When Jesus abandoned America, or why TPTB prefer Pagan Gods

ripvanwillie

Reactions
Great post , KD. Also a lot of great input from members as well.
I have nothing to add but my opinions at this time. So take it as you will.

Christianity and Islam, the two biggest "faiths" in the world, are both death-based belief systems. You must give up your earthly desires and dedicate your life to these religions. And you don't get rewarded until after you die! You are not given any proofs or evidence, just a bizarre, and contradictory book full of violence, hate, and self-loathing, so you must have "faith."
Blind faith it is. There is no evidence.
Paganism celebrates the cycles of life in this world. Birth, love, death, the seasons, and the great cycle of the so-called stars and planets.
One is a religion, the other two are slave cults.
You can't put the fear of eternal hell in a pagan, so as a government, how will you motivate pagans to do your work?
Thus, the leaders promote the slave cults, while living high in this world with their secret beliefs and rituals.
Did you ever wonder why a murderer can be released from prison if he/she finds god through xtianity or islam, but they never get released if they embrace paganism, agnosticism, or even atheism?
I was taught in college that Christianity was forced on the pagans of Europe to fight the muslim horde. It was the only religion suitable because like muslims, xtians will fight until death to support their beliefs. Pagan beliefs are living in and with this world, so when the shite hits the fan, they'll just run home.
I can go on and on with this subject. Suffice to say I agree, America is run by secret societies who embrace pagan philosophies, and the slaves (workers) are mostly believers, xtians and muslims ( a handful of jews and some hindus, mostly round out the bunch).
And look how they still treat the pagans who lived here first (America). They aren't Indians, that's for sure. And they are still trying to steal their lands and corrupt their history and culture. I'm pretty sure the same has happened to other cultures worldwide.

It all seems to work pretty well for our leaders and their governments.
Not so much for us, unless you "believe" in an afterlife.
Then you can waste your precious days here in earth chasing ghosts that probably never existed, all for the hope that you can spend eternity kissing the ass of some so-called God...

Mabzynn

Reactions
Speaking of Brittania, she is one and the same, the one we call Lady Liberty here. Which is to say, that the goddess of America is named Columbia and is represented by the Statue of Liberty.

Many of you here surely already knew that, but there are many out there that do not. CBS (Columbia Broadcasting Network) was named after her, as is Columbia Records and Columbia Pictures. As a matter of fact, you see her representation every time you see a movie produced by Columbia.

To be sure, the song “Columbia, the gem of the Ocean” was an unofficial national anthem for the US in the 19th Century. And that song was directly ripped off from the British patriotic song “**Brittania**, the pride of the Ocean”!

The Chicago “World’s Columbus Exposition” of 1893 was named for her also.

I got the feeling that we used to call the USA “Columbia” up to the 20th century, and then we started calling it “America” at some point. Has anyone else looked into this and/or found any possible corroboration of my speculation, by chance?
Who knows...

Gazette of the United-States, April 22, 1789
1567649388414.png

1567649409438.png

Gazette of the United-States, April 22, 1789
Also a version of that song:

Gazette of the United-States, June 20, 1789
1567649788742.png

Gazette of the United-States, June 20, 1789

Gazette of the United-States, August 12, 1789
1567650940897.png

1567650969455.png

Gazette of the United-States, August 12, 1789

and...

Gazette of the United-States, December 19, 1789
1567651392170.png

Gazette of the United-States, December 19, 1789

wild heretic

Reactions
It seems you are correct.

Columbia (/kəˈlʌmbiə/; kə-LUM-bee-ə) is the personification of the United States. It was also a historical name used to describe the Americas and the New World. It has given rise to the names of many persons, places, objects, institutions and companies; for example: Columbia University, the District of Columbia (the national capital of the United States), and the ship Columbia Rediviva, which would give its name to the Columbia River. Images of the Statue of Liberty largely displaced personified Columbia as the female symbol of the United States by around 1920, although Lady Liberty was seen as an aspect of Columbia.[1] The District of Columbia is named after the personification, as is the traditional patriotic hymn "Hail Columbia", which is the official vice presidential anthem of the United States Vice President.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbia_(name)

It is very strange however, that there are no Greek or Roman gods or goddesses called Columbia.

So where does the name really come from? Christopher Columbus maybe, and they stuck the name on to one of their own deities representing freedom etc. The question then, is which deity? If we can find that out, then we know who the founders are.

I have my suspicions that the Statue of Liberty is really a man, but I'll have to look into that more.

kentucky

Reactions
It seems you are correct.

Columbia (/kəˈlʌmbiə/; kə-LUM-bee-ə) is the personification of the United States. It was also a historical name used to describe the Americas and the New World. It has given rise to the names of many persons, places, objects, institutions and companies; for example: Columbia University, the District of Columbia (the national capital of the United States), and the ship Columbia Rediviva, which would give its name to the Columbia River. Images of the Statue of Liberty largely displaced personified Columbia as the female symbol of the United States by around 1920, although Lady Liberty was seen as an aspect of Columbia.[1] The District of Columbia is named after the personification, as is the traditional patriotic hymn "Hail Columbia", which is the official vice presidential anthem of the United States Vice President.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbia_(name)

It is very strange however, that there are no Greek or Roman gods or goddesses called Columbia.

So where does the name really come from? Christopher Columbus maybe, and they stuck the name on to one of their own deities representing freedom etc. The question then, is which deity? If we can find that out, then we know who the founders are.

I have my suspicions that the Statue of Liberty is really a man, but I'll have to look into that more.
Regarding the question of which deity, the consensus is that it represents the Queen of Heaven. Most internet researchers and modern day pagans/wiccans favor Isis, Ishtar, Inanna, Semiramis, et al as earliest representations of said goddess. But this list also includes (and is not limited to) Diana, Athena, Kali, the Virgin Mary (represented by the Constellation Virgo), Mary Magdalene, Britannia, and of course, Columbia.

To connect Columbia with all of it, I suppose it would be simplest to associate her with her UK personification - Brittania. A TV series named Brittania appears to have been released a few years ago to help mythologize it further.

The narrative of that show is described as follows:
Set in AD 43, the series follows the Roman conquest of Britain — "a mysterious land ruled by wild warrior women and powerful druids who can channel the powerful forces of the underworld."
In spite of what I had just presented above, me thinks that those we accept as the founding fathers seemed to commemorate the character who we refer to as Mary Magdalene (who happens to be contemporary to the fictional character Brittania, in this case) in the figure that is currently represented as Columbia.

Regarding Columbus turning into Columbia, I wonder if it went the other way around, and wonder how prevalent the story of Christopher Columbus actually was (or wasn’t) prior to the 20th century. Now, I’m not saying that such stories of such a persona did not already exist in the annals of history, I just wonder if it was brought to prominence (and especially into the education system) as a way to obfuscate the significance of the name Columbia to the lay person. It appears to have gained the most traction in the mid to late 19th century, culminating in the establishment of Columbus Day in the 1930s.

It surely worked, if that were the case, because most of the population of the US (to include many of us) had been raised assuming without question that everything that was branded with the name “Columbia” (Universities, cities, space shuttles, companies, etc) was named after Christopher Columbus. However, many are now starting to come to an awareness to an attribution that may have been otherwise, all along.

As an aside, I find it interesting that, as we travel further into the internet age, Columbus is starting to become more and more denigrated as a genocidal opportunist and less the hero that we were indoctrinated to think of in primary school. To be sure, you will find more and more a push to “re-frame” the story of Columbus for all future students of history. Out with the old, and in with the new.

Add to that, discussions of the identity of Columbia has left the dark corners of conspiracy lore and she now has her own wiki page, educating the masses to the seemingly matter-of-fact Goddess worship (as seen through the veneration and invocation of her name all over the place) by those that run the institutions of this country. Interesting times we live in, for sure.

Regarding the Statue of Liberty as a man, that rabbit hole goes deep and may be outside of the bounds of this forum - is all I will say there (because I could go further!). To keep it relevant, even if for a different post, I would suggest that we consider diving into the historicity of Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa. Many speculate that it may be in-fact a representation of the same goddess (as both Mary Magdelane and Isis).

But then, just as Da Vinca is rumored to have embedded Mary Magdalene into the Last Supper as a man (St John), there are some who are arguing that the Mona Lisa “may not be a woman after all”, but rather a supposed self-portrait of Da Vinci, himself. Add to that the notion that both the Mona Lisa and the Statue of Liberty may have been represented to be “pregnant with child", and you have a whole ‘nother ball of wax, as some might say.
Post automatically merged:

Regarding the name “Columbus/Columbia”, many point to its latin root Columba - Dove. One could make the argument that that comes from the story of the same fertility Goddess as identified above as the Queen of Heaven, in her form as “Semiramis” where the dove represents fertility. Refer to the following quote pulled from this link.

Legend has it that after Semiramis died, she ascended into heaven and was returned to earth inside a large egg which fell into the Euphrates river. The egg was pushed ashore by a dove and she emerged from the egg as Astarte or Ishtar (in English, Easter). To show her gratitude to the dove, she turned it into an egg-laying rabbit, all signs of fertility.
To be sure, there are other associations with doves attributed to Semiramis (such as the notion that she was born of a fish goddess but raised by doves), and this is merely one example. On a less glorious note, Semiramis could be literarily be seen as the Whore of Babylon.

It’s all about fertility, in the end (or is it?). Nevertheless, the dove seems to be what drives the name Columbia (or even a fictional Columbus), it could be argued.

Last edited:

Casimir

Reactions
Glad that you mentioned druids here as I actually just this week saw a webinar regarding megalith builders in Great Britain (and at least 3 separate cultures that emigrated there and adopted druidism without ever warring against the other cultures there), as well as an hour long documentary entitled "The Last Druid." In that documentary the man claims that the druids used Christianity to hide within it and to continue their work, despite it being not necessarily what might be considered Christian at the time. The same could be said of the Sufis, who predated Islam but eventually came to exist within it so as to keep working, in much the same way the druids had within Christianity.
I just got around to watching this documentary. I was getting stolen history themes throughout its entirety. Its worth the 1hr:
  1. A fact of the order of druids is they build their knowledge to a level of completion where if one of them happens to survive a catastrophe, they are capable of seeding knowledge and start anew completely by themselves
  2. Many of the souterrains are above sea level, have some sort of stone shelter covering above, not necessarily the sides. Finally they all are celestially oriented with equinoxes/standard pagan orientation stuff.
  3. He says a requirement to be initiated is telepathy. He mentions "sin" was introduced to the world when language was formed, This seems to follow other myths as well- the knowledge of good an evil could very well be harnessed with language. The tower of babel comes to mind, perhaps it can be understood allegorically with telepathy instead of a single all-encompassing language.
  4. This guy was recruited at 12 when he wanted to go into Chapel and was taken by a family member to a druidic sect instead. His initiate training was from 12yrs old to 30.
  5. A factor he brings up several times is how he is quite convinced the Roman Catholic Church manipulated the timeline with their record keeping. This is the most interesting as he addresses from a completely new perspective to me, the druids of the isles and Christianity.
  6. He thinks Pelagianism is a close facsimile to pure (pre-Roman) Christianity. I know this might mean different things to many, but I think it is an interesting tidbit, again from the druid's perspective.
I might just be me but it seems like he is very carefully and deliberately choosing his words, speaking the way anyone does when they know more than they are sure than can let on but still encroach that certain threshold.

Last edited:
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Wondering whether columbaria / columbarium have anything to do with naming certain areas “Columbia”. Could it be a designation for where a lot of people died?
  • BC
  • DC
  • Country Colombia
  • Etc

Casimir

Reactions
Wondering whether columbaria / columbarium have anything to do with naming certain areas “Columbia”. Could it be a designation for where a lot of people died?
  • BC
  • DC
  • Country Colombia
  • Etc
Before Columbia
After Columbia?

spitballing

Silent Bob

Reactions
3. He says a requirement to be initiated is telepathy. He mentions "sin" was introduced to the world when language was formed, This seems to follow other myths as well- the knowledge of good an evil could very well be harnessed with language. The tower of babel comes to mind, perhaps it can be understood allegorically with telepathy instead of a single all-encompassing language.
This is an interesting point. I have heard the theory of telepathy being our common language prior to the tower of babel event and this seems plausible. The actual line says something along the lines of 'he confounded their language' - nothing to do with different languages or speaking in tongues as we often hear it interpreted. The interpretation that got me thinking was 'they all spoke the same language and yet could not understand each other'. This sums up the English language to me, I strongly suspect that our current language was designed to 'confound' us all. Max Igan has been talking along these lines for a while now too, whilst the last language that truly united the world was Magyar (Hungarian) as it was spoken by many indigenous tribes around the world.

From another angle I read a book some years ago by a native American, Russel Means, called 'If you've forgotten the name of the clouds, you've lost your way'. One thing he said that sticks in my mind is about language. According to him, a language is destroyed the moment you start to write it down. He talks about how 'alive' a language is when spoken only, but we kill it by writing it down. I didn't really understand when I first read this, but I think I intuitively get it now. So our language may have been confounded simply by writing it down! I wonder if the last druid meant that sin was introduced when we started writing our language down? Also explains all the oral traditions of passing down history verbally rather than written.

Just found this short video of him explaining 'living language' vs 'dead language' - I think he agrees with me about the English language!

Starmonkey

Reactions
I'm the son of a preacher man, grew up going to church. First Christian Disciples of Christ. They believe Jesus was the son of God and anyone can be baptized in their faith accepting that.
My father wasn't a bible beater or a fire and brimstone type guy. Mainly focused on community and people getting along and FOLLOWING the Gospel's message. Not arguing or debating this or that. GOD, for one thing. "Biggest" thing we could all argue about, when none of us really have more than a CLUE.
But we love to join camps, circle the wagons and throw mud at each other. No, that one's not GETTING OLD.
Through more studies and exploration into a variety of areas and fields, my beliefs have EXPANDED beyond the narrow avenues I was led down as a child. But the lessons remain.
Reading of many versions of the King Arthur "legends", I came to the realization which mythology and archetypal stories share with us. It's ALL THE SAME. Different names, different people, different places... SAME DRAMA. Nobody is better, more noble, "chosen by God" or any other horseshit. WE ALL ARE.
Certain prophets and teachers have tried to help people see through the lies of the caste system and the STURCH.
We're more than our bodies, don't fear death. You don't have to be a bitch or a slave.
We have a DIRECT connection to the Source, we don't need priests.
And it's better to approach everything and everyone in an open an nonjudgmental way. Offer aid or succor first. Don't treat every stranger as a potential enemy.
Don't get caught in the dramas or spiderweb.
WE HAVE THE POWER to create a NEW WORLD if we stop consuming and regurgitating the lies of the old. And stop giving our power away. The power to THINK, the power to FEEL and the power to BE. OURSELVES.

Double blind probably. Religious freedom.
I was always baffled by the number of churches in any given town. Used to be more than anything else. Divide and conquer.
Best ones are usually Baptist, they stereotypically sing the best. Or whatever church James Brown is officiating in. Especially if the Blues Brothers show up and take it to the next level. Mix it up a bit.

Last edited:

normanlm

Reactions
If we consider religion in a psychological sense, Christianity and Islam are very simplistic religions. In this sense, are dualistic: love or hate, good or bad.
The forms of paganism that I know are complex phycological systems with several deities / archetypes, even with contradictions.
This could be a reason why the elite choose a complex system of beliefs fot themselves and use a basic system for common people, it's easier control people if you reduce his possibilities of feelings, if you imposse an strict and simple moral code.

Verity

Reactions
Liberty likely Libertas, a Greek goddess. Columbia, Ishtar, Venus.
There's a theme through all of this- I was looking up 'Hotel Libertas' in Croatia some time earlier this week. I went to the hotel Libertas a few years after it was bombed. I went alone for the photo opportunity (boyfriend said I was a grizzly opportunist).
That huge sign LIBERTAS was in dirty yellow, yawning down, water dripped audibly through the hotel rooms wreckage, weeds poked through cracks in the pool- misery on a sunny evening.
Anyway, point is, it has been restored and looks amazing, it's now a 5-star resort, but there were no photos of the previous ruin.. Anywhere. Can't find my own either, annoyingly.
I was wondering if, like the walled city of Dubrovnik, it was very specifically attacked because free men were not doing as requested by those who wish to control- in fact it seems Croatia was taken on by the Communist Party of Yugoslavia - JNA or something, and whoever was behind the bombing of that ancient fortified town was sending the usual message, attacking (hotel) Libertas.
There was also a ship bringing supplies called the Libertas during that same four year attack. It's suggested that that Croat-Bosnian fight was the final death throe of WW2.

Trawling through wiki links the same thing keeps coming up.
Liberty is from the French 'Liberty, fraternity, equality', basically the communist manifesto, spawned back in the French Revolution and earlier yet, the Renaissance. (Earlier yet, the most recent global/major catastrophe.) Always France in there- the Pharisees or Parisiennes? Paris/Isis. and always Mary, ie. Marianne, or Mare.
Is Mary representative of this planet, being the sea, and is Paris/Easter/East Star worship/Ishtar/Isis = Venus? I think so, but not sure I'd stake my life on it yet.
Marianne - Wikipedia
So that would mean the worshippers of Venus/Isis and the worshippers of Mary/Mare working together? Or in eternal conflict..? Or both?

I dunno.

Just got the creeps reading this;

The honoring of the Goddess of Freedom began more than two thousand years ago among the ancient Romans. They called Her, Libertas, the Latin word for Freedom. Libertas signified freedom of action, freedom from restraint, independence, rights, and related forms of personal and social liberty.

The Roman religion had a large and complex pantheon with a great assortment of Goddesses, Gods, and other sacred forms. Ancient Romans revered and deified certain values, known as Virtues, and Libertas was one of the most important of these. A few of the more than two dozen other private and public Virtues were Hope (Spes), Justice (Justica), Piety (Pietas), and Courage (Virtus). According to their religion, Roman citizens were to uphold Virtues in their personal lives as well as in the culture as a whole.

Libertas as a deity usually took the form of a Goddess. A temple to Her on the Aventine Hill in Rome was dedicated around 238 BCE. Sometimes She merged with the chief Roman God Jupiter, in the form of Jupiter Libertas, whose feast was celebrated on April 13. Libertas also was closely associated with the Goddess Feronia, and some viewed them as aspects of the same Goddess, including the Roman scholar Varro, a contemporary of Cicero. Feronia is thought to have been originally an ancient agricultural and fire Goddess among the Etruscan and/or Sabine peoples. During the Roman Republic, Feronia's feast day was November 13. She was honored in central Italy as the Goddess of freedwomen and freedmen, and She was associated with the granting of freedom to slaves. Part of the passage from slavery into freedom in Roman society involved having the head ritually shaved, being ceremonially tapped by a magistrate with a rod, called a vindicta, and then wearing a cap, known as a pilleus, to symbolize freed status...

[A pilleus/pileus cap is similar to the liberty-indicating phrygian cap but without the flopped over-peak. It used to represent a part of left-over eggshell (renaissance/rebirth.. after a catastrophe?).
Also the cap is related to Pollux, one of the twin Gemini stars, the brightest in the constellation.
Castor and Pollux were two gods of Sparta, Greece. Their Roman equivalents are Apollo and Hercules. When Castor was killed in battle, Pollux asked his father Zeus (Jupiter) to kill him so he could forever be with Castor. Zeus killed Pollux with a bolt of lightning and placed the twins in heaven as the constellation Gemini.
ALWAYS goes back to the electrical heavens.
I wonder if these funny hats were similar to the funny head-dresses used by Egyptian Royalty during the bizarre curving, warping and wandering of planets as Saturn, Jupiter, Venus, Mars etc. sorted their solar-systemic shit out, so to speak, as per Thunderbolts.]

Some of the Roman depictions of Libertas have survived to this day on coins and other artifacts. [Might be worth repeating on this thread that money-men/bankers used to stamp coins with gods, and regardless of the quantity of precious metal in any coin, the value was based on the GOD stamped thereon- not the metal.]
Libertas usually is pictured as a matron in flowing classical dress. She often is shown holding both the Liberty Pole (vindicta) and Liberty Cap (pilleus). In some depictions Libertas wears the Liberty Cap or a crown of Laurel leaves. Sometimes She carries a spear instead of the Liberty Pole. Sometimes the Goddess Liberty is shown with a Cat at Her feet.

Although the Roman empire is no more, the Goddess Liberty still survives. Over the centuries and across cultures, She has continued to signify Freedom in Her appearances in paintings, sculptures, songs, stories, poems, and other literature. In recent centuries, the form She has most often taken is that of Lady Liberty."

Found it here;

The Goddess of Freedom: from Libertas to Lady Liberty

Reason I got the creeps is because I recently recommended some books, one of which is 'Valis' by Philip K. Dick. Typical weirdo story/trip, couldn't put it down..
In it, the (rather brilliant) author ouro-buros himself in to his story in real-time, and writes out an exegesis. The exegesis in itself is excellent.
Over and over again he reiterates throughout the book, 'The Empire never ended.'
It starts off being weird, then annoying, by the end one is almost convinced the guy is seriously on to something, and one wonders wth they've stumbled upon.
Did the Roman empire not end? Are we still stuck in the Holy Roman Empire, controlled by banks, church, merchants, Egypto-magi-priests and their symbols?

He says a requirement to be initiated is telepathy. He mentions "sin" was introduced to the world when language was formed, This seems to follow other myths as well- the knowledge of good an evil could very well be harnessed with language. The tower of babel comes to mind, perhaps it can be understood allegorically with telepathy instead of a single all-encompassing language.
Telepathy is also key theme in that same P. K.Dick book (already mentioned), 'Valis'. It, as a phenomenon or technique applies to all of us as little electrical units, more so as different electrical/celestial mechanics move and change.
I've always been partial to telepathy because I can sometimes 'hear' people's thoughts. One of my favorite lines when I've grasped a persons psyche is 'You're thinking too loudly,' which never fails to elicit a spooked look.

Regarding the Statue of Liberty as a man, that rabbit hole goes deep and may be outside of the bounds of this forum - is all I will say there (because I could go further!). To keep it relevant, even if for a different post, I would suggest that we consider diving into the historicity of Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa. Many speculate that it may be in-fact a representation of the same goddess (as both Mary Magdelane and Isis).

But then, to add to that, just as Da Vinca is rumored to have embedded Mary Magdalene into the Last Supper as a man (St John), there are some who are arguing that the Mona Lisa “may not be a woman after all”, but rather a supposed self-portrait of Da Vinci, himself. Add to that the notion that both the Mona Lisa and the Statue of Liberty may have been represented to be “pregnant with child", and you have a whole ‘nother ball of wax, as some might say.
I've noticed online and everywhere else, there is a hard push for transgenderism and associated tendencies to become normalised. This is possibly (probably) because Aquarius, the water-bearer is coming in where the (christian) fish sat in the heavens. The water-bearer is androgynous, and represents Ganymede, a moon I think of Jupiter (Zeus/Jehovah).
I don't know this linked site so can't vouch for the information but the story/myth is interesting and even nods to The Deluge;
The Aquarius Myth - The Story Behind the Constellation Aquarius

WHAT IS MORE;
in this wiki link.. Aquarius (astrology) - Wikipedia
..Aquarius wears the Phrygian cap, Aquarius/Ganymede being a Phrygian youth, liberty makes an appearance, as does France by association. (Again.)
Paris is the 'city of light', Venus (Isis) is Lucifer, first light of dawn, light bearer.
Dunno.

Regarding the name “Columbus/Columbia”, many point to its latin root Columba - Dove. One could make the argument that that comes from the story of the same fertility Goddess as identified above as the Queen of Heaven, in her form as “Semiramis” where the dove represents fertility. Refer to the following quote pulled from this link.

To be sure, there are other associations with doves attributed to Semiramis (such as the notion that she was born of a fish goddess but raised by doves), and this is merely one example. On a less glorious note, Semiramis could be literarily be seen as the Whore of Babylon.

It’s all about fertility, in the end (or is it?). Nevertheless, the dove seems to be what drives the name Columbia (or even a fictional Columbus), it could be argued.
Yes, I also think it goes back to fertility, the stars and spirit. The dove and the eagle (wings) are symbols of spirit.
Breaking apart the word Aquarius, "Aqua," which of course is water, and "Arius" or air.

So the water and the air - or in other words the water and the spirit - are the two elements of Aquarius. Mary is the water, the feminine, the spirit (dove/eagle) is masculine and must 'fix'/balance the feminine.
In the bible, Jesus tells Nicodemus that we must be born again of water and spirit.
He also talks about the waters of life which spring up in the belly.
Alchemy is a term that directly translated means "Chemistry of God," (or so I'm told), and is a process where forms of matter are manipulated consciously. (Either by us personally, or as a whole mass by secret societies it seems).
Nature is worked with in a conscious way, with 'will' being the determining factor.
(Oh- Mother has called me two specific things through my life; spirited, and wilful. Euphemistically I'm sure, hahaha..)

Certain prophets and teachers have tried to help people see through the lies of the caste system
Are you SURE the caste system is or should be considered a lie? As an archetypal stacking of natural abilities there are some excellent arguments FOR that system on several levels- financial/spiritual/physical etc.. Its destruction killed off the kings/protectors of Europe- and that's only the most recent version- to say nothing of the Greek, Egyptian/Sumerian versions. I do think the caste system has a definite place in this world. It's a natural, archetypal order. Equality is a dangerous myth.

The interpretation that got me thinking was 'they all spoke the same language and yet could not understand each other'. This sums up the English language to me, I strongly suspect that our current language was designed to 'confound' us all.
Yes. Language of commerce/trade. It wasn't until I actively, consciously began to teach it (specifically the spells(spelling)) to my son that I realised quite how confounding it truly is.
This fact is a nuisance too because I love to read other peoples thoughts. If they spoke them to me (somehow, across the ages) would I still be able to linger over a certain idea? Or would it be lost in quickly flowing speech?

Starmonkey

Reactions
Nah, I believe we all have different strengths and weaknesses, different gifts. More the IMPOSED caste system as relating to say... INDIA. Or perhaps filtered through ideas of bloodlines or inheritance limiting or condemning you to a life you don't want.
Perhaps certain epochs or cultures respected each other more in their various roles. The lack of respect by customers or patrons for the servants these days leaves an unpleasant taste in my mouth. Like they've forgotten any f'ing manners or decency, if they ever had any.
And I believe that WORDS are the language of limitation. We've been tricked into learning and supporting this language and thereby sacrificing or compromising our other methods of communication. TELEPATHY for one. Sixth and seventh senses... Ability to leave our bodies... BABYLON.
Still there. The Empire never ended. The children of Abraham still fighting over women or land or gold. Romulus and Remus redesigning the civilization in their image, but they're just a LITTLE BIT feral and bloodthirsty...

That's the main reason we don't know our history. WORDS. EASILY lost in time. Especially if you keep changing the languages. Or make everyone adhere to your way of doing things. Kill a TON of people. And KEEP KILLING.

0harris0

Reactions
Nah, I believe we all have different strengths and weaknesses, different gifts. More the IMPOSED caste system as relating to say... INDIA. Or perhaps filtered through ideas of bloodlines or inheritance limiting or condemning you to a life you don't want.
this exactly, the caste system is too "black and white" to be useful.
@Verity - saying it has a place in the world when it's used to oppress the poor and keep them in place doesn't make sense... and who benefits from it? definitely not the whole society... so what good can it possibly do?
we still kinda live in a caste system... just they're starting to merge everyone together who isn't at the top. money incentives to make people think they're higher up in the "world" than they really are!!

money is the new jesus

Starmonkey

Reactions
@Verity - saying it has a place in the world when it's used to oppress the poor and keep them in place doesn't make sense... and who benefits from it? definitely not the whole society... so what good can it possibly do?
we still kinda live in a caste system... just they're starting to merge everyone together who isn't at the top. money incentives to make people think they're higher up in the "world" than they really are!!

money is the new jesus
Hopefully a CHOCOLATE JESUS

Verity

Reactions
Rats, I just lost my reply. Oh well. It's all veering off topic anyway.

“My principles are only those that, before the French Revolution, every well-born person considered sane and normal.”
― Julius Evola

It benefits the entire society, however it must be viewed from an understanding of 'eternal principles', which have been subverted, scorned, denigrated like everything else.

I found the imposed caste system extremely distasteful through my western, female, educated prism until I began to see why it has been used for ever- it is a law of nature. One can hate it but it can't really be refuted, just ignored.
So many modern folks have abandoned their true natures entirely (as I did), often adopting modern fad$, ideals and materiali$m to fill the void. Satisfaction won't appear because natures 'blueprint' has been wilfully or accidentally abandoned for some erroneous man-made ideas. These seekers are trying to reinvent the wheel while the detailed instructions are right in front of them.

In the same way it is ridiculous that the badger should expect the mountain lion to back off and leave him alone to live his best life it is ridiculous to expect the school bus driver to rule over an entire nation as a king. The very spirit has been tempered (or not) over lifetimes and is reflected in the physical body.
https://www.themeateater.com/conservation/wildlife-management/you-wont-believe-this-mountain-lions-diet?utm_source=MeatEater Subscribers&utm_campaign=00cbf9b51c-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_09_11_03_37&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_e4b2ec63b4-00cbf9b51c-26620479&mc_cid=00cbf9b51c&mc_eid=4643ae8d90

This almost 'vidya game' notion of life times over eons is an eternal principle. (I guess it could even explain the video games addictive appeal to the subconscious.)

Anyway, hate it if you must. The class/caste/hierarchical system has its place in a healthy world.

“The traditional sacred king was himself of a divine nature and the 'gods' were his peers; he was, like them, of 'celestial' stock, he had the same blood as they; he was thus a centre, an affirmative, free, and cosmic principle.”
― Julius Evola

“Kingship was the supreme form of government, and was believed to be in the natural order of things. It did not need physical strength to assert itself, and when it did, it was only sporadically. It imposed itself mainly and irresistibly through the spirit.”
― Julius Evola

Starmonkey

Reactions
So true. We all have our gifts. Due to an improper schooling system, most people never realize what they are. Some END UP as school bus drivers (me, formerly DRIVER) when perhaps they're cut out for OTHER things.
👑
Don't worry, nobody has to KNEEL anymore. I'm not a giant, but I have some heritage.
We'll hug it out. Come on, bring it on in.
Can't wait for the whole plate of cookies to get tossed on that bloodline issue. USURPERS.
Luckily, we're all mixed up enough, we ALL have some now. Six degrees and all. Hard to keep a lid on THAT.
Or maybe we should all just have our own cubicles?...

Verity

Reactions
So true. We all have our gifts. Due to an improper schooling system, most people never realize what they are. Some END UP as school bus drivers (me, formerly DRIVER) when perhaps they're cut out for OTHER things.
👑
Don't worry, nobody has to KNEEL anymore. I'm not a giant, but I have some heritage.
We'll hug it out. Come on, bring it on in.
Can't wait for the whole plate of cookies to get tossed on that bloodline issue. USURPERS.
Luckily, we're all mixed up enough, we ALL have some now. Six degrees and all. Hard to keep a lid on THAT.
Or maybe we should all just have our own cubicles?...
IS there.. er.. something the matter... with your HEARING aid?
😃
In myth and legend, the greatest kings come from the most unlikely places. What sets them apart is their spirit. (Which none of the current PTB have, the greedy, wobbling, crusty old cowards.)
But I wonder if this is simply what we're taught in the media/institutions though. What if pre-1600's kings really had blood of the gods. The Hapsburgs certainly thought so. Their own cousins got rid of them the better to rule. I've read some books which suggest the blood line was pure once but who can say with certainty.
By their fruits we can know who is who.
Democracy (communism) in action; look at the latest just-add-water noble-in-a-cup 'royal princess'.

Not sure what these references to cookies/chocolate are all the time but the PTB are certainly usurpers. And I really don't think they are pagan. Pagans have respect for nature and natural law. More likely the builders of the original civilisation - now taken over and inverted - were pagan, the corinthian column is a likely symbol to suggest the idea.

As for hugs, nooooo. Arm-punch then back to my own cubicle.

Shabda

Reactions
If we consider religion in a psychological sense, Christianity and Islam are very simplistic religions. In this sense, are dualistic: love or hate, good or bad.
The forms of paganism that I know are complex phycological systems with several deities / archetypes, even with contradictions.
This could be a reason why the elite choose a complex system of beliefs fot themselves and use a basic system for common people, it's easier control people if you reduce his possibilities of feelings, if you imposse an strict and simple moral code.
They all are simply derivations of Zarathustraism which despite the lack of history due to Alexander's conquest, had existed for quite some time. According to some (sources claim differing numbers) Zarathustra was the last in a line of prophets, Some say the 28th, others the 14th. The first prophet was named Mahabad. His religion is claimed by some to be the same as that of Zarathustra, who was a reformer. Regardless, that seems to be where the idea of a good God and a negative antithesis to that where the two "battle" against the other so to speak.

The history gets a bit tricky because the Babylonians were not of the same religion and it is they who conquered Judea and enslaved the Hebrews, rewarding them for adopting aspects of their religion which was pantheistic. The Persians came along and conquered Babylon and freed them (according to Biblical "history") yet it seems that the Hebrews had been pantheistic before that as well, though there is debate about that. Just the same they began to exhibit the same basic cosmology eventually creating the term Satan (whether a name, title, or descriptive term) which of course was passed down to Christianity and Islam as they exist today. Interesting is that Abraham was from Ur originally before being confronted by what he came to call God, but the Sumerian city state had the same basic belief system as Babylon had in that later period. I won't even start on the idea that Abraham may have come from India, his name potentially meaning NOT Brahma. There were many centuries of disagreement between the Aryans and the Indian peoples about religion, but that is another book's worth of information.

Last point however, is that in the Jesus birth story, a number pf "wise men" from the east supposedly come and are named as being Magi, who originally were Medes, though that term magi has also been used to describe Sumerian astrologers. Many interpretations exist about who these were, but I find it suggestive that they may have been Persian, though it may well be an addition to that particular story. Perhaps I am simply crazy for bothering to pay attention to these things.

Last edited: