When Jesus abandoned America, or why TPTB prefer Pagan Gods

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
the_statue_of_liberty-1-2.jpg

I definitely did not expect us getting into something like this. It is common knowledge that the Pilgrims were a group of English people who came to America seeking religious freedom during the reign of King James I. I always thought that our Pilgrims were Christian. I am not that sure any more. For right now I have four possible scenarios:
  1. Pilgrims worshiped Pagan Gods, and it simply continued on.
  2. Pilgrims were Christian, but the "War of Independence" changed the disposition, and the worshipers of Pagan Gods prevailed.
  3. There were no Pilgrims, and America has always been Pagan in nature.
  4. America turned Pagan during the 19th century shenanigans. Pilgrims and Founding Fathers were indeed Christian.
In today's world it appears that:
  • Paganism is the religion of the Ruling Class
  • Christianity, Islam, etc. are for plebs or slaves (whichever we are)
I think the same could apply to multiple countries. I.e. Great Britain, Canada, Australia, Germany, Italy....

Semantics
I assume everyone knows what semantics is. We can can call the same thing using different names, but the nature of the object in question never changes. It is still the same object.

drug_dealer.jpg

And while this thread is about the United States, the below example pertains to Great Britain. I believe it is one of the best examples of what we are dealing with.
  • Just because Athena a.k.a. Minerva got her shield spray painted, and her spear replaced with a trident she did not stop being what she is:​
    • a Pagan Goddess Athena, or Minerva. She is not some made up Britannia.
Pagan Gods
Essentially we have this peculiar situation where TPTB replaced the names of the Ancient Roman/Greek Gods with the ones of their choice, and laced our reality with Paganism. This way nobody would ask why we have various Minervas and other Pagan Gods on just about everything introduced by the powerful of this world.

Athena - Britannia - Minerva
Athena_Britannia_Minerva.jpg

Separation of Church and State
Everyone should know what this is. In case you do not, please read up here. There is a lot of bla-bla-bla in there, but the main idea is where the Church does not participate in the governance of whatever country. In this case we have the United States to deal with.

Hence we do not see any Christian, Muslim or whatever other religion symbols displayed on the government related objects. A statue of Jesus does not crown The United States Capitol Building. Various US symbols do not display Christian Angels, Mohammed, etc. for it would show that church does participate in running the government.

At the same time, the Government of the United States clearly shows that there was never such a thing as this alleged Separation of Church and State. They tricked us into thinking that "Church" pertains to the traditional religions only. (I.e. Christianity and Islam.) The Paganism was never considered by us, for what ridiculous person would believe in Ancient Roman, Greek, or Egyptian Gods today? Worshiping Zeus, or Apollo even sounds a bit weird. Yet, it appears that this is exactly the Faith of the PTB.

The United States
- Christianity vs. Paganism -
We can start with the Great Seal of the United States, and it's visual resemblance with the Ancient Roman Eagle. It could be nothing by itself, but it's the totality of circumstances I want to consider.

Great_Seal_of_the_United_States_SPQR.jpg

I do not want to spend any time on the reverse side of the Great Seal of the United States, for this All Seeing Eye and the Pyramid have been talked about for a while.

Great_Seal_of_the_United_States_(reverse).jpg

The Statue of Liberty
“Give me your tired, your poor..."
It's all in the description here. The Statue of Liberty is a figure of Libertas, a robed Roman liberty goddess. She holds a torch above her head with her right hand, and in her left hand carries a tabula ansata inscribed in Roman numerals with "July 4, 1776," the date of the U.S. Declaration of Independence.
  • Libertas is the Roman goddess and personification of liberty. She became a politicised figure in the Late Republic, featuring on coins supporting the populares faction, and later those of the assassins of Julius Caesar. Nonetheless, she sometimes appears on coins from the imperial period, such as Galba's "Freedom of the People" coins during his short reign after the death of Nero.Her two usual attributes are the rod and the soft pileus, which she holds out, rather than wears.
I have my doubts about the Statue of Liberty having anything to do with the actual liberty. In my opinion we are dealing with the artificial human production, but that is a topic for a separate thread. Anyways, in my opinion we have a variation of Diana of Ephesus represented by the Statue of Liberty.
  • If Interested you can read up a bit on this here.
  • I know that there are several Pagan Gods who could be affiliated here.
Statue_of_Liberty_Diana_Ephesus.jpg

The States of the Unites States
- The Seals of the US States -
Now let us take a look at some of the official Seals of the individual States of the United States of America. How much of this elusive separation of the Roman Church from the United States Government do we have? As you can see, we don't have very much of that. We have Paganism present in the individual State Governance as well.

