When Jesus abandoned America, or why TPTB prefer Pagan Gods

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Bloody Roman Catholic Church again making shit up. There must be away to get around , over, under, through this very real bullshit boundary of the Roman Catholic Church which doesn't feel to me to be that old or even that solid. Multi layered for sure but non too solid. Who or what invented the Roman Catholic Church?
May be there is a reason why the oldest extant Bible manuscript was “discovered” in the 15th century.

Sawdy

Reactions
I will preface my post by stating I am a Christian. That way, if you can't understand why I would choose to still be so, you can skip over my post. I don't force my beliefs on anyone but do feel that some other Christian may also find comfort after these two videos.

In relation to the topic posted, I would like to share these two videos that came up in my feed after reading this post yesterday. Someone may find nuggets of interest as to why the separation of the elite and their "gods" versus the masses.

The first video I found interesting to listen to as it speaks to the elites vs. the masses in America. It was long but went by fast. I don't normally listen to videos by Rob but was happy I took the time to listen to this one.

The second I watched is a from a talk a couple of years back. I think at about half way Amir gets into Knight's Templar and banking and from this I was able to relate it in my head to the information in video one.

We are infiltrated and ruled by the elites. They like to rub it in our faces that they don't worship Jesus like many of the people do. This is the same as what essentially happened in the Bible. It was the leaders of the day that crucified Jesus and refused to believe that he was the Son of God even when he rose again. Overwhelming evidence at the time and they still refused to bend a knee.

Following Jesus is generally a path for the masses and not the elite as it doesn't bring riches on earth. Those concerned with riches on earth have sold their souls to the devil in order to seal the deal.

I don't know how to process Tartaria, Mud flood, the maps with dates, the Bible copies not dating back far enough for some people's liking, or many of the 100s of things posted in threads on the site. I do know that the elites have been controlling us for a long time and would rather that we don't have access to the truth. Look at all the counties that ban or state control the message of God's grace found in the Bible. They like to infiltrate and twist and edit the scriptures to get people off the narrow path. Even the gospel message in America is under attack with those that believe you need works attacking those that believe that works aren't part of salvation, that their is nothing required once you have had a change of mind (repent) and choose to believe that Jesus (sinless) died on the cross for the sins of all mankind and rose again from the dead. Their are many great sites to argue about biblical beliefs and this is not one of them.

I know the answers that I seek as to how all of history actually makes sense won't be found while I'm here on earth. I don't wish to sign a deal with the devil in order to gain that knowledge and so I am content to wait until I meet Jesus and I can sit down and have a conversation with him about how amazing that it is that his story and it's message has actually kept strong and kept going from generation to generation because of the holy spirit. That Satan and his fallen angels, no matter how hard they tried to stifle it didn't succeed.

jd755

Reactions
From the 1898 National Encyclopedia
AMERICA Amerigo Vespucci, a Florentine gentleman, accompanied Ojeda in this voyage [of 1449 where Ojeda followed the Columbus route and 'ascertained' by coastal voyage this country was part of a continent] and having on his return been the first to publish an account of the wonderful discoveries the country of which he was supposed to be the discoverer came gradually to be called by his name and by universal usage the name of America has been bestowed on this new division of the globe. It is now too late [1898] to redress the injustice which has received the sanction of time.

What a tale. Amerigo to America, seems quite a stretch and what about Vespucci?
The author of the above does not elucidate what the correct name should have been and as he starts with the Norsemen who landed much much earlier than Columbus the earlier part of the entry offers no clues.
Columbia from Columbus, or visa versa, seems obvious by comparison to America from Amerigo, to me at least.

There are several pages on America but not as many as there are on United States of America

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA a federal republic occupying more than half the temperate zone in North America.

The labouring classes may be said to embrace the entire American nation.

