When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

Ice Nine

Reactions
You are a really cool and kind human being. I enjoy all your posts. If you have kids and grandkids, they are lucky to have you.
Post automatically merged:

I posted this on another thread the other day:
Every time I see the word alien now, I read it as a lien.
lien - a right to keep possession of property belonging to another person until a debt owed by that person is discharged.
Perhaps those who encounter aliens are being reminded that they are on loan from another place.
Gosh you've moved me to tears, thank you. I made a decision early in my life not to bring anymore people into this world. And I had the remarkable good fortune to meet and marry a man who felt the same way.

Again with the Vonnegut, I'm like a quote generator for life advice.
This line from God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater comes as part of a baptismal speech the protagonist says he’s planning for his neighbors’ twins:

“Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It’s hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It’s round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you’ve got about a hundred years here. There’s only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you’ve got to be kind.”

It's a lesson many people need to learn, be kind to each other, it doesn't cost a thing and it makes you feel good and this world a better place. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not Pollyanna, I could go off on a tangent about what a shit-hole I think the world can be, but I practice mindfulness and it helps to keep me on an even keel. Live in the moment and enjoy it, and not let my mind wander off into dark places.

I like your a lien theory, makes me think of walk-ins, maybe other spirits or aliens are checking up on a loved one. If I'm a walk-in, next time I looking for something with a studier chassis.

ScottFreeman

Reactions
I was not trying to be rude. To honor your question the one who asks is both. A forewarning of deception makes it no less deception, if that is what you are getting at; but honestly I have no clue what you're getting at.

Yes, I do claim truth is collective. Truth is defined as a fact or belief that has been accepted. How can one's beliefs be accepted when there is none to accept it?
I'm not sure I agree with that premise. It sounds a bit like Nietzsche: "What is the truth but a lie agreed upon?".

To me those are word games. The truth is the truth, whether it can be adequately expressed in language to convey to others in order to agree or not. Or, in another way, a whole village of people believing a lie does not magically transform the falsities they were told into truth. You just have a village of misinformed people.

Reminds me of the tree falling in the forest question that devolves into people then trying to define "sound".

Great thread by the way!

Deleted_x7

Reactions
certainly is a great thread. the deep end of the SH pool ;-)

the words we have to work with here dont quite cut it but its kinda fun trying so..

seems to me, the 'agreed upon truth' is just a bunch of 'a truths' that a bunch of people made into 'the truth' but its only the truth to that group. = religion, wars, etc

what Im starting to see is that truth outside of us is only a bunch of 'a truths' seeking outward authority and truth within is 'the truth'.

I think ScottFreeman knows he is self evident.

but all men are self evident to themselves? do they truly 'know themselves' I dont think so because many have approached me saying "I am a citizen", "I am a teacher", I am this or that but the truth is self evident (to those with eyes to see), they are not those things, they are only men or women acting as agents for fictional, man made consrutions. lost in the definitions of outward authors (authority) they will never find The Truth outside themselves. they can only agree to a group of 'a truths' by consensus.

same with any 'definitions'. by what authority? what word is that, what sound is that? where did those come from?

what kind of sound does a true ring make? one that can be heard with ears?

And it's whispered that soon, if we all call the tune,
Then the piper will lead us to reason.
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long,
And the forests will echo with laughter.

anyway, has anyone watched that last vid I posted with Aug Tellez? rings true or not? thats some major octaviousness. lol

Ice Nine

Reactions
certainly is a great thread. the deep end of the SH pool ;-)
anyway, has anyone watched that last vid I posted with Aug Tellez? rings true or not? thats some major octaviousness. lol
I started the vid, but didn't have time to get too far, but I'm interested, I'm able to lucid dream occasionally and I have thoughts about what if we make our own reality after we die, ok wishful thinking, but just to be on the safe side I try not to visualize myself rotting in a box forever, when instead I could be out horseback riding on the great plains. Although I don't hold out much hope.
But I think there are more to dreams and our dream states than we are aware of, or there can be, once you are aware of it, lucid dreaming being a major part of it. I'm convince when people think they are having an out of body experience, it's actually a lucid dream, only they aren't aware of it.

May the force be with you all.

Deleted_x7

Reactions
I think I will end up binge watching all of Augs videos. some of the stuff he is talking about is like dejavu except instead of reliving events, its like some things hes saying, I wasnt aware I remembered them until I heard him say them. then its like a light bulb comes on.

I dont actively practice either but Ive experienced both lucid dreaming and OOBE and its alike in some ways but there is no mistaking them once you have been 'out' from my experiences with them. another thing that is along those lines is 'autoreading' while dreaming. happens to me after reading books for long hours before bedtime. I'll start dreaming that Im still reading and then see the text form on the page so if I read too fast or skip pages, I run out of text and its just a blank page. when I see this I become lucid I can chose to go into lucid dream or keep reading from there, I always keep reading. its really something but very hard to remember everything I read that way. its always good though and usually related to what I was reading before I went to bed.

Im not sure what thats all about because it seems like my mind is making up the words but when I read them I learn new things and I cant be making up stuff I dont know. its either a subconscious connection to regular consciousness or an outside consciousness mixed in there. I prefer to think its subconscious for obvious reasons but who knows?

Ive looked into it and many say that they see weird symbols or foreign text they cant read but what I see is normal english writing. its rare to happen to me because I dont really like reading for hours and hours. anyone else experience autoreading before?

back to Aug's vids ;-)

tupperaware

Reactions
What occurs twice in a moment;
Once in a minute,
and never in a billion years?
I like how these riddles work the best when the usual "italics" are removed around the words. Its kind of like a sleight of word. Expand that concept. What italics (and where) would the "Creator" have removed to deflect our attention to prevent understanding of his "intentions". Assuming that he did remove almost all of the italics should we zoom in or out? Missing mountains for the trees or trees for the mountains?

Deleted_x7

Reactions
what are you on about tupperaware?

that riddle is easy when its written, not as much when spoken.

freestyle writing has its place I guess but with a strict adherence to the 'styles' [syntax] italicized fonts break the flow of the text. (corrupting it in some cases) watch out for it in contracts, and also anything encased in four corners [brackets] or other 4 corners.
didnt you say(write) that you were a coder tupperaware? this is The manual for the English Code

there is also this The Chicago Manual of Style, 17th Edition
which is more useful in some ways depending on the usage of the code.

Last edited:
OP
Searching

Searching

Reactions
I like how these riddles work the best when the usual "italics" are removed around the words. Its kind of like a sleight of word. Expand that concept. What italics (and where) would the "Creator" have removed to deflect our attention to prevent understanding of his "intentions". Assuming that he did remove almost all of the italics should we zoom in or out? Missing mountains for the trees or trees for the mountains?
That is a very astute observation... This seems to be the way this realm works. Our attentions are intentionally diverted. So much so that even when the answer is given in the question, we can't see it since we have been trained to think otherwise.

For example, we are told that the stones in the pyramids were carved. I knew that didn't make sense, but my mind could not break free of that prison until I watched Wise Up's vids. It was a water shed moment for me when he pointed out they were poured, like concrete. A ha!
The answer was right in front of me, but I had been blinded to it.

ripvanwillie

Reactions
same here for the most part until I realized the truth is within. tag, youre it!

we cant write the truth exactly as it is because we are that truth ('know thyself') so we can only write quasi-truth quasi | Origin and meaning of quasi by Online Etymology Dictionary
Know thyself - Wikipedia

― Lao Tzu

― Pythagoras

we can define reality (authorize it) or we can sub scribe to others definitions of it (hisssstree)

only? I experience otherwise but also the power of the collective, Ive already written my thoughts about this somewhere on here, I learned it the hard way and its also the same way TPTB operate (polarizing the collective to do their bidding) however, we as individuals have our own collection to work with and I am witness to the law of attraction in miraculous ways way beyond impossible.

thats also when I read the thread title and that author 'eliminating the impossible', I lol'd. Im certainly no master of miracles but Ive learned enough to know that anything is possible.
It seems to me when trying to explain things, the more words we use the further we move from the truth.

