Where do you think there is a gateaway to another world or an unknown inhabited place?

zxcv0

Reactions
Myself, dreamtime and a few others like the idea of a concave earth. I wouldn't have made a blog about it if I hadn't.
Concave Earth Theory – The Wild Heretic
I had wondered from a post in another thread whether you were the Wild Heretic. Good to see you posting here. I've scanned your site back to front, and it played a very important role in my understanding of CE. Thanks for all your work!

Onijunbei

Reactions
One of the major goals of the controllers was to kill God and convince the world that it doesn't exist. The world makes sense with God... Existence makes sense... Learning, surviving, and having experiences makes sense. In my view there exists 2 realms.. The Material and the Spiritual. We exist in both until the crude matter (gotta love Yoda) dies. Then we, for the most part, exist only in the Spiritual. Don't ask me what happens after that.

In my opinion, our thoughts and dreams are connected to the spiritual... We have spiritual senses such as imagination, intuition, creativity, past, future, memories, recollection, rationality.. we have Mind and Self,which can't be proven empirically. And then we have the physical senses of touch, sight, smell, taste, and sound.

wild heretic

Reactions
I had wondered from a post in another thread whether you were the Wild Heretic. Good to see you posting here. I've scanned your site back to front, and it played a very important role in my understanding of CE. Thanks for all your work!
Thanks. Some articles need updating but I'm busy researching history atm.
Post automatically merged:

Do we know what stands behind God? As in what's in it for us? And why not Gods?
Korben, do you think the Hebrew God is the father of the Greek and "Roman" Gods, aka Zeus? I'm not sure right now. Sort of sitting on the fence.

I was looking at the origin of the word "Jeru-salem" which means corner stone (or foundation) of the deity "Salem". I assume this is YHWH, but it might not be. The old Jerusalem was a very important city bang smack in the middle of the world and pretty large if we look at the mappa mundis.

Onijunbei

Reactions
Do we know what stands behind God? As in what's in it for us? And why not Gods?
In fact, we don't. I believe the Bible was trying to put forth the best possible way to live one's life. Don't commit adultery because that causes strife for 2 different families, disunity, disharmony, and if the community is really small it is going to cause the whole community concern with inevitable trust issues and could weaken the tribe. That obviously is just one example out of dozens. What was Mankind's experience up to that point? I'm assuming 100s if not 1000s of years of trial and error. We also read about many characters and the decisions they made and the outcome of those decisions, whether they improved or harmed their fellow Man,their families, their communities. What worked and what didn't work.

As for gods ? To me that makes no sense. In my opinion one God, one grand Consciousness, one set of rules that we never see broken, one Nature. One Existence. One Reality. I don't see any evidence to the contrary. And neither did the people that wrote the Bible.

Which leads to the age old question, Are we judged after we return to the Spiritual realm, or is the point to have different experiences so that we grow spiritually?

Last edited:

Starmonkey

Reactions
WORDS can be edited or changed. There are MANY good stories and tales out there if one needs guidance or a moral compass. That book is not the only one. And if you REALLY study it, there's lots of holes to be filled in. Lots of waste of reading of begats and names none of us have a reference for anymore. And WILD anthropomorphism, just like the Greek and Roman gods or DISNEY and Hollywood.
Just because we use words doesn't mean GOD does.
Yes, I also believe in the message of the CHRIST. Pretty straightforward there.
And I believe in the ONE. We could talk until we're blue in the face about that enigma. Not much can really be said about GOD. Even that name is misleading, I try not to use it so much.
But, we all have our own stories and beliefs. All good and fine until we start FIGHTING about them some more.
Read "Old Turtle" by Douglas Wood or "The Three Questions" by Jon J Muth. Kid's stories are some of the best.
I've come to the personal realization not everybody has an individual soul. You have to build it. There are many NPCs out there and many soulless husks. To those of us that catch on to proper behavior and respect of LIFE, we begin to build our wings. And others catch on. Even domesticated pets, if treated right or they share emotions and karma may come back as humans in another life.
Take that as you will. I'm just responding with my thoughts on the matter.
But NONE of us knows the whole story or has a monopoly on truth. It usually involves a lot LESS words.

And we can really only judge ourselves, despite our contrary training to peek and spy and try to get over each other.
PSYCHOSTASIA
The Egyptians had a good image. All symbolic and metaphorical, for the initiated. The masses have always been fed partial truths.

OP
Jacob

Jacob

Reactions
Of all the models for this world that I have come across, the concave model resonates strongest. I was roped in by flat earth, and defended it on many occasions, but I'm now inclined to think that the purpose of flat earth is to lock people into a system of belief that is attractive enough to be convincing, but that is ultimately incorrect in how it describes the world we live in.

