Where do you think there is a gateaway to another world or an unknown inhabited place?

Jacob

Reactions

I have always been fascinated by the "unknown" since I began to contemplate at the age of 15-16(now 19). Mythologies and religion were incompatible with what I have been taught by the school, authority, and news. I have been told that life is meaningless, the world is nothing but materialism and there is nothing more to what you have been told. Through my research, I came to the conclusion that what I have been told by authority where lies to keep me ignorant and obedient and that conclusion raised a lot of questions that I want to be answered.

Guys, what do you think? Is there more to this world than what we have been lead to believe? or is our suspicions false and everything we have been told is 100% right?

I wanna go out to these places/locations that have any clues to our lost history. I have read and research all the juicy stuff and the only thing left is to explore and see things for myself.

RecycledSoul

Reactions
The bedroom closet of the house I lived in when I was young. After I reached the age of 5 or so, the gateway would no longer open. It was a fascinating world. I couldn’t wait to get back there. This may have been a recurring dream, but 40+ years later it still feels so real.

Maxine

Reactions
Antarctica, i'm a flat earther and one of the things i believe is if you fly long enough through Antarctica you will eventually leave Earth territorial boundaries! Or maybe Earth is under the dome, then there could be more of such domed worlds like ours in some kind of Ethereal space and all the worlds could be connected through some portals somewhere, maybe once again in Antarctica! Or it could be both, Earth is still could be under the dome but Antarctica maybe not where the dome ends, and there are still some more territory to Earth before the dome barrier.

Last edited:
OP
Jacob

Jacob

Reactions
Antarctica, i'm a flat earther and one of the things i believe is if you fly long enough through Antarctica you will eventually leave Earth territorial boundaries! Or maybe Earth is under the dome, then there could be more of such domed worlds like ours in some kind of Ethereal space and all the worlds could be connected through some portals somewhere, maybe once again in Antarctica! Or it could be both, Earth is still could be under the dome but Antarctica maybe not where the domes ends, and there are still some more territory to Earth before the dome barrier.
I have thought about this, I saw

about an old Buddist map. This map shows 33 additional continents. Very interesting. I have looked into hollow earth and it made more scientifically sense. I keep an open mind to both ideas. I do not subscribe to any specific cosmology, I just believe that there is more to this world then literal prison planet that we cannot leave. we have eveb trouble to land people on the moon let alone colonizing Mars within the next 10 years.

Andromeda

Reactions
Antarctica, i'm a flat earther and one of the things i believe is if you fly long enough through Antarctica you will eventually leave Earth territorial boundaries! Or maybe Earth is under the dome, then there could be more of such domed worlds like ours in some kind of Ethereal space and all the worlds could be connected through some portals somewhere, maybe once again in Antarctica! Or it could be both, Earth is still could be under the dome but Antarctica maybe not where the domes ends, and there are still some more territory to Earth before the dome barrier.
I’m not a Flat Earther, however I think the North Pole is the internal core and from there the sun rises and the South Pole is the external shell surrounding all landscapes and seas within the shell.

Ice Nine

Reactions
I like to toy with the idea that there is another civilization living in the Ocean.

Something weird is happening in Antarctica, cosmic rays are eminatining out of the ice in Antarctica, maybe it's the entrance to someplace else.

‘Upside down’ cosmic rays may be new particle | Cosmos
Cosmic rays, as the name suggests, are of cosmic origin and tend to strike the ground from space. Yet NASA’s Antarctic Impulsive Transient Antenna (ANITA) – an array of radio antennas dangling from a balloon 37 metres above the ground – has spotted particles emanating from the ground. This suggests that something energetic has travelled through the planet – a phenomenon that is just not allowed within the Standard Model of particle physics.

trismegistus

Reactions
I've always been partial to the hollow earth theory myself, that there is much more to the planet than meets the eye.

If true, many cave systems all over the earth would provide entry to this realm.

Not that this is proof of anything, but caves all over the country are getting closed to the public due to an outbreak of "white nose" fungus on bats. This has been happening off and on for the last decade. Several cave systems near me have gated off the entrances to their caves. As a sidenote, all of the privately owned commercial caves for tours and such have not closed. They don't seem worried about this fungus, so it begs the question why bar off the caves?

hollow_earth.jpg

Timeshifter

Reactions
All around us, everywhere! However with our limited 0.0005% of the visual and 5 sence spectrum, in general we can't intetact with it.

However, it may appear that a select few can.

dreamtime

Reactions
Personally I belive we actually live inside the hollow earth shown above.

I tend to believe we are part of a gigantic, living, breathing net of such "hollow earth" cells, and there are two main connectors with the other nerve cells: the north and the south pole.

There are many smaller connections, they are known as caves and tunnel systems. Gravity is being created by the core of the cell (the sun). When one enters a cave and goes deep enough, gravity disappears and eventually reverses.

One day, when we will have entered collective spiritual maturity, the earth will warm up again, free the poles of the ice, and connects us with the galactic beings again, who are our parents, as earth is currently under cosmic quarantine.

Last edited:

Scandinavian

Reactions
It is possible to put Earth in the center and calculate where the planets will be a year from now, but it costs a lot of work. Occams razor advices us to use the simplest model and put the sun in the center. We can sit at home and roughly calculate the distance to the sun with a computer and easy math. However, the Lord only had to be born on one planet and in that sense Earth is the center.

There is some evidence for flat Earth, but many more for a round. This is what science has to deal with all the time. Models must be understood correctly. They are not Gods truths.

Much more talks for hollow Earth, imo. This is because I think all planets are hollow and have life. Where else is life on Mars, for example? Are we supposed to believe useless planets were created and just move around? I hope for evidence, but doubt the authorities want to give them to us. The only indications I know of so far are methane and ethanol (alcohol). They are produced biologically and exist in great quantities in the universe.

Old maps are very interesting. They may be very ancient and tell us of a world we have lost.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I do not know what the shape of the Earth is, but I believe that the surface we live on is flat, with a dome on top. That's just my view on stuff for right now. To get outside we either need to go up, or to the side.

As far as planets go... How do we know that what we see up there are actually planets?

opticalillusion1.jpg

Scandinavian

Reactions
I do not know what the shape of the Earth is, but I believe that the surface we live on is flat, with a dome on top. That's just my view on stuff for right now. To get outside we either need to go up, or to the side.

As far as planets go... How do we know that what we see up there are actually planets?

Humans think in terms of truths and falsities and they are right in doing so. There was a time when science did the same, but it is long gone. What matters now is what works and what doesn't. How to send a sond to Mars? Put the sun in the center and it works perfectly. How to heal a sickness? Assume A causes B and disregard all other variables. This is true with a 95 percent confidence interval, good enough, but don't tell the people. Science. It is great, but it has limitations. We can handle many parameters, but not variables, don't tell the people.

I have respect for those who think the Earth is flat and the center of the universe, but I think otherwise, as I understand it now. Science does not provide truths, but guidelines subject to change. It is possible we are missing something, as we still don't understand black matter and black energy. They are only labels uttered by researchers who want to be scientific saints. I am at the top, give me money! Is the universe electric? So it seems to me.

Where do we find truths? In religious texts and they are of a different kind. A good scientist is like a stone age artisan making an excellent hammer and he/she will be replaced eventually. Religious truths last forever and I do not exclude non-christian texts. We are given guidelines that last forever. Truths.

There may well be gateways, known or unknown. I have been thinking of them for years. This concerns a multidimensional universe and can as such be spiritual in a way we don't understand. What happens in the fourth dimension? Time it ain't.

wild heretic

Reactions
A gateway to another world eh?

Mmmmmm. How about the numerous stairs to nowhere in the forests around the world?

Rumour has it, the park rangers know that these stairs lead to other earths, hellish type dimensions, and even heaven ones I think.

Not to be approached, let alone messed with apparently if you find one.
There are abandoned staircases all over national forests and no one knows why.

Scandinavian

Reactions
I think the science of today is several dimensions behind the science of “long gone.” Of the renown, so to speak.
I tend to agree with you. Antropologists say the further they go back in history, the more advanced the cultures of South America were. Brain tumours could be found and removed in old Egypt, but knowledge degraded with time. Holes were drilled in the head to "cure" all sorts of diseases. It is happening to us, too. Science is degrading.

I had a look at very old pyramids and heard some of them are so ancient modern human beings didn't exist then, but I think man has always existed. There was a golden age in the past and it died in a big war.

We cannot go back in time and rekindle the old cultures. This is a simpler age with more simple languages and thinking. A christian thinker say man is on a downward trend and has been since the beginning. For that reason, he says, heaven comes closer every day. If not for that, we would have been gone long ago.

This is a good site. We can come here from all directions and learn more. Tartary took me here and I am still thinking of the implications. They are huge for us in Scandinavia, too. During the bronze age, we needed tin and copper. It is believed we imported tin from Afghanistan. That was only possible if there was some order along the trade route. Tartary, most probably.

JWW427

Reactions
Alexander the Great was looking for the Persian Gate in the Zagros mountains near Yasuj, Iraq.
Apparently there was a gateway to other worlds there at certain times of the year. A portal if you will.
A great battle took place there. Uxians vs. Alex. Or so we are told.
Alex destroyed Persepolis, a very important ancient city that has been further destroyed by a well-paid ISIS.
More portals?

Wiki-lies:

After the conquest of Susa, Alexander split the Macedonian army into two parts. Alexander's general, Parmenion, took one half along the Royal Road, and Alexander himself took the route towards Persis. Passing into Persis required traversing the Persian Gates, a narrow mountain pass that lent itself easily to ambush.[8]

During his advance, Alexander subdued the Uxians, a local hill-tribe which had demanded the same tribute from him they used to receive from the Persian kings for safe passage.[9] As he passed into the Persian Gates he met with no resistance. Believing that he would not encounter any more enemy forces during his march, Alexander neglected to send scouts ahead of his vanguard, and thus walked into Ariobarzanes' ambush.

JWW

p gate.jpeg

Feralimal

Reactions
I have always been fascinated by the "unknown" since I began to contemplate at the age of 15-16(now 19). Mythologies and religion were incompatible with what I have been taught by the school, authority, and news. I have been told that life is meaningless, the world is nothing but materialism and there is nothing more to what you have been told.
What you say definitely makes me want to sit back, grab my pipe, sit down in my wingback chair, and think about all the things I would advise my younger self. :) I wouldn't have listened of course, but you seem more open minded - indulge me a second?

My view now is that what school taught me wasn't been as useful as billed. It is useful for picking up bits of paper (certificates) that unlock the next level of the (system's) game. We probably have to play it (at least I'm not out of it) but with regards to the meaning of life - it isn't there.

Re mythologies and religion, for me these are more meaningful. They do express esoteric truths (I'm not so interested in whether they were based on real events or not). They can certainly provide more interesting ideas than the educational system. But, in a way, a lot of these ideas are misleading - more rabbit holes than you can ever go down.

For me, any meaning has to come from within. This means being totally honest with oneself. And to be prepared to be harsh with oneself - accept no lies, keep digging to uncovever your own false assumptions (deprogramming). We do have to make assumptions but we need to acknowledge them for what they are. (I like KD's point about the moon... Do we _really_ know that its a space rock or can we only say that it's a big light?) We can call the maps of our reality that are based on assumptions 'models'. We need to be happy to improve our models as new information comes to light, and tear them up if necessary. Ultimately, there is the uncomfortable possibility that we may never really know the truth. But that's ok.

zxcv0

Reactions
Of all the models for this world that I have come across, the concave model resonates strongest. I was roped in by flat earth, and defended it on many occasions, but I'm now inclined to think that the purpose of flat earth is to lock people into a system of belief that is attractive enough to be convincing, but that is ultimately incorrect in how it describes the world we live in.

The fact that flat earth has become so widespread, with its myriad of supporters and detractors, while concave earth remains almost unheard of, is further sign in my mind that we are being offered to choose between two false models. Nothing that has any real truth to explodes out of nowhere as the flat earth model has without someone influencing it. Supporters argue that flat is suppressed. I beg to differ. It's been promoted to a great extent (and even those who attack flat earth help to spread the seed). When my 90 year old grandmother from the other side of the world and who doesn't speak a word of English casually asked me about it one day, it told me everything I needed to know. Even on this forum, where one expects to see all kinds of theories, the subforum 'Alternative Earth Shape' has not one topic discussing concave earth. It's all convex versus flat. As I alluded to above, I think the trap has worked very well by those who set it.

At present, and I'm open to changing at a moment's notice, I'm inclined to agree that we live in a relatively round container through which there is no exit/entrance. Everything we see in the skies is inside our container, of which the ground that we walk on is the inner shell. It is not our 'planet' that is 8,000 miles in diameter, but our entire universe. I don't wish to delve into the science behind concave earth, but needless to say that its explanation for a wide-ranging number of phenomena is far more plausible in my mind than explanations offered by the convex/flat models. Nevertheless, flat earth was an important gateway for me.

To answer the original post, I don't believe there is any gateway or unknown inhabited place. This is a very special place, and it was created for us. The past 70 years have been an exercise in trying to convince you that you are anything but special, and the evidence would suggest that it's worked a treat. We have more young people today who are inclined to believe that beings visit our planet in saucers and that we can live in the stars one day than in the idea of a creator. And how little time it takes to convince people they are insignificant, meaningless and random. But if you seek a higher truth, the doors will always be open, even if some things are destined to forever remain a mystery.

Last edited:

wild heretic

Reactions
Of all the models for this world that I have come across, the concave model resonates strongest. I was roped in by flat earth, and defended it on many occasions, but I'm now inclined to think that the purpose of flat earth is to lock people into a system of belief that is attractive enough to be convincing, but that is ultimately incorrect in how it describes the world we live in.

The fact that flat earth has become so widespread, with its myriad of supporters and detractors, while concave earth remains almost unheard of, is further sign in my mind that we are being offered to choose between two false models. Nothing that has any real truth to explodes out of nowhere as the flat earth model has without someone influencing it. Supporters argue that flat is suppressed. I beg to differ. It's been promoted to a great extent (and even those who attack flat earth help to spread the seed). When my 90 year old grandmother from the other side of the world and who doesn't speak a word of English casually asked me about it one day, it told me everything I needed to know. Even on this forum, where one expects to see all kinds of theories, the subforum 'Alternative Earth Shape' has not one topic discussing concave earth. It's all convex versus flat. As I alluded to above, I think the trap has worked very well by those who set it.

At present, and I'm open to changing at a moment's notice, I'm inclined to agree that we live in a relatively round container through which there is no exit/entrance. Everything we see in the skies is inside our container, of which the ground that we walk on is the inner shell. It is not our 'planet' that is 8,000 miles in diameter, but our entire universe. I don't wish to delve into the science behind concave earth, but needless to say that its explanation for a wide-ranging number of phenomena is far more plausible in my mind than explanations offered by the convex/flat models. Nevertheless, flat earth was an important gateway for me.

To answer the original post, I don't believe there is any gateway or unknown inhabited place. This is a very special place, and it was created for us. The past 70 years have been an exercise in trying to convince you that you are anything but special, and the evidence would suggest that it's worked a treat. We have more young people today who are inclined to believe that beings visit our planet in saucers and that we can live in the stars one day than in the idea of a creator. And how little time it takes to convince people they are insignificant, meaningless and random. But if you seek a higher truth, the doors will always be open, even if some things are destined to forever remain a mystery.
Myself, dreamtime and a few others like the idea of a concave earth. I wouldn't have made a blog about it if I hadn't.
Concave Earth Theory – The Wild Heretic