What Is Your Timeline Of World Events?

Moriarty

Reactions
I have started this new thread mainly so people - myself included - can get up to speed with the chronology of what some of the more accomplished researchers have come up with. Needless to say there will be slight disagreement amongst some points of view, but if we have a general starting point then perhaps all of us can focus in on particular eras and events and gain a greater understanding together. I am posting this by KD from the Africa thread - and hope that all of you guys and girls can contribute and we can then get a sense of what has happened over time. As for my point of view... well nothing concrete yet, but this is the point of the thread. (Apologies if I have posted this in the wrong category KD, and feel free to move it)

Event-Timeline-Template.jpg
"I will give out a little a few clues to the timeline, for it is not a 10 minute thread to just come up with.

I think the reason this whole world does not remember why the houses are buried, or why the continents changed is in a simple answer - there was nobody left to remember.

Clue #2 - compare the technological quality of the 1802 map above where Africa was unexplored, and the last maps of the 18th century when it was still a known, explored and properly mapped continent.

Clue #3 - factor in urban fires to kill off the remembering survivors.

Clue #4 - consider those photographs of the abandoned cities to be actually the depictions of the abandoned cities ready to be repopulated. Figure out what happened to previous citizens on your own.

Clue #5 - for the US of A. When did the taxes started to get collected? What really financed the Civil War of 1861-1865. All those ironclads, uniforms, weapons, food and all the other logistics?

Clue #6 - figure out the world significance of the year 1871.

Clue #7 - 18th, 19th century language reforms.

And yes, eventually children were very much needed."

dreamtime

Reactions
All I know is that basically everything of what is included in our concept of history happened during the last 1000 years and almost no knowledge about life before 1400 has survived. A bit more is known about the time between 1400 and 1700. More is known about the time between 1700 and 1800.

A possible time line:

- 1000 AD: a globally connected civilization gets destroyed and flooded due to an unknown event. Possibly high-tech and highly spiritual. Humans become divived into multiple fractions, different languages develop. Before this no modern oceans existed, and the earth was three equal parts with rivers in between and small "oceans" at both north and south pole: Africa (Libya), Europa, Asia; all named after prominent leaders from that time.
- 1100 - 1200 AD: People come together to preserve the pre-flood knowledge, try to live in truth and harmony, the Jesus figure as one of the leaders of that movement lived during that time.
- 1100-1300 AD: The first efforts are made to map the "new world" with the Mappa Mundis. Julius Caesar figure lives during that time, and is a big proponent of mapping things.
- up to 1400 AD: Kingdoms and authorities get established, trading flourishes, money is used extensively.
- Between 1400 and 1500 AD: Another global catastrophe happens, earth is expanding and the oceans are created as well as modern America, most of the kingdoms suffer greatly, climate gets a bit worse. The last survivors of the pre-flood civilizations die out (giants), as well as mythical creatures like dinosaurs and unicorns, and failures from genetic experiments.
- Between 1400 and 1700 AD: Kingdoms are being re-established, life goes on, even though it's a bit more difficult than before, the 4 seasons are established. Some people start to create "religion" because after the 1400 catastrophe the memories of what the Gnostics and other groups tried to achieve fades away. The independent gnostic groups fight against the corrupt church institutions in Central Europe and elsewhere. "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." They understand that evil creates pyramidal chain of commands that transcend individuals. Writings are shared between those groups, which are re-written by the Church during 1600-1800 and published as the bible. The thirty-years war in the 17th century is an encrypted and highly distorted memory of that fight. The Church decides to add 1000 years to recent history and invents a new calendar, which is to be enforced globally. Competing native calendars are destroyed, and the accompanying myths alongside.
- In 1690 AD another global cataclysm hits with a second earth expanding event, climate gets really bad and the dark forces begin to envelop the globe. This event destroys most technological knowledge of the past, and creates the last survivors of "ancient" kingdoms, but their power is gone. The institutional churches and secret societies from Europe use this event to colonize the entire world, and rewrite history on every continent. New maps and narratives are being created. The remnants of Tartary and other civilization get overrun between 1690 and 1850 due to their military weakness.
- "Science" is established between 1690 and 1850, and tries to destroy all previous knowledge about cataclysms, religion and cosmology.
- Another cataclysm happens ca 1816 with the "year without a summer" as a surviving concept. It doesn't destroy as much structures as the other events before, but it costs many people their lifes, and gives rise to industrialization. The small group connected to the European Churches has secretly kept some of the pre 1816 knowledge and slowly re-introduces some of that knowledge to society. This is known as the industrial age to the un-initiated.
- 1900: People still remember some parts of the true history and the decision is being made to invent communism to destroy all the remaining high culture in the eastern parts of the world, and the two world wars are enough to destroy the remaining knowledge in the west as well.
- 1950 - 2050 and beyond: With most of the true history succesfully erased, the effort is being made to re-establish a global civilization with most people living in crowded cities, but this time under full control of those behind the Church and secret socities. The idea is to change humans into asexual slaves, suppressing or even erasing the godly spark on the genetic level.

Last edited:
OP
Moriarty

Moriarty

Reactions
All I know is that basically everything of what is included in our concept of history happened during the last 1000 years and almost no knowledge about life before 1400 has survived. A bit more is known about the time between 1400 and 1700. More is known about the time between 1700 and 1800.

A possible time line:

- 1000 AD: a globally connected civilization gets destroyed and flooded due to an unknown event. Possibly high-tech and highly spiritual. Humans become divived into multiple fractions, different languages develop
- 1100 - 1200 AD: People come together to preserve the pre-flood knowledge, try to live in truth and harmony, the Jesus figure as one of the leaders of that movement lived during that time.
- 1100-1300 AD: The first efforts are made to map the "new world" with the Mappa Mundis. Julius Caesar figure lives during that time, and is a big proponent of mapping things.
- up to 1400 AD: Kingdoms and authorities get established, trading flourishes, money is used extensively.
- Between 1400 and 1500 AD: Another global catastrophe happens, earth is expanding and the oceans are created as well as modern America, most of the kingdoms suffer greatly, climate gets a bit worse. The last survivors of the pre-flood civilizations die out (giants), as well as mythical creatures like dinosaurs and unicorns, and failures from genetic experiments.
- Between 1400 and 1700 AD: Kingdoms are being re-established, life goes on, even though it's a big more difficult than before, the 4 seasons are established. Some people start to create "religion" because after the 1400 catastrophe the memories of what the Gnostics and other groups tried to achieve fades away. The independent gnostic groups fight against the corrupt church institutions in Central Europe and elsewhere. "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." They understand that evil creates pyramidal chain of commands that transcend individuals. Writings are shared between those groups, which are re-written by the Church during 1600-1800 and published as the bible. The thirty-years war in the 17th century is an encrypted and highly distorted memory of that fight. The Church decides to add 1000 years to recent history and invents a new calendar, which is to be enforced globally. Competing native calendars are destroyed, and the accompanying myths alongside.
- In 1690 AD another global cataclysm hits with a second earth expanding event, climate gets really worse and the dark forces begin to envelop the globe. This event destroys most technological knowledge of the past, and creates the last survivors of "ancient" kingdoms, but their power is gone. The institutional churches and secret societies from Europe use this event to colonize the entire world, and rewrite history on every continent. New maps and narratives are being created. The remnants of Tartary and other civilization get overrun due to their military weakness.
- "Science" is established between 1690 and 1850, and tries to destroy all previous knowledge about cataclysms, religion and cosmology.
- Another cataclysm happens ca 1816 with the "year without a summer" as a surviving concept. It doesn't destroy as much structures as the other events before, but it costs many people their lifes, and gives rise to industrialization. The small group connected to the European Churches has secretly kept some of the pre 1816 knowledge and slowly re-introduces some of that knowledge to society. This is known as the industrial age to the un-initiated.
- 1900 AD: People still remember some parts of the true history and the decision is being made to invent communism to destroy all the remaining high culture in the eastern parts of the world, and the two world wars are enough to destroy the remaining knowledge in the west as well.
- 1950 - 2050 and beyond: Effort to re-establish a global civilization but this time under full control of those behind the Church and secret socities.
Thank you very much for this. It gives me a much clearer picture. I shall endeavour to research amongst these areas :)

Paracelsus

Reactions
Reconstructing the "True Timeline" is a fairly ambitious project to take on. I generally start with assessing the accepted technology and science of a given timeframe. If you find extraordinary anomalies and numerous eyewitness accounts to the contrary you've got some serious questions on your hands.

When it comes to technology you'd be hard pressed to find much that trumps flight. According to the official record, humans didn't achieve "heavier than air" powered flight until 1903. Earlier than that, there is the development of the Zeppelin in 1874, then the subsequent usage by 1899. But here is the catch, there were countless eyewitness reports of Airships flying around the American southwest by the 1850's!

Allegedly, from the 1850's to the 1890's there were flying crafts traversing the entire continental United States. Some of these craft appeared to be like Zeppelin's, and others, far more fantastic. So, where did this technology come from? Who did this technology come from? Was it based on earlier technology? Would it be equivalent to our civilization being destroyed and the most intelligent primitives from the succeeding society reconstructing crude airplanes?

The UnMuseum - The Mystery Airship of 1896
The Great Airship of 1897
Aurora UFO crash remains a Texas alien mystery
The Phantom Airships of 1890s America

Theo Paijmans even goes into John Ernst Worrell Keely's connection to the Airships and his extraordinary and completely misunderstood technology in the book: Free Energy Pioneer: John Worrell Keely.

I try and find the most tangible elements of history that I can reconstruct. It would stand to reason that if I can rebuild Keely's or Tesla's aerial devices they were real. If they are real now, they were real in antiquity. And if that is the case, you cast a much more suspicious eye on current aviation and science.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I personally struggle to understand what finances the US Government was operating on between 1770s and 1860s. In other words, where did the money come from?

If one considers what was achieved before the spike in the above chart, the mystery would just deepen.

I think understanding this could contribute to our understanding of quite a few different things to include the time line.

Tonep

Reactions
I personally struggle to understand what finances the US Government was operating on between 1770s and 1860s. In other words, where did the money come from?

If one considers what was achieved before the spike in the above chart, the mystery would just deepen.

I think understanding this could contribute to our understanding of quite a few different things to include the time line.

the devil is indeed in the details...i never thought to ask this question. u definitely have been doing your due diligence

WildFire2000

Reactions
Thank you very much for this. It gives me a much clearer picture. I shall endeavour to research amongst these areas :)
Dreamtime doesn't speak for all of us, their reply is, of course, their interpretation of events.

And KD ... 1840 - 1842? Huh. Income tax, interesting. The amount of money to bankroll everything absolutely did skyrocket there.

Paracelsus, I thought I'd read something about mystery airships in the west pre-historical flight, I'll definitely have to look into it.

dreamtime

Reactions
Dreamtime doesn't speak for all of us, their reply is, of course, their interpretation of events.
I don't think Moriarty implied this to be the case (me speaking for all), but you are definitely right, and I would love to read from others what a possible rough timeline for humanity could be. What I mentioned is the broad framework I operate in at the moment, not carved into stone obviously. At first I didn't want to write something specific at all - mostly because it could create the false impression that there is any form of consensus, since the question to some may sounded like there is something like a community consensus. Imho we are still at the point where everyone has to research from the scratch themselves. Lots of elemental aspects are still in the dark and make it difficult to provide anything to be simply taken at face value.

To get back to the original question, there is probably not only disagreement on small things. Maybe the following videos can offer some inspiration for a general starting point. Personally I was heavily inspired by Silvy from NewEarth.

Last edited:

Andromeda

Reactions
I don't think Moriarty implied anything, but you are definitely right, and I would love to read from others what a possible rough timeline for humanity could be.

I was heavily inspired by Silvy from NewEarth, and she has done two videos on the topic which probably fit in this thread:

It's both funny and insulting that the authorised historians say that these artefacts were made by stonecutters. Definitely advanced technology were used, but only us here at StolenHistory and other alternative forums would entertain themselves with such an idea.

mythstifieD

Reactions

And KD ... 1840 - 1842? Huh. Income tax, interesting. The amount of money to bankroll everything absolutely did skyrocket there.

Paracelsus, I thought I'd read something about mystery airships in the west pre-historical flight, I'll definitely have to look into it.
NYMZA

OP
Moriarty

Moriarty

Reactions
I don't think Moriarty implied this to be the case (me speaking for all), but you are definitely right, and I would love to read from others what a possible rough timeline for humanity could be. What I mentioned is the broad framework I operate in at the moment, not carved into stone obviously. At first I didn't want to write something specific at all - mostly because it could create the false impression that there is any form of consensus, since the question to some may sounded like there is something like a community consensus. Imho we are still at the point where everyone has to research from the scratch themselves. Lots of elemental aspects are still in the dark and make it difficult to provide anything to be simply taken at face value.

To get back to the original question, there is probably not only disagreement on small things. Maybe the following videos can offer some inspiration for a general starting point. Personally I was heavily inspired by Silvy from NewEarth.

I shall watch those videos. Thank you dreamtime.