The fact that flat earth has become so widespread, with its myriad of supporters and detractors, while concave earth remains almost unheard of, is further sign in my mind that we are being offered to choose between two false models. Nothing that has any real truth to explodes out of nowhere as the flat earth model has without someone influencing it. Supporters argue that flat is suppressed. I beg to differ. It's been promoted to a great extent (and even those who attack flat earth help to spread the seed). When my 90 year old grandmother from the other side of the world and who doesn't speak a word of English casually asked me about it one day, it told me everything I needed to know. Even on this forum, where one expects to see all kinds of theories, the subforum 'Alternative Earth Shape' has not one topic discussing concave earth. It's all convex versus flat. As I alluded to above, I think the trap has worked very well by those who set it.

At present, and I'm open to changing at a moment's notice, I'm inclined to agree that we live in a relatively round container through which there is no exit/entrance. Everything we see in the skies is inside our container, of which the ground that we walk on is the inner shell. It is not our 'planet' that is 8,000 miles in diameter, but our entire universe. I don't wish to delve into the science behind concave earth, but needless to say that its explanation for a wide-ranging number of phenomena is far more plausible in my mind than explanations offered by the convex/flat models. Nevertheless, flat earth was an important gateway for me.

To answer the original post, I don't believe there is any gateway or unknown inhabited place. This is a very special place, and it was created for us. The past 70 years have been an exercise in trying to convince you that you are anything but special, and the evidence would suggest that it's worked a treat. We have more young people today who are inclined to believe that beings visit our planet in saucers and that we can live in the stars one day than in the idea of a creator. And how little time it takes to convince people they are insignificant, meaningless and random. But if you seek a higher truth, the doors will always be open, even if some things are destined to forever remain a mystery.
I do not subscribe to a particular model, I am open-minded to any model, but what all of these models and theories have in common is that they all claim that there is more to this world than what we already know. So by that claim, I want to know what I do not know.

Starmonkey

Reactions
Back to the topic of this thread...
I've heard Mt Shasta in the PNW. Tibet. Usually seems to suggest inner earth access. The Bermuda Triangle if you have ironclad cajones.
The book Ong's Hat by Joseph Matheny of
The Incunabula Papers: Ong's Hat
About
FAME.
Said peeps were doing it in the old commune days. "Yolking" with a partner, opening a dimensional gateway and going to alternate earths. Some other pamphlets or books about it...
Check out the above mystery sandwich. Decide if the AI of the incunabula should take over instead of Skynet...

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I think there is no predetermined natural place for such a gate... that is if it even exists.

To me, it appears that gates of this type could only be technology based in nature. As such, the ones with proper set of skills and knowledge should be able to create them at will wherever they need to.

kentucky

Reactions
I wanna go out to these places/locations that have any clues to our lost history. I have read and research all the juicy stuff and the only thing left is to explore and see things for myself.
First, wonderful thread all.

I've always pondered the possibility that all of the theosophists and masons were on to something - that it's not something we "go out" to discover, but rather, the gateway may be found and traveled through by going inward, through meditation, lucid dreaming, remote viewing, out-of-body experience, astral travel, opening the all-seeing 3rd eye, call it what you'd like.

Traveling dimensionally in such a manner could just as well be like traveling through so-called wormholes in "space". Have you considered that the "astral" in the terms astral projection, astral plane, and astral body means "star"? As in "To the Stars" (thoughts on Project Bluebeam for another time and place, for those that get the references).

@Jacob , I could only wish to be as lucky as you to have started my journey at your age, and more importantly, to have started it from a point where many of us took years upon years to pick up and move onward from. Kudos to you, my friend.

But, to be sure, there is undoubtedly a quickening happening before our eyes - the exponential and explosive ramping up of creative genius, rigorous intellectualism, masterfully-talented laypersons, and impossible levels of athleticism displayed in younger generations clearly speak of an apocalypse, a (re?)awakening of our human potential. Exciting times we live in, but I digress.

Again, I say to you Jacob, consider looking inside. Know thyself. I feel that it's just as likely that you could and may find a very real (and not just poetic) gateway to the stars - well before finding a physical door leading us out from our jail cells on this material plane.

To be sure, if you were to ask me if i've found the door yet myself, I would answer that I don't think I have. But whatever I've found so far in my lucid dream experiences do give me much hope.

But that's the beauty of this one, you'd don't have to buy a plane ticket to go here, you don't even have to leave your house to explore the boundaries of this realms. I suggest you consider vipassana meditation (or lucid dreaming) to get started on this journey, if you wish. Vipassana meditation is a Thai buddhist tradition (Theravada), there's no belief required, no chakras, no deities, no ritual. Merely breathing and being present with what is, that is all.