[This conflation of American and United States of America dogs the reading of anything historical, for me, always for me. It just feels its a deliberate obfuscation in the same way United Kingdom gets obfuscated with British. I am beginning to feel 'countries' only came into being when the Latin Church (a subject for another thread) aka Roman Catholic Church was invented.]
Every man works for a living [the most evil phrase I read.], follows a profession, or is engaged in mercantile or industrial pursuits.
So no 'men of the cloth then! Sorry but sarcasm sometimes creeps in.

Indeed the great number of foreign workmen employed in all the branches of American industries is very remarkable. Nearly all hands at present in American cotton and worsted mills and n the foundries and rolling-mills of the country are of recent foreign extraction.

Of the 35,000 miners engaged in the Pennsylvanian coal districts but few will be found who are not English, Welsh or Irish.
[note British doesn't get a mention!] The manual railway and canal work falls to the lot of Irishmen and in the clothing trades in the great cities of the Union the German element preponderates while the comparatively few Frenchmen in the country are to be met with in the barbers shops.

The growth
[in population] of the United States in the ten years from 1880 to 1890 was large --the percentage of increase being 24.57 and the actual increase in numbers 12,324,757. During that period 5,246,613 immigrants arrived in the country. [After deaths and numbers leaving taken into account the actual increase is about 7,000,000 exclusive of immigration]

Under Church and Education subheading come the following points. Bulleted instead of written in entirety for brevity and typing really isn't 'my thing'.

Nearly all the sects and religious denominations existing in Europe are represented in the United States.
86,132 Protestant churches
5975 Roman Catholic churches
70,864 Protestant ministers
6366 Roman Catholic clergy

The total attached to Protestantism inc families is estimated to be about 30,000,000.
The Roman Catholics claim 6,832,954 adherents.

It goes on to list many of the numbers of the fifty or so sects and denominations in terms of numbers and where they are strongest. Too much to type out here but to come to the point of this ramble through 1898 it seems that at least by then organised religion is well established amongst both native born people and immigrants from Europe.
No mention is made of immigrants from everywhere outside of Europe but this Encyclopedia being a product of the minds of the eminent people of the day, whose names are not revealed, when Empire still held sway it is perhaps not surprising to see the 'East' ignored.

Last edited:

Jim Duyer

Reactions

I definitely did not expect us getting into something like this. It is common knowledge that the Pilgrims were a group of English people who came to America seeking religious freedom during the reign of King James I. I always thought that our Pilgrims were Christian. I am not that sure any more. For right now I have four possible scenarios:
  1. Pilgrims worshiped Pagan Gods, and it simply continued on.
  2. Pilgrims were Christian, but the "War of Independence" changed the disposition, and the worshipers of Pagan Gods prevailed.
  3. There were no Pilgrims, and America has always been Pagan in nature.
  4. America turned Pagan during the 19th century shenanigans. Pilgrims and Founding Fathers were indeed Christian.
In today's world it appears that:
  • Paganism is the religion of the Ruling Class
  • Christianity, Islam, etc. are for plebs or slaves (whichever we are)
I think the same could apply to multiple countries. I.e. Great Britain, Canada, Australia, Germany, Italy....

Semantics
I assume everyone knows what semantics is. We can can call the same thing using different names, but the nature of the object in question never changes. It is still the same object.

And while this thread is about the United States, the below example pertains to Great Britain. I believe it is one of the best examples of what we are dealing with.
  • Just because Athena a.k.a. Minerva got her shield spray painted, and her spear replaced with a trident she did not stop being what she is:​
    • a Pagan Goddess Athena, or Minerva. She is not some made up Britannia.
Pagan Gods
Essentially we have this peculiar situation where TPTB replaced the names of the Ancient Roman/Greek Gods with the ones of their choice, and laced our reality with Paganism. This way nobody would ask why we have various Minervas and other Pagan Gods on just about everything introduced by the powerful of this world.

Athena - Britannia - Minerva
View attachment 28267

Separation of Church and State
Everyone should know what this is. In case you do not, please read up here. There is a lot of bla-bla-bla in there, but the main idea is where the Church does not participate in the governance of whatever country. In this case we have the United States to deal with.

Hence we do not see any Christian, Muslim or whatever other religion symbols displayed on the government related objects. A statue of Jesus does not crown The United States Capitol Building. Various US symbols do not display Christian Angels, Mohammed, etc. for it would show that church does participate in running the government.

At the same time, the Government of the United States clearly shows that there was never such a thing as this alleged Separation of Church and State. They tricked us into thinking that "Church" pertains to the traditional religions only. (I.e. Christianity and Islam.) The Paganism was never considered by us, for what ridiculous person would believe in Ancient Roman, Greek, or Egyptian Gods today? Worshiping Zeus, or Apollo even sounds a bit weird. Yet, it appears that this is exactly the Faith of the PTB.

The United States
- Christianity vs. Paganism -
We can start with the Great Seal of the United States, and it's visual resemblance with the Ancient Roman Eagle. It could be nothing by itself, but it's the totality of circumstances I want to consider.

I do not want to spend any time on the reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States, for this All Seeing Eye and the Pyramid have been talked about for a while.

View attachment 28269

The Statue of Liberty
“Give me your tired, your poor..."
It's all in the description here. The Statue of Liberty is a figure of Libertas, a robed Roman liberty goddess. She holds a torch above her head with her right hand, and in her left hand carries a tabula ansata inscribed in Roman numerals with "July 4, 1776," the date of the U.S. Declaration of Independence.
  • Libertas is the Roman goddess and personification of liberty. She became a politicised figure in the Late Republic, featuring on coins supporting the populares faction, and later those of the assassins of Julius Caesar. Nonetheless, she sometimes appears on coins from the imperial period, such as Galba's "Freedom of the People" coins during his short reign after the death of Nero.Her two usual attributes are the rod and the soft pileus, which she holds out, rather than wears.
I have my doubts about the Statue of Liberty having anything to do with the actual liberty. In my opinion we are dealing with the artificial human production, but that is a topic for a separate thread. Anyways, in my opinion we have a variation of Diana of Ephesus represented by the Statue of Liberty.
  • If Interested you can read up a bit on this here.
  • I know that there are several Pagan Gods who could be affiliated here.
View attachment 28271

The States of the Unites States
- The Seals of the US States -
Now let us take a look at some of the official Seals of the individual States of the United States of America. How much of this elusive separation of the Roman Church from the United States Government do we have? As you can see, we don't have very much of that. We have Paganism present in the individual State Governance as well.

View attachment 28272

Show me the Money
Before the age of plastic credit, debit and ATM cards there was, and still is for some, the age of paper and metal money. This is probably a single most handled asset issued by the Government (well, at least allegedly.) Let us take a look at the United States related banknotes and coins.

I'm only gonna show a few, but you can Google this stuff on your own.
The paganism in the capitol of the United States requires no advertisement, and was talked about on this very forum on quite a few different occasions.

I am not too knowledgeable in the field of symbology, so, I will add a couple pagan symbols I do know. We are talking about the God of medicine Cadceus and the Lady Justice with measuring scales.

KD: As you can see the Separation of Church and State exists in our hearts and minds only. TPTB are worshipers of the pagan Gods and the are not hiding it whatsoever. When we factor in the below three instances, it becomes a bit more disturbing, IMHO.
Essentially, it appears that Christianity, Islam, etc. are being used to control the plebs. May be this prevents us from gaining eternal life or whatever. The elites are clearly Pagan. So, was there ever any natural, as in "not artificially introduced" Christianity in the United States? I do not know any longer.

Some thoughts:
  • The State cannot be separated from one church, while simultaneously being intimately connected to the other.
  • Regular religions are restricted to reservations (churches, mosques) while Pagan Gods roam around everywhere.
I'm fairly sure that the powers that be worship Saturn and the Sun, and thus would
technically fall under "heathens" and not necessarily "pagans." The Pilgrims were
mainly from the Anglo-Saxon areas of England, being Anglia, Northumbria, and
the north and central portions, and as such, were more Celtic Christians than
Roman Catholic Christians. They also still clung to a greater degree to the "pagan" beliefs, or at least more than most parts of England at that time - and Celtic Druidism was highly thought of, if not still practiced.

Onijunbei

Reactions
Liberty Pole on the Christ Church
Philadelphia
Simon says: A liberty pole is a wooden pole, spear or lance, surmounted by a "cap of liberty", mostly of the Phrygian cap. The symbol originated in the immediate aftermath of the assassination of the Roman dictator Julius Caesar by a group of Rome's Senators in 44 BC.

What does this Liberty Pole have to do with Christianity?
  • Nothing
Who has this cap on the tip of her spear?
  • Athena aka Minerva aka Britannia aka Liberty does. Or Lady Liberty if you wish. She is a Roman Goddess anyways.
View attachment 28289

Christ Church, Philadelphia
Bla-bla-bla: Christ Church of Philadelphia is an example of how colonial American congregations, once they became well established and prosperous, built magnificent churches to glorify God. Enlarged and remodelled, the Christ Church building was completed in 1744. A steeple was added ten years later. Contemporaries were in awe of the finished house of worship, one remarking that "it was the handsomest structure of the kind that I ever saw in any part of the world; uniting in the peculiar features of that species of architecture, the most elegant variety of forms, with the most chaste simplicity of combination."

So, why do we consider the below Pagan Temple to be a Christian Church in the 18th and 19th centuries?
  • ...pretty sure today it is a Christian establishment, if it still exists.
KD: Do we have any photographs pertaining to the pre-1871 United States where churches have Christian attributes?
I don't believe churches ever had "Christian" attributes... According to the Gospels the "Church" consists of the people that follow and preach the teachings of Christ, the Church was never a building... Nor was it ever meant to be.. It was people... God's children.

gregory5564

Reactions
Unholy Spirits

According to the historian and theologian Gary North (who is a Calvinist) the practice of magic, demon-worship, and other aspects of Occultism was very common among educated people during the Renaissance. Based on this observation and others (such as alcohol-addiction before the Temperance Movement) it would appear that, back when Catholicism had a monopoly on religion, moral rules had not been enforced very strictly upon the populace. The level of moral discipline only increased when religions were forced to compete against each other.

Shabda

Reactions
Just one remark regarding the idea of "Separation of Church and state"... there is no law making it real anywhere and it does not appear in the Constitution. It was taken from a response that Thomas Jefferson wrote to a Danbury, CT church that had written wishing him the best on his having won the election to become President, and his final draft which was sent on Jan. 1st, 1802 mentions within it, "thus building a wall of separation between Church & State," (in reference to the First Amendment).

Many today mistakenly assume that this separation of church and state has a basis in law, but that is untrue. I just wanted to point out that distinction. The letter in question is readily available but I will provide a link.

Jefferson's Letter to the Danbury Baptists (June 1998) - Library of Congress Information Bulletin

Interesting thread btw! I study religion and religious history, and am not a Christian nor any other variant of the Abrahamic group of faiths, but still find them interesting, not least of all because though they call every other path "pagan," they themselves are entirely based on another pagan belief that most might not expect to be the case, despite its being mentioned briefly at the time of Jesus' birth. That original monotheistic religion also passed its monotheism to the Hebrews. I haven't named it here purposely, thinking it not necessarily relevant to the topic.

I'm fairly sure that the powers that be worship Saturn and the Sun, and thus would
technically fall under "heathens" and not necessarily "pagans." The Pilgrims were
mainly from the Anglo-Saxon areas of England, being Anglia, Northumbria, and
the north and central portions, and as such, were more Celtic Christians than
Roman Catholic Christians. They also still clung to a greater degree to the "pagan" beliefs, or at least more than most parts of England at that time - and Celtic Druidism was highly thought of, if not still practiced.
Glad that you mentioned druids here as I actually just this week saw a webinar regarding megalith builders in Great Britain (and at least 3 separate cultures that emigrated there and adopted druidism without ever warring against the other cultures there), as well as an hour long documentary entitled "The Last Druid." In that documentary the man claims that the druids used Christianity to hide within it and to continue their work, despite it being not necessarily what might be considered Christian at the time. The same could be said of the Sufis, who predated Islam but eventually came to exist within it so as to keep working, in much the same way the druids had within Christianity.

Now that webinar was an Ancient Origins one that happened just last week, but had interesting things to say about druids, in that the megaliths that they built had the purpose of marking very specific time periods in regards to specific plants, some highly poisonous, that had to be used at certain times for medicinal purposes,so these stone rings played a part in marking the passage of time and marking when specific plants needed to be harvested. I assume the healing work was likely the reason that the later cultures that came there loved in peace with the ones that preceded them, even taking part in the regular maintenance of the megaliths. This information was presented by Graham Phillips, who also said that they used memory techniques so as to be able to remember all of the medicinal knowledge at the least, but this ties into that second documentary where it was claimed that a druid had to know and remember the entirety of knowledge that was known up to that point, so as to enable it to be carried forward in time. Interesting stuff on my opinion!

The Last Druid - Documentary on Ben McBrady of The Old Gaelic Order

Last edited:
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I don't believe churches ever had "Christian" attributes...
I don't see anything wrong with that. At the same time I'm not quite sure why they had to have Ancient Roman ones (and whatever else), if these buildings were indeed Christian establishments.
Just one remark regarding the idea of "Separation of Church and state"... there is no law making it real anywhere and it does not appear in the Constitution. It was taken from a response that Thomas Jefferson wrote to a Danbury, CT church that had written wishing him the best on his having won the election to become President, and his final draft which was sent on Jan. 1st, 1802 mentions within it, "thus building a wall of separation between Church & State," (in reference to the First Amendment).
The separation is out there in our face. Governments (not the Church) declare wars and conduct political negotiations today. At least this is what we can see, for anything could be happening behind the closed doors. The Pope could still be in control of certain things without us knowing.

The narrative says, that back in the day the Church was really involved. Some of the examples of this involvement can be seen here.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Just look at the hierarchy of state, of church, of corporation. They are all the same.
A lot of things can have similar hierarchies. In the US the Congress declares wars, in the UK the Queen. The Church, at least officially, has no powers of a kind.

Obviously politics are not limited to war declarations, I just used it as an example.

jd755

Reactions
No here war is declared by Prime Ministers.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
This is what I found:
  • In the United Kingdom, only the monarch has the power to declare war and peace, under the royal prerogative.

Silent Bob

Reactions
The Thunderbolts men would tell you that every god was a planet. We were star-gazers.
It was a science and an art, hidden from the profane. Probably for two reasons; 1) they were (alchemically-speaking) unworthy of this knowledge, 2) it could be weaponised. Perhaps that is inevitable after a while, in our iron age, or age of the Wolf, or Kali Yuga.

I think christianity was weaponised actually- the Trojan Horse that sucked our strong nature-worshipping souls dry. Though originally it seemed acceptable because so much paganism was wrapped up in it. It's still there. The alchemy still stands after all this time and after so much corruption.
By Jove KD there are some books you simply must read. All these posts about the Pope, cathedrals and symbology- all those gaps will be filled up in the most satisfying way;
Manly P. Hall's 'Secret Teachings of All Ages.'
Velikovsky's 'Worlds in Collision'.
Fulcanelli's 'Les Mysteres des Cathedrales.'

And maybe for the trippy fun of why we're possibly drawn here to these ideas now, Philip K. Dick's 'Valis.'
"The Goths" questions, the gargoyles and symbols, the pagan symbolism vs. christian everywhere- all of it.
I recently read World's in collision, I'd been meaning to read it for a while but kept forgetting. Then I found myself watching the original 'Invasion of the Bodysnatchers' with Donald Sutherland, and all the characters that had been taken over by aliens greeted each other by saying 'Velikovsky is good reading' - I ordered the book straight away lol.

I am currently reading 'Secret Teachings of All Ages' and 'Vardis' side by side, I just need to stop coming on here so much and get back to them - this is my reminder! When I'm finished with those I'll look at Fulcanelli, the only one I haven't come across yet from your list.

Onijunbei

Reactions
The Queen has final say over all Parliamentary actions, especially the ones that bring in a shit load of immigrants and set them up on the government dole...

Silent Bob

Reactions
Glad that you mentioned druids here as I actually just this week saw a webinar regarding megalith builders in Great Britain (and at least 3 separate cultures that emigrated there and adopted druidism without ever warring against the other cultures there), as well as an hour long documentary entitled "The Last Druid." In that documentary the man claims that the druids used Christianity to hide within it and to continue their work, despite it being not necessarily what might be considered Christian at the time. The same could be said of the Sufis, who predated Islam but eventually came to exist within it so as to keep working, in much the same way the druids had within Christianity.

Now that webinar was an Ancient Origins one that happened just last week, but had interesting things to say about druids, in that the megaliths that they built had the purpose of marking very specific time periods in regards to specific plants, some highly poisonous, that had to be used at certain times for medicinal purposes,so these stone rings played a part in marking the passage of time and marking when specific plants needed to be harvested. I assume the healing work was likely the reason that the later cultures that came there loved in peace with the ones that preceded them, even taking part in the regular maintenance of the megaliths. This information was presented by Graham Phillips, who also said that they used memory techniques so as to be able to remember all of the medicinal knowledge at the least, but this ties into that second documentary where it was claimed that a druid had to know and remember the entirety of knowledge that was known up to that point, so as to enable it to be carried forward in time. Interesting stuff on my opinion!

The Last Druid - Documentary on Ben McBrady of The Old Gaelic Order
You just beat me too it, I watched this yesterday and was going to post it on this thread! Have a look at the comments, a lot of people have recently been recommended this video even though it's not a new one.

What really interested me was when he talked about Jesus having trained with their order from the age of 12 to 30, which was their standard training. Apparantly they had a Jewish hut, where people from that part of the world would stay while they trained, quite common for people from all over the world to go there. So, this brings paganism and christianity together - the question is of course, what do we mean by paganism? I've always felt that the teachings of Jesus, or Yeshua, were inconsistant with the old testament but more in line with pagan/hindu/buddhist way of thinking. Jesus was the roman name for Yeshua, Ya Zeus - Lord Zeus aka Jupiter. I guess Paganism was corrupted by the PTB as is everything else, some Pagans will have been natural some corrupted by the PTB. Gnostic Christians seemed to be on to something but they were wiped out and the Christianity we have now is very different. I like the Ghandi quote 'I like your Christ, but I don't like your Christians - they are nothing like your Christ.' So maybe the details of these religions doesn't matter, overcomplicating as usual. Whether or not something has merit depends on whether its based on compassion and natural laws, or domination/authority figures.
Post automatically merged:

This is what I found:
  • In the United Kingdom, only the monarch has the power to declare war and peace, under the royal prerogative.
You're right, we just like to pretend that we are a democracy whilst in fact we are still effectively a monarchy. We're told the Queen's perceived authority is only symbolic, tradition etc. Just the same old lies to confuse people but a quick look at the facts tells you otherwise. Our Prime minister just had to ask the Queen for permission to prorogue parliament, and she granted his request. The leader of the opposition is not happy and wanted her to deny his request. So who is in charge? They are officially known as Her Majesty's Government and opposition as is every institution with HRH at the front, like all prisons where criminals are sentenced to serve at 'Her Majesties pleasure....' in HRM courts of course. However, still just another front. When the Queen goes to visit the City of London, owned by the Crown corporation, she has to seek permission to enter from the Lord Mayor of London. Our priminister bows/courtseys to the Queen, the Queen bows to the Crown corporation. Here is a picture of Prince Charles being told off by a fairly well known member of the PTB.

