Where could the Biblical amounts of flood water come from?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
This is a relatively speculative thread predicated on the assumption that there was a massive flood in the past.

The word “Biblical” I used in the name of the thread pertains purely to the scale of the flood event. We do know that this Great Flood is a part of hundreds, if not thousands of various legends.

43A56319-DF2F-4D55-A60F-2C83AE17D9D5.jpeg

There are multiple instances of geological proof of such an event taking place in the past.

Basically, according to the above sources there were massive amounts of water, which arrived at some point. And then, just like that, those amounts of water went away.

So, the questions I have, in your opinion :
  • where could the water come from?
  • where could it go away to?

Magnus

Scripture states that prior to the deluge, there were waters above the firmament, in the vaults of heaven. Those gates were opened and flood waters came down. Also, the fountains of the deep opened deep under the oceans and spewed forth waters. Perhaps there was much more land in the past before the flood.

Perhaps there was an ancient biblical flood (Noah) and another more recent one..

Perhaps the more recent one could be due to ancient giant trees being chopped down and causing massive tsunamis!

...as they fell into the oceans or just caused such an impact on the earth

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Essentially we have like two humongous faucets and a drain by the sound of it. That is the only explanation for waters covering mountains. And I do not think it was an exaggeration when they mentioned mountains.

Just the Deluge for right now :) smaller ones not involved yet.

dreamtime

I think in our sphere the cause of gravity is the sun in the middle of the world. A sun that is artificial and has been installed only very recently. Without the sun holding down the water at ground level, the waters below the earth may come up, causing a big flood. This is in line with the idea in the bible that the firmament has basically parted the waters.

Another idea that has been voiced before is that all the water in pre-flood times existed in a vapory form and was everywhere in the atmosphere, before it all fell down when the gravity causing sun had been succesfully installed, causing the rain mentioned in the bible.

Another possibility is that we are dealing with lots of different floods with different reasons, but in general I feel pretty confident that the sun is to some extent connected to it, and possibly the poles, which are probably the only ways out of this prison, thus including the possibility of water coming through it.

Last edited:

dreamtime

All of this is highly speculative and there are many different possibilities, I have thought about the following:

- Everything is artificial, and we can not imagine how things are on the outside. We are embedded into something that is completely alien to us, just like bacteria living in a tank can not imagine a life outside. The poles are just ways for the creators to control the environment, especially air pressure, oxygen content, etc., and maybe cleaning the water with running it through filters outside the sphere and then letting it back in. They also use the poles as a way to come inside, and conduct experiments or observational studies. From time to time we are being harvested for some kind of energy, just like we harvest bacteria and fungi for certain properties

- We are embedded within a larger universe that functions similar to this earth, and our "earth cell" is connected with other cells via two points, just like a nerve cell is inside the human body. The entire universe is like a brain or a swiss cheese, exactly the opposite as to what scientists tell us, and just like the cells in our body are powered by electro-magnetic energy and a constant energy flow, earth is connected with this larger supra-neuronal network through the openings at the poles. We are part of this enourmous intergalactical organism. Unfortunately we are under attack by a parasitic force which has terraformed the environment in a way to make us stop resisting. For some reason the exits have been closed with ice, and the electro-magnetical discharge is being stopped, preventing earth from being part of this energy-network. Even though the PTB do their best to shield us from the cosmos and it's live-energy, from time to time energy abruptly comes through, and harms the artificial sun that has been put up. These energy discharges interacting with the artificial sun in turn are then responsibly for most of the cataclysms we experience, and for the earth expanding from time to time. The PTB don't know how to prevent the sun from mal-functioning in response to the cosmological energy flows. Going into a pole simply connects us with the next world, through some kind of nerval vortex. In the book "The Smoky God" it is told that the world beyond the North Pole has a foggy, reddish central sun that never sinks, and that the world appears concave, that is, hollow. This has prompted people to think it was the "inside" of the earth. But this is not the case. Instead every world is concave, it is just that the PTB have created an optical illusion to make us stop escaping our environment.

- It's all a big game and when you escape you are greeted by a film team and someone says "Congratulations, after 7,000 years someone actually did it. You won. Now please let us change the rules, this took way to long"

My favourite is some variation of #2

Last edited:
The simple explanation is probably a Tsunami effect somewhere else. Do they have tech/tools to monitor ocean wave back then?

2004_Indonesia_Tsunami_Complete.gif

2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami triggered a series of devastating tsunamis up to 30 metres (100 ft) high, inundating coastal communities along the coasts of the Indian Ocean and killing an estimated 227,898 people in 14 countries. The earthquake was one of the deadliest natural disasters in recorded history, the deadliest of the 21st century so far. Indonesia was the hardest-hit country, followed by Sri Lanka, India, and Thailand.

1200px-US_Navy_050102-N-9593M-040_A_village_near_the_coast_of_Sumatra_lays_in_ruin_after_the_T...jpg

whitewave

That tsunami also knocked us off our axis by about 3 degrees as did the earthquake in Chili and some volcano (can't remember which one). Don't suppose THAT has any effect on our climate?
"The changes in the distribution of masses inside the Earth due to the earthquake had several consequences. It displaced the North Pole by 2.5 cm. It also slightly changed the shape of the Earth, specifically by decreasing Earth's oblateness by about one part in 10 billion, consequentially increasing Earth's rotation a little and thus shortening the length of the day by 2.68 microseconds." -Your link.

I'm not buying anything related to ball earth. That's how I filter out lies.
I might be wrong though.

We have to pinpoint the time frame of the great flood. Then we can search for evident of earthquake, super volcanics or ice melt activities near that time frame.

In 19th century, we also have Mount Tambora Eruption 1815.

Not to mention Mount Toba eruption (69,000 to 77,000 years ago) that almost wipe out world population. I am not sure about the "real" time frame of the eruption as much as the distance of the sun.
Now it became Lake Toba. Please google Mount Toba and Lake Toba yourself.

See also the movie: Ice Age 2 The Meltdown. :) Maybe somebody feels the urge to slap some hidden truth right in front our face.

Last edited:
OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Do we have witnesses or text sources of this eruption 77,000 years ago. I call any info dated as such a blatant lie and disinformation.

Dating the great flood is problemstic due to the lack of sources besides various legends.

Lack of consistency in the terraforming of our planet adds to the difficulties.

whitewave

If there was some sort of pole shift or major crustal displacement then it's likely that earthquakes could have been erupting all over the world, creating their own tsunamis. Still, 40 days Is a bit long for it to continue unless the Biblical account used its usual symbology denoting a fullness (which 40 supposedly represents-notice how many of the kings reigns are either 7 years or 40 years? Statistically unlikely).

OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
We could have had some nuclear reactions on the Inner Earth Core. Thhe same Core we have never seen, for the deepest shaft ever drilled is like 8 miles. Anything below is as credible as the 4.5 bil year old Big Bang.

The knowledge of the true shape of the Earth would indicate if such a polar shift was even possible from the physical stand point.

For myself I have to say, that I have no clue what that shape is.

Do we have witnesses or text sources of this eruption 77,000 years ago. I call any info dated as such a blatant lie and disinformation.

Dating the great flood is problemstic due to the lack of sources besides various legends.

Lack of consistency in the terraforming of our planet adds to the difficulties.
That's why I mention not to take the time frame at face value, same as the distance to the sun.

There is more than 1 million result from google search "Mount Toba", some of them are video and research.

Indonesia is located in no where. 500 years ago, people maybe did not know about it, unless they have tv or airplane. And all discussions seems to focus on northern hemisphere.

Last edited:
OP
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
I am at a loss how 1mln google search results is relevant. I can google Freddy Kruger.

Where did the knowledge about this 77k year old eruption come from?

Here is one source from Toba catastrophe theory. Your same question can also apply to where is the knowledge about 92 billions miles distance to the sun.

My point is, whether you believe the distance to the sun or not, the sun is there and exist.

Mount Toba eruption did exist. I'm not sure about the time frame.

pushamaku

From time to time we are being harvested for some kind of energy, just like we harvest bacteria and fungi for certain properties
I believe that this energy may be what is referred to as Kundalini in Hinduism.

The Kundalini experience is frequently reported to be a distinct feeling of electric current running along the spine.
Personally experienced this on the 4th day of a hardcore meditation retreat (Vipassana). Surreal and I do not believe I imagined it as the after-effects were very real and lasted well over a year.
For some reason the exits have been closed with ice, and the electro-magnetical discharge is being stopped, preventing earth from being part of this energy-network.
I also believe we had a direct connection to this energy-network in the past as well, perhaps with the aid of those giant ancient trees.

Relevant TED Talk on how trees can communicate with an 'internet' of mushrooms:

Last edited: