphim) medals?

One part of the official history is that Sweden was pagan for hundreds of years after Christianity was mainstream in Europe. So here's a scenario: a global civilization exists, it gets attacked by an outside party(using military might the majority is destroyed and what is left is part of a cultural clean up operation), the only ones remaining are the less important and remote areas.
That could be something?

I do disagree that we built anything, i don't think any of the original builders existed after the cataclysm. And i also think it was just a common form of construction that every part of the civilization had. And i don't believe we won, if we did we wouldn't be in this history conspiracy. But the final moments of the historical revision(war) must have happened in the mid 1800s.
So now you'd better stop and rebuild all your ruins.
Haha, well look what we found here.

whitewave

1539902943044.png
Lot of symbolic meaning in this heraldry. Three lions = 3 kingdoms (one is smaller than the other 2 equally-sized ones), triple crowns = 3 rulers (doesn't look like the small lion has a crown & the third and largest crown in the middle is over all the heraldic flags between the 2 lions). Two equal shields (protection and defense) with triple crowns each (authority to rule). Don't know the meaning of all the chevrons filling up the background although I'm sure they HAVE a meaning since everything in heraldry does. The whole thing is behind an opened curtain. Curtains CAN be closed to hide what's behind them if the owner so chooses with another crown over that denoting more authority (to hide all their power?) Good site here for decoding all the symbology on shields and flags. Even the shapes and colors have meanings.

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Unfortunately you can't get close enough to measure that. Here's a pdf in english with some interesting things.
A very interesting PDF that is. Somehow, I'm pretty convinced that these skeletal remains have nothing to do with the original sarcophagi dwellers.