What caused the global cataclysm? Part one.

CyborgNinja

Reactions
We know there was some type of cataclysm in the past but what was it, what did it look like and how did it happen?

We have hundreds of examples of sunken cities so this cataclysm involved a whole lot of water. We can also deduce from the restoration of ancient sites by the "before people" that there was an initial major cataclysm. Melted fortresses and scorched temples are an obvious indicator of earth wide decimation.

Some time after this first cataclysm there was a second "mud-flood" which has been more subtle to detect, only recently recognized. We are now beginning to better understand this second cataclysm in its entirety.

The Timeline as I see it.

Loosely speaking the timeline looks something like this I would imagine:

The before time
Megalithic structures
Age of Giants, purest form of human culture
Inexplicable building techniques

⇩ ⇩ ⇩

1st major cataclysm
Megalithic culture wrecked
Peoples of the world sent into disarray

⇩ ⇩ ⇩

Age of recovery
Scattered survivors begin re-establish themselves
Probably some giants still alive but no longer the dominant culture
Re-birth of architecture and technology ie. World wide neo-classical buildings etc.

⇩ ⇩ ⇩

2nd minor cataclysm
Mud flood
Pagan culture wrecked.
Peoples of the world, again sent into disarray. International communication lost.

⇩ ⇩ ⇩

Current age (Age of suppression)
An intentional obscurification of history
Introduction of new religions.
Removal of remaining technology from Age of recovery
Mechanisms of control put in place
Dedicated genocide of the population and demolition of historical artifacts (Buildings, documents, family histories.)

Cause of the cataclysm
What exactly were these cataclysms?
What we know:

It was big. (world ending scale.)
It was wet. (mud flood)
It was explosive. (Destroyed cities and ancient sites.)
It was prolonged. (Evidence of underground cities and shelters.)

Many people throw different theories around. Some think it was an ancient nuclear world war. Perhaps it was an attack by space aliens? Maybe an asteroid shot from the deep recesses of our galaxy colliding with the earth.

I don't necessarily disagree with assumptions like these. There is certainly evidence to support them, however the simplest answer is usually the more likely one. I like the idea of space aliens but I'd be intellectually dishonest if I said this was in fact what did happen.

its was aliens.JPG

Me right now...
To be honest, me all of the time.

What do the ancients themselves have to say about the cause of the cataclysm?

The 1950's book Worlds in Collision is a book written by Immanuel Velikovsky where by he attempts to answer that question with the use of ancient source materials. Myths and legends from the people who witnessed it. Straight from the horses mouth so to speak.

His great line was "We are a species with amnesia." A quote he stole from an earlier author whose name escapes me and most recently used by everyone's favorite cannabis fueled mysteries author, Graham "An author with amnesia" Hancock. Seriously he says he wrote all his best stuff while smoking a pound of weed a week for 15 years. Nice guy.

Worlds in Collision is a synthesis of ideas shared by many academics that had been skirting around the edges of the acceptable mainstream for a while. Despite the vice like death grip Egyptology has on these things, many scholars doubted these nonsense stories and suggested a more dramatic scenario.

The birth of Venus
Okay, now for the sake of brevity I'll be giving you only the cliff notes. If you like what you read here then you can download a PDF of Worlds in collision here. Honestly I never recommend books to people, everyone's busy I get it. BUT. If there is one book you should read to better fill-out your ancient mysteries know how, then its this book. Graham "six bongs a day" Hancock has read it. The fellas over at Electric Universe have based their entire careers on it, and me, the not especially special but sincere contributor to this site swears by it. Read it. Take what you need and leave the rest. Its not perfect but it hits on some really solid ideas.

And I do apologize to all the Flat earthers reading this, it is a globe-head theory. Please note that I personally have refrained from using the term globe at any point up until now as I prefer 'World wide'. As well as to the flat-heads I apologize to all the hex-heads, multi-verse plain-heads, digital computer simulation-heads and any other '-heads' I failed to mention. If I had to choose a side however I would go with planets are real (whatever they are) and that they interact with us who exist on some kind of flat plain (whatever that is.)

Alright. Are we good? I don't want anyone flipping their lids in the comments complaining about planets being fake. I GET IT. Believe me I get it. Don't worry. I've got pictures, its gonna be painless, I promise. All the quotes provided are from the book. Okay lets dive right in...

Venus is "born" out of Jupiter at some vague time in the past.

Jupiter births venus.jpg

In this version of reality planets are real. But some of the planets can make baby planets
...so its still weird enough to get behind.

"...asserting that the planet Venus was born in the first half of the second millennium, I assume also that in the third millennium only... ... four planets could have been seen, and that in astronomical charts of this early period the planet Venus cannot be found. In an ancient Hindu table of planets, attributed to the year —3102, Venus alone among the visible planets is absent.1 The Brahmans of the early period did not know the five-planet system,2 and only in a later ("middle") period did the Brahmans speak of five planets. Babylonian astronomy, too, had a four-planet system. In ancient prayers the planets Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, and Mercury are invoked; the planet Venus is missing; and one speaks of "the four-planet system of the ancient astronomers of Babylonia." 3 These four-planet systems and the inability of the ancient Hindus and Babylonians to see Venus in the sky, even though it is more conspicuous than the other planets, are puzzling unless Venus was not among the planets."
Venus is initially an incandescent orb travelling violently toward the other planets.

venus strikes mars.jpg

Coming into contact with Venus, Mars is flayed stem to stern by violent electrical discharges.
If there were ever a Mars colony in ancient times, this is when it is was obliterated.

"These parallels in observations made in the valley of the Ganges, on the shores of the Euphrates, and on the coast of the Mexican Gulf prove their objectivity. The question must then be put, not in the form, What was the illusion of the ancient Toltecs and Mayas? but, What was the phenomenon and what was its cause? A train, large enough to be visible from the earth and giving the impression of smoke and fire, hung from the planet Venus. Venus, with its glowing train, was a very brilliant body; it is therefore not strange that the Chaldeans described it as a "bright torch of heaven," 7 also as a "diamond that illuminates like the sun," and compared its light with the light of the rising sun.8 At present, the light of Venus is less than one millionth of the light of the sun. "A stupendous prodigy in the sky," the Chaldeans called it.9 vThe Hebrews similarly described the planet: "The brilliant light of Venus blazes from one end of the cosmos to the other end."10 The Chinese astronomical text from Soochow refers to the past when "Venus was visible in full daylight and, while moving across the sky, rivaled the sun in brightness." J1 .-As late as the seventh century, Assurbanipal wrote about Venus (Ishtar) "who is clothed with fire and bears aloft a crown of awful splendor."12 The Egyptians under Seti thus described Venus (Sekh-met): "A circling star which scatters its flame in fire ... a flame of fire in her tempest."
Venus is born into the solar system and "battles" with the other planets, Mars god of war in particular.

IN EVERY COUNTRY of the ancient world we can trace cosmo-logical myths of the birth of the planet Venus. If we look for the god or goddess who represents the planet Venus, we must inquire which among the gods or goddesses did not exist from the beginning, but was born into the family. The mythologies of all peoples concern themselves with the birth only of Venus, not with that of Jupiter, Mars, or Saturn. Jupiter is described as heir to Saturn, but his birth is not a mythological subject. Horus of the Egyptians and Vishnu, born of Shiva, of the Hindus, were such newborn deities. Horus battled in the sky with the monster-serpent Seth; so did Vishnu. In Greece the goddess who suddenly appeared in the sky was Pallas Athene. She sprang from the head of Zeus-Jupiter. In another legend she was the daughter of a monster, Pallas-Typhon, who attacked her and whom she battled and killed. The slaying of the monster by a planet-god is the way in which the peoples perceived the convulsion of the pillar of smoke when the earth and the comet Venus disturbed each other in their orbits, and the head of the comet and its tail leaped against each other in violent electrical discharges.
Venus passes by the earth, not once but twice before settling into a stable orbit.

Venus passes earth.jpg

Two flybys of Venus were recorded by the ancients. 500 earth years apart. That's two cataclysms, count em.
"And what does natural history tell us?" asked Philo in his On the Eternity of the World,16 and answered: "Destructions of things on earth, destructions not of all at once but of a very large number, are attributed by it to two principal causes, the tremendous onslaughts of fire and water. These two visitations, we are told, descend in turns after very long cycles of years. When the agent is the conflagration, a stream of heaven-sent fire pours out from above and spreads over many places and overruns great regions of the inhabited earth."
Just to make a point about Venus's origins. Venus is the hottest planet in the solar system. Indicating it may be the newest.

Venus is the hottest world in the solar system. Although Venus is not the planet closest to the sun, its dense atmosphere traps heat in a runaway version of the greenhouse effect that warms Earth. As a result, temperatures on Venus reach 870 degrees Fahrenheit (465 degrees Celsius), more than hot enough to melt lead.
-Wikipedia

Venus spins in retro-grade to the other planets, meaning it spins in the opposite direction.

There are real retrograde motions in the solar system. Venus, for example, rotates or spins on its axis in the opposite direction from every other planet. If the clouds ever parted, the Venusians would see the sun rise in the west and set in the east. Some moons also have retrograde orbits around their planets.
-earthsky.org

...Concluded in Part two.

CN Summary:
Like most of the subjects we cover here, worlds in collision is quite dense. This is not meant to be an exhaustive article but rather an introduction to these concepts. In part two we will look at more at the interaction between Venus and the earth.

Continuation: What caused the global cataclysm? Part two.

Ice Nine

Reactions
I've just recently been giving the Electric Universe theory a test drive around the block and it has some really compelling ideas, to me anyway. Just explaining petroglyphs as depicting plasma events alone is a winner in my book and instant petrification!

The Electric Universe could also account for why so many people decided to live underground for long periods of time.

Sometimes I postulate that we came from Mars, if there was time to leave before it was zapped by Venus.

Oh I also like your timeline you laid out. I think there were a couple of The Before Times. There is just something about the sophistication of the ruins at Puma Punku that seem so very different from other ancient ruins. Perhaps that was the original outpost of off-worlders, survivors of Mars. I think this is when the ancient mining was going on. Somebody practically stripped this planet bare, scarped, dug, cut down.

I don't discount Alien involvement at some point either. Basically, I couldn't sit here and make such a well thought out concise timeline, I'm duly impressed. I have so many ideas and many contradict each other. I could never collect my thoughts well enough to express them in some sort of timeline that could make much sense to anybody else.

I'm looking forward to your part deux

OP
CyborgNinja

CyborgNinja

Reactions
The Electric Universe could also account for why so many people decided to live underground for long periods of time.
The Electric Universe is great. The certainly do a better job than NASA.

There is just something about the sophistication of the ruins at Puma Punku that seem so very different from other ancient ruins.
Sadly that site has been tampered with. It's hard to say what it was like when they first found it back in the day.

Sometimes I postulate that we came from Mars,
Provided mars is a real place I could believe that. Its the most likely of the planets if you had to pick one.

I have so many ideas and many contradict each other
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle

Paracelsus

Reactions
I bring up Ball Lightning fairly frequently, but very specifically here.

Ball lightning is extraordinarily devestating, imagine an entirely ungrounded multi-million volt field of pure DC electricity and super heated plasma floating around. It can cut trenches into the earth or any other solid object it comes into contact with. It contains so much energy that it transcends our concept of 3D "time". If you can replicate this natural phenomenon and weaponize it, you could do nothing less than control the world.

I'm not entirely on board with Thunderbolts Project or the Electric Universe theory, but, electromagnetism was a partial culprit for the cataclysm. Somebody or something short circuited the entire world. The knew exactly how to accomplish what I mentioned in the previous paragraph.

OP
CyborgNinja

CyborgNinja

Reactions
Somebody or something short circuited the entire world.
So you would say that the cataclysms were "activated" by some group? I am about 60% convinced that this is the case as well. If not and it was just a natural event then whomever is in power took advantage of the situation. So in that sense it doesn't matter so much if it was a random event or not, the result was still the same. We got body slammed and they took over.

Ice Nine

Reactions
@Paracelsus I can't argue with any of that and the ball lightening is pretty spectacular.

@CyborgNinja
"Sadly that site has been tampered with. It's hard to say what it was like when they first found it back in the day."
What hasn't been tampered with:eek::mad: and then subsequent locals take pieces away to use for building.

Oh for sure, just meant the precision of the blocks, however they were formed or laser cut. That complex seems to have been blown apart and I still can see it being blasted to smithereens by a Spaceship.

meme.jpg

I need to also throw pole shifting, comets, nuclear weapons. And Pangea, maybe we were together once, we know next to nothing about what really has happened, that's why we have such similar worldwide legends and myths, so alike that all a person basically has to do is just change names and it's still the same old story.

Paracelsus

Reactions
So you would say that the cataclysms were "activated" by some group? I am about 60% convinced that this is the case as well. If not and it was just a natural event then whomever is in power took advantage of the situation. So in that sense it doesn't matter so much if it was a random event or not, the result was still the same. We got body slammed and they took over.
A mad genius with an axe to grind could do anything within their scope of immagination. Maybe even just to see if they can do it.

ScottFreeman

Reactions
We know there was some type of cataclysm in the past but what was it, what did it look like and how did it happen?

We have hundreds of examples of sunken cities so this cataclysm involved a whole lot of water. We can also deduce from the restoration of ancient sites by the "before people" that there was an initial major cataclysm. Melted fortresses and scorched temples are an obvious indicator of earth wide decimation.

Some time after this first cataclysm there was a second "mud-flood" which has been more subtle to detect, only recently recognized. We are now beginning to better understand this second cataclysm in its entirety.

The before time
Megalithic structures

⇩ ⇩ ⇩

1st major cataclysm

⇩ ⇩ ⇩

Age of recovery
Re-birth of architecture and technology ie. World wide neo-classical buildings etc.

⇩ ⇩ ⇩

2nd minor cataclysm
Mud flood
Pagan culture wrecked.
Peoples of the world, again sent into disarray. International communication lost.

⇩ ⇩ ⇩

Dedicated genocide of the population and demolition of historical artifacts (Buildings, documents, family histories.)

Cause of the cataclysm
What we know:

It was wet. (mud flood)

Many people throw different theories around. Some think it was an ancient nuclear world war. Perhaps it was an attack by space aliens? Maybe an asteroid shot from the deep recesses of our galaxy colliding with the earth.

I don't necessarily disagree with assumptions like these. There is certainly evidence to support them, however the simplest answer is usually the more likely one. I like the idea of space aliens but I'd be intellectually dishonest if I said this was in fact what did happen.

View attachment 14378
Me right now...

The 1950's book Worlds in Collision is a book written by Immanuel Velikovsky where by he attempts to answer that question with the use of ancient source materials. Myths and legends from the people who witnessed it. Straight from the horses mouth so to speak.

His great line was "We are a species with amnesia." A quote he stole from an earlier author whose name escapes me and most recently used by everyone's favorite cannabis fueled mysteries author, Graham "An author with amnesia" Hancock. Seriously he says he wrote all his best stuff while smoking a pound of weed a week for 15 years. Nice guy.

Worlds in Collision is a synthesis of ideas shared by many academics that had been skirting around the edges of the acceptable mainstream for a while. Despite the vice like death grip Egyptology has on these things, many scholars doubted these nonsense stories and suggested a more dramatic scenario.

The birth of Venus
Okay, now for the sake of brevity I'll be giving you only the cliff notes. If you like what you read here then you can download a PDF of Worlds in collision here. Honestly I never recommend books to people, everyone's busy I get it. BUT. If there is one book you should read to better fill-out your ancient mysteries know how, then its this book. Graham "six bongs a day" Hancock has read it. The fellas over at Electric Universe have based their entire careers on it, and me, the not especially special but sincere contributor to this site swears by it. Read it. Take what you need and leave the rest. Its not perfect but it hits on some really solid ideas.

And I do apologize to all the Flat earthers reading this, it is a globe-head theory. Please note that I personally have refrained from using the term globe at any point up until now as I prefer 'World wide'. As well as to the flat-heads I apologize to all the hex-heads, multi-verse plain-heads, digital computer simulation-heads and any other '-heads' I failed to mention. If I had to choose a side however I would go with planets are real (whatever they are) and that they interact with us who exist on some kind of flat plain (whatever that is.)

Alright. Are we good? I don't want anyone flipping their lids in the comments complaining about planets being fake. I GET IT. Believe me I get it. Don't worry. I've got pictures, its gonna be painless, I promise. All the quotes provided are from the book. Okay lets dive right in...

View attachment 14380
In this version of reality planets are real. But some of the planets can make baby planets

Venus is initially an incandescent orb travelling violently toward the other planets.

View attachment 14381
Coming into contact with Venus, Mars is flayed stem to stern by violent electrical discharges.
If there were ever a Mars colony in ancient times, this is when it is was obliterated.

Venus is born into the solar system and "battles" with the other planets, Mars god of war in particular.

Venus passes by the earth, not once but twice before settling into a stable orbit.

View attachment 14382
Two flybys of Venus were recorded by the ancients. 500 earth years apart. That's two cataclysms, count em.

Just to make a point about Venus's origins. Venus is the hottest planet in the solar system. Indicating it may be the newest.

-Wikipedia

Venus spins in retro-grade to the other planets, meaning it spins in the opposite direction.

-earthsky.org

CN Summary:

Like most of the subjects we cover here, worlds in collision is quite dense. This is not meant to be an exhaustive article but rather an introduction to these concepts. In part two we will look at more at the interaction between Venus and the earth.
Argh, where's Part Deux? I've gotten used to binge-watching content and half expected the next to be available right way! lol

rafalnowicki

Reactions
Very interesting topic and a good entry for truth reconstruction attempt. I personally believe the last reset was caused by a pole shift. I do not know if this was the natural cause or not. I'm pretty sure lots of mass destruction weapons were used as well then. However official science is starting to inform that the last pole shift might not be as far as they thought. In the article Earth's Magnetic Field Could Flip Much Faster Than Previously Thought there is I quote:
"The last complete geomagnetic reversal occurred about 780,000 years ago. Modern geomagnetic measurements have shown that Earth's magnetic field is rapidly fading, by almost 16 percent since the year 1840. It is still not clear what controls the observed changes and if such changes are a sign for a complete magnetic reversal to happen soon, as suggested by some researchers. Studying past geomagnetic changes, as preserved in the record of igneous rocks, most scientists assumed that a complete magnetic pole shift needs some centuries to some thousands of years to happen."
Of course, historians and scientists used to push everything enormously back in the past.
But what if:
- we have enough photography evidence to state that the last reset was at first half of 19 century.
- we assume there was also pole shift last time so might be also in previous times.
We have an official history line like this:
570px-Geomagnetic_polarity_late_Cenozoic.svg.png

I took this graph from Geomagnetic reversal - Wikipedia
As we see we have quite a long last period. The previous world can be seen in Renaissance pictures which depict much more pleasant living conditions. That's when most amazing old buildings were probably built all over the world. No snow in Renaissance pictures and Antarctica with no snow on Piranesi map. I believe the previous world was much better to live for people. There are quite interesting colors used on this graph. The current era is marked in black. This reminds me a little "dark ages".
What I see also interesting there is lots of propaganda information that the next era is very close and it will "Golden age". I'm a huge fan of sf and fantasy movies and we have lots of messages like that in current movies. We have also lots of catastrophic movies which for me quite good depict what The Last Reset could look like last time, eg "2012" movie, but many many more as well.
According to Hollywood, we have the 4th world now, and the next one will the 5th! Those are symbols only. No official information was released, of course. It's just an idea I got somewhere and found interesting :)

The-5th-Wave-logo-760x428.jpg

Last edited:

ScottFreeman

Reactions
When I see three zeros in a row, I can not help it but ask where the information is coming from? What material evidence do we have to support 780,000 year claim. How can we possibly know what happened that long ago?
There have been many cataclysms on this planet. Whatever caused the ice age in the first placeI don't know but we were coming out of it until something...popped us back in (younger dryas). It's now my belief that there is a concerted effort to keep the earth cool, thousands of nukes tested over the decades? Too many tintypes and etchings showing no snow, maps with no ice on Antartica and Iceland was green on maps? This planet wants to be tropical! Now they want to spray something up there to darken the skies? We're in a nuclear winter after a great war and it's melting! You've already found the evidence of the impacts and vitrified stone, cities with unburied bodies in the street under feet of debris? Now I wonder what's going to start popping up? Google earth already has 'gaps' in it, they can't hide it all.

This was a big clue (linked at 6:00m)

Also, this regarding the gap I mentioned in Google Earth (starts at 17min but the whole thing is interesting, with old maps)

Last edited:

Verity

Reactions

The before time
Megalithic structures

⇩ ⇩ ⇩

1st major cataclysm

⇩ ⇩ ⇩

Age of recovery

⇩ ⇩ ⇩

2nd minor cataclysm
Mud flood
Pagan culture wrecked.

⇩ ⇩ ⇩

Cause of the cataclysm
What we know:

It was wet. (mud flood)

View attachment 14378
Me right now...

The birth of Venus

View attachment 14380

View attachment 14381

View attachment 14382

-Wikipedia

-earthsky.org

CN Summary:

Continuation: What caused the global cataclysm? Part two.

I'm not saying it *wasn't* aliens, but... it wasn't aliens- UNLESS the aliens were people pretty much like us, just folks of a certain bent, some of whom happened to have a creepy way of taking over towns, localities, empires, planets and ruling them with 'dark forces' so to speak, introducing usury and other phoney tricks and sleights of hand.

Those original 'advertisers and master re-branders.'
If ya know what (who) I mean.
Seriously- master tradesmen and rebranding experts par excellence. They seem to skip town every two or three hundred years and reappear- rebranded more slickly than ever, trading and manipulating as they go back to business as usual.
"By their fruits shall ye know them."

What's more, if I followed this idea that these aliens (to us) inhabited that planet that was there and was then destroyed, what/who did it? Zeus?
Was it just the Thunderbolts theory? (I love the Thunderbolts fellas.)
It's funny (*squints suspiciously*) that out of all the wiki content on the 'destroyed planet/missing planet ' info. page, the idea that it could actively have been blown up by 'some ONE' is never mentioned.
Maybe because it wasn't blown up by some one. There is that. But taken with a pinch of conspiracy theory and using Farrell's interesting 'Giza Death Star' books making the claim for the Giza pyramids to be an ancient weapon using harmonic oscillation capable of doing just that- blowing up a planet with "lazers," suddenly it starts smelling like a genuine idea, rather than a wacky conspiracy.

In 1823, German linguist and retired teacher Johann Gottlieb Radlof called Olbers' destroyed planet "Phaëthon," linking it to the Greek myths and legends about Phaethon and others.[2][3] His ideas were similar to those later advocated by Immanuel Velikovsky.[3] Despite Radlof's precedence, Russian authors of the 20th century claimed that, "The hypothetical planet of Olbers' was left nameless for a century and a half. Only in 1949 did the well-known Soviet astronomer Sergej Vladirimovich Orlov give it the name Phaeton... This name has become established."[4]

No, no- not Oberon, Old Olbers hey. Our dodgy phonetics at it again.

Theories regarding the formation of the asteroid belt from the destruction of a hypothetical fifth planet are today collectively referred to as the "disruption theory". This theory states that there was once a major planetary member of our solar system circulating in the present gap between Mars and Jupiter, which was variously destroyed when:

• it veered too close to Jupiter and was torn apart by its powerful gravity
  • it was struck by another large celestial body
  • it was destroyed by a hypothetical brown dwarf, the companion star to the Sun, known as Nemesis
  • it was shattered by some internal catastrophe

So if these are the aliens you're imagining (technically they would be alien to this planet) then I'm about 75% behind you. Meh- 60% until I've read Velikovsky. As an idea it does feather in quite comfortably with a lot of everything else discussed here on SH. In my opinion.

Last edited:

lostwithtime

Reactions
There have been many cataclysms on this planet. Whatever caused the ice age in the first placeI don't know but we were coming out of it until something...popped us back in (younger dryas). It's now my belief that there is a concerted effort to keep the earth cool, thousands of nukes tested over the decades? Too many tintypes and etchings showing no snow, maps with no ice on Antartica and Iceland was green on maps? This planet wants to be tropical! Now they want to spray something up there to darken the skies? We're in a nuclear winter after a great war and it's melting! You've already found the evidence of the impacts and vitrified stone, cities with unburied bodies in the street under feet of debris? Now I wonder what's going to start popping up? Google earth already has 'gaps' in it, they can't hide it all.

This was a big clue (linked at 6:00m)

Also, this regarding the gap I mentioned in Google Earth (starts at 17min but the whole thing is interesting, with old maps)

Jon Levi has interesting finds and pleasant voice.

Onijunbei

Reactions
I'll come at it from a Russellian Science point of view.
We come from the Creator.
The Sun makes planets and the planets make moons.
Who's to say a moon of Jupiter did become Venus.
Every time a planet is born it shifts the other planets to align with the electric wave field of the Sun.
These shifts are what cause the catastrophes.
Aliens come from people who smoke dope.
Along with the pink elephants.
Lol.
Turtles all the way down...