What's the Ends For You?

Starmonkey

Reactions
Me too. Making connections we can't make individually.
Remembering and reclaiming our power as cocreators of this world. Flat, round, donut shaped (mmm), or dies every night and is reborn every morning.
Oh yeah, sun gazing and pineapple also helps the pineal gland. I don't have a clear view of the horizon, but...
Start at sunrise with bare feet planted in the DIRT. Ten seconds of gazing from when it breaks the horizon. Then add ten seconds every day until you're up to like forty-four minutes after about nine months (gestation) or 260 days (Tzolkin). Then you never have to do it again. Can look at the sun ANYTIME after that or know exactly where it is. And download tons of information the way the ancients did (reset before the reset... And possibly before that reset as well).

Feralimal

Reactions
The Egg, a short story attributed to Andy Weir, punched me in the gut as truth when I first read it.
Hey, sometimes just liking something won't do, so I just had say this was an excellent story. It didn't punch me in the gut, but it has been ticking away in my head since I read it. It honestly seems as good a possibility as any other I've heard, with the bonus that it accounts for the illusory nature of time, that I also suspect might be well, an illusion. Anyway, thanks for sharing this :)

0harris0

Reactions
"the chase is better than the catch" :alien:

i'm in it for the THRILL of the MYSTERY... also there could be ultimate answers one day!

well if this is all just a simulation-style reality (generated by the 4th dimension reality generator)/ holographic representation of the spiritual/ dream/ mass hallucination/ 3rd dimensional manifestation of an 8th dimensional multiversal being/ prison dimension...
then this mystery is just that, and part of it, designed to be fractally complex... the more you look the more you find.... like a side quest in the game,,, play it if you want to! mysteries abound!

answers are always tantalisingly close, then new evidence asks more questions, makes the truth a little more elusive once more... come 'ere ya sneaky little truth!!

also... what if it's just me and you're all solely part of my experience and this is just some delusional aspect of my reality, holo/sim or not, searching for an elusive truth that isn't discoverable in the "external".
Post automatically merged:

good stuff! well, great actually.. learning is the key to advancement. learn from every moment, every interaction, every positive, every negative, love it

Last edited:

Starmonkey

Reactions
You might be onto something there. A multi-faceted fractal hologram where entities INTERFACE in a common arena.
Only Planet of Choice or Law of One, can't remember which, say the OTHERS, and many different sources refer to them, try to lure with POWER or CONTROL if you don't fully support the ONE. Stated Easter Island giant statues and some other mega structures were created by them to show their power. Also involved GIANTS. Worship, etc... Had to scuttle it cause free will was jeopardized. Now they just convince people to give it up...
But, ANYWAY...
They confided that many things we witness that are PHENOMENAL are just that. Thrown out to keep the sense of MYSTERY. Keep us in wonder or are at the fact there are things we don't know and much more to experience. Angels, aliens, gods... Dependent on time and people and beliefs, but not necessarily "REAL". Just feedback. Response.
Peter Moon introduced me to the term "mystery sandwich". A story wrapped around a "truth" that just pulls you in with its weirdness or incredibility. That's the way to do it.

SuperTrouper

Reactions
also... what if it's just me and you're all solely part of my experience and this is just some delusional aspect of my reality, holo/sim or not, searching for an elusive truth that isn't discoverable in the "external".
I thought the same thing on more than one occasion. I actually reckon that both of us are correct as, in essence, we are all one.

0harris0

Reactions
I thought the same thing on more than one occasion. I actually reckon that both of us are correct as, in essence, we are all one.
yeah man shit gets pretty expansive pretty quickly. this is where i struggle, i want to think about it, but can't do it!! The mind is not designed to understand the little bit just beyond. that tangible intangible, that "something" there... just behind your mind... this physical body is useless to sense it. awareness, perception and acceptance gives an insight, but still not quite there. the eternal Dao 🙏

"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together"