White Sun (formerly known as Yellow)

BrokenAgate

Reactions
Yes, I have noticed it! The sun used to be a warm yellow, and that's how children (and grown-ups, too) depict it in drawings. When I point out to people that the sun has turned white, they don't seem interested, let alone alarmed. I guess they figure they just "misremember" it being yellow. "Misremembering" is the key word for those of us who recall a different reality, a different world. Something has gone very wrong with our world.

Last edited:

Onthebit

Reactions
Yes, I have noticed it! The sun used to be a warm yellow, and that's how children (and grown-ups, too) depict it in drawings. When I point out to people that the dun has turned white, they don't seem interested, let alone alarmed. I guess they figure they just "misremember" it being yellow. "Misremembering" is the key word for those of us who recall a different reality, a different world. Something has gone very wrong with our world.
We go to school to learn that we are so imperfect that we cannot even trust our own eyes...We have a new religion called science. We must trust someone else to tell us what we are seeing.

TH Dialectic

Reactions
I believe the sun has always been white. Portrayed as yellow in kids books to probably confuse and feed into their narrative.

The sun is also yellow, well may appear to be yellow when further away, and possibly pink, orange or red when the sun is furthest away from us or a "sun set". I'll use the term sun set loosely as I for one don't believe it sets but just disppears from our field of view. But back to my point, that is for another thread.

White light is a colour made up of all frequencies of light. So when the sun moves further away from us we will only see certain frequencies of light as certain frequencies can't travel as far through our atmosphere.

When we see the Sun at sunrise or sunset, when it is low in the sky, it may appear yellow, orange, or red. But that is only because its short-wavelength colors (green, blue, violet) are scattered out by the Earth's atmosphere, much like small waves are dispersed by big rocks along the shore.

Look which colours have the longest wavelengths.

So depending on what's in the atmosphere will also have an impact on the sun as we perceive it.

When at mid day (closest to us, above our heads) the sun will always be white.

TH

Pilgrim

Reactions
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

Coincidence? Predictive programming? Diversion?

My childhood memory is of a yellow sun. My present reality is a white sun that is blinding at times and at other (much rarer) times is a viewable white disc just like the higher sun in the above still from Star Wars.

I'm not certain what the sun is other than it being a light in the sky. The Stronghold tells me it's a star far, far away, but it's going to be difficult to independently verify this.

welkyn

Reactions
I'm not sure what skies everyone's looking at, but here in Britain, the Sun is definitely yellow :\ It's perhaps less tinted at its zenith, as suggested by TH Dialectic, but whenever I look to the Sun (on a day/at a time when it won't blind me), it's distinctly yellow. Maybe this is an artefact of geo-engineering? I wonder what the effects of different solvents might be on the appearance of the Sun...

jd755

Reactions
Number one son saw two suns a couple of years back..they appeared to be the same size and though they looked 'normal' for the time of day (moving from day to evening) one was much dimmer than the other.
here on the north western side of what is called britain (these days) the colour of the sun varies greatly from white too red more often than not when a blue sky puts in an appearance. When viewing it through a cloud it always strikes me just how small it is and just how similar it is in size to a full moon. The blinking sun video on the newearth youtube channel features a flashing sun and a black one.

maco144

Reactions
While I find the sun to be much less yellow nowadays I find its intensity to be magnitudes weaker. I can now look at it for an extended time, perhaps indefinitely given the right conditions, when in the past it would bring me to tears and a forced eye closure within seconds.

BrokenAgate

Reactions
I sat down and decided to "enjoy" the sunrise (more like investigate). from the very first rays I was repulsed. It's just too much blue light. Bright, translucent, almost like a fluorescent light source.
This is something else I've noticed, and was glad to learn that I'm not the only one. One day, I was out walking and the shadows of objects looked weird...too sharp and crisp, like the kind of shadows you get with glaring fluorescent lights in an office building. It's not normal. It's like that all the time now on clear, cloudless days, especially in the summer.

I used to be able to look at the sun briefly. I could actually see the round shape of it, and the yellow color. Now, I can't even look in the sun's general direction, it's so painfully bright. On the worst days, it's just a bunch of white rays flaring in all directions. It was never like that in my childhood.

Verity

Reactions
This is something else I've noticed, and was glad to learn that I'm not the only one. One day, I was out walking and the shadows of objects looked weird...too sharp and crisp, like the kind of shadows you get with glaring fluorescent lights in an office building. It's not normal. It's like that all the time now on clear, cloudless days, especially in the summer.

I used to be able to look at the sun briefly. I could actually see the round shape of it, and the yellow color. Now, I can't even look in the sun's general direction, it's so painfully bright. On the worst days, it's just a bunch of white rays flaring in all directions. It was never like that in my childhood.
I did a speedy search for photophobia.
As we poison ourselves the body can't rebuild/reboot as it did in our youth. Go back to natural food sources and the eyes come right- esp. with the 2007 iodine protocol and fish broth in the mix. (Speaking from experience.)
Photophobia - Wikipedia

OP
PrimalRed

PrimalRed

Reactions
More Sunset Fuckery!

Unfortunately I didn’t take pics this time. But a couple of days ago I was observing the sunset, which was an orange hue. I was certain it had fallen below the horizon since I couldn’t see it in the sky. I’m then thrown off guard when the hue shifts before my eyes to an almost whitish yellow as the sun emerges from behind a cloud.