Seal_of_some_state.jpg

Show me the Money
Before the age of plastic credit, debit and ATM cards there was, and still is for some, the age of paper and metal money. This is probably a single most handled asset issued by the Government (well, at least allegedly.) Let us take a look at the United States related banknotes and coins.

I'm only gonna show a few, but you can Google this stuff on your own.
Banknotes
money_11.jpg

money_12.jpg

Coins
coins_us.jpg

Washington D.C.
The paganism in the capitol of the United States requires no advertisement, and was talked about on this very forum on quite a few different occasions.

Washington_pres_1.jpg

Washington Monument and the Roman Empire

pope-stone.jpg

The Mystery of the Pope's Stone

prometheus and Thales.jpg

Prometheus and Thales in D.C.

scotus-1.jpg

Supreme Court of the United States

occult-washingtondc_14.jpg

Justice and Medicine
I am not too knowledgeable in the field of symbology, so, I will add a couple pagan symbols I do know. We are talking about the God of medicine Cadceus and the Lady Justice with measuring scales.

two_gods.jpg

kd_separator.jpg

KD: As you can see the Separation of Church and State exists in our hearts and minds only. TPTB are worshipers of the pagan Gods and the are not hiding it whatsoever. When we factor in the below three instances, it becomes a bit more disturbing, IMHO.
Essentially, it appears that Christianity, Islam, etc. are being used to control the plebs. May be this prevents us from gaining eternal life or whatever. The elites are clearly Pagan. So, was there ever any natural, as in "not artificially introduced" Christianity in the United States? I do not know any longer.

Some thoughts:
  • The State cannot be separated from one church, while simultaneously being intimately connected to the other.
  • Regular religions are restricted to reservations (churches, mosques) while Pagan Gods roam around everywhere.

Onijunbei

Reactions
I don't know about controlling the plebs... The gospels clearly state money is the root of all evil, Jesus told a rich man to get rid of all his possessions... The public is mainly controlled through money and the fiction that is the State.
The Mystery Religions have controlled the country from day one, but it is true that there is a separation of Church and State because, God forbid, the State and it's representatives should have to adhere to some moral and ethical foundation. There is no Jesus anywhere in the government. Jesus isn't displayed on the Supreme Court building, nor is their any government production nor statuary of his likeness. Even the so called fight over the ten commandments doesn't involve Jesus.
Now let's add in the Puritans, from Calvinism if I'm not mistaken, and Calvin seems to have a seedy past involving Judaism.
The Amish and Mennonites with their witchcraft and ties to freemasonry.. Not a whole lot of Jesus going around this country in its "humble" beginnings.

Springmeier- Illuminati Use Amish as a Resource

kentucky

Reactions
Speaking of Brittania, she is one and the same, the one we call Lady Liberty here. Which is to say, that the goddess of America is named Columbia and is represented by the Statue of Liberty.

Many of you here surely already knew that, but there are many out there that do not. CBS (Columbia Broadcasting Network) was named after her, as is Columbia Records and Columbia Pictures. As a matter of fact, you see her representation every time you see a movie produced by Columbia.

4AB5DD95-1781-4A32-9DEB-87B2F5EB01FB.jpeg

To be sure, the song “Columbia, the gem of the Ocean” was an unofficial national anthem for the US in the 19th Century. And that song was directly ripped off from the British patriotic song “**Brittania**, the pride of the Ocean”!

The Chicago “World’s Columbus Exposition” of 1893 was named for her also.

I got the feeling that we used to call the USA “Columbia” up to the 20th century, and then we started calling it “America” at some point. Has anyone else looked into this and/or found any possible corroboration of my speculation, by chance?

SuperTrouper

Reactions
3. There were no Pilgrims, and America has always been Pagan in nature.
If I had to have a go, I would pick option 3. Why? The reason for my choice is well elaborated on in the video I posted on this thread. I know it's 3 hours + long but after you've finished watching it, I reckon you'll be convinced too. This provides a short summary and I strongly recommend it if you don't have three hours. Scott Onstott found "the body of knowledge" which is cleverly hidden of plain sight in buildings and monuments which are in far distances, on straight lines and in the streets and public spaces in many cities, including Washington DC, San Francisco, New York, London, Paris, Rome, etc. It all has to do with worship of Isis, Horus and Osiris. Isis and Mary were both called "queens of heaven", both were virgins, and later both had sons symbolising sun - and both sons have the same birthday. In general the Mary-Jesus story is a copy of the Isis-Horus story. My view is that "pagan symbolism" (or whatever one wants to call it) has absolutely everything to do with the US history (and broader "Western" history). This includes both the current and previous orders (or TPTBs). Kings, popes, presidents, Templars, Free Masons and Founding Fathers have all one in common which is unknown officially.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Liberty Pole on the Christ Church
Philadelphia
Simon says: A liberty pole is a wooden pole, spear or lance, surmounted by a "cap of liberty", mostly of the Phrygian cap. The symbol originated in the immediate aftermath of the assassination of the Roman dictator Julius Caesar by a group of Rome's Senators in 44 BC.

What does this Liberty Pole have to do with Christianity?
  • Nothing
Who has this cap on the tip of her spear?
  • Athena aka Minerva aka Britannia aka Liberty does. Or Lady Liberty if you wish. She is a Roman Goddess anyways.
liberty_pole-christianity.jpg

Christ Church, Philadelphia
Bla-bla-bla: Christ Church of Philadelphia is an example of how colonial American congregations, once they became well established and prosperous, built magnificent churches to glorify God. Enlarged and remodelled, the Christ Church building was completed in 1744. A steeple was added ten years later. Contemporaries were in awe of the finished house of worship, one remarking that "it was the handsomest structure of the kind that I ever saw in any part of the world; uniting in the peculiar features of that species of architecture, the most elegant variety of forms, with the most chaste simplicity of combination."

So, why do we consider the below Pagan Temple to be a Christian Church in the 18th and 19th centuries?
  • ...pretty sure today it is a Christian establishment, if it still exists.
KD: Do we have any photographs pertaining to the pre-1871 United States where churches have Christian attributes?

Starmonkey

Reactions
I like to call it the STURCH

CHATE doesn't have quite the same ring to my soliloquy

Now I have to share how they stuck crosses on top of all the old antennas. Or flags. Clocks up in your face so you don't forget the race! They probably covered old stained glass windows/portals...
Look kids! Big Ben! Parliament! Where's an army of peaceful resistance Guy Fawkes when you need them?

Last edited:
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I can no longer justify the reason of religious oppression as the one that forced the initial settlers to relocate to America.

It’s kind of ridiculous when you have Athena as a country symbol. Vatican was apparently in the same boat.

Unless of course Christians were oppressed by some Apollo worshipers.

SuperTrouper

Reactions
I have just stumbled across Secret Societies: Gardiner's Forbidden Knowledge: Revelations About the Freemasons, Templars, Illuminati, Nazis, and the Serpent Cults on Logoi Library. I am truly grateful to the person responsible for creating this library. The link to the book takes you to a searchable PDF. There is a lot of mainstream critique of this book on Amazon, etc., which is to be expected given the revelations. Highlighted below is why I am posting it to this thread, although it could have easily been posted elsewhere.

This is from page 17:

History is a lie. History is, as Justice Holmes said, “what the people who won say it is.” It has been warped over vast periods of time to fit with each generation’s idea of what is fact and what is truth. Without the existence of the secret societies, our history would have been totally different. The history of mankind is like a vast jigsaw puzzle. Only when all the pieces are laid down in the correct order can we see the bigger picture. The result is quite startling. We will see a grand and enlightening picture of how mysteries of the ancient and not so-ancient world can now be solved, from megalithic standing stones, the Holy Grail, and alchemy, to the truth behind religion and our present political systems. The story of secret societies hides the real history of mankind. In much the same way that modern day genetic research is showing how recently interlinked we are as a human race, the research and subsequent conclusions set out in this book will show how our own political and religious belief systems are from the same source. There is, after all, nothing new under the sun. New religious systems are just renewed elder religions with different names and different settings—the underlying beliefs are the same.

codis

Reactions
Nitzsche called Christianity a slave religion.
The total dependence on the corrupt priest class as "facilitator to god" is hard to overlook.
I suppose a similar quote in the 1999 movie "The Mummy" was put there to mock the public.

AgentOrange5

Reactions
Powerful post, amazing how all this stuff is in plain sight, but the vast majority never put the pieces together (I didn't.) It seems obvious the US was a "pagan" nation from its earliest beginning. I would tend to go with #3, or at least, I'm now thinking the "Pilgrims" were a catch all term for religious dissidents. I'm a Christian, although I suspect that there is a lot corrupted with official churches and theologies, so I'm not sure how to reconcile my belief the Christianity (in its essense) is true, with the knowledge that paganism has been the major religion world-wide. And then what changed? Why would the US now promote itself as being Christian founded in history books, when the evidence says the opposite to be true? I don't know, I will have to ponder on this.

I do think, the more I realize how much we've been lied to, and the immensity of those lies, I can't fathom what is the big "secret" behind it all. I'm starting to think it's either something so metaphysical//spiritual, that it can't be comprehended by humans (any more than my cat or dog can comprehend algebra, it's beyond their physical capabilities)......or it's going to turn out like a Steven King novel or Lost, where the big "secret" at the end is an immense let-down compared to everything that went before it.

Verity

Reactions
The Paganism was never considered by us, for what ridiculous person would believe in Ancient Roman, Greek, or Egyptian Gods today? Worshiping Zeus, or Apollo even sounds a bit weird. Yet, it appears that this is exactly the Faith of the PTB.
The Thunderbolts men would tell you that every god was a planet. We were star-gazers.
It was a science and an art, hidden from the profane. Probably for two reasons; 1) they were (alchemically-speaking) unworthy of this knowledge, 2) it could be weaponised. Perhaps that is inevitable after a while, in our iron age, or age of the Wolf, or Kali Yuga.

I think christianity was weaponised actually- the Trojan Horse that sucked our strong nature-worshipping souls dry. Though originally it seemed acceptable because so much paganism was wrapped up in it. It's still there. The alchemy still stands after all this time and after so much corruption.
By Jove KD there are some books you simply must read. All these posts about the Pope, cathedrals and symbology- all those gaps will be filled up in the most satisfying way;
Manly P. Hall's 'Secret Teachings of All Ages.'
Velikovsky's 'Worlds in Collision'.
Fulcanelli's 'Les Mysteres des Cathedrales.'

And maybe for the trippy fun of why we're possibly drawn here to these ideas now, Philip K. Dick's 'Valis.'
"The Goths" questions, the gargoyles and symbols, the pagan symbolism vs. christian everywhere- all of it.

I don't know about controlling the plebs... The gospels clearly state money is the root of all evil, Jesus told a rich man to get rid of all his possessions... The public is mainly controlled through money and the fiction that is the State.
This lines up with controlling the plebs well enough.
Money has been weaponised, just like religion has, just like 'education' and medicine has too.
He's no longer christian Jesus, he's judeo-christian. This ensures a protected minority in an ancient relationship of two archetypes.
A purist of heart can still see the noble qualities of a man like Jesus, where kindness, being humble, doing good are virtuous. All good ideas, but do we really need to be told? The Germanics were all this and so much more before the introduction of that specific, top-down religion.
A cynic starts to see that Trojan horse I mentioned.. a means to force a proud, noble, fearless people to fear god- just that one centrally controlling, all-powerful God, watching you from the top of his pyramid.
Sounds a lot like communism to me. Communism has never worked, in any of its multitudinous forms. I suspect alchemy does, and I'm quietly confident that is what is involved here.

Last edited:

Recognition

Reactions
Very satisfying, enthralling post, thanks @KorbenDallas . I especially appreciate the eagle connection to Rome. Maybe the double headed eagle present in the arms of many nations represents Janus, the god with 2 faces. @kentucky your idea about US originally being called columbia, and then switching for some reason is extremely exciting and intriguing! Why the change, when did it happen?

Red Bird

Reactions
The following is just a wiki article but those can start the revealing and have interesting ‘facts’ like

America was depicted as a woman who, like Africa, was only partly dressed, typically in bright feathers, which invariably formed her headress. She often held a parrot, was seated on a caiman or alligator, with a cornucopia. Sometimes a severed head was a further attribute, or in prints scenes of cannibalism were seen in the background.

Columbia (name) - Wikipedia

Naming also a useful way to change history

While the phrase "pre-Columbian era" literally refers only to the time preceding Christopher Columbus's voyages of 1492, in practice the phrase is usually used to denote the entire history of indigenous American cultures until those cultures were extinguished, diminished, or extensively altered by Europeans, even if this happened long after Columbus. The alternative terms precontact, precolonial, or prehistoric Americas are also used; in Latin America, the usual term is pre-Hispanic.

Last edited:

kentucky

Reactions
Very satisfying, enthralling post, thanks @KorbenDallas . I especially appreciate the eagle connection to Rome. Maybe the double headed eagle present in the arms of many nations represents Janus, the god with 2 faces. @kentucky your idea about US originally being called columbia, and then switching for some reason is extremely exciting and intriguing! Why the change, when did it happen?
I found the following, an excerpt from a piece critiquing one man's efforts to bed down the name for "Americans":
The earliest alternatives to "American," Mencken reports, were "Columbian"
(1789), "Columbard" (1807), and "Columbiad" (1807), which by 1812 was
"reduced to the level of a name for a new-fangled cannon."
As I'm now looking into it more, the word "Columbia" was allegedly colloquially used when referring to the 13 original US colonies. When Washington DC (District of Columbia) was formed, it was placed on land initially called the Territory of Columbia.

It seems that the term Columbia becaume more en vogue moreso, and as it turns out, during the time contemporary to the newly-formed Federal system - that which many argue usurped our antebellum form of government. Interestingly, an uncited wikipedia entry for Columbia states this:
In part, the more frequent usage of the name Columbia reflected a rising American neoclassicism, exemplified in the tendency to use Roman terms and symbols. The selection of the eagle as the national bird, the heraldric use of the eagle, the use of the term Senate to describe the upper house of Congress and the naming of Capitol Hill and the Capitol building were all conscious evocations of Roman precedents.
Bringing it back to @KorbenDallas 's main premise of this post, I wonder now if all of the glorification of the pagan dieties became mainstream when TPTB who bought us the Federal system came into power, bringing their ideology with them.

Nevertheless, that would still leave the question of whether or not much of the architecture and statues symbolic of such "roman" beliefs pre-existed here on this continent, before the offical historical rise of the Federal system (and if so, could it be that "they" merely co-opted those symbols as their own, throughout the lands as they "reclaimed" them?).
The following is just a wiki article but those can start the revealing and have interesting ‘facts’ like

America was depicted as a woman who, like Africa, was only partly dressed, typically in bright feathers, which invariably formed her headress. She often held a parrot, was seated on a caiman or alligator, with a cornucopia. Sometimes a severed head was a further attribute, or in prints scenes of cannibalism were seen in the background.

Columbia (name) - Wikipedia
I was just on the same wiki and wrote my post concurrent to yours :) Thankfully we just happened to spare others of redundancy in our observations.

Edit: Fixed link

Edit Edit: I can't actually substantiate the opinion that I have since crossed out. I had previosly based that on my grotesque conflation of revolutionary and civil wars dates. Time to grab some caffeine. :LOL:

Last edited:

jd755

Reactions
What decided some figure was Pagan or Christian or something else?

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
What decided some figure was Pagan or Christian or something else?
The church might have an opinion on that:
  • Paganism, in the broadest sense includes all religions other than the true one revealed by God, and, in a narrower sense, all except Christianity, Judaism, and Mohammedanism. The term is also used as the equivalent of Polytheism.
  • CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Paganism
In my opinion, any deity of, let’s say, Roman or Greek pantheon is a pagan figure.

jd755

Reactions
The church might have an opinion on that:
  • Paganism, in the broadest sense includes all religions other than the true one revealed by God, and, in a narrower sense, all except Christianity, Judaism, and Mohammedanism. The term is also used as the equivalent of Polytheism.
  • CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Paganism
In my opinion, any deity of, let’s say, Roman or Greek pantheon is a pagan figure.
I reckon all figures can be made to be whatever by those who control the propaganda.

1898 National Encyclopedia has this to say
PAGANS, a term derived from the Latin paganus, a name given by the early Romans to rustics and villagers but which was applied by Tertullian and after him by other patristic writers to those who refused to accept Christianity. The new religion was adopted by the by the educated and civilised of the towns long before it reached the more simple minded adherents of the old systems of the country districts and after Constantine had prohibited the worship of the old gods and closed their temples their sacred rites were still observed openly or secretly in remote country districts.
The term heathens, which originally implied merely "the dwellers on the heaths" came in a similar way to be used to designate all who were not Christian, insamuch as it was these rude uncultivated people most firmly to their old superstitions.

Yet another pair of words corrupted beyond all original meaning thus hiding history under layers and layer of crap and nonsense.
Bloody Roman Catholic Church again making shit up. There must be away to get around , over, under, through this very real bullshit boundary of the Roman Catholic Church which doesn't feel to me to be that old or even that solid. Multi layered for sure but non too solid. Who or what invented the Roman Catholic Church?
Seems to me it invented Christianity.