While you were thinking of a 1000 (i Just added a couple of zero’s)

Gerardgeert

Reactions
Every “flat-earth-follower” must be aware of the term >just ad a couple of million lightyears, so it gets to big for them to grasp<

Now; i was checking “theosophy” because of the(airships dropping gas bombs)mudflood puddles. Aswell as the “city of the bridge” story, because of the chinese-wall ending up in the gobi-desert......and i’m still checking

But i believe to have found something else ‘for sure’

Root-race 4(the atlantians) end with Sub-race 7(the mongolians), and pro-seeding with Root-race nr5(the (tart)arians.....excuus me for playing with the words, i do this for fun, but also in search of truth......and about the names as in that the mongols may be the tartarians(i don’t know; i just want to point some things out)

So about the zero’s; i don’t think that i have to put them al down here(a link will do i hope)
Just know; that evendo i always thought that the amount of zero’s was a little to much, probebly i thought as most of the “ancient-civilization-fanatics” that we are just of by 12,500years.......
But now i think that those years maybe much closer to home, then we have ever dared to imagine

What do you think: “Root race - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Ice Nine

Reactions
Welcome @Gerardgeert this is new to me, this root race theory, but I was very interested when I read this gem, because even though it probably makes no sense at all, I always have the nagging feeling in the back of my head, that humans, or some version of humans, started out all together on Pangea, then the fun started!

Atlantis, in the Theosophical cosmology, was a continent that covered a significant part of what is now the Atlantic Ocean.[4] The large continent of Atlantis is said to have "first divided, and then broken later on into seven peninsulas and islands". When the main part of Atlantis began to sink, Atlantean settlers migrated to the new lands which were rising to the east, west, and south. These new lands became the Americas, Africa, parts of Asia, and the present European countries, stretching from the Ural Mountains of Russia, westward to include the islands of Ireland and Britain, and even farther westward than that in former times. Some emigrants from the remaining islands in the Atlantic settled on new islands to the east which later consolidated into what is now the district of the Abyssinian highlands and lands somewhat to the north. Atlantis perished through flooding and submergence in 9,564 BC,[5] and its destruction is explained by claiming successive disturbances in the axial rotation of Earth which caused earthquakes, which led to the sudden sinking of Atlantis.

OP
Gerardgeert

Gerardgeert

Reactions
Thanks; 😁 pangea was one of my “kick-starters” aswell, atleast it Made me feel connected with the rest of the world....but talking about geografical truth; i don’t know, it just feels asif they added al the continents to make it sound unbelievebel

For me it is truth-repackaged, to make us feel disconnected(maybe for the sake of the game, maybe just to feed of us)

i Just know that land could have shifted in way’s that are not needed for us to know, but what/why&to whom it happend because of the actions of fellow brothers&sisters, that(i believe) is what really concers us

“Some sort of humans” can you imagane 👻 millions of years ago....how can we trace that, while we got a hard time keeping track of the dark-ages

Ice Nine

Reactions
It takes a lot of imagining.
Sometimes I think nobody really knows anything about anything, initially when records and books were being destroyed, somebody knew something then. If there is any hope of any knowledge hidden away it would most likely be at the Vatican, but then again it's too obvious and expected now. So the tin-foil hat wearing part of me thinks there is knowledge hidden elsewhere, if there even is any.

Basically we are a bunch of confused people living on top of the layers of those who have gone before, trying to make sense of what clues have been left behind in stone. volcanic tuff, geo-polymers and elongated skulls. (just to mention a few)

OP
Gerardgeert

Gerardgeert

Reactions
Maybe i do have to put something down, to make it easy for the less-interrested....i myself ignored this for about10years....so; to give an impression>>>

Root-race 8,640,000 years (2 maha-yugas)Subrace 1¼ million yearsFamily race 180,000 yearsNational race 25,920 years (one precessional cycle)Tribal race 3600 yearsTribal generation 500 years Individual 72 year Source
we are suppost to be in the 5th root-race.......who did record this

So what i thought @first(mambo-jambo/not interrested)
But just imagine; where did all of the “New-age” come from
Hollywood?

The emergence of the sixth subrace of the Aryan root race
According to Blavatsky the sixth subrace of the Aryan root race will begin to evolve in the area of the United States in the early 21st century. This sixth subrace of the Aryan root race will be called the Australo-American subrace and is believed by Theosophists to be now arising from the Teutonic subrace of the Aryan root race in Australia and in the Western United States (many individuals of the new subrace will be born in California). Wiki link again
@Ice Nine ; i just can’t imagine that the knowlege of all the “ancient-constructions is kept out of the schools, because they got no writting to back it up .......maybe the records are incomplete, and they try to keep us in the dark, trying to make sure that we don’t know where to search......but i believe that they got atleast enuf to bring overall view

Ice Nine

Reactions
I don't believe there is a "knower of all things" that have happened, more like bits and pieces of a story, of which it must be a very long long story.

I do think however that somebody definitely has a handle on what has been going on for the past 500 - 600 years. And are guarding that information with their lives. So I'll drag up the Vatican again, even though I'm starting to think they are not the culprits, it's becoming too pat of an answer for our problems.

OP
Gerardgeert

Gerardgeert

Reactions
Well me two.. @Ice Nine .. i don’t know aswell

But what i do think to know is that theology is “phoenician(Venician & Venus)” aswell

They state; that our world is governed by entities from Venus
(like the other celstial-bodies got nothing to do with it)
Sanat Kumara in TheosophyEdit

Sanat Kumara was mentioned briefly by the theosophist Helena Blavatsky.[10] She claimed he belonged to a group of beings, the "Lords of the Flame", whom Christian tradition has presented as Lucifer and the fallen angels.[11]
Sanat Kumara gained greater prominence when Blavatsky's close-friend and colleague Charles W. Leadbeater wrote that Sanat Kumara was the "King" or Lord of the World, and the head of the Great White Brotherhood of Mahatmas who had revealed the principles of theosophy.[12]
Later authors who draw from Theosophical teachings such as Alice Bailey and Elizabeth Clare Prophet have added to the story with further details. He is usually depicted as having the appearance of a 16-year-old boy, said to be the incarnation of the Will of the Logos, and purportedly possesses an unaging body not born of mortal woman.[13]

The Descent of Sanat Kumara and the Lords of the Living Flame from VenusEdit

C.W. Leadbeater and later adherents of Theosophy such as Alice A. Bailey believe that Sanat Kumara descended from the etheric plane of the planet Venus to Earth 18,500,000 years ago (A.E. Powell gives a figure of 16,500,000 years ago; Elizabeth Clare Prophet of Church Universal and Triumphant does not give a specific date but says it was a minimum of 2,500,000 years ago). In Theosophy, the beings that helped Sanat Kumara organize the expedition from Venus are called the "Lords of the Flame". C.W. Leadbeater and Annie Besant said that Sanat Kumara brought 30 "Lords of the Flame" with him from Venus to help him set up his colony.[14] In the later version of the story promulgated by Guy Ballard, notable "Lords of the Flame" include Gautama Buddha, and the World Teacher (the being referred to alternately as Maitreya or Christ by Benjamin Creme). Elizabeth Clare Prophet's Church Universal and Triumphant teaches that Sanat Kumara and the Lords of the Flame also brought 144,000souls with them from Venus. Alice Bailey, on the other hand, gives the number 105 only. The prior incarnation and only incarnation of Maitreya, the Lord of Consciousness, according to some interpretations (not C.W. Leadbeater's), is Gauthama Siddartha Sakyamuni / Lord Buddha; according to these interpretations, he essentially 'overshadowed' the body of Gautama Siddhartha Buddha with Siddhartha's permission.
Sanat Kumara is regarded as the great guru, saviour of Earth. Believers in him see him in all the major religions, as Skanda/Kartikkeya in Hinduism, Brahma-Sanam Kumar in Buddhism, the Ancient of Days in Judeo-Christian traditions, and identify him as Ahura Mazda in Zoroastrianism (although the last of these claims is contested from a lack of information on the subject). It is also considered that Sanat Kumara is Al Khdir (green man) known to Sufi Muslims (according to Dakshinamurti).
It is maintained in most of these versions of Theosophy that Venus, the 'Planet of Love', is the most spiritually advanced planetof our solar system. The beings living on the etheric plane of Venus are said to be hundreds of millions of years ahead of us in their spiritual evolution.[15][16] It is said that the governing council of Venus – the Seven Holy Kumars – sent one of themselves, Sanat Kumara, here to guide us.[17]
According to Theosophy, once Sanat Kumara arrived here, he directed the construction of the city of Shamballa on the etheric plane above the Gobi Desert to serve as his headquarters. Elizabeth Clare Prophet teaches that Shamballa was built physically on the White Island in the Gobi Sea (now the Gobi Desert), and was only later withdrawn from the physical to the etheric plane.
How more obvious does it have to get

Ice Nine

Reactions
I never totally discount "Alien intervention" or where we came from, or how we got to be this version of humans.

OP
Gerardgeert

Gerardgeert

Reactions
Damn aliens; it’s always them in the shawows, maybe we just have to drag them out in the open aye

So let me give it a try.......Chinees-wall as i mentioned earlier, ill try to point it out

From This site i took a picture and marked the location i suspect with a green-X

I thought it was weard; why those 2 walls would meet-up there, and at the same time making a cirkel around an aria what could have been a lake......and on the next two picture you may have a better idea of the gab between the walls, aswell as an satelite view of the aria

I’am not saying that you”ll should go treasur hunt
I just like to point out, that there is something up with the theosofists

Just look at the socalled “eye of the sahara”......Thread link
You could say it looks lik a sun aswell right, maybe the “city of the sun”
The fifth root race (Aryan)
Early beginnings of the Aryan root race
A small group of these Aryan migrants from Atlantis split from the main body of migrants and went south to the shore of an inland sea in what was then a verdant and lush Sahara where they founded the "City of the Sun". The main body of migrants continued onwards to an island called the "white island" in the middle of what was then an inland sea in what is now the Gobi desert, where they established the "City of the Bridge".[21] (The "City of the Bridge" was constructed directly below the etheric city called Shamballa where Theosophists believe the governing deity of Earth, Sanat Kumara, dwells; thus, the ongoing evolution of the Aryan root race has been divinely guided by the being Theosophists call "The Lord of the World".)Root race - Wikipedia
Did you know that they also got the whole anchient-architect-thing coverd(just read the whole wiki thing :))
Those peeps got it all ..... i never wanted to read blavatsky, because of here book titles(“the secret teachings”)
But i’m a believer now,....i just think that they are not telling the true-truth

When i think about changing the world, i would only team-up when conveniant
But they are organizing with a leader.....waykie-waykie maybe