This by itself throws everything we know about the sun, refraction, earth curvature, Raleigh scattering etc out the window! Remember that the commonly accepted theory is that the more atmosphere the light has to travel through the more blue frequencies get scattered- hence making an orange/reddish hue the lower the sun gets. Yet here we had a supposedly further away sun go from orange to white as it lowered 🤔

It’s almost as if it’s a lightbulb programmed to give off certain colors based on the time of day and once in a while it spazzes out. This would explain the “blinking sun” and black sun phenomenon.

Bonus: I was skimming through this thread again and the instant I read about my anecdote with the helicopters I heard one flying by.

Double bonus: the instant I wrote the last paragraph I heard another helicopter flying off in the distance. I can assure you I’m not schizofrenic. Crazy fucking “reality” we live in.

ripvanwillie

Reactions
If the color temperature of the suns light changes, so will all of the hues we see, as the sun is the provider for all the color reflected from the objects in this world.

We can all observe these color shifts from what is called in film making "the golden hour." For the first 45 minutes or so of the suns daily arrival and retreat, there is a definitive shift in the color temperature, and it is reflected from all the objects which are illuminated. Colors appear completely different. A famous film from the early 1970's called "the Last Picture Show" was shot entirely in the golden hour. Watch this film. It has color like no other. It clearly shows how colors are affected by the change in the color temperature of the sun.

So, if the sun had a different color in the past, all of the colors we see now would appear different as well, not just the sun.

Does the grass still look the same shade of green to you? Do you flowers still have the same hues at mid-day? How about your clothes and other things? Every color in the environment will change if the light source changes it's color temperature, and it is quite noticeable.

OP
PrimalRed

PrimalRed

Reactions
That is exactly what has happened. Overall, the saturation has gone down significantly. The world is less colorful, less vibrant and alive. I mentioned that the sky is less blue. The exception would be flowers or thin objects with some translucency to them, as some of these have taken on an almost surrealistic look as they let the white light permeate through them and glow.

I’ve corroborated the color changes with others in real life as well: the color of the foliage, mountains, etc are all changed.

Early morning also appears as some sort of a movie set- surrealistic.

Overall, brightness has increased, saturation decreased, and nature has an artificial/fluorescent kind of glow when the air is clear. Definitely not the deep, rich vibrant colors from back when the sun was yellow.

Keep in mind It’s not just a color temperature change in the sun. It’s the actual quality and type of light. Like a switch from incandescent to fluorescent.

RecycledSoul

Reactions
Can you believe they used to have to tell kids not to stare at the sun? No one has to tell kids that today!
😂 I was just thinking about this last week, & tried to see why so many planes were focused in laying contrails near or in my view of the sun. It was about 9:00 a.m. EST, and I couldn’t Even focus a stare in the area of the sun for more than a second or two. Absolutely blinding! That was through the UV shade “tint” on a factory sunroof (97 Jeep GC).
Post automatically merged:

Same and bright lights will do that too on occasion! Apparently this is called photic sneeze reflex and only 1/4 to 1/3 of the population are affected. Very interesting..
My youngest brother, Born in ‘73, can achieve this “on demand”. We (my 2 other brothers and I) first noticed this in ‘78. We performed several experiments removing lamp shades & having him look at the light bulb. We were bewildered and amazed. It became a comical novelty in the late 70’s & early 80’s to be riding in a car & point out to him where the, then Yellow, sun was located in the sky. He always sneezed. 😆

Last edited:

Obertryn

Reactions
The sun is officially listed as being white in color according to the scientific consensus but it appears yellow to our eyes because of atmosphere scattering the light rays. So I guess if it appears more white now, there are 3 explanations:

1) The atmosphere has been damaged, meaning it can no longer filter light correctly. This would also explain the changing color of the sky and why it's so unbearably hot. This is the "global warming" explanation. It is also the "chemtrails killing the sky" explanation.

2) The sun's energy output has increased recently (white suns are supposed to be more intense than yellow suns), suggesting that Earth's filtering mechanisms can no longer process the light as efficiently and protect the residents from being fried by heat and radiation. Possibly might have something to do with the "blinking sun" and a chunk of the sun apparently flying off and on course to hit Earth. This is the "doomsday is nigh and we're all gonna die" explanation.

3) Everything we know about the Earth and its surroundings is a lie. Or at the very least HEAVILY modified from what it actually is i.e. the general outline of the cosmos is sorta correct but beyond that is misinformation.

It's also worth noting that the sun is not the only one to be "colored". Stars/distant suns also have different colors if you look closely - white, yellow, reddish, blueish, etc. If our atmosphere filters light all round in the same way, then shouldn't these ALSO all be yellowish or some variant like orange? Why is our beautiful sun the only one whose light is affected by this filtering mechanism? I am no expert in deep space physics but approaching it from a purely logical perspective, this seems odd.

WorldWar1812

Reactions
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

Coincidence? Predictive programming? Diversion?

My childhood memory is of a yellow sun. My present reality is a white sun that is blinding at times and at other (much rarer) times is a viewable white disc just like the higher sun in the above still from Star Wars.

I'm not certain what the sun is other than it being a light in the sky. The Stronghold tells me it's a star far, far away, but it's going to be difficult to independently verify this.
Not so far away.