What I can say from my own point of view, having been very heavily interested in archaeology since a kid (something of an archaeological era itself) is that something has always seemed wildly wrong to me. Sure I read the Hancock books, looked into the Sphinx weathering, queried the Pharaoh chronologies and all the usual stuff but I never imagined that this could have been such a huge deception - as it is more and more looking like. So hats of to everyone here and I am ready to get stuck in and dig. And as I said in the OP, people are going to disagree but the point is that we all know something is wrong and only by pooling our ideas can we hope to unpick this

Last edited:

Paracelsus

Reactions
New York Motor Zeppelin Association (roughly translated from German), a finance/breakaway civilization/group who was based in New York and Prussia. They had ties to the Sonora, California Aero Club during the late 1850's to unknown. From there you can run wild with speculation about the Wünderwaffe, Operation Paperclip, Lockheed Martin Skunkworks, Area 51, Wright-Patterson, T. Townsend Brown's Electro-Gravitics, The Philadelphia Experiment.
Never knew about operational Nazi helicopters during WWII. Always thought post-war Bell and Sikorsky designs were the first.
Wunderwaffe – How The Nazi's Planned A Futuristic 'Super War' - MilitaryHistoryNow.com

Last edited:

Andromeda

Reactions
My timeline without dates added:

Earth was born and a new race was spawned into the galactic race book

Dinosaurs spawned on earth in order to exterminate human life

Galactic Andromedian governments forces arrive earth and exterminates all dinosaurs

Native Earth race and other star systems within Milky Way establish communication routes

Rebellion started and several planets were destroyed in other star systems

The rebellion arrived this solar system and the 7th harmonic (planet) were destroyed

The surviving races of the 7th harmonic evacuated to Earth

The rebellion were given permission to disembark on Earth

Civil war between the many star races started on Earth

Local government sended an emergency call to the Galactic government

All communication routes were sealed and Earth was put into a quarantine

One fraction of the local government is still dwelling within the planets no-entry continent, Hyperborea with the entrance being the sun and is still up till this day communicating with the Galactic government

Silvanus777

Reactions
While I am completely on the same page with radically shorter timeline, quite recent cataclysms withing the last 1000 or so years and the other theses as laid out by dreamtime here, I am struggling to reconcile all this with the local birth/baptismal, death and marriage records I have recently started to research as part of drawing up my personal family tree.

See sample clipping from 1721 baptismal record attached!

As it turned out, all original, hand-written community records for my area are readily available on the internet, and I was able to reconstruct my family line back to the first half of the 17th century. For some towns here the record-keeping starts around the year 1530 even. Whilst researching that I got the impression that everything went down more or less smoothly and according to what one might expect from an orthodox history standpoint, meaning I did not see many unusual deaths, population replacements or other data/occurrences in these records that would indicate major disturbances in the normal flow of births, marriages and deaths. In all actuality, everything seems a bit too peaceful as compared with the written history of my area. Besides tremendous infant mortality (nothing out of the ordinary) and some years in the 1500s with more deaths than usual due to outbreaks of the black plague (cause of death being frequently noted), I do not see any sort of civilian war casulties for instance or anything else one would expect in turbulent times of upheaval and war, while our local history paints a dreadful picture of the countryside being constantly ravaged by marauders, villages pillaged and burnt down left and right throughout the 17th/18th/19th centuries...

Question: Has anyone of you tried to look through local records like that to compare these with official history narratives as well as alternative interpretation?

I think something like this would be a worthwile venture, as I really doubt local records written by town priests and clerks and kept in the local church could have been comprehensively replaced by forgeries. I'm planning to go deeper into this, as I only have touched the surface when researching my family history!

Addendum: Of course community records from some backwards Austrian towns and hamlets is not representative of anything regarding the bigger picture. I just wanted to report this preliminary finding I made in my recent genealogical exploits. Might prove useful or provide further clues in the future! ;-)

1721 Taufregister - Regeneratus est ex auqa, et spiritu sancto....jpg

dreamtime

Reactions
As it turned out, all original, hand-written community records for my area are readily available on the internet, and I was able to reconstruct my family line back to the first half of the 17th century. For some towns here the record-keeping starts around the year 1530 even.
So the 16th Century is the beginning of records? When do the records start to become uninterrupted and detailed? I think Wilhelm Kammeier mentioned that it's suspicious the church claims to have records dating back to the early middle ages, while nation states/local administration/kings only started to keep detailed records in the 16th/17th Century at most, as before the culture didn't even include the concept of record keeping.

The main argument of Kammeier is that in society even during a single century the record keeping methods change so quickly, that it would be impossible to have an inter-generational record written in a coherent way for future generations to understand. Just like it's a science of it's own to create standardization today, as we probably have tons of records from the 20th century even that are not readable and understandable today, due to change in the way things are written down, structured, and even change in languages itself.

I haven't looked throuhg local records, but it's highly interesting to see someone doing original research. I think 1530 as the oldest record goes very well with what researchers like Kammeier and others have said, and it seems everything goes really dark beyond 1500, even according to the Vatican Secret Archives.

Last edited:

Silvanus777

Reactions
dreamtime,

impeccable timing! I have just recently completed Kammeier's first book, so his theses are very fresh in my memory. I agree with Kammeier's writings and am very much on the same page with what you say.

All the records I was talking about are indeed Catholic church records, country parish records to be more precise. They have been kept in the local churches/parochial houses ever since, and due to the de-centralized method of record keeping and from their authentic, organic look (different handwritings, writing style and language over time etc.) I am very much convinced they are genuine. That being said, while they may be formally correct, that does not mean they corroborate much of the given historic paradigm.

Of course, as you noted, I also think this very much agrees with Kammeier. However, Kammeier argued more about documents regarding popes, kings, emperors and noblemen, gifting contracts, privileges etc. that were forged and used to back up a retro-engineered historical narrative and the claims to power (first and foremost for the Roman Church) associated with these. He's got very compelling arguments and solid evidence imho. When it comes to parochial records concerning births/baptisms, weddings and deaths of (historically completely irrelevant) poor countryfolk, I can't think of a reason or any need to falsify those.

While the one records book from the 16th century I have seen for my area is an outlier, the records are starting to be uninterrupted from the late 17th century onwards, however this is different from parish to parish. I will have to take a broader look at the situation of available records to really give a clear answer.

When it comes to any details, the information content of the records is very basic throughout: You get the names of the people involved, their birthdates and birthplaces, their rank and trade, where they live, who their parents are and where they live(d), their work, as well as the (alledged) date of the event. That might not be a lot, but still many things can be inferred and statistical data gathered.

I don't need to say that I too think the year figures are completely made up - by the Catholic church if you ask me, introduced around the time of the first available parochial records, around 500 years ago. Kammeier was right, I believe, in pointing to the "Renaissance" period as the time when the current historical paradigm was fabricated, the true history simultaneously being destroyed, covered up and mutilated beyond recognition.

dreamtime

Reactions
I remember Kammeier saying the big forgery happened in the 15th or 16th Century, and the Avignon Papacy - Wikipedia as the true beginning of the Catholic Church as an institution. I agree, and I even think this is the earliest possible time frame. I won't be surprised if most of the forgeries happened during the 17th and early 18th Century. The church started to come into existence as a "policy network" 500 years ago, but it took them quite a while to control society. That shift only happened after society was very weakened from catastrophes. (I refer to Pompeii being buried only in 1631, at a time when the church did not play a big role). Then the church, who originally was only controlling small enclaves in Italy, France and Spain, came to dominate the world with the help of colonization. But all of this is highly speculative, and at first it may be better to focus on Kammeier's own conclusions when analyzing European records.

Unfortunately I don't have the endurance of depicting everything was Kammeier wrote, it's a very dry subject. If you ever shared details or conclusions from researching Kammeier I think that would be very valuable, especially because it is not available in English, and even difficult to read for Germans.

Is it possible from your local records to infer catastrophes, like many people dying? If I get this right, your data shows that there were no mass deaths and catastrophes after 16xx? Would the data show if an entire village was wiped out?

I agree that such locally kept data has a high likelihood of being authentic. Late 17th Century makes sense to me. That's the time after the thirty years war, which according to my research is the real time of the Church coming to power - later disguised as a war between Protestants and Catholics.

There are not many sources about the thirty-years war either, and no one has ever found the supposed mass graves. Something happened, but my feeling is it's mostly related to hunting down single dissidents (witch hunts) and small resistance groups, and a majority of the destroyed cities and depopulated areas came from cataclysms, not armies.

I think Kammeier is the most important researcher when it comes to the Church - in contrast to others he looked at the data first without jumping to conclusions, and I think he is the only researcher who dates the forgery event into very recent times. Which opens up many possibilities.

I wonder if it's possible for an institution like the church to keep consistent data over 300 years. ( Lets say 1600-1900). It probably is, but that's already an enourmous feat, but certainly possible. 1000 years would be an entirely different story.
However, Kammeier argued more about documents regarding popes, kings, emperors and noblemen, gifting contracts, privileges etc. that were forged and used to back up a retro-engineered historical narrative and the claims to power (first and foremost for the Roman Church) associated with these. He's got very compelling arguments and solid evidence imho. When it comes to parochial records concerning births/baptisms, weddings and deaths of (historically completely irrelevant) poor countryfolk, I can't think of a reason or any need to falsify those.
Yes, basically a couple of hundreds years ago when the church started to control daily life in many villages and towns and keeping records, that was all they had. Then from their central headquater in Rome or Spain they added all of the relevant things for politics (giftings, privileges, titles, ownership, etc.) and within a couple of decades, for some unknown reason, managed to gain enourmous wealth through those forgeries. Over time the created a network of forgers, when the chain of command become more efficient.

This was the first aim of the forgeries - gaining wealth and political power. Creating a different timeline and artificial length just followed inevitably, as the church nessecarily needed to construct an entirely artificial history to justify their behavior. It's a miracle they managed to convince the world of their history - but I guess their monk network was the first to realize the enourmous power of writing things down and claiming it to be official, seizing the opportunity after unknown events destroyed much of the previous knowledge. Quite clever.

Last edited:

Silvanus777

Reactions
We think much alike! I second all you said in the first paragraph!

Correct, the data doesn't show mass deaths in the 16XX - at least not in my home town and surrounding towns. However, I haven't yet really analyzed the available data in its breadth. While going through the registers and indexes, I just didn't see anything out of the ordinary when it comes to birth and death. Will look into it further though.

When it comes to the 30 years war, the whole thing is highly suspicious. Even back in school I couldn't believe the ludicrous stories about all of Europe killing each other off over the presence of Christ in the communion... As I said, from my cursory study of local records I simply don't see any kind of war ravages and 1/3 - 2/3 of the rural population being killed off as claimed for our area (Upper Austria / Southern Germany). Not at all. What is more, in more than 12 years of metal detecting, I have never found any artifact associated with the 30 Years War. I agree with you, dreamtime, that the official history regarding this 30 Years War cannot be trusted.

What might well be of interest is that "civilization" seems to have come here only around the time of this phantasmic 30 Years War, with an (Holy Roman Empire) imperial postal road having been built through my area around 1620. From then on, the coin finds begin, with coins from German kingdoms and provinces. It is popularly known as the "Roman road" and locals think that it's of Ancient Roman origin, but not a sinlge (ancient) Roman artifact was ever found associated with it. That is a whole nother can of worms in my local research. I think this is a clue in favor of Fomenko's duplicate histories. Antique Roman Empire = Holy Roman Empire. Hence, the "Roman Road"... Roman, as in Holy Roman Empire!

Hahaha, I think I have diverted from the topic set by the OP enough... My apologies!
Yes, basically a couple of hundreds years ago when the church started to control daily life in many villages and towns and keeping records, that was all they had. Then from their central headquater in Rome or Spain they added all of the relevant things for politics (giftings, privileges, titles, ownership, etc.) and within a couple of decades, for some unknown reason, managed to gain enourmous wealth through those forgeries. Over time the created a network of forgers, when the chain of command become more efficient.

This was the first aim of the forgeries - gaining wealth and political power. Creating a different timeline and artificial length just followed inevitably, as the church nessecarily needed to construct an entirely artificial history to justify their behavior. It's a miracle they managed to convince the world of their history - but I guess their monk network was the first to realize the enourmous power of writing things down and claiming it to be official, seizing the opportunity after unknown events destroyed much of the previous knowledge. Quite clever.
Exactly, couldn't agree more! The alledged first records from the 10th century church registers not only sound completely ridiculous (local landowners gifting their whole estates, houses, land and serfs/slaves - heck even their own children! - to the church for less time in purgarory etc.), they also look ridiculous. Just what Kammeier described. I looked at some of them, and they look totally fake and worthless quite frankly. Most notably you never see any year stated, the year being added with pencil in rather modern writing next to it at some later point. A total land/power grab. I think the way they used their Roman Law and foreign writing (Latin) played a huge part in this. The illiterate commoners were for a good part tricked out of their possession through legalities, enforced by the worldy elites' military. Vatican black magic...

Last edited: