What was Giovanni Battista Piranesi trying to say. 17-18th century apocalypse?

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Giovanni Battista Piranesi (4 October 1720 – 9 November 1778) was an Italian artist famous for his etchings of Rome and of fictitious and atmospheric "prisons" (Le Carceri d'Invenzione). He was a so called Cappricio artist.

In other words, contemporary interpretation of his creations is that it was a fantasy of the author. There is no historical evidence that Capriccio artists were making stuff up. To me, such an interpretation appears to be a very convenient way to explain the inconvenient truth.

There were multiple artists creating similar work. Engravings and paintings reflecting our world in ruins. To name a few of hose artists:
There were many more of the so called Capriccio artists working within the same time frame. They observed the same objects in a very similar manner. It is so easy to dismiss the evidence by pretending that their creations were a work of fiction. What if they reflected exactly what was observed?

What do we see in those paintings and engravings? We see semi destroyed buildings, mud and dirt filling in spaces between those buildings. We do not see pavement or some sort of hard surface between the structures. I would imagine that people capable of building such structures were capable of quality work all the way around. And of course in their works we see small to medium size trees growing on those buildings and in places where should be no trees. Based on the size of those trees we could approximate when those trees started.

Giovanni_Battista_Piranesi_01.jpgGiovanni_Battista_Piranesi_02.jpgGiovanni_Battista_Piranesi_03.jpgGiovanni_Battista_Piranesi_04.jpgGiovanni_Battista_Piranesi_05.jpgGiovanni_Battista_Piranesi_06.jpgGiovanni_Battista_Piranesi_07.jpgGiovanni_Battista_Piranesi_08.jpgGiovanni_Battista_Piranesi_09.jpgGiovanni_Battista_Piranesi_10.jpgGiovanni_Battista_Piranesi_11.jpgGiovanni_Battista_Piranesi_12.jpgGiovanni_Battista_Piranesi_13.jpgGiovanni_Battista_Piranesi_14.jpgGiovanni_Battista_Piranesi_15.jpgGiovanni_Battista_Piranesi_16.jpgGiovanni_Battista_Piranesi_17.jpgGiovanni_Battista_Piranesi_18.jpgGiovanni_Battista_Piranesi_19.jpgGiovanni_Battista_Piranesi_20.jpgGiovanni_Battista_Piranesi_21.jpgGiovanni_Battista_Piranesi_22.jpgGiovanni_Battista_Piranesi_23.jpgGiovanni_Battista_Piranesi_24.jpgGiovanni_Battista_Piranesi_25.jpgGiovanni_Battista_Piranesi_27.jpgGiovanni_Battista_Piranesi_28.jpg

Possible causes.
Was it the Great Flood of the 17-18th century?
Could it be the result of the war of Gods?
Could it be the consequences of the Global War of the previous spin of the human civilization?

There are many other additional weird events, coincidences, circumstances and straight up ridiculously overlooked and misinterpreted occurrences. Some of those I will try to bring to the attention of a hopefully open-minded examiner.

Last edited:
OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
You are absolutely right. Those pyramids were all over the place. Some remodeled to serve some kind of a new purpose. This is another sign of the global architectural style prevailing in the entire world at the time. The below ones were sent to me by a Russian friend.

piramida_mitino.jpgPyrami_Nikolskoe.jpgpyramid_russia.jpgtorzhok_pyramid.jpg
There is also one additional unifying architectural similarity I will be publishing an article on in a few days.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I do not think we are able to figure out what the true purpose of these pyramids was.

I also heard that this Lvov guy did not really design, or build these pyramids. An appointed guy I guess.

Thank you very much for the article. Reading.

xtiml

Reactions
so what do the inscriptions say on these old buildings in ruins , looks like latin?

xtiml

Reactions
i think someone would know latin at kleast asnd bre curious enough to try it,dominos vobiscum et cum spire tou tou oh my freaking gawd.

DimitriAus

Reactions
Ok, I gave up. We live in the world created by the imagination of two transgender sisters (producers of Matrix, they cut their dicks when created the film)

noblewish

Reactions
I do not think we are able to figure out what the true purpose of these pyramids was.

I also heard that this Lvov guy did not really design, or build these pyramids. An appointed guy I guess.

Thank you very much for the article. Reading.
I remember watching a youtube video about a group of Russian scientists who studied the properties of pyramids, and they found that plants grown inside a pyramid structure grew at a much slower rate than outside. So it may have something to do with an energy vortex. I don't remember which video it was, I'm going to have to hunt for it.

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
it would definitely be interesting to find out whether Piranesi’s pyramid and the Egyptian ones were built for a similar purpose.