1567371816325.png

Last edited:

Verity

Reactions
I am beginning to feel 'countries' only came into being when the Latin Church (a subject for another thread) aka Roman Catholic Church was invented.]
I started a reply last week based on the feudal system, fiefdom, serfdom, vassals, Baron Wars, barter system, etc.. (Never completed, too busy.)
As a whole though it illustrated a symbiotic, localised economy which really worked well for everyone involved. Very interesting area to study because (as usual) the feudal decline lines up with the bank/church ideas spreading through Europa.
I too think countries began for the purpose of centralised control. I'm not *only* pointing at the corporation of the church, but it's one of the four legs (finance, religion, education, science) that this civilisation stands on.
It goes on to list many of the numbers of the fifty or so sects and denominations in terms of numbers and where they are strongest. Too much to type out here but to come to the point of this ramble through 1898 it seems that at least by then organised religion is well established amongst both native born people and immigrants from Europe.
As if they told us; be any colour you like, and pattern, any shape, all the colours of the rainbow, as long as you worship Our One God. The illusion of religious freedom. They literally used us to build them their empire and are now in the process of destroying it, the better to spring forth from the ashes?
I found/watched this earlier today (randomly- wasn't searching for it) 7mins length;

"Whatever glorious history the Church may have had as a defender of the European culture and tradition, is now a closed book."

I don't think that the ptb worship pagan gods either.
Their god is Mammon. Wealth. Material excess. Eternal greed.

Mammon - Wikipedia

I looked up the Matthew quote from several American bibles;

New American Standard 1977
“No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will hold to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Jubilee Bible 2000
No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other or else he will hold to the one and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and riches.

King James 2000 Bible
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

American King James Version
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

American Standard Version
No man can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
This information was presented by Graham Phillips, who also said that they used memory techniques so as to be able to remember all of the medicinal knowledge at the least, but this ties into that second documentary where it was claimed that a druid had to know and remember the entirety of knowledge that was known up to that point, so as to enable it to be carried forward in time. Interesting stuff on my opinion!
Giordano Bruno's memory technique maybe. GB burned at the stake as a heretic, he knew too much and was able to prove the church and banks used a closed-system physics for hegemonic control. They still do.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
You have to like little pearls like this:
  • ‘The Vampire’ – Painter/photographer Henri Le Secq poses behind a gargoyle of Notre-Dame de Paris. Photograph taken by Charles Nègre, 1853.
notre_dame_1.jpg

Verity

Reactions
"The cathedral [..] is the city within a city, the intellectual and moral centre, the heart of public activity, the apotheosis of thought, knowledge and art.

This host of bristling monsters, of grotesques and comic figures, of masks, of menacing gargoyles, dragons, vampires and tarasques, all these were the secular guardians of an ancestral patrimony.
[...]
It is almost too late. The vandalism of Soufflot has to a large extent destroyed what the Souffieurs
(lit. 'puffers' or alchemists) could admire in the sixteenth century. And if art owes some gratitude to those eminent architects Toussaint, Geffroy Dechaume, Boeswill- wald, Viollet-le-Duc and Lassus, who restored the basilica so odiously profaned. Science will never again find what it has lost.

However that may be, and in spite of these regrettable mutilations, the motifs still extant are sufficiently numerous to repay the time and trouble of a visit."

Maybe the gargoyles are an unwanted addition/mutilation. But maybe they are there for good reason. They're possibly explained further in the book. Who can say. But wait, there's more;

"First of all it is necessary for me to say a word about the term gothic as applied to French art, which imposed its rules on all the productions of the Middle Ages and whose influence extends from the twelfth to the fifteenth century.

Some have claimed—wrongly—that it came from the Goths, the ancient Germanic people. Others alleged that the word, suggesting something barbarous, was bestowed in derision on a form of art, whose originality and extreme peculiarity were shocking to the people of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. Such is the opinion of the classical school, imbued with the decadent principles of the Renaissance. But truth, preserved in the speech of the common people, has ensured the continued use of the expression gothic art, in spite of the efforts of the Academy to substitute the term ogival art. There was an obscure reason for this, which should have made our linguists ponder, since they are always on the look-out for the derivation of words. How does it come about that so few compilers of dictionaries have lighted upon the right one? The simple fact is that the explanation must be sought in the cabalistic origin of the word and not in its literal root.

Some discerning and less superficial authors, struck by the similarity between gothic (gothique) and goetic (goetique) have thought that there must be a close connection between gothic art and goetic art, i.e. magic.

For me, gothic art (art gothique) is simply a corruption of the word argotique (cant), which sounds exactly the same. This is in conformity with the phonetic law, which governs the traditional cabala in every language and does not pay any attention to spelling. The cathedral is a work of art goth (gothic art) or of argot, i.e. cant or slang. Moreover, dictionaries define argot as ‘a language peculiar to all individuals who wish to communicate their thoughts without being understood by outsiders’. Thus it certainly is a spoken cabala. The argotiers, those who use this language, are the hermetic descendants of the argonauts, who manned the ship Argo. They spoke the langue argotique—our langue verte (‘green language’ or slang) - while they were sailing towards the felicitious shores of Colchos to win the famous Golden Fleece. People still say about a very intelligent, but rather sly, man: ‘he knows everything, he understands cant.’ All the Initiates expressed themselves in cant; the vagrants of the Court of Miracles —headed by the poet Villon— as well as the Freemasons of the Middle Ages, ‘members of the lodge of God’, who built the argotique masterpieces, which we still admire today. Those constructional sailors (nautes) also knew the route to the Garden of the Hesperides....

In our day, cant is spoken by the humble people, the poor, the despised, the rebels, calling for liberty and independence, the out - laws, the tramps and the wanderers. Cant is the cursed dialect, banned by high society, by the nobility (who are really so little noble), the well-fed and self-satisfied middle class, luxuriating in the ermine of their ignorance and fatuity. It remains the language of a minority of individuals living outside accepted laws, conventions, customs and etiquette. The term voyous (street-arabs) that is to say voyants (seers) is applied to them and the even more expressive
term sons or children of the sun. Gothic art is in fact the art got or cot (yo)—the art of light or of the spirit.

People think that such things are merely a play on words. I agree. The important thing is that such word-play should guide our faith towards certainty, towards positive and scientific truth, which is the key to the religious mystery, and should not leave us wandering in the capricious maze of our imagination. The fact is that there is neither chance nor coincidence nor accidental correspondence here below. All is foreseen, preordained, regulated; and it is not for us to bend to our pleasure the inscrutable will of Destiny. If the usual sense of words does not allow us any discovery capable of elevating and instructing us, of bringing us nearer to our Creator, then words become useless. The spoken word, which gives man his indisputable
superiority, his dominion over every living thing, loses its nobility, its greatness, its beauty. It becomes no more than a distressing vanity."

Full text of "Fulcanelli Master Alchemist"

Last edited:

Casimir

Reactions
Giordano Bruno's memory technique maybe. GB burned at the stake as a heretic, he knew too much and was able to prove the church and banks used a closed-system physics for hegemonic control. They still do.
I would like to hear more about this guy, never have even heard the name, gonna have to read up. Wiki has a mini novella on him lol

Verity

Reactions
I would like to hear more about this guy, never have even heard the name, gonna have to read up. Wiki has a mini novella on him lol
I was introduced to him reading Farrell's 'Vipers of Venice'- an obscure reference in an obscure book. He remains a legend from what little I learned.