What, How and Why

MoonWatcher

Reactions
Awesome! This is one of those things I imagined would be true/accurate but never knew what keywords to search.

aceofarms

Reactions
Hey guys I'm new here I'm definitely not as researched or clued up as you all seem to be so I hope my thoughts aren't to basic.
For me 'how' has already been done. They've already done 'it.' We grew up in the modified system. We here are all late to the party and at the point its too late to change the mainstream mind.

The purposeful modification of history (especially history that doesn't really even need to be hidden) is very peculiar. I'd like to think in reality it could be as basic a childish mentality of 'no this is what I wan't and I'm going to cry if I don't get my way' but the people saying this just happen to be the most powerful people on earth and as a result can change pivotal parts of human history. The same way a music label can squash a career if they don't align with their every agenda.

Profound discoveries are to be kept secret so it doesn't give the impression that we just inherited someone else's castle I believe. I think humans in general like to think they are the most well thought and cutting edge of their generation. No one wants to admit they have and or had help. (especially when it comes to possible extra terrestrial or even ancient technology that surpasses our own)

Also another question how actively this information is being changed? And how far does it stretch? This is my inexperience talking but I'm not sure how western vs asian vs african vs eastern etc school curriculum work. School level history is known to be as water as it can get but these concepts are taught at a college level as well. I don't have a chance to talk to many from other cultures about overall history. I'm assuming most of us are westerners here so that is the only perspective we are coming at it from, and if this revisionist history is universal how was that even managed?

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
Welcome to the forum.

Totally agree that we grew up in the modified system. I think there is one question missing in the OP's topic here. And that is WHEN? I'm trying to figure out when, and this is not an easy task at all.

aceofarms

Reactions
Welcome to the forum.

Totally agree that we grew up in the modified system. I think there is one question missing in the OP's topic here. And that is WHEN? I'm trying to figure out when, and this is not an easy task at all.
This is a very minor anecdotal story but its always stood with me on my journey of seeking knowledge. I asked my mom about stuff she had learned in school vs the things I learned or how they took stuff out. In how in her generations stuff like learning how to apply for a job, bills, car maintenance, workshop were options at most schools if it was big enough. Where as now it barely exists and if it does its curricular out of school activity.

History had always been my favorite and she recalled learning about how a few of the founding fathers were free masons and described a bit on the handshake. I thought it was incredible they would never include that in today's history books! I almost didn't believe her but I couldnt iamgine her making something up like that and actually got me into re-visioned history. Thats about as much physical proof as I can get from another person.

What do we mean by when is another thing. As in if a specific historical event happened was it covered up right away? or was it done in the more modern years. That is definitely hard to say.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
I’m referring to the most recent reset, if it could be called that. It’s hiding somewhere within the last 250 years.

The Wack

Reactions
I think we need to determine what 'fit to lead' actually means before making that kind of judgement. A dynastic organisation with powerful roots that go deep into the past would seem to be the best kind of leadership, don't you think? Maybe they just have different ideas of what leadership means than we do.
Fit NOT to lead, is someone who will put his 'secret' brothers needs above those of the townfolk. Who gets the contracts for civic services? The Brother leader will award town money to other secret brothers ahead of and before a regular townfolk... that is NOT leadership of the people for the people. Its not far removed from a dictatorship... if you were one of us, that would be obvious, strange that it wasn't?

asatiger1966

Reactions
Read the thread and will recap most comments. Coming from a small town in northern Arkansas we talked ,at family reunions, about history dated back at least the civil War . Being people of good nature we pointed fingers at each others families for the problem. While eating hotdogs and playing baseball. The C.S.A. Surgeon General lived in Saint Louise, Mo was my cousin. The family lost three brothers in Tennessee. During the Revolutionary War the family fought with the North Caroline Line, Infantry Division and were pensioned out after the surrender. There were bad guys on both sides equally.

How do " they " control. Many methods some yet to be understood. They run their agenda in plain sight. While keeping you distracted with fear that "they" manufacture. Spiting the smallest groups against everybody else seem to work well. Taking the mothers out of the home and to work was a brilliant move.

How to track development Go as far back as possible and look at weapon design and use. This will give insight into who the people were threatened by and why. Also look for signs of inferiority or overreaction to slight threats Then look at their religion and ask what if any positive ideas it espouses.

Bible: The bible is low on my list of history books. It is a collection of riddles, misdirection, false hope, poor math and physics. Picking winners does not seem spiritual. But there is light even in a dark place. So look for the light.
Having a perception of good and bad is likely fostered by lack of historical knowledge. Self esteem issues, peer pleasing and following the line of least resistance. Nothing is for sure or obvious, nothing.

How to lead men and women as a group to accomplish a predetermined goal or objective. There so many attributes to a leader that I will shuffle a few past you.
Demand respect, never lie, cheat, steal. Have a plan, write up decision points on every plan. Consult with your three top command personnel prior to executing you decision point. Always listen to your people, good ideas come from these sessions. Give praise when earned.
Do not exempt yourself from any deprivation your people are suffering. Stay clean, morally straight and open to different ideas.
Things will go wrong always, focus and fix. Delegate as much as possible. Your people need commutations delegate this out and keep it continuous.
Good luck with my suggestions.

JWW427

Reactions
Im from a Virginia family. My ancestors fought on both sides of the Civil War, one was a Lieutenant with Stonewall Jackson's artillery.
I bring this up because theres a great book to read if people want to understand Southern folks, "Confederates in the Attic."
Why?

The war is still fought today. It still divides us, north and south.
When I was in Alabama in Sept of 2001, I saw a good ol' boy and his dually pickup in front of me with the stars and bars flag, gun rack, and all the ecoutrements. He had a hand painted sign:
"We love New York."

Wow, Ill never forget that!
After 9/11, the Deep State PTB (Bush Sr, Cheney, and Rumsfeld, et al) tried in vain to scare us and divide us further.
It had the opposite effect. It brought us all together, even for just six months or a year.
Americans are like all people on Earth, their hearts are really full of love, honesty, strength, and honor.
The racism, war, genocide, an inequality are all artificial. Its on purpose. But the PTB and the status quo boys will never fully conquer us, we are too strong spiritually at the core, we will rise up when they push us too hard. Its coming.

Some say the Deep State civil war has been ongoing for 35 years. Who knows?

JWW

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
My ancestors fought on both sides of the Civil War, one was a Lieutenant with Stonewall Jackson's artillery.
I bring this up because theres a great book to read if people want to understand Southern folks, "Confederates in the Attic."
Why?

The war is still fought today. It still divides us, north and south.
When I was in Alabama in Sept of 2001, I saw a good ol' boy and his dually pickup in front of me with the stars and bars flag, gun rack, and all the ecoutrements. He had a hand painted sign:
"We love New York."
If all of this is based on the false narrative to start with, there would be a seriously diminished meaning to all of that.

As in if a young child (i.e. John Walker) living in some orphanage was told that his father's name was some non-existent Jack Walker and he died fighting in the Civil War... do we have a family tree or not? What about the history relayed by this Johnny Walker to his children? etc

jd755

Reactions
Interesting what you write about the deep state trying to scare and divide the American people for the past 35 years given the named people in this photograph.

warnrumchen.jpg
U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld (center) leads Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich. (left), and Sen. John Warner, R-Va. (right), to the crash scene at the Pentagon heliport September 11, 2001 in Arlington, Virginia.
Department of Defense via Getty Image

Were your fighting ancestors, the Warners or the Mellons, or both?
If they were of a family divided, in that one brother fought for either side or so presumably one going long with their parents view and one against, for example what tales do you have of their exploits?
This notion of divided families during the civil war strikes me as being an odd one which seems to be almost peculiar to the American Civil War. Least this is the war where it is most often mentioned in the official history retelling. Ostracised family members or different family lines I can understand.
I've never had the opportunity to ask someone whose family was in that position and given your current occupation as a historian along with the probability of the family records of your particular family(s) being more than likely to be off the public record, personal and complete rather than my own which are anecdotal, public and incomplete your insight would be welcome, but if you'd prefer not to reply I fully understand.

Starmonkey

Reactions
Interesting what you write about the deep state trying to scare and divide the American people for the past 35 years given the named people in this photograph.

U.S. Secretary of Defense Donald H. Rumsfeld (center) leads Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich. (left), and Sen. John Warner, R-Va. (right), to the crash scene at the Pentagon heliport September 11, 2001 in Arlington, Virginia.
Department of Defense via Getty Image

Were your fighting ancestors, the Warners or the Mellons, or both?
If they were of a family divided, in that one brother fought for either side or so presumably one going long with their parents view and one against, for example what tales do you have of their exploits?
This notion of divided families during the civil war strikes me as being an odd one which seems to be almost peculiar to the American Civil War. Least this is the war where it is most often mentioned in the official history retelling. Ostracised family members or different family lines I can understand.
I've never had the opportunity to ask someone whose family was in that position and given your current occupation as a historian along with the probability of the family records of your particular family(s) being more than likely to be off the public record, personal and complete rather than my own which are anecdotal, public and incomplete your insight would be welcome, but if you'd prefer not to reply I fully understand.
Wilson?... WILSON!!
Sorry, just had to comment on that photo of remembering this day of confusion and disbelief. Why is there trash lying around? Why are those firefighters looking idle? And why are there people ON the building ABOVE where there would supposedly be fire?
I was in Ft Collins, CO walking around downtown and it was QUIET. I didn't find out what happened until a few hours after, but I could FEEL something was amiss.
When I heard the news, and this was before I was into all of this information and able to see the lies and deception, first thing I thought was "our government did this". With no other info to go on, barely having seen or heard about it, I had that intuition.
I hope more people wake up to "sleeping with the enemy" and STAND UP to stop the war-mongering and destruction of our world. It's getting LATE in the game. Time to bring in some heavy hitters.

JWW427

Reactions
I have nothing to hide.
I you wish to attack me personally, jd755, then PM me, don't start a feud on the forum.

Yes, I carried my Dad's briefcase from when he was Secretary of the Navy to the end of his Senate career. He was Chairman of the Armed Services Committee and sat on the Select Intelligence Committee. He polished a seat at a powerful nexus. He was an excellent mentor.
From the Kremlin to Buckingham Palace, from every naval base and beyond I've travelled far and wide. It has given me a larger window to see the world for what it is, but everyone's perspective here is important. I'm no one special. Just look what my friend Michelle Gibson has done with her modest video channel so far. She's brilliant. (We are both from the Wash. DC area).

Yes, my Dad knew Cheney and Rumsfeld, but he knew nothing of their 9/11 skullduggery. I've informed him of it, but he's understandably naive. Many of his WW2 generation are, and their reality doesn't accept our theories, ones that will shatter the hardwood floor of everyone's reality someday soon.
Compartmentalization is an ironclad intelligence tool. It works.

Please remember that when Oliver North ran for the senate in Virginia in 1991, my Dad, a fellow Republican and Marine, came out against him.
North had lied to Congress, and if there was anyone at the time who was representative of the Deep State, it was North.
My Dad is a stand up guy, and did his very best for the people of Virginia, and he still supports the US Navy And Marines in any way he can.

The Budds on my paternal grandmother's side fought for the North in the US Civil War.
The Warners and Stewarts fought for the South. It was not uncommon back then for even brothers to take opposite sides (and sisters), and they would sometimes meet at a lull in a battle to shake hands in no-mans-land. Cousins versus cousins.

I have never worked for the US Govt. or the US Military. I am not in The PTB Cabal. I am a former pro racing driver and documentary producer. A gear head. An artist and writer. An armchair historian. That is all. As my dear wife says, I'm a "half-assed Renaissance Man."

We are ALL in this fight for big "D" disclosure of our true history. The many differing backgrounds we have add to the colorful and insightful perspectives.
People who make snap judgements about others are cutting our collective throats, in my opinion. Divide and conquer techniques have destroyed other forums and disclosure groups. There is no black and white US vs. THEM. This fight for truth and transparency is multifaceted with many fronts. Look what Laura Eisenhower is doing with her work. She is also from a wealthy illuminati "Committee of 300" family. So are many others. I have cousins who know the truth of this world and desperately want to change it lest we continue to be mired in a society bound by ignorance, debt slavery, racism, endless wars, and the mind-bending secrecy of it all.

If KD and others want me to leave the forum I will, just PM me.
My only wish is to help.

JWW

jd755

Reactions
I have nothing to hide.
I you wish to attack me personally, jd755, then PM me, don't start a feud on the forum.

Yes, I carried my Dad's briefcase from when he was Secretary of the Navy to the end of his Senate career. He was Chairman of the Armed Services Committee and sat on the Select Intelligence Committee. He polished a seat at a powerful nexus. He was an excellent mentor.
From the Kremlin to Buckingham Palace, from every naval base and beyond I've travelled far and wide. It has given me a larger window to see the world for what it is, but everyone's perspective here is important. I'm no one special. Just look what my friend Michelle Gibson has done with her modest video channel so far. She's brilliant. (We are both from the Wash. DC area).

Yes, my Dad knew Cheney and Rumsfeld, but he knew nothing of their 9/11 skullduggery. I've informed him of it, but he's understandably naive. Many of his WW2 generation are, and their reality doesn't accept our theories, ones that will shatter the hardwood floor of everyone's reality someday soon.
Compartmentalization is an ironclad intelligence tool. It works.

Please remember that when Oliver North ran for the senate in Virginia in 1991, my Dad, a fellow Republican and Marine, came out against him.
North had lied to Congress, and if there was anyone at the time who was representative of the Deep State, it was North.
My Dad is a stand up guy, and did his very best for the people of Virginia, and he still supports the US Navy And Marines in any way he can.

The Budds on my paternal grandmother's side fought for the North in the US Civil War.
The Warners and Stewarts fought for the South. It was not uncommon back then for even brothers to take opposite sides (and sisters), and they would sometimes meet at a lull in a battle to shake hands in no-mans-land. Cousins versus cousins.

I have never worked for the US Govt. or the US Military. I am not in The PTB Cabal. I am a former pro racing driver and documentary producer. A gear head. An artist and writer. An armchair historian. That is all. As my dear wife says, I'm a "half-assed Renaissance Man."

We are ALL in this fight for big "D" disclosure of our true history. The many differing backgrounds we have add to the colorful and insightful perspectives.
People who make snap judgements about others are cutting our collective throats, in my opinion. Divide and conquer techniques have destroyed other forums and disclosure groups. There is no black and white US vs. THEM. This fight for truth and transparency is multifaceted with many fronts. Look what Laura Eisenhower is doing with her work. She is also from a wealthy illuminati "Committee of 300" family. So are many others. I have cousins who know the truth of this world and desperately want to change it lest we continue to be mired in a society bound by ignorance, debt slavery, racism, endless wars, and the mind-bending secrecy of it all.

My only wish is to help.

JWW
Not again. There must be something about the way I word things that upsets people. Once again I say any offence sits in the offended.

Thanks for the insights, into both the civil war and your fathers political career. Just found it interesting that you posted what you did and just prior to reading it that image of 9/11 appeared when searching for something entirely unrelated and your statement seemed a little incongrous with the image contents. Given the broad church of topics you are knowledgeable about and your impressive contacts and as you have just outlined, interesting life, you clearly have much to share so carry on. I'll refrain from commenting on your posts if that makes you feel more comfortable.

See thats the bit I don't get with this particular war event. I often hear rather read of the brother/cousin vs brother/cousin conflict during the American civil war but never have I come across any family which has recollections or stories backed by documentary evidence of this family conflict as I feel few families would be able to survive such a divisive situation and given what I've read about the war I frankly struggle to figure out how any family could be torn apart by the causes of the war which I feel wasn't anything like the mainstream story, though not much idea what it was in reality. I had hopes your family may have had some.

anotherlayer

Reactions
I have nothing to hide.
My only wish is to help.

JWW
jd755 was most certainly not attacking you. You got him all wrong and no one wants you to leave the forum. I feel like you are scared and divided. No one is here to attack others. I enjoy reading your thoughts, stay with us!

JWW427

Reactions
Sorry if I was wrong about JD755. But he shouldn't judge people like book covers.
Just because people are photographed next to tyrants, doesn't mean they are in league with them.
Im not scared, I just outted myself by mistake.
Its my fault, really.
This is an important forum bar none. And the folks here are brilliant.

My wife says my beard makes me look Like Capt. Haddock so I changed my avatar!
JWW

Last edited:

jd755

Reactions
If all of this is based on the false narrative to start with, there would be a seriously diminished meaning to all of that.

As in if a young child (i.e. John Walker) living in some orphanage was told that his father's name was some non-existent Jack Walker and he died fighting in the Civil War... do we have a family tree or not? What about the history relayed by this Johnny Walker to his children? etc
That's the thing. My families genealogical record has next to no military involvement after WW1 and none before going back through all four lines, two paternal and two maternal. During WW1 there were three soldiers in the Army, all conscripts and during WW2 my grandad voluntarily served in the Royal Navy from 1940-45. My dad did two years National Service aka conscription during the fifties. None of them were killed in the war, all lived long lives afterwards although only my grandad was alive during my lifetime (and my dad of course) and he said very little about his time in the Navy. What little I did get about his navy days were tales via my dad and my own archive searching back in the days before computers and internet made things accessible.
All of which contradicts everything I have been taught and told 'happened' according to 'official history' over the timeframe of my genealogical research
Reconciling the personal with the official has proved to be impossible.

JWW427

Reactions
Thats my experience too, JD755.
Most men of that generation won't talk about much.
The horrors were just too overwhelming to process sometimes.

The US Civil War was so long ago. All we have are personal diaries––better than the history books!
My family has nothing but a photo of my great-great uncle with a long beard.
My Dad said that when he and his brother were kids, uncle George would shake his wrist––it had a bullet in it––and say: "Damned Yankees!"
JWW

Last edited:

jd755

Reactions
All my grandad did say, to my dad who related it to me, was he was in Oran and he had just left a ship he had friends on and a plane appeared and bombed the ship killing his friends. He was unharmed. Other than that he always, always put down anyone mouthing off about 'the glory of war' in any of the bowling clubs/games/pubs/bars he found himself in. There is nothing glorious about killing on command or words to that effect. He never mentioned his time on Arctic and Atlantic convoy duties or his time in the med as part of Force H where his ship helped sink a U boat.
My dad and I always got the impression it was short sharp horror and long, very long periods where nothing was happening. A probability borne out by his time during the second half of the war when the sloop he was on was damaged in a collision and suffering wear and tear of a decade of use had to be drydocked for repair he was reassigned to an "American tin can" (a lend lease destroyer from WW1) that spent more time alongside than it did at sea. He seemed to have a rather dim view of American involvement and a dimmer view of the destroyer.

Point being his experience, scant as it is, contradicts the official history as it is told here. May be different elsewhere. This on a conflict my mam and dad lived through. The only German 'thing' either of them saw, was a German fighter chasing a military ambulance up a hill near where my mam lived and my dad watched and/or heard some planes 'attack' an island which had been lit to resemble a battleship just off the coast of the town where he lived. Cannot remember details and they are both beyond talking with now.

Official history it appears is under constant revision for reasons I know not under the guise of updating. When it comes to the Civil War in America it falls apart under even the most cursory inspection of any of the events which is why I seek but never seem to find family tales that have travelled through time. Certainly many of the major characters we get 'sold' are as not as they appear to be and tis possible most of them are fabrications.

Starmonkey

Reactions
Yeah, but...
Since most people don't travel far and wide, or have the means to (especially back WHEN), they take the news of the day as it's fed to them. Heresay and word of mouth and the good old newspaper, radio or television.
So, WHO KNOWS who they were actually shooting at or blowing up or what they'd been led to believe via the media. SOMETHING went down, that's for sure and people died, but it's hardly ever for reasons we think it is. Destroyed a lot of property though. And mansions. Books and libraries were burned under false pretenses.
But we ALL have different perspectives and experiences to share. THAT'S what makes us special. Not really the online flagellation or self-stimulation.
😉
🌠🐒