Ice Nine

Reactions
So it goes.

@Searching Yes indeedy, Wise Up gave me a major lightbulb moment for sure. I look at ruins a lot differently now. And I never did put any stock in the experts and their half-baked explanations.

@sonoman I'm actively trying to get some answers in dreams, I'm content with trying to master lucid dreaming. I haven't been having much luck there. I'm still in the early stages and when I do have a lucid dream before I'm into it very long I have a Holy shit moment and wake myself up. I liken it to a child first learning to ride their bike without training wheels, rather shaky at first and prone to falling.
I also have a feeling we can tap into something else, another dimension ? alternate reality. I don't know...

Dreams are real while they last, can more be said of life.

tupperaware

Reactions
what are you on about tupperaware?

that riddle is easy when its written, not as much when spoken.

freestyle writing has its place I guess but with a strict adherence to the 'styles' [syntax] italicized fonts break the flow of the text. (corrupting it in some cases) watch out for it in contracts, and also anything encased in four corners [brackets] or other 4 corners.
didnt you say(write) that you were a coder tupperaware? this is The manual for the English Code

there is also this The Chicago Manual of Style, 17th Edition
which is more useful in some ways depending on the usage of the code.

I was saying that italics around words are signposts that they are more than words in that context so the suggestion is "to look closer". When the italics are removed normally we ride higher over wordssxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..... that last word was highlighted by my 19 year old cat slowly walking on my keyboard to sit on my chest. How cute.

Sonoman suggests to italicize each word to drill down into perhaps hidden realms of connection inside and between words. Good idea.

There is this programming concept called a Lindenmayer system. Where rules (substitution rules) and words are italicized. The rules have associated words. A sentence is searched for a word. That word if found is replaced by another word or phrase per its associated rule. That replacement phrase can contain the same target word. L-system - Wikipedia The words can be verbs to do something or just nouns as place holders.

This means lindenmayer systems can easily create exotic fractal shapes like trees, especially in computer games.

What if the code that Sonoman searches for in words, phrases and languages is a lindenmayer system? The coincidences he sees between words are the result of rules resulting in a dense word weave over time as a language evolves. Where are the control cards to that Jacard Loom?
1548778809432.png

Post automatically merged:

That is a very astute observation... This seems to be the way this realm works. Our attentions are intentionally diverted. So much so that even when the answer is given in the question, we can't see it since we have been trained to think otherwise.

For example, we are told that the stones in the pyramids were carved. I knew that didn't make sense, but my mind could not break free of that prison until I watched Wise Up's vids. It was a water shed moment for me when he pointed out they were poured, like concrete. A ha!
The answer was right in front of me, but I had been blinded to it.

John Barth's book Chimera Chimera (Barth novel) - Wikipedia - "the key to the treasure is the treasure". So here again is a phrase with a lot of "mindfuggery" to it. Say it and a genie appears from the future. Kind of like the paradoxes like "This Sentence is False" that drove a few Greek philosophers sleepless.

1548779412308.png

Maybe the key to in and out of the Matrix is to look for certain magical (mindfuggery) phrases that are themselves "programs" of some kind. Perhaps this is what some forms of magic are all about or they attempt to be. Should look into that. If our minds are connected to some universal essence to the degree we mindfugg ourselves we fugg the universe. I will watch Johnny Depp's the Ninth Gate again for clues.

Maybe all this preoccupation with magical phrases and incantations harkens back to the days when actual code was used to mindfugg the universe to collect some free energy or open a portal cross from here to somewhere in the Andromeda galaxy. That would be the days when coding really was an art.

