When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

Searching

Reactions
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (or so we are told)

We have established we did not land on the moon. Countries do not exist. We cannot agree on the shape of this realm. Hell, we don't even know if human beings took a shit a century ago.

So, I gotta ask, what is it we're missing? We assume people were here a hundred years ago, and yet, we can't prove it. There are only hand-me-down stories and easily-falsified artifacts.

It seems we can only disprove the official narrative. We have dismembered all assumptions we have taken for granted. I feel as though we are tiptoeing around a big pink elephant. What is it we are scared of asking ourselves?

Proof of your "craziest" ideas are welcomed, but these days, proof is hard to come by, so I will settle for a well-thought-out synopsis.

Willielad

Reactions
I have learned about so much deception that we live under in the last several years. Every time I turn around I discover a cloak of lies. My journey has been like peeling a onion. 911, strawman, shape of earth, mind control, symbolism, medical, pharmaceuticals, time hidden, free energy, history is a lie, fake shootings, recent cataclysm and faked space just to name a few.

Is the deception random? From one source or many? Why did I notice? Thanks for this thread I love it.

I think the most i can do sometimes is exist a one of a growing number of monkeys trying to reach the amount needed to lift a veil. Hope it doesnt cause a cataclysm!
The truth is what I strive for so my worry is the truth is unobtainable or a never considered trauma so bad it's hard to conceive.

OP
Searching

Searching

Reactions
no thing.
Would you like to exchange your winnings for what is behind door #2?
Is it spam?
Could it be a 1979 Pinto on Firestones?
Perhaps it is a newspaper that operates under the moniker The Onion, disguised as satire, but told truth the whole time?

Let's Make a Deal!!

Suicufnoc

Reactions
Making a lie into the truth is as easy as getting people to accept the lie.
Malleable is the fabric of truth to the point of being easily distorted.

OP
Searching

Searching

Reactions
Yep.
Got any truth other than that to share?

Deleted_x7

Reactions
the fabric of truth is not it. allow me to fabricate:

if one tells you he is going to lie to you and then tells you a lie, is he truthful or a liar?

Suicufnoc

Reactions
the fabric of truth is not it. allow me to fabricate:

if one tells you he is going to lie to you and then tells you a lie, is he truthful or a liar?
Oh, so if I'm aware I am being lied to that makes it okay(y)
I alone cannot judge the truth; it is a collective concept.

Deleted_x7

Reactions
Oh, so if I'm aware I am being lied to that makes it okay(y)
I alone cannot judge the truth; it is a collective concept.
perhaps someone else might honor that question then..

but instead, you claim that 'truth' is a collective concept. I return your serve into my court back to you, what is your proof of that claim? now the burden of proof ball is in your court.

Suicufnoc

Reactions
perhaps someone else might honor that question then..

but instead, you claim that 'truth' is a collective concept. I return your serve into my court back to you, now the burden of proof is in your court.
I was not trying to be rude. To honor your question the one who asks is both. A forewarning of deception makes it no less deception, if that is what you are getting at; but honestly I have no clue what you're getting at.

Yes, I do claim truth is collective. Truth is defined as a fact or belief that has been accepted. How can one's beliefs be accepted when there is none to accept it?

OP
Searching

Searching

Reactions
I'm just looking for some outside-of-the-realm thinking here. For example, are we in a simulacra that is on an automatic reset?

Deleted_x7

Reactions
I was not trying to be rude. To honor your question the one who asks is both. A forewarning of deception makes it no less deception, if that is what you are getting at; but honestly I have no clue what you're getting at.
I did not think you were being rude. would you agree that the truth is honorable?

dreamtime

Reactions
One of the biggest problems of our time is the idea that reality is known. It has created a grand cultural stagnation which has yet to be manifested in it's entirety. Ultimately it means death, and there is nothing left to wonder about, as individual views of reality merge into a single collective, hardened, view that does not allow growth and change.

So I embrace the unkwown and the possibilities that come with deconstructing reality. When nothing is known, everything is possible. Things shouldn't make sense, until they actually do make sense.

So the longer one dares to stare into the unknown without a preconceiving notion, the more greatness awaits eventually.

What we are missing is fellow humans. Our reality is something that has to be actively created on a broader level of society, and the broader the implications the more people are needed to actively focus on it.

But everytime a group of truth seekers deconstruct a story, society quickly invents a new story around it, as to not be bothered in it's sleep.

Deleted_x7

Reactions
Truth is defined as a fact or belief that has been accepted.
by what authority is it defined? a fact 'or' belief is truth?

How can one's beliefs be accepted when there is none to accept it?
? if there is none then there is not one. Im not sure what you mean here.
Post automatically merged:

That depends itself upon what we are referring to as truth.
the perfect answer to every question is 'it depends', nice volley! reread my first post here. lol

Paracelsus

Reactions
(I am neither advocating for, or against hallucinogens. Merely stating events as perceived at the time.)

I was watching this very scene while waiting for the LSA (Lysergic-amide) to kick in - which it proceeded to do as Adrian Brody was lifting up his shades. In that moment it felt like a million pairs of eyes were looking at me and were boring directly into my soul. For the next few hours all of my perceptions were amplified beyond any ability to contrast or compare with normal reality.

Although this experience was terrifyingly novel to me, it wouldn't have been so for countless Mayan/Toltec/Olmec sorcerers who came before me. It was an experience that should neither be glorified nor minimized. Not only that, one time while completely "sober" I had an experience that so far surpassed this that they can't even be compared in magnitude.

I was locked deep in meditation as I have done many times before, but this time a thought occurred to me. What proceeded this thought was my mind going absolutely quiet and still. The thought that came next was this - if I stop meditating right now, the universe I hold within my mind will collapse.

As my eyes snapped open at this realization, I knew that it was true on a philosophical level. Any hypotheses that the pineal gland secretes minute amounts of DMT is utterly academic when something like this happens. Not only did I feel like I was interfacing with the Godhead of Reality, I felt I was the Godhead of Reality.