I get that much of the above (and even responses of others above) seems like ripped-off lyrics to an Imagine Dragons song. I don't know what that band knows, believe, or is up to, but, their lyrics to "radioactive" do seem to resonate, I can't help but admit.
Radioactive
Imagine Dragons
Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa
I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals
I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa
I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
I raise my flags, don my clothes
It's a revolution, I suppose
We'll paint it red to fit right in
Whoa
I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa
I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
For all of the Earth-shape agnostics out there, there's also this curious gem from a different Imagine Dragons song.

Last edited:

Solaris

Reactions
A gateway to another world eh?

Mmmmmm. How about the numerous stairs to nowhere in the forests around the world?

Rumour has it, the park rangers know that these stairs lead to other earths, hellish type dimensions, and even heaven ones I think.

Not to be approached, let alone messed with apparently if you find one.
There are abandoned staircases all over national forests and no one knows why.
I love the SAR stories, I was obsessed with these for so long especially at the beginning of my Missing 411 days, but, unfortunately the SAR stories on Reddit are fiction. It has come to light that the author u/searchandrescuewoods is actually working on a TV show now based on the popularity of the stories he told. Also, he is actually a she. But she portrays her self as a male in the stories. Link provided for follow up.

searchandrescuewoods (u/searchandrescuewoods) - Reddit

space966

Reactions
Reddit is run by CIA, so they give some hints with laugh, it is forbidden to give direct hints. I think, portals should be everywhere, only those in Tibet, India, some America mountains suggest some local, long held spiritual tradition.

Suicufnoc

Reactions
Anyone familiar with the controversy around Admiral Byrd's antartic expeditions?

Was he trying to tell us the truth or just full of hot air?

What on Earth was he speaking about in regards to another land beyond the pole that was the size of a continent?

Did you know that after an earthquake the earth is varifiably proven to ring... Like a bell.

I'd imagine some people out there have ears that just might even pick up that ringing despite us not being able to hear it without instruments, supposedly. Makes me think of the "Hum" that people out west claim to hear.

Last edited:

Starmonkey

Reactions
POSSIBLY, by controlling the major power points on the grid, they control the overall matrix we all mess around in.
Decide where and who gets to thrive or not, weather, cataclysms...
I've always wondered how the earth could provide so much and KEEP providing. An OVERabundance. Even with our SUPPOSEDLY huge population, everyone's needs could be met if we chose it. AND we could decide to clean up and heal ALL in an INSTANT.
Maybe since the EM field has been slipping, they've had to develop and employ more technology (HAARP projects and 5G) to maintain control, because the old locations don't quite line up anymore.
And with all of that, I think we all feel it, our REALITY is slipping.
NEW game anyone?
Bueller?...

What if THAT, pure and simple was the real motivation behind the takeover. Not resources or slaves or even LAND really, but the occupation of power nodes all over the place to control ALL OF IT. The rest is just extra. They can make more.
Then the destruction of cultures and belief systems connected to that knowledge. Demonizing "magic" and the earth. Demonizing feminine energy, the womb of creation and mechanizing it.
The U.S. and Australia were the last challenges to world domination and they were all scrambling to gain footholds.
Don't worry, they're "concerted effort" isn't so much anymore because of THEIR fear. They trust no one, not even each other. And the veil is slipping.
They know the time is upon us and they're trying everything in their power to hold the control which just isn't there anymore.
After the BS family model of the 50s (gee, I wish we had a barfing emoji), the 60s and 70s rebelled against it. Started to peter out after that. Tried to stereotype and homogenize everything again, but TOO LATE. Most of us know better by now.
Time to STOP playing their game and become a "global" family!!!

Last edited:
OP
Jacob

Jacob

Reactions
First, wonderful thread all.

I've always pondered the possibility that all of the theosophists and masons were on to something - that it's not something we "go out" to discover, but rather, the gateway may be found and traveled through by going inward, through meditation, lucid dreaming, remote viewing, out-of-body experience, astral travel, opening the all-seeing 3rd eye, call it what you'd like.

Traveling dimensionally in such a manner could just as well be like traveling through so-called wormholes in "space". Have you considered that the "astral" in the terms astral projection, astral plane, and astral body means "star"? As in "To the Stars" (thoughts on Project Bluebeam for another time and place, for those that get the references).

@Jacob , I could only wish to be as lucky as you to have started my journey at your age, and more importantly, to have started it from a point where many of us took years upon years to pick up and move onward from. Kudos to you, my friend.

But, to be sure, there is undoubtedly a quickening happening before our eyes - the exponential and explosive ramping up of creative genius, rigorous intellectualism, masterfully-talented laypersons, and impossible levels of athleticism displayed in younger generations clearly speak of an apocalypse, a (re?)awakening of our human potential. Exciting times we live in, but I digress.

Again, I say to you Jacob, consider looking inside. Know thyself. I feel that it's just as likely that you could and may find a very real (and not just poetic) gateway to the stars - well before finding a physical door leading us out from our jail cells on this material plane.

To be sure, if you were to ask me if i've found the door yet myself, I would answer that I don't think I have. But whatever I've found so far in my lucid dream experiences do give me much hope.

But that's the beauty of this one, you'd don't have to buy a plane ticket to go here, you don't even have to leave your house to explore the boundaries of this realms. I suggest you consider vipassana meditation (or lucid dreaming) to get started on this journey, if you wish. Vipassana meditation is a Thai buddhist tradition (Theravada), there's no belief required, no chakras, no deities, no ritual. Merely breathing and being present with what is, that is all.

I get that much of the above (and even responses of others above) seems like ripped-off lyrics to an Imagine Dragons song. I don't know what that band knows, believe, or is up to, but, their lyrics to "radioactive" do seem to resonate, I can't help but admit.

For all of the Earth-shape agnostics out there, there's also this curious gem from a different Imagine Dragons song.
Thank you for your post, but are you suggesting that I should look into occultism. As far as I know, Astral projection has to do with the hidden like the soul and what our senses do not react to? If yes, My religious belief forbids me from the occult science except for Alchemy, or Chemistry.

Here is a good read but I take it with a grand of salt
: Are the sciences of Alchemy, Limiya, Himiya, and Simiya accepted in the religion? - Questions Archive - IslamQuest is a reference for Islamic questions on the internet

As a believer of God, I would love to explorer our own physical realm, there is a lot we do not know and understand. Our own planet or whatever it is a complete mystery. I cannot accept that there isn't more to this world. I believe that is an underestimation of God. I hope you understand and as for occultism and the hidden, it is a no-go zone for me. Magicians and occultist ask the help from Jinns and in return, they will be given a task maybe to sacrifice something, pray to them, or other horrible things.

Starmonkey

Reactions
Like a "global" empire built on self destruction?
Ye-esss... Excellent work Queen Elizabeth and Dr Dee.
Just goes to show coins have more than one side. And you shouldn't go messing around with ANGELS either.
😜

HollyHoly

Reactions
Antarctica, i'm a flat earther and one of the things i believe is if you fly long enough through Antarctica you will eventually leave Earth territorial boundaries! Or maybe Earth is under the dome, then there could be more of such domed worlds like ours in some kind of Ethereal space and all the worlds could be connected through some portals somewhere, maybe once again in Antarctica! Or it could be both, Earth is still could be under the dome but Antarctica maybe not where the dome ends, and there are still some more territory to Earth before the dome barrier.
I gotta go with Maxine Antarctica is most likely place where one is. I think there are others there is a vast underground complex near the Giza Plateau but of course no one excavates it . I actually think there is whole network of them there is rumors of something like this in the Persian gulf

Tazx55

Reactions
The Canadian Military have several heavily 'secretly' guarded places that I can confirm. One is a specific route area near Alert in NWT Canada. Another I know of is a cave system in the interior of BC. We one time provided a secret special security detail for Kamloops area in BC for 'Royalty from England'. We of course knew nothing and were told nothing, but we knew something was in those caves. The amount of hardware and coverage was unprecedented.

kentucky

Reactions
Thank you for your post, but are you suggesting that I should look into occultism. As far as I know, Astral projection has to do with the hidden like the soul and what our senses do not react to? If yes, My religious belief forbids me from the occult science except for Alchemy, or Chemistry.

Here is a good read but I take it with a grand of salt
: Are the sciences of Alchemy, Limiya, Himiya, and Simiya accepted in the religion? - Questions Archive - IslamQuest is a reference for Islamic questions on the internet

As a believer of God, I would love to explorer our own physical realm, there is a lot we do not know and understand. Our own planet or whatever it is a complete mystery. I cannot accept that there isn't more to this world. I believe that is an underestimation of God. I hope you understand and as for occultism and the hidden, it is a no-go zone for me. Magicians and occultist ask the help from Jinns and in return, they will be given a task maybe to sacrifice something, pray to them, or other horrible things.
Thank you for your response. I will start by offering an unambiguous "no" to whether or not I was suggesting that you explore the "mysteries" and the occult, especially if your religious beliefs forbid it. I know how that goes, and it is purposeful, and I wouldn't want you to consider not honoring it.

To be sure, I've tried my best to keep it all at arms length and have explored it as a "researcher/investigator". I think that "curiousity killed the cat" could be a useful phrase here, and I do feel that, if there is goodness to be found in such exploration, it cannot be found without proper guidance and initiation, as it were.

Best of luck to you in your journey and don't stop wondering and don't stop asking questions!