Last edited:

Deleted_x7

Reactions
Write-On tupperaware!

we can reverse engineer the code but thats still searching for the problem from within the problem itself. the word is not the problem, its the solution!

we see what has been written, but not what has been spoken (the freewheel/will).

the truth has been encrypted [In Crypt Ed.] it is like the difference between a Will and the will. signs of life and no signs of life.

the 'key' to life is found within our native tongue, the languages we learn now, are not that. this is the 'mindfuk' [ProGram]

Language of the birds - Wikipedia

is this really what sound (word/verb/vibe) looks like?:
Sheet music - Wikipedia
looks more like flat earth/ land of the dead to me

we are singing/speaking from the code (re version) not The truth but about the truth, at the truth, from the truth. etc.

Hebrews 11:5
By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

Last edited:

Gerardgeert

Reactions
Whaaaa philosophers.....please; the question is not if truth is needed(or is it;))

- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (or so we are told)

We have established we did not land on the moon. Countries do not exist. We cannot agree on the shape of this realm. Hell, we don't even know if human beings took a shit a century ago.

So, I gotta ask, what is it we're missing? We assume people were here a hundred years ago, and yet, we can't prove it. There are only hand-me-down stories and easily-falsified artifacts.

It seems we can only disprove the official narrative. We have dismembered all assumptions we have taken for granted. I feel as though we are tiptoeing around a big pink elephant. What is it we are scared of asking ourselves?

Proof of your "craziest" ideas are welcomed, but these days, proof is hard to come by, so I will settle for a well-thought-out synopsis.
@ first i wanted to try and answer the “what are we missing) q?

Till @welkyn Made me possibly aware

I'll do a proper response to the real question of the thread - which seems to be "what do we not want to ask ourselves" - once I've had a bit of sleep. It's been a long day ;)
So i started to read with a selective eye(ignoring all the fighting, and going trough all the impossible’s 👻)

Ain’t it all about fear of facing ourselfs(as a species), asif we are blaming ourselfs

@Searching i’m a 👨🏻‍🎤thunderbolt(as i like to call myself), a follower of Velikovsky’s his amnesia idea(not really his theory).....i must face myself and my own little lies, to get to know myself......so as a collective we gotta do the same(maybe?)

welkyn

Reactions
The trouble with "facing ourselves as a species" is that we must all first face ourselves as individuals - which is far more daunting, if I'm honest. The principle quandary appears to be "why, as an infinite, unbounded potential, am I restricting myself to this temporary form?"

There isn't a comfortable answer to this question. I think, personally, that I've come to the conclusion that I'm not - which opens up an entire realm of further questioning in itself (e.g. "why would it appear that this is the case?"). But the unfortunate thing about this particular enquiry, is that everyone will have to undertake it for themselves - there are no cheat sheets, we can't share and compare answers, we can't go to school to learn the suitable reply to this very simple question: "what am I, and what am I doing here?"

Pending total annihilation of preconceptions developed through life, there is no satisfactory means to answer the question. Which means we have to come to a point of total knowledgelessness, devoid of interpretation of feeling or stimulus, empty of entirely everything that we could ever have considered to be "content". I suppose this is what some Zen people talk about as the "natural state", but all talk about the subject is entirely beside the point - somehow, we all have to come to the critical juncture where we decide to engage in the apparently self-destructive quest of reality. I suppose it could be romantically referred to as the "triumph of the soul over the body" or something equally farcical, but all such considerations are based firmly in the preconceptions engendered in us through our life experiences - i.e. more chaff to be thrown out. The end of the quest sees us staring mute upon the void: there is no answer discernible by thought.

Still, it's a question that needs asking. Surely any intelligent entity will ask it at some point. The fact that it avoids answering probably points more to the nature of questions (or questioners) than it does to the nature of anything else. I go back and forth between the enquiry into my basic existence, and the query as to why I'm questioning anything at all. I think there might be something in that, in itself.

To bring this back to more mundane considerations: I don't think anyone is pulling the wool over our eyes - or even trying to. Even if they were, they would be wool-blind themselves. But I do believe that there is a "trick" at work, even something so simple as the "peekaboo" game we play on young babies. The issue is that it's a trick we're playing on ourselves. Will I remove the wool from my own eyes, and see what actually is?

Gerardgeert

Reactions
The principle quandary appears to be "why, as an infinite, unbounded potential, am I restricting myself to this temporary form?"

there are no cheat sheets, we can't share and compare answers, we can't go to school to learn the suitable reply to this very simple question: "what am I, and what am I doing here?"

To bring this back to more mundane considerations: I don't think anyone is pulling the wool over our eyes - or even trying to. Even if they were, they would be wool-blind themselves. But I do believe that there is a "trick" at work, even something so simple as the "peekaboo" game we play on young babies. The issue is that it's a trick we're playing on ourselves. Will I remove the wool from my own eyes, and see what actually is?
Maybe it is a game......and a damn serieuz one
Where in; we can cheat the other, aslong as you wish to believe 👻

It all has to do with believe right....aslong as one wishes to believe in darwin, what may give one an excuse to fool the other

I don’t think is has to do with you or me, cause whatever you do, you will always be influenced by others(life is motion)
So it has to be done by all of us, untill a socalled tipping point
I really believe that the truth will not be found, untill the liar/s admits the lie
The only thing i can do is ask the right questions

(Fellow liar)👨🏻‍🎤♠👍🏼Don’t you think so

Deleted_x7

Reactions
Maybe it is a game......and a damn serieuz one
Where in; we can cheat the other, aslong as you wish to believe 👻

It all has to do with believe right....aslong as one wishes to believe in darwin, what may give one an excuse to fool the other

I don’t think is has to do with you or me, cause whatever you do, you will always be influenced by others(life is motion)
So it has to be done by all of us, untill a socalled tipping point
the 100th mon key effect only applies to the collective and the collective seems to be waiting on a savoir. seems to be a lead or follow situation.

I really believe that the truth will not be found, untill the liar/s admits the lie
we are the truth, and the lie IMO

but what is 'belief' other than trust? perhaps 'In God We Trust' is not saying what we think but instead telling us that where we place our trust (belief) becomes our 'God'?

as it is written on paper notes, and we use that as if money, and serve it to others, are we not servants? servicing the debt?

what about faith? before we decide to trust/believe, we must have faith, right?

The only thing i can do is ask the right questions

(Fellow liar)👨🏻‍🎤♠👍🏼Don’t you think so
I think ego is a liar/adversary, yes. I also think ego is AI and that everything it thinks it 'knows' came from where? so why keep serving it also?

looking for answers by asking questions requires taking a leap in faith and then trusting. I think this all comes down to where we place our faith and trust and from my experience as well as reading all the others experience, placing faith and trust (granting per mission) on sources outside of us has, as far as I can tell, not proven beneficial so therefore it seems wiser to seek within. Ive made this calculated decision myself but being a creature of habit, still seek outwardly but at least I realize its not leading to anything.

X-files was correct and incorrect with 'the truth is out there'

Gerardgeert

Reactions
It’s all in the Words right

what about faith? before we decide to trust/believe, we must have faith, right?
I always say that i only trust in god, and about other people; i have faith/believe in you’ll(one day we may all be)
>>>is my God the same as the God they mention on the dollar bill....maybe/maynot

I think ego is a liar/adversary, yes. I also think ego is AI and that everything it thinks it 'knows' came from where? so why keep serving it also?
No; i don’t think that the ego thinks, i just feed the level of it’s addiction/habbit(the thing that i think to feel :))

Don’t we all need a savior one time or an other, but waiting for one?.....no thanks(just hope)
Answers will come; my experience is that, it doesn’t matter how many times i heard no,.....i can always think of a new aproach.....because it is not about unwillingness, but the liar has to come to a realization, that the lie is holding him/her back.........>i try treating others, like i want to be treated,....and when i’am not trusted, i hope that someone will confrontatie me with it<

When i don’t get what i want, i try to ask myself if i really need it
And when i do, i go looking for a new angle
Because i believe?