What's inside Abraham Lincoln's ear?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I personally do not see anything neither in his ear, nor on the side of his face. This guy in the video below says that there is something in there. Do you see anything? Below the video is the attached photograph, and a link to the source.

Abraham_Lincoln_1864_1.png Abraham_Lincoln_1864.png
Abraham Lincoln image source.

humanoidlord

Reactions
just pareidolia, i think that guy has skizophrenia, he also uploaded a video about creatures he found in the UK's queen hair

whitewave

Reactions
Abe Lincoln was a weird looking dude. His looks were part of the smear campaign against him when he ran for presidency. His opponent and detractors said he looked like a monkey.

whitewave

Reactions
I don't know if it's photoshopped but Obama had ears like that so it is possible.

anotherlayer

Reactions
Hey guys, got this article fed to me this morning: Did John Wilkes Booth get away with murdering President Abraham Lincoln? Wasn't sure it needed it's own thread but it's definitely neat to see such an article make the mainstream.

The researchers were hot on the trail of an infamous 19th century assassin, using the latest 21st century technology to track him down.
Before them were photographic images of a man named John St. Helen from 1877, of the embalmed corpse of a David E. George from 1903 — and of John Wilkes Booth taken in 1865, shortly before he famously fired a .44-caliber pistol, made by Philadelphia’s Henry Deringer, into the head of President Abraham Lincoln.

Facial-recognition software, already loaded with photos of 5,000 other white males, began to meticulously analyze the faces for similarities: the spaces between the eyes, the jaw lines, the shapes of the noses and cheek bones.
In less than a minute, results came back that left the researchers stunned. The data showed a strong possibility that all three photographs were of the same man — a belief long-held by a small number of historians, but always dismissed by scholars and assassination experts as conspiracy nonsense.

Last edited:

Ice Nine

Reactions
Hey guys, got this article fed to me this morning: Did John Wilkes Booth get away with murdering President Abraham Lincoln? Wasn't sure it needed it's own thread but it definitely neat to see such an article make the mainstream.
Oh thank you for this. I've looked into that theory before and came to the same conclusion. It's great to see it corroborated. Although it won't be big news anywhere.:mad: But atleast it's another case where the kooks were right after all, go us!

The Booth Mummy

Can't see anything other than a bad complexion on Abe.

Last edited: