What happened between 1915 and 1930?

whitewave

Reactions
Nazis were supposed to have killed 20 million people all by themselves-6 million Jews and 14 million of gypsies, physical and mental defectives, political dissidents, Poles, etc.). That seems like an awfully big number and the logistics of it escape me. But I can see people not saying, "what the hell happened to all the people that used to be here?" if they KNEW what happened to the missing population.

Andromeda

Reactions
I agree with you dreamtime. People are not even asking questions why we don't build such architectures nowadays. Instead they are consuming pacifistic ideologies pushed by yoga teachers worldwide meanwhile we have dozens of proxy wars fought everywhere on the planet. Television select and broadcast celebrities with approved political opinions and creates a non-critical thinking populace that will not challenge the views of the establishment. And if you do question them, you'll find out you are not allowed to criticize them. Meanwhile I'm writing this Europe is being flooded with so-called immigrants. I suspect they are proxy mercenaries obeying commandos. I could be wrong.

mythstifieD

Reactions
How does that hypothesis account for the failure of world communism?
We've never had world communism. They keep trying. They will never stop trying until they get it.

Their latest try was the Paris Accord which Trump essentially killed. Climate Change is just one more attempt at getting countries to consolidate and give up their rights. It would give them carte blanc to manufacture disasters and blame us carbon polluters for it.

They know the earth is actually cooling. They NEEDED a bullshit treaty in place to take credit for fixing the planet. Now they're fucked because the problem is going to correct itself with no help from any treaty.

Next up is a EU Army to stop the upcoming civil wars in Europe, manufactured due to the import of millions of "refugees"

They figure its only a matter of time.

Communism was never meant to actually work economically.

dreamtime

Reactions
Ok then I know what you mean when you use the term communism.

But how did it fail if the aim of all parties involved in the war was to create world communism? I mean if all parties had the same goal, it should have worked out, right?

Last edited:

mythstifieD

Reactions
Because the only way such a crazy ideology can work is if the masses actually beg for it. They cant just impose it, it absolutely must be a revolution by and "for" the people. All communist propaganda emphasize that the People want this garbage

PrincepAugus

Reactions
I agree with MD. Although I am very anti-communist, I don't think that MD is pushing the left-right paradigm. But rather that he's pointing out the terrible and covert takeover of the world among other things @dreamtime.

dreamtime

Reactions
You said: "Consider the following idea. I'm gathering evidence for my hypothesis that the world wars only aim (for both sides!) was to bring about world communism. WW1 only ended once Tartaria finally fell to the Red Revolution."

Because the only way such a crazy ideology can work is if the masses actually beg for it. They cant just impose it, it absolutely must be a revolution by and "for" the people. All communist propaganda emphasize that the People want this garbage
But there is no world communism. Communism existed before world war two. So what has WW2 has to do with bringing about world communism? I still don't get what you want to imply.

It seems to be very alluring for people here to propose a new theory every day, without any evidence. The nearer a mysterious forgotten past is to the present day, the better. Tomorrow someone here will probably propose the idea that Tartaria was wiped from the maps yesterday. All I ask is for more clarification if an idea is diverting from the common perception of the past so that it can be understood better, and some arguments for why it would be the case.

I know all about dialectics, and the usual way of controlling the masses with left-right thinking.

mythstifieD

Reactions
You said: "Consider the following idea. I'm gathering evidence for my hypothesis that the world wars only aim (for both sides!) was to bring about world communism. WW1 only ended once Tartaria finally fell to the Red Revolution."

But there is no world communism. Communism existed before world war two. So what has WW2 has to do with bringing about world communism? I still don't get what you want to imply.

It seems to be very alluring for people here to propose a new theory every day, without any evidence. The nearer a mysterious forgotten past is to the present day, the better. Tomorrow someone here will probably propose the idea that Tartaria was wiped from the maps yesterday. All I ask is for more clarification if an idea is diverting from the common perception of the past so that it can be understood better, and some arguments for why it would be the case.

I know all about dialectics, and the usual way of controlling the masses with left-right thinking.
WW2 was meant to bring about world wide communism. It failed. Hitler was never meant to win the war. The game was to have Europe set itself on fire, then have Stalin sweep in and clean up the ashes. When Hitler noticed Stalin building up a massive army on his border he had no choice but to attack. The battle of Barbarossa raged. Guess what happens 2 days after this battle ends? Pearl Harbour. The japs poke the hornets nest and from that day onward Germany begins to shrink to inevitable defeat. Basically the men behind the curtain must have decided that they can't let Hitler destroy Russia (which they worked so hard to create in WW1) that it was their only choice to get the US to stop Germany and save Russia. There's evidence that the USA knew about the impending attack ahead of time and let it happen. So basically Pearl Harbor was Plan B.

Nothing about Pearl Habor makes sense. It was nationalistic suicide to attack a strong country that hasn't even seen a day of war yet. Why would they want to provoke the States?! There's literally no chance of victory! Plus, until then there were actual fascist factions operating in the US that were now no longer able to remain public. But if you look at it my way, the masterminds didn't care about Japan losing the war.

They don't care, their next move was the Cold War which allowed them to seal up eastern Europe under darkness for 50 years while they planned their next step.

We're currently in the next step, by the way.

mythstifieD

Reactions
Let’s do a separate thread for Communism please.
So easy for these threads to slide when dealing with such broad topics that all relate to each other.

But yeah if someone puts together a communism thread I've gone down the rabbit hole a bit there recently while studying the French Revolution and would love some help filling in the blanks

mythstifieD

Reactions
I would like to learn the next step, mythstifieD!
I'll be brief and save it for an appropriate thread, but the next step is Climate Change to usher in an emergency that never ends that requires all governments to unite for a common cause. Climate Skeptics would become enemies of the state. Extreme austerity would be required of all nations. The only option would be a communal state that distributes resources according to the world's demands. Their plan is explicitly outlines in the (Imo evil) Zeitgeist videos of yore

OP
KorbenDallas

KorbenDallas

Negotiator
Reactions
This Climate Change is no better, lol. We have events between 1915 and 1930 as a topic. Climate change is a huge area for discussion but has nothing to do with the set time frame.

And forum members are highly encouraged to initiate any topics as long as they follow the spirit of the forum, the purpose of which is to uncover historical glitches.

mythstifieD

Reactions
My apologies I tend to get excited! In my view 1915 to 1930 was pivotal in the latest revisionism. So many "norms" and "standards" have resulted due to the calamity and hubris of this short age.

Back on topic I think the Spanish Flu was very important as a tool of history adjustment. The more I dig, the more intrigued I am by Spains history. Anyway, the Spanish flu was the modern bubonic plague. We have all noticed a black hole that circles (to this day) around the middle ages. Well, the bubonic plague was a huge catalyst to define a whole new generation of society forged in a new way of thinking (prescribed by the Church). Could the Spanish Flu be a redux of this? Did it succeed? As I posted before, a short dig showed me a few fascinating people who happened to be immune to it. Disney goes on to rewrite fairy tales and history via cinema. How interesting. It's hard to think that bioweapons were available in that age, but then again we are obviously being lied to about our grasp on technology in the past, so why not entertain the idea?