What, How and Why

Dirigible

Again, I'm fascinated with this subject and so glad I stumbled across this forum in my daily internet adventures. Been thinking about this subject in 3 parts.

The What
That's what's being discussed since the inception of this forum. Many great "hints" have been surface, sure, some of them might be explained away, but the sheer volume that's being collected points to something wonky in our history.

You guys writing the articles, keep up the great work... I'm in awe of your research ability and would really like to hear how you are getting the ideas for these threads.

The How
I'm struggling with this one. While the "what" is being defined, the ability to pull off the "rewrite" of history is a monumental task (coordination, people, someone to own the overall plot, it doesn't happen overnight)... it's not just major world events, but down to the cities, towns, hamlets, etc that have their own history... Pick any little town in nowhere USA and there will be history that the locals know; how was this "faked"? This is a big hurdle for me to overcome.

The Why
At some point, have to start serious speculation here, but I think this community is a ways off from needing to do that... evidence needs to be continued to be gathered.

Again, good work all, I'm also excited to see a new post here.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
My personal inderstanding that our history is a sequence of mismatched real events mixed with blstant lies started with objects like this.

3AD6745F-59E0-4AD9-9B76-BCF7C841404E.jpeg
That’s not me by the way. Just googled polygonal masonry.

Anyways, building an object of this complexity requires a certain technological level which totally contradicts our contemporary linear progression of the mankind. The one being presented by the contemporary science. To avoid addressing the issue they chose to overlook and dismiss it. This dismissed their teachings for me.

If they can not fit technological achievements of the past into their model, than the model is wrong and worthless.

Another sign of BS was the depth of the dinosaur excavations when compared to, let’s say, medieval ones. Same depth but 65 mln years in between. Dinos remains should be miles under the surface.

From there on, every time I can not find an explanation which fits the experiences of my present life, I analyze things myself.

The Big Bang theory suggesting that 4.5 billions of years ago something blew up, and here we are was always so ridiculously moronic and unverifiable, that I started to notice a scientific pattern.

This pattern is to explain things in an unverifiable way. Push the stars billions of light years away, do the same to the Sun, use a tooth to recreate a whole animal which lived millions of years ago, give us a bunch of formulas explaining why their “truth” does not match with our natural observations, and there you have it - our made up reality.

I am getting very close to bringing up a hypothesis of the possible reality as I understand it. I’m sure it is gonna have serious errors in there, but at least it might be able to explain certain things the way where they do make sense. Though I hsve to admit that for a traditionalist it will sound mighty crazy.

Onijunbei

The How... Illuminati, freemasonry, royal society, royal institute for international affairs(RIIA) ... They deal with Europe. CIA MI5 deal with China. CIA deals with south america (they are directed by the CFR and CFR is directed by RIIA). Club of Rome (freemasonry) deals with the Mediterranean..U. S. A. is founded by freemasonry and their was even an anti mason political party in the 1800s.. Blah blah blah its all connected at the top... Satan rules the world.. Commence the rewriting of history...

OP
OP
Dirigible

Dirigible

The How... Illuminati, freemasonry, royal society, royal institute for international affairs(RIIA) ... They deal with Europe. CIA MI5 deal with China. CIA deals with south america (they are directed by the CFR and CFR is directed by RIIA). Club of Rome (freemasonry) deals with the Mediterranean..U. S. A. is founded by freemasonry and their was even an anti mason political party in the 1800s.. Blah blah blah its all connected at the top... Satan rules the world.. Commence the rewriting of history...
That explains meta-history (world) but not local-history (towns).

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
With towns it’s real confusing. Watching some of those old 1906 SF videos reminds me of spectators in the steets of a collapsing city. It’s like an entertainment for them. Those people sure do not behave like victim. Occupational force comes to mind. The victors.

Another thought is time frame mettling. Only this way I can explain to myself the super speed of their rebuilding. It’s either that or virtual reality which would make us an advanced program.

Personally think chunks of time are missing, and chunks are added to give us antiquity.

OP
OP
Dirigible

Dirigible

Grew up in Georgia... Tons of history and we learned US, state, county and city history in school.

The complexity of the local history and how it ties into modified history is what I'm struggling with... I'm believing the what it's the how that I don't get.

You couldn't have someone responsible for editing every little place on the planet.

Maybe that's where the disconnect might be found and proven is with local (small town, not big city) and how it ties to nation or world.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
I think architectural evidence is the best to work with. Pick a 19 century building and try to figure out where it came from, where the building materials came from. What documentation the town has to support the date of the construction. Out of my 3 investigated Seattle buildings I’m sitting at zero proof that they were built when the official version says they were.

humanoidlord

the only one i know the answer is the "why"
"who controls the past controls the present" - george orwell

Satan rules the world
again, please no religion, this is a scientific forum, the entire concept of satan seems to be a invention that wasn't in most religious books originally, but was added later

ISeenItFirst

I had a thought. What if someone, or some group from the previous or tartar civilization sold out their group. Provided some tech, a plan, maybe a wmd to the others, in an attempt to wrest control over the world.

I don't think science and religion are mutually exclusive, although humanoid is correct, almost everything we think of when we think of satan is not from scriptures, but from John Milton and Dante. I find this to fit the topic only because science is very good at what and how, but religion seeks more the why.

Last edited:

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
I think I need to start reviewing my understanding of some of the Jules Verne's books. May be it was not such a fiction after all. Captain Nemo is originally from the Tartarian region of India. The whole world was fighting at the time, and we have this description of the Nautilus submarine: The Design of Jules Verne’s Submarine Nautilus. This appears to be a description of an object, an author would need to observe to describe.

Otherwise we end up with fiction writers designing submarines of great complexity at the time when such things were in tremendous infancy. Officially that is.

CyborgNinja

You couldn't have someone responsible for editing every little place on the planet.
Why not? This is exactly how they go about it. They have techniques where they social engineer group think to self censor. For example recently the Confederate statues of the south are being torn down under the guise of evil slave masters. With this comes a feeling of shame among the locals. Not everyone mind you be the gullible majority, In 50 years not only will there no longer be statues of confederate heroes but the locals will not pass down the stories of these bad men to their children because the social stigma that these men were bad and dont deserve recognition for what ever. Yes there will be those of us that refuse to remain silent but in a time before the internet you'd be hard pressed keeping an honest account of the history in the mainstream. Through this stigmatization they empower idiots to self censor honest history for the sake of the children and their innocence or something equally silly and idealized. You get well meaning yet misguided librarians tearing uncomfortable pages out of books or disposing of the books all together. Wasn't it recently discovered that the head of Swedish Archaeology was destroying viking artifacts but the truck load!

Captain Nemo is originally from the Tartarian region of India.
Yeah thats a very cool area of research. War of the worlds could be real and we were usurped by aliens or interdimentional enemies who now run things. Nemo was likely the last survivor of a mega war, he had an intact Tartarian super sub and easily believable that he escaped after the fall.

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Could be whoever he was supporting were resisting the new World setup being forced upon everybody.

Trade federation of sorts is responsible if I was to guess. East India and West India companies so to speak.

That colonization could be just a take over of the world after that mud flood related cataclysm.

Images like below start to look like a planned demolition with a bunch of spectators to me. You do not behave like this during a catastrophic event. This is SF 1906.

4C936B47-614A-4F6D-83B1-1438FA960C64.jpeg

humanoidlord

Images like below start to look like a planned demolition with a bunch of spectators to me. You do not behave like this during a catastrophic event. This is SF 1906.
that picture is a obvious fake
pre-photoshop image retouching

The Wack

I don't know about elsewhere, but in my country even small out of the way country/rural towns of less than 3,000 population have 'Handshake Halls with high windows', and the secretive group that frequent them can certainly count among their number 'civic' leaders and personages of influence in the town... as well as many average-joe's who would be all-too-eager and accommodating to fulfill the wishes of their superiors.... they swear fealty to the Lodge above all else.

How a Skull'n'Bones man or anyone affiliated with a lodge that Demands secrecy of members and unwavering support of other members in all matters (lodge related or not) can be viewed as Fit to lead or make decisions for a town mostly comprimised of non-members is beyond me.

With little circles of power like that in near every town, running the town (at least back in the day), it wouldn't be too hard to implement a little rewritting hear n there. And no, the whole fraterinty/lodge would not have to be in on it, only a couple at the top might know the reason/plan... the rest are just trying their best to brown-nose their way up the pecking order, following orders.

My personal inderstanding that our history is a sequence of mismatched real events mixed with blstant lies started with objects like this.

That’s not me by the way. Just googled polygonal masonry.

Anyways, building an object of this complexity requires a certain technological level which totally contradicts our contemporary linear progression of the mankind. The one being presented by the contemporary science. To avoid addressing the issue they chose to overlook and dismiss it. This dismissed their teachings for me.

If they can not fit technological achievements of the past into their model, than the model is wrong and worthless.

Another sign of BS was the depth of the dinosaur excavations when compared to, let’s say, medieval ones. Same depth but 65 mln years in between. Dinos remains should be miles under the surface.

From there on, every time I can not find an explanation which fits the experiences of my present life, I analyze things myself.

The Big Bang theory suggesting that 4.5 billions of years ago something blew up, and here we are was always so ridiculously moronic and unverifiable, that I started to notice a scientific pattern.

This pattern is to explain things in an unverifiable way. Push the stars billions of light years away, do the same to the Sun, use a tooth to recreate a whole animal which lived millions of years ago, give us a bunch of formulas explaining why their “truth” does not match with our natural observations, and there you have it - our made up reality.

I am getting very close to bringing up a hypothesis of the possible reality as I understand it. I’m sure it is gonna have serious errors in there, but at least it might be able to explain certain things the way where they do make sense. Though I hsve to admit that for a traditionalist it will sound mighty crazy.
Sorry. Idk how to reply without the full quote.
You said this: "This pattern is to explain things in an unverifiable way," which is fucking genius. I could go on and on about scales and rulers and weights and measures but there's so many puns involved it ends up sounding retarded so I just write poetry. Anyway, it all leads back to the snake of Eden. I believe it's a metaphor for the letter 's' in a way because of the effect this one little letter can have on all different kinds of words, and therefore actual living situations. Besides the obvious - that it looks like a snake - it can create multiples of whatever it 'touches'. It conveys possession - which is fucking huge when it comes to 'living experience dealing with the real world kind of stuff'. My point is you're right - the most important imaginary 'stuff' we work with like numbers and concepts are purposely designed to befuddle us. It's a miracle the metric system and scientific notation even exist. I believe if you keep this in mind while observing snakes and dragons and maybe gargoyles in architecture you'll see something more than me.

"Arithmetic is useful because it discourages consideration of the real world" ~ Plato's Republic

I've limited my own query to the human condition and that of other life forms and I actually achieved a lot more than I ever expected, but like I said, communication itself is so fundamentally flawed that I can't even articulate what I've 'found' outside of the proper context. I'm sure something will come across my eye here that provides an appropriate intro eventually.
Post automatically merged:

How a Skull'n'Bones man or anyone affiliated with a lodge that Demands secrecy of members and unwavering support of other members in all matters (lodge related or not) can be viewed as Fit to lead or make decisions for a town mostly comprised of non-members is beyond me.
I think we need to determine what 'fit to lead' actually means before making that kind of judgement. A dynastic organisation with powerful roots that go deep into the past would seem to be the best kind of leadership, don't you think? Maybe they just have different ideas of what leadership means than we do.

Last edited:

ISeenItFirst

Sorry. Idk how to reply without the full quote.
You said this: "This pattern is to explain things in an unverifiable way," which is fucking genius. I could go on and on about scales and rulers and weights and measures but there's so many puns involved it ends up sounding retarded so I just write poetry. Anyway, it all leads back to the snake of Eden. I believe it's a metaphor for the letter 's' in a way because of the effect this one little letter can have on all different kinds of words, and therefore actual living situations. Besides the obvious - that it looks like a snake - it can create multiples of whatever it 'touches'. It conveys possession - which is fucking huge when it comes to 'living experience dealing with the real world kind of stuff'. My point is you're right - the most important imaginary 'stuff' we work with like numbers and concepts are purposely designed to befuddle us. It's a miracle the metric system and scientific notation even exist. I believe if you keep this in mind while observing snakes and dragons and maybe gargoyles in architecture you'll see something more than me.

"Arithmetic is useful because it discourages consideration of the real world" ~ Plato's Republic

I've limited my own query to the human condition and that of other life forms and I actually achieved a lot more than I ever expected, but like I said, communication itself is so fundamentally flawed that I can't even articulate what I've 'found' outside of the proper context. I'm sure something will come across my eye here that provides an appropriate intro eventually.
Post automatically merged:

I think we need to determine what 'fit to lead' actually means before making that kind of judgement. A dynastic organisation with powerful roots that go deep into the past would seem to be the best kind of leadership, don't you think? Maybe they just have different ideas of what leadership means than we do.
Studies with brain scans show there are no accurate translations between languages, but other studies have shown that the individual sounds have universal meaning. Interesting stuff.

I think he meant fit to lead in an American For Of and By the People Kind of way.

ISeenItFirst

It will take me a while to find that, but I remember the methodology. They invented a series of non existent objects and asked people to name them. They found a very strong correlation in the sounds used to name the objects, something like 80%, across various native languages and cultures. The words were of course different, but individual sounds had beyond statistically significant correlation.

I'll dig up a reference later.

It will take me a while to find that, but I remember the methodology. They invented a series of non existent objects and asked people to name them. They found a very strong correlation in the sounds used to name the objects, something like 80%, across various native languages and cultures.

I'll dig up a reference later.
Yes. Please do. It's very important to my hypotheses. I'll buy you a drink when we